The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-20-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live ?"
I was wondering if today's (Sat) eviction will be live? The Saturday episode is usually pre-taped. Will there be a contest for POV so the nominees could possibly save themselves? Also, will Julie announce the evictions or is she back on the East Coast?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live... titansmania 08-20-05 1
   RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live... leianawd 08-20-05 2
 RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live... Rebel Crown 08-20-05 3
   RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live... kingfish 08-20-05 4
 RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live... LizzieB 08-20-05 5
   RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live... realityfreek 08-20-05 6
       RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live... Snidget 08-20-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

titansmania 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail titansmania Click to send private message to titansmania Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live ?"
Thas what alot of people are wondering, the live feeds are all on the fish tank, so nobody really knows what is going on...Im figuring eviction is over and BB just dont want anyone to know ahead of time, so it could be posted...which I totally understand...at the same time...if you have paid for the live feeds, you have alot of reasons to be upset

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-20-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live ?"
Hmmm...I would think it would be hard to make it a live eviction considering the clips that they will have to show since Janelle put Maggie and Jenn up for nomination(as I'm sure alot happened),plus if there was a veto competition, and isn't there usually a food comp. as well?, then eviction and HOH comp. would be a lot to squeeze in an hour. Maybe they should have done a Friday show.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live ?"
The evicted HG has already left. So that part will NOT be live. Julie may try and act like it's live but it's been confirmed on the spoiler board that ... is gone. The rest is speculation.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live ?"
Wow, that was close. You almost said *****'s name. And, of course, no one (of us) really really REALLY knows what happened. There is a certain amout of room still for conjecture being misconstrued as fact, or the lack of pictured people being taken as something more than what it is (maybe), and also a certain amout of room for an outright scam. (Where is Seraphem?)

However (and I know you are thinking this) I would not take a bet against it. Just MO.

LizzieB 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LizzieB Click to send private message to LizzieB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live ?"
I'm new to the board here, but I'm also wondering if this is going to be a live eviction. I thought Julie said that the nominees had 48 hours to convince the others to let them stay. Did I misunderstand?

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live ?"
Do you all think this might be a non-POV contest/eviction? If I remember correctly there was talk about not all nominations will have a POV contest. And/or they might forgo the food comp(since they have been pretty boring so far).. I cant wait until tonight...saddly I am on the west coast so have to wait until 8/9pm tonight while some of you will already know the out come *sob*

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live ?"
If I recall correctly...

Julie did the usual "will the POV effect things" speech she usually gives.

The general interpretation I have heard of the POV thing is some weeks have competitions that no one may win (the one with the coaster toss was that way, if no one hit anything then no one would win POV)

I think they also pulled any mention of "live" off the CBS website with regards to tonight's eviction.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •