The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loose Lips Sink Ships""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-04-10, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loose Lips Sink Ships""
Looks like the nautical theme continues. Brought to us by Volcanic Glass at Survivor Sucks:

Episode 13 Title: "Loose Lips Sink Ships"
Airs 05/13

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loos... vince3 05-04-10 1
 RE: Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loos... michel 05-04-10 2
   RE: Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loos... vince3 05-04-10 3
       RE: Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loos... Brownroach 05-05-10 4
 RE: Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loos... goldenmike4393 05-05-10 5
 Here are this week's clues SquidProQuo 05-07-10 6
   RE: Here are this week's clues SquidProQuo 05-11-10 7
 RE: Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loos... Outfrontgirl 05-11-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-10, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loose Lips Sink Ships""
Probably because it involves the *other* Cook Island member, Parvati, causing the sinking..........

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-10, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loose Lips Sink Ships""
Maybe the Finale will be titled: "Walking the Plank"!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-10, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loose Lips Sink Ships""
Now that I think about it, maybe they're using the nautical themed titles to try to clue some people in that the ones from the nautical themed seasons, Pearl Islands and Cook Islands, are the dominant forces?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-10, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loose Lips Sink Ships""
Next episode title:

"Free Shipping, If You Act Now!"

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-05-10, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loose Lips Sink Ships""
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-10 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

That's absolutely hilarious!

Yesterday, I posted on Sandi's facebook that she has taught us that "Loose Lips Sink Ships", and I think this reference is to Sandi finding the HII and keeping the secret. At least, that's what I meant! I also recall that Sandi made a confessional comment to the effect that she needs to watch her mouth! Hey, so I have a similar problem! I notice these things

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=380812415703&topic=16203

One thing you showed you know for sure in this Survivor cycle:

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS! 5/4/2010 1.29 pm

05-07-10, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Here are this week's clues"

ONE CASTAWAY MAKES A SURPRISING CHOICE THAT SENDS RIPPLES THROUGH THE TRIBE AND THREATENS TO COST SOMEONE THE MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, MAY 13

"Loose Lips Sink Ships" - The final six get the chance to earn time with their loved ones in a fiercely fought reward challenge. Desperate for options, the remaining heroes make an unexpected ally, hoping to turn the game around, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, May 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

05-11-10, 00:20 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Here are this week's clues"
>The remaining heroes
>make an unexpected ally

This is obviously Rupert and Colby allying with Russell

>ONE CASTAWAY MAKES A SURPRISING CHOICE
>THAT SENDS RIPPLES THROUGH THE TRIBE

What is this clue about? Jerri taking Parv/Sandra on reward vs. Russell? Is that what sets Russell off?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-10, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 20 - Episode 13: "Loose Lips Sink Ships""
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-10 AT 01:54 AM (EST)

I think it might be what black whale spoiled:

Sandra offers Rupert the idol and instead he goes and blabs to Russell because he can't get over Sandra's vote against him. Rupert's loose lips destroys that plan, Sandra blows him off when she hears about it, and Rupert gets booted for trusting Russell.

I don't think Sandra shows Rupert the idol, because supposedly they are all surprised when she plays it (for herself).

SurvivorsUnite also says that Rupert would have survived this round if he hadn't acted like a fool, or idiot ... or tool, one of those.

ETA - too funny, BR.

Next episode will be titled Throw a Bone to the Shippers, and will feature a Jolby (Colby-Jerri) hook-up in an island cave.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •