The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11- "Jumping Ship""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-27-10, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11- "Jumping Ship""
First things first - A huge THANK YOU to Survivor Phoenix and Survivor Fever for the vidcaps!

A huge THANK YOU to all the talented and dedicated posters here – you know who you are!

Brought to you by Survivor Blows,
contained within is the State
Of The Spoiling for Episode

"Jumping Ship"

Please read the
rules of the board.

Thank your BluePeeps for the guidelines.

For perhaps the best and most comprehensive editing analysis available anywhere online, be sure and visit Veruca's thread:

The Players, The Game, The Editing

Now, on to the breakdown for this week:

IN THE WAKE OF A GAME-CHANGING TRIBAL COUNCIL, EVERYONE STRUGGLES TO FIND THEIR PLACE IN THE NEWLY MERGED TRIBE, AND SOME PANICKED PLAYERS CONSIDER MAKING NEW ALLIES, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, APRIL 29

"Jumping Ship" - With two swing votes hanging in the balance, no one can be sure of their safety heading into Tribal Council, and even the most formidable villain in the game makes a potential miscalculation, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, April 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

(I do apologize, this SOTS is going to be just the facts ma’am, short and to the point. Busy week, and brain dead I’m afraid!)

Squid notes that in these photos, Russell is showing Candice his not-so-hidden idol, and Danielle looks to be holding a clue to the HII:

The Reward Challenge:

Ummm, there isn’t a single RC vidcap for this week! Thanks CBS!

The Immunity Challenge:

There are few clues as to who wins the IC this week. From the looks of it, Colby and Sandra both have their towers collapse towards the end, so they may both can probably be ruled out. OFG notes that Jerri is absent from the vidcaps, and that may be a clue that she wins immunity and doesn’t have to scramble.

The boot:

See ya Survivor Amanda! There has to be at least 1 hidden boot this season, right?

The Summary:

(Summary information based largely on sourced spoilers from Blackwhale and SurvivorsUnite at Sucks)

Who jumps ship?: Candice jumps, while Sandra thinks about it

HI's: Russell plays one? Unknown who actually finds it?

RC: Amanda, Colby, & Danielle? They win movies, popcorn, and a girl wrestling match for the HII clue?

IC: Jerri?

Boot: Amanda

RememberTo Vote

And, please just call me CAT!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11-... kingfish 04-28-10 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11-... goldenmike4393 04-28-10 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11-... Dakota 04-28-10 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11-... Outfrontgirl 04-28-10 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11-... CTgirl 04-28-10 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11-... SquidProQuo 04-28-10 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11-... suzzee 04-29-10 7
   RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11-... sportsjoe 05-06-10 8
       RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11-... Brownroach 05-06-10 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-10, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11- "Jumping Ship""
Nice job, 'just the facts' is sometimes 'just the thing' to do.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-28-10, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11- "Jumping Ship""
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-10 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

Thank you, Cat. We can always count on you to come through!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-10, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11- "Jumping Ship""
Thanks, Sylvester Cat. Jerri wins immunity? Like the forest monster kills everyone else or Simon cancels the music and he and Donald give Cindi the job? This could be exciting. Something new and unexpected. I'm now looking forward to tomorrow's episode, especially since Russhell shows some form of infallibility. Yea!

Agman is the best-2010

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-10, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11- "Jumping Ship""
Thanks Cat!

I think there's about half a case for Jerri winning immunity. The shot of Parvati "scrambling" is from last week, so she could be necklaced. Heck, anyone could win this challenge if Susie could and did.

In the Gabon version, four out of five had quite high towers that fell and they came back and built them again, so no one is eliminated because we see cards falling. But Colby is unlikely as it's "rumored" he doesn't win any IC's.

blackwhale says that the RC is Survivor shuffleboard, but whether it will be the Vanuatu version or the Tocantins we don't know. If they have the left over prop -- Tocantins.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-10, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11- "Jumping Ship""
Just the facts is just fine! Thanks Cat!

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-28-10, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11- "Jumping Ship""
Great job, Cat! It's kinda nice to not have everything spoiled.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-10, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11- "Jumping Ship""
Thank you Cat! I've had one of those crazy weeks also. Good solid SOTS was just what I needed. Thanks again. S

Bad girls have all the fun

sportsjoe 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-06-10, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sportsjoe Click to send private message to sportsjoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11- "Jumping Ship""
I don't normally read the state of the spoiling cuz I don't wanna know what happens before I watch the episode. That said, how do you guys predict with almost complete accuracy who wins the challenges and who gets the boot? Is there insider info that is being used?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-10, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Ep. 11- "Jumping Ship""
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-10 AT 05:47 PM (EST)

The S20 boot list was already spoiled pre-season.

Challenges are trickier -- a few were outside-spoiled, but nowhere near all. Vidcap analysis is a big component of trying to determine the challenge winner(s).

ETA: and sorry, I did mean to compliment Cat on a fine SOTS last week but I didn't get a chance.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •