The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 11 Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-30-10, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 11 Insider Clips"
TC Voting:

Russell (Amanda): I don't have anything against you. You're a very strategic player. But I believe I know what's going on tonight, so I'll be using the idol to get rid of you. (Pause, then he decides to add a final comment) And I found it -- not Danielle.

Rupert (Parv): I hope you're the one who goes home tonight.

Sandra (Amanda): Amanda, I wish you weren't going home tonight. It was supposed to be Russell but you can thank Candice for screwing this all up for us. Adios.

Amanda (Parv): I'm voting for you because you're very strategic and I have to play my game and you have to play yours.

Colby (Parv): Says nothing.

Danielle (Amanda): Amanda, you're a great player and I cannot wait to watch our reward. I'm so excited.

Jerri (Amanda): I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen tonight but I hope this works.

Parv (Amanda): Girl, you're just too good. Sorry, I just couldn't trust you this time. It was the opposite team thing. But you did great. Love ya.

Candice (Amanda): Amanda, this is the worst vote I've ever had to make. I didn't want it to come down to this, but you were the one that I was able to trust the most in this game and I caught you in so many lies these last few days. I was going to stick my neck out and it looked like you weren't going to do the same for me. Sandra said that she wasn't sure which way she was going to go and just based on the fact that you lied to me makes me afraid to stick my neck out. I'm sorry. You're a great girl and I wish we can be friends.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 11 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 04-30-10 1
   RE: Ep. 11 Insider Clips michel 05-02-10 3
   RE: Ep. 11 Insider Clips Tublecane 05-04-10 5
 RE: Ep. 11 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 04-30-10 2
   RE: Ep. 11 Insider Clips michel 05-02-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-30-10, 03:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 11 Insider Clips"
Highlights from the Heroes:

- Amanda says Russell is dangerous because he's in control and everyone's afraid of him. She also talks about how people have been gunning for her and Parv since the beginning of the game.

- Amanda walks us through her version of the catfight and says that giving the HII clue back to Danielle was her biggest mistake in the game. She says she was on the lookout for the HII clue during the entire reward, including the dinner, and she still can't believe she handed the bowl of popcorn to Danielle, because it was the obvious place to put the clue and she should have realized that. She says he beats herself up over it. (And this was before she was voted out.)

- Colby's version of the catfight is that he was dozing off when he wakes up to see "2 chicks in panties wrestling and cussing and pulling each other's hair." He said he had to take on the role of the school teacher and he can't believe that Amanda would try such a desperate, ugly move. (I can't believe he didn't help Amanda out.)

- Danielle of course has her own version of the catfight where she was "brutally attacked" and is appalled by Amanda's behavior. She ends her confessional with, "Your a** is gone, bye!"

- Excellent secret scene clip of Amanda trying to stir up trouble between Russell and Parv. This is a highly edited, multi-scene clip that must have been one of the final clips to get cut from the show. It starts out with Russell wooing Amanda and talking about how he knows he can't beat Parv, so he'd love to work with her. (He must use the line "I know I can't beat Parv" with everyone.) And he brags how Jeff said he made the biggest move in the game in the last 10 years when he gave the HII to Parv to save her. Amanda sucks up to Russell by telling him how he's in complete control of the game, which of course he loves to hear. Meanwhile, Candice watches Russell/Amanda talking and is obviously jealous. Cut to Candice saying to Amanda that they need to compare notes on what Russell is telling both of them...and they realize that they've both been promised F3 by Russell. (So why the heck does Candice still flip after that? I guess she wanted to beat Amanda to the punch.) Amanda then tries to work on Parv, saying are you sure you trust Russell and letting her know how Russell tried to woo her. Parv tells Amanda flat-out that she's sticking with Russell because he had her back from the very beginning and they're tight. (In a confessional, she says that Amanda can't suddenly play the friend card -- it won't work.) Amanda realizes she can't break in with Parv and she might have screwed herself over once Russell and Parv compare notes.

- Candice says that she and Sandra are from the same town in North Carolina, but they haven't told anyone that. She says it would be great if they both could go to the end game together, since they have the same roots.

- Rupert talks about how miserable everyone is with all the rain, and how it's becoming flooded all around their camp. Luckily they've built the shelter on a patch of high ground, but if the rain continues, they'll be in trouble.

- In her final words and next-day comments, Amanda says she made too many mistakes. She talks about how she should have kept the clue. She also talks about how Candice messed it up. She says she's grown as a person because of Survivor and that she played more aggressively this time. She also says that she was able to draw a line between the game and reality...whereas in her prior seasons, she allowed that line to become blurred. She says she could have flipped, but then she'd have had to play Parv's or Russell's game, and neither of them really wanted her.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-10, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 11 Insider Clips"
I just watched those clips and they needed to include Amanda's clip where she tries to start a fight between Russell and Parvati. It explains so much what went on. Amanda did make a mistake by telling Parvati what Russell had told her and she also threw Candice under the bus when she said he made the same offer to her. No wonder Candice was upset with Amanda. Now, Russell knows Candice talked to Amanda while Parvati knows Russell has a deal with Candice.

I'm glad that the clips confirmed that Amanda took the clue from underneath Danielle's pillow, not from the floor. Edited that way made both women look dumber than they actually were. I do think there was more to the cat fight than what we saw. Danielle's version to the villains sounds accurate.

Tublecane 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-10, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tublecane Click to send private message to Tublecane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 11 Insider Clips"
"and they realize that they've both been promised F3 by Russell. (So why the heck does Candice still flip after that? I guess she wanted to beat Amanda to the punch.)"

Technically, they hadn't caught Russell lying or anything, since Russell plus Amanda and Candice equals three. Also, Russell's been playing this promising the finals thing to basically everyone for two seasons and it hasn't noticeably backfired, so why should it start now?

04-30-10, 04:00 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep. 11 Insider Clips"
Highlights from the Villains:

- Funny clip where Jerri talks about how she's tired of seeing Amanda's sour face. She says that Amanda's been trying to pull a power play the last couple days, so she can't also play the "poor me" card. Jerri also talks about how Candice and Amanda are so passive and let the guys push them around. (This isn't the 1st time this sentiment has come up -- Danielle has mentioned it before as well.) Jerri's ready for it to be an all-Villains game to spice things up.

- Russell says he's seen the IC challenge a million times before but never seen it completed. (Interesting, I thought I read somewhere that he only watched 1 prior season.) He says he made his foundation so sturdy that he ended up with not enough pieces left at the end (top) and therefore came up short. He's hoping that's not a metaphor for his game -- ha!

- Very interesting clip with Sandra talking about how she's at the bottom/#5 of the Villains alliance and Jerri is #4 and how they don't tell her anything until a few minutes before TC since they don't trust her. She said that when Courtney went home, they said to her, "Do what we say, and we'll promise you F5." But lately, Danielle has talked to her about Danielle/Parv/Sandra being the F3. And Russell has told her that he wants Russell/Jerri/Sandra as F3. (No mention of Parv.)

- Another good clip with Sandra after the JT boot that explains a lot of things. She basically admits she had no clue until after the fact that JT gave Russell an HII. She also didn't know that Parv had one of her own. She says she told Parv she appreciates that she shared the HII, but she wishes Parv hadn't wasted one on her, because she knew she wasn't in danger. She says that Jerri "owes" Parv because she saved her. She talks about how Russell is mad at Parv because she kept her HII a secret.

- Russell says that now he doesn't trust Parv and he's going to get rid of her because she took his idol and lied to him. He says that even though she did the right thing and ended up using the 2 HIIs to save their tribe, he knows that her real plan was to save one for herself.

- Very interesting clip of Parv before TC: She says that Sandra is too smart to flip, because she's won this game before and knows that she can't win if she's up against 2 other Heroes. She says she's going to talk to Sandra 1 more time before TC, just to make sure. She says that Russell is suspicious because he saw Candice and Sandra going to the well together, and Sandra never goes to the well. It's clear that Parv doesn't realize that Russell has the HII, because she talks about how Danielle's been digging and can't find it and how there's an outside chance that Amanda might have it. Parv talks about how she always tries to act "cool as a cucumber" on the outside, but she's really nervous on the inside for TC tonight...but she's not going to run after Candice/Sandra like Russell did.

- This might have been a repeat clip of what was already shown during the episode, but Russell tells Candice that he knows Sandra is trying hard, but he's hoping things are cool between him and her. She tells Russell she'd be stupid to stick with the Heroes because she knows that Amanda has been lying to her. She gives the example of how Amanda lied about the HII clue.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-10, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 11 Insider Clips"
Candice also said the Hero men didn't let them do anything.

Wasn't that challenge only run once before in Gabon? There was a 30 minute limit there. Here, unless it was edited out, it seemed like they were going until someone reached the top. The metaphor Russell was worried about wasn't about a solid foundation but Jeff's "Russell is out of cards"!

I wonder if Sandra changed her mind when she watched last week's episode and she heard Amanda telling Parvati that she was working hard on eliminating Sandra while JT and Colby were also gunning for her.

5th place in an alliance as flaky as the villains isn't bad. They aren't as tight as the Boran boys and, even there, Mama Kim made it to the end!

The editing made me think Parvati knew that Russell had the idol. When Danielle was still searching under the rain, Russell was resting and Parvati looked at him sideways. Later, at TC, she looked at him again with a knowing glance when he said he could only look for the idol. Maybe she didn't know when the clip was filmed but guessed right later. Or her "cool as a cucumber" look fooled me!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •