The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-10, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
Thanks so much to Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Parvati : It's worked out pretty good, 5 Villains, we need to be strong.

Jeff Probst: ...the powerful Villains alliance...

Russell : You do that, you're out of this game.

Jeff Probst: ...comes apart at the seams.

Parvati: Don't yell at me, Russell.

Russell: I can't believe you.

Russell : If she tries to get rid of either of us we can easily blindside her.

Parvati : Do not change your vote today no matter what he says.

Russell: Bad move, you're gonna be next.

I'll just add this...Parvati is NO Natalie...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps PhillyBrat 04-30-10 1
   RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps SquidProQuo 04-30-10 2
       RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps SquidProQuo 04-30-10 3
           RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps goldenmike4393 04-30-10 5
       RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps sylvester 04-30-10 4
           RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps Brownroach 04-30-10 6
               RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps sylvester 04-30-10 7
                   RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps LFJ 05-01-10 8
 New PIP promo SquidProQuo 05-02-10 9
   RE: New PIP promo SquidProQuo 05-02-10 10
   RE: New PIP promo michel 05-02-10 11
       RE: New PIP promo SquidProQuo 05-02-10 12
           RE: New PIP promo ohmyheck 05-03-10 16
           RE: New PIP promo byoffer 05-03-10 17
 RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps SquidProQuo 05-02-10 13
   RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps SquidProQuo 05-02-10 14
       RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps SquidProQuo 05-03-10 15
 Here's the full web promo SquidProQuo 05-03-10 18
   RE: Here's the full web promo SquidProQuo 05-03-10 19
       RE: Here's the full web promo michel 05-03-10 20
           RE: Here's the full web promo Flowerpower 05-03-10 21
               RE: Here's the full web promo SquidProQuo 05-03-10 22
                   RE: Here's the full web promo michel 05-03-10 23
                   RE: Here's the full web promo sylvester 05-03-10 24
                       RE: Here's the full web promo SquidProQuo 05-04-10 25
                       RE: Here's the full web promo Krautboy 05-04-10 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-30-10, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
>I'll just add this...Parvati is NO
>Natalie...

Meh I dont see the pics but its cool I got time to wait.

I will however agree with you FP 100% on your comment. I am fully enjoying watching Russel try to control someone who isn't listening to his every word. It also shows how much of a paniced player he is, playing the idol last night wasen't smart. And Parv (who is in the know of things..) knew it.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-30-10, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-10 AT 09:58 AM (EST)

Not much to go on in the vidcaps yet, but this part of the voiceover is very interesting:

Russell : You do that, you're out of this game.

So what is the "that" that Parv is proposing which is making Russell so freaked out that he's threatening Parv? It's evidently about the vote, because Jerri appears to be caught in the middle. Jerri can either listen to Parv and keep her vote, or listen to Russell. Here's where the HII that Parv handed off to Jerri might come into play, because Jerri will feel a loyalty to Parv now, and not just to Russell.

I'm guessing that Russell wants to vote out Sandra this week because he's still nervous about her flipping. But Parv must have a very different plan and wants to vote out someone that Russell wants to keep around....probably Candice (Russell's girl.) It would make total sense for Rupert/Sandra/Colby to hop on board and vote out the traitor who messed up their plan. Reminds me of the rocket scientist/model guy last season (forgot his name already!) who gets the boot right after he flips.

04-30-10, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
P.S. In his blog, Jeff gives away that there will be 2 boots this next episode:

"Next week is a biggee. Two immunity challenges. Two tribal councils. Two people gone."

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-30-10, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-10 AT 11:45 AM (EST)

Quid: our Rocket Scientist is John.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-30-10, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
I agree with you Squid, I think Russell wants to vote out Sandra, and Parv wants to vote out Candice. That explains what happens in the next episode pretty well.

We know a double boot is happening, and we know Danielle and Candice are the victims. So, Parv gets her way, and takes out Candice, but Russell takes out Parv's closest ally first.

Interesting!

FP, lol, yep, Parv is no Natalie.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-10, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
Candice is supposed to get booted first of the two.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

04-30-10, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
That's what I get for going from memory, I thought Danielle went first of the 2. Well, it makes even more sense this way, lol. Danielle must be kind of a retribution boot, Russhole wants to remind Parv who's boss.

(I actually think Parv is the boss of Russhole, lol, but I'm sure Russhole doesn't see it that way)

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-10, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
It seems to me that Russ owes his survival, thus far, to Parv, the only person who can tolerate him, and at the same time, exploit his disdain for women. It it weren't for her drawing the fire, he would already be gone. None of the seasoned players have been fooled by him, except for JT, who is obviously not in touch with his feelings for women (i.e. total fear and distrust). The beauty is; Parv will wind up using Russ as a human shield, the further in they go.

05-02-10, 11:10 AM (EST)
9. "New PIP promo"
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

The PIP promo voiceover says: "There are 2 Tribal Councils and 2 people going home on Survivor Thursday. Now, finding the Hidden Immunity Idol is the most important thing in the game."

Here are new vidcaps, thanks to Survivor Phoenix. Looks like a free-for-all with everyone hunting for the HII.

Interesting that we only see Russell, Sandra and Rupert actually reaching for it...and we know from the clues that a Hero tries to fake people out.

Here's the IC challenge that Shi Ann won:

Here's the 2nd challenge, which has at least 2 parts. You start out running and looks like it ends with a puzzle. You can see Danielle is behind Parv in the puzzle section.

05-02-10, 11:28 AM (EST)
10. "RE: New PIP promo"
P.S. Anyone know what season this 2nd challenge comes from? That puzzle/maze that Parv is doing looks familiar but I can't place which season.

At least there are better challenges this week! No more shuffleboard.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-10, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New PIP promo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-10 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

More importantly than Shii Ann, Parvati herself won this in Micronesia. She was last standing with Jason whom they tricked into giving up assuring him he was safe but eventually the joke was on Ozzy.

ETA: That puzzle was used a few times I think. The last time saw Brendan and Erinn beat Jalapao in Tocantins' first immunity challenge.

05-02-10, 03:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: New PIP promo"
The interesting thing about All-Stars is that Rupert came in 2nd to Shi Ann, so who knows, he could do fairly well in this, although he was younger then and this is the kind of endurance challenge that seems to favor women (or lean men).

As I recall, in All-Stars the challenge went on for a couple hours, but in checking the archives, when Parv won over Jason in Micronesia, it went for 6 hours -- yikes! So you'd have to say that Parv is a favorite to win...although it's interesting that they only show us shots of Danielle and Candice, who should be able to give Parv a run for her money.

I know in Micronesia that Jeff tempted them with food (which was part of the crossed-fingers deal in getting Jason to let go). Did they also get a food offer in All-Stars? That will be the interesting part if it happens again -- who takes the food this time?

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-03-10, 04:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: New PIP promo"
No food in All Stars, but it didn't last that long. There was food in Africa when this challenge was held the first time, and won by Teresa. No man has ever won at this challenge.

Also, the puzzle reminds me of Exile Island's final reward challenge.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: New PIP promo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-10 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

I agree that Danielle and Candice should be able to give Parvati a run for her money. I think the key differentiator could be the feeling of need for Immunity. Candice stepped off the pole earlier this season in an IC that she really could have won. I can see her doing it again, maybe for food, since she feels safe with her promise from Russell. If Candice steps off, and it is Parv vs Danielle, then not sure if they will make a deal again.

ETA - I agree with someone up there that this challenge seems to favour women. This season has had a lot of women-favouring challenges. (endurance standing on perches) Not sure if this is a good thing or not. Certainly not making Colby look like a star.

Where are the swimming challenges? Rupert is basically good at strength and swimming, and this season has had little of those. (wrestling aside) Is the ocean where they are not conducive to swimming?

05-02-10, 11:45 PM (EST)
13. "RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
New weekend promo transcript and vidcaps, thanks to Survivor Fever:

Announcer: Is Rupert next?

Russell : Get your tie-die ready cause you're going home.

Announcer: Two Tribal Councils.

Jeff Probst: Go!

Announcer: Two people leaving the island.

05-02-10, 11:56 PM (EST)
14. "RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
LOL at Russell's line about get your tye-dye ready, you're going home. So looks like Russell wants to target Rupert (not Sandra) but Parv has other ideas.

Given that Rupert looks all wet in some of these shots, and given that he appears to be Russell's target, I guess we can figure that Rupert does not win IC. (Although I guess the confessional could be pre-challenge...and maybe you still get wet even if you win, when you finally let go?) Regardless, I think Rupert is a decoy boot this week. And we also know he's the answer to the clue about a Hero who tries to fake out the other tribe...so perhaps that scares Russell off from targeting him?

Who's red bucket is getting dumped at the end of the promo? Is that a possible clue/key to the IC? I thought maybe it was Candice's color, although her post looks more orange...hard to tell for sure.

05-03-10, 00:01 AM (EST)
15. "RE: "A Sinking Ship", Vidcaps"
P.S. So from what we can see in frame, here's the order/colors on this 1st IC:

Yellow - ? (can't see)
Purple - Danielle
Green - Colby
Blue - Russell
Orangey - Candice

05-03-10, 06:07 PM (EST)
18. "Here's the full web promo"
Here's the new full web promo, thanks to Survivor Phoenix:
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

I'm only bringing over the vidcaps that are new/different:

Full Web Promo Transcript
VO: Russell rules with lies...
Russell: "My loyalty lies with you in this game."
Russell: "I'm working Danielle. I'm working Parvati."
VO: ... and threats.
Russell: "And you're going to be next."
Russell: "Not because of me."
Jerri: "Don't threaten me."

VO: Now, Rupert confronts the island King.
Rupert: "I don't think you give a damn about anybody but yourself."
Russell: "I'm here just to make your life hell, Rupert."

VO: Two Tribal Councils.
Russell: "Get your tie-dye ready, 'cause you're going home."
VO: Two people leaving the island.
Probst: "Go!"
VO: Winning Immunity is the only way to survive.
VO: Don't miss a new Survivor, CBS Thursday.

05-03-10, 06:20 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-10 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

A couple things I noticed:

- Interesting that they use fire (or smoke) to frame Russell...meanwhile, they use water imagery to frame Rupert when he's taking on Russell.

- The new challenge shots are more clear, and you can definitely see that they are digging at one point. So there must be at least 3 phases to this challenge: 1) Start out running...2) digging....3) puzzle/maze.

In this new shot of Colby, does it appear that Danielle (who's at the purple-pink post to the left of Colby) has already dropped out? It's a weird angle so hard to tell for sure, but that's what it seems like to me. I do also see a woman's head with long dark hair in the lower left corner of the shot (above the Survivor Phoenix logo). Is that Danielle? Or is that Parv (or possibly Jerri) at the next station over, which would be yellow? Would be very interesting if Danielle does indeed drop out early.

Does this final bucket getting poured out now look orange (vs. red)? Per my post above, I was wondering if the final bucket in the promo has any significance -- i.e. could it be a clue as to who wins or who gets booted. If it is indeed orange (and not red), then that is definitely Candice's bucket.

05-03-10, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
That's Danielle under the purple bucket. You see her hand just under the yellow bucket so she's still in it at that point. We don't see the rope because the sky is too bright. I'd think the buckets would stay horizontal after being emptied.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
Yes, I agree with michel. I think that the bucket next to Colby is in tact, and that the participant to the left of Colby, and 2 to his left are both still in the challenge....fwiw.

05-03-10, 08:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
Gotcha, I see her hand now. What was throwing me off is that I couldn't see the rope, but Michel is right that the sky is probably too bright so it gets washed out. Seemed too easy if they were giving it away that Danielle drops out!

So do you guys think that the last bucket getting dumped out is orange or red?

05-03-10, 08:36 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
Considering the power of the buff-o-matic, it could be green!
But it looks more like orange.

05-03-10, 09:36 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
Squid, since BW has spoiled not only who wins this, but who comes in 2nd, not sure what difference it makes if the bucket is orange or red. FWIW, I think it's orange.

More surprising I think is the shot of the other challenge where everyone but Candice is present. That's makes the first boot pretty obvious, doesn't it?

05-04-10, 01:43 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
Yep, you're right, Cat...I just like to try to be objective and see what we can figure out based on the vidcaps. (My crazy idea of fun Maybe next season it'll become more relevant again if hopefully things are not quite as spoiled!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-04-10, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
>More surprising I think is the
>shot of the other challenge
>where everyone but Candice is
>present. That's makes the
>first boot pretty obvious, doesn't
>it?

Yes, nice catch Cat...good example of real vidcap spoiling.

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •