The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-23-10, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
Tribal Council Voting:

Russell (JT): You seem like a real cool guy but it was a real dumb move by giving me the idol, and because of that dumb play, I gotta vote you out tonight. Hopefully it works.

Rupert (Jerri): (Says something I' can't hear.) I hope Parvarti plays that idol and shows everybody that Russell is a liar. (Another comment I can't understand).

Amanda (Jerri): Jerri, it's nothing personal. It's all about getting the immunity idol. Love you.

Colby (Jerri): Jerri, I'm really sorry I had to vote for you tonight. I've really enjoyed playing the game with you this time. Unfortunately we had to take some precautions tonight and change our vote to try to sniff out and see if Russell was really on our team. So this kinda forced our hand. I'm sorry. I really wish we could have kept you in the game longer. Good luck.

Candice (Jerri): Jerri, we're voting for you tonight because unfortunately we think your tribe is least concerned about you and we think if there's an immunity idol, you're the least likely person they'll give the idol to. I'm sorry. Good luck.

JT: (Jerri): Sorry Jerri. I was just starting to like you, but we have to play it safe and vote for someone they're not expecting. See ya.

Sandra (JT): JT, instead of you deciding you want me and Parvarti on your side, you decided you want to vote Parvarti out #1 and me #2. Therefore you have to go home tonight. Adios.

Danielle (JT): You're a sweetheart, but just playing the game.

Parvarti (JT): This is my love letter to you...Since you went to Russell and tried to vote me out, I figured I should return the favor.

Jerri (JT): I'm going with the flow and hoping this works and hoping my name doesn't come up tonight.

Sandra's face sure looked surprised when Parv gave her the HII tonight, so I thought for sure she was out of the loop, and it seemed to confirm there is nothing going on with her and Parv. But now Sandra's voting comments are very intriguing. How do you guys read what she has to say?

Interesting that both Jerri and Russell say "hope this works," and Jerri seems worried about her name coming up -- meanwhile the other 3 Villains seem confident in their vote.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 04-23-10 1
 RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips PhillyBrat 04-23-10 2
   RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips PepeLePew13 04-23-10 3
       RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 04-23-10 4
           RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips BedfordRobbie 04-23-10 5
               RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips Brownroach 04-23-10 6
                   RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips LFJ 04-23-10 7
                       RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips Brownroach 04-23-10 8
                           RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 04-23-10 9
                               RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips vince3 04-23-10 10
                           RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips Belle Book 04-23-10 14
 RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips Brownroach 04-23-10 11
   RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips Bebo 04-23-10 12
   RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips Karchita 04-23-10 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-23-10, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
Here are the rest of the Insider Clip highlights from this week:

VILLAINS

- Parv has a really funny clip where she talks about how Jerri and Danielle are "throwing themselves at Colby." She says they don't know how to flirt and they're "disappointing womankind" by the way they're playing the flirt card. (Sort of the pot calling the kettle black!) Parv says Colby is good looking but he's a Debbie Downer and she'd rather eat glass than flirt with him. (But flirting with Russell is not a problem?!!) She says it's a cat fight between Danielle and Jerri and "may the best girl win."

- Jerri says that JT is so smug and cocky and she heard so much about him but she's not impressed at all. She says that Rupert's head has swelled to the size of Samoa. She says the Heroes think they have the game wrapped up, but that just means to her that Russell's doing a great job of infiltrating the Heroes tribe. She just hopes he hasn't really flipped, because then her days are numbered.

- Danielle says that the Hero men are a "bunch of chauvinists" and are so controlling around camp. She says that Candice and Amanda are more passive, but that she, Jerri and Parv would never put up with it and she could never date any of the Hero men.

- Parv talks about how the Villains had a quick secret morning meeting to make sure everyone is on the same page. (Since Russell hasn't been talking to them since the merge -- he's pretending to not be in with them so he can infiltrate the Heroes tribe.) She says that the Heroes think they have it in the bag, and that's why Candice dropped out of the challenge. She says the Heroes are very tight but the Villains have to stick together -- the #s are all we have.

- Sandra says it was a tough IC that was meant for petite people with small feet. She always looked at Colby as a strong competitor so she felt good that she outlasted him by a few seconds.

- Russell talks about his love for gambling and Blackjack and how that's helped him in Survivor. It's all about the math. He even teaches his kids Blackjack since "it's a great way to think fast and think smart."

- Jerri says that some people were complaining about the merge feast, but she was happy to see the chest of food since she's been trained as a chef and can use all the vegetables, etc. She thinks her stock went up around camp after she cooked for everyone. (Interesting parallel clip of Colby trying to be a provider by fishing -- I guess they're both old school

HEROES

- Candice says that Sandra got her alone for a minute and tried to warn her about Russell being a liar and also that someone on the Heroes tribe has flipped, but she couldn't name names because she's on the bottom of her alliance and they don't fill her in on a lot of stuff. But Candice says that Sandra is just scrambling. She likes Sandra and would like to work with her, but she feels she's not being honest. (Side comment: I was loving Candice most of this season, but she has seriously let me down the last 2 episodes. Seems like Rupert of all people has taken over her role as the voice of reason on the Heroes tribe.)

- Colby says it's interesting that Parv stepped down at the IC...so maybe that means she has another HII. He says the Heroes have chosen to trust Russell, and hopefully it will end up in a 6-4 vote at TC.

- In another Colby clip, he's fishing and wants to show he's a provider for the newly merged tribe. He says he's the only one trying to get food.

- Amanda talks about how the Villains have no banana etiquette and they grab food whenever they want it. She says it's especially upsetting to Rupert since he's so territorial.

- Rupert gets creative and makes cigars out of banana leaves. He says he's been smoking for 35 years. But his banana leaf cigars weren't as big of a hit with the Villains as he thought they would be, because they were disappointed they couldn't cop a buzz out of it!

- Rupert talks about the bad storm at night that started to blow away their tarp/shelter, and how only JT, Colby, himself and Jerri were the only ones who tried to do something and help. He says Russell did nothing but cuddle with the girls and he probably screamed like them too.

- JT also talks about the shelter and how the Villains don't help out. He says "I don't hate women -- I just hate THESE women." He says the Villain women are whiny and don't help around camp and he can't wait to vote them out.

- In another clip, Candice says that food is low and they're all getting on each others' nerves. (This is pre-merge). She says Rupert is inconsiderate at night and talks loudly and makes a lot of noise and keeps everyone up and is just generally annoying.

- In JT's Final Words and Day-After clip, he says he feels like a total idiot. He tried to make the biggest move in Survivor history vs. the 2 tribes being even and having to draw rocks, but it didn't work out. He says if it did work out, the move would have put him in the finals. He says they thought they should switch to Jerri, but they should have stuck with Parv. He was shocked they had 2 idols. He admits he didn't have to play a strategic game in Tocantins, because everything came easier to him that season and he was always in control. He talks about how this season was a lot more cutthroat. He says that things are not looking good for the Heroes, and now Amanda will have to be the mastermind. (Oh no!) He says he's made some great friends with Tom, Colby and Rupert and he's glad he wasn't on the Villains tribe, because probably the only one he might have gotten along with would be Rob. Overall, JT is pretty gracious and likeable in his comments. Surprisingly he has no spite toward Russell -- just the women. Funny how he blames them vs. Russell, saying the women "got him" and to "never, ever trust women."

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-10, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
-Sandra's face sure looked surprised when Parv gave her the HII tonight, so I thought for sure she was out of the loop, and it seemed to confirm there is nothing going on with her and Parv. But now Sandra's voting comments are very intriguing. How do you guys read what she has to say?

I take Sandra's voting as a sign that the winners were trying to stick together. I also believe that we are NOT being shown this side of the story as it makes Sandra appear to be an "underdog". (Well maybe not after next week previews..}

Another thing I took note with this tribal is that Jeff KNEW to stack the votes with 5 Jerri - 5 JT. Which means he knew Parv was going to give the idol's up. I really think that neither Sandra nor Jerri expected to use an idol that night.. HOWEVER it could be all show as there seemed to be a lot of "fakeness" going on in that tribal. (Apparently from the Jury box too, but meh the editing..)

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-10, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
>-Sandra's face sure looked surprised when
>Parv gave her the HII
>tonight, so I thought for
>sure she was out of
>the loop, and it seemed
>to confirm there is nothing
>going on with her and
>Parv. But now Sandra's voting
>comments are very intriguing. How
>do you guys read what
>she has to say?

Sandra is a good actor. I think she knew she was safe but was still happy with the show of solidarity.

>Another thing I took note with
>this tribal is that Jeff
>KNEW to stack the votes
>with 5 Jerri - 5
>JT. Which means he knew
>Parv was going to give
>the idol's up.

Maybe not. They probably stack the votes in a way so Jiffy can decide which vote to pull out first depending on what happens with the reveal of any HIIs.

04-23-10, 10:35 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"

>Sandra is a good actor.

Agreed.(Unlike Amanda, who was downright pathetic last night with her doe eyes and lame attempt at lying to Parv. That pretty much summed up why Amanda does so poorly with a jury.)

Re Parv and Sandra: I keep going up and back on whether they have some sort of alliance/agreement. It's very odd to me that we almost never see the 2 of them interacting or having a confessional about each other -- it sort of reminds me of Tina. And the fact that Parv wasn't on Sandra's hate list seems to indicate there's something there. But it still remains to be seen if they've been watching each other's backs all along, or if Parv just stepped in to help last night to keep the Villain #s. Phillybrat, I'm leaning with you that there must be some sort of past winners thing.

BedfordRobbie 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-23-10, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BedfordRobbie Click to send private message to BedfordRobbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-10 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

I believe that Parviti has made a big move toward winning the game. She has by giving Sandra and Jerri immunity taken controll away from Russell.

Russell may bluster and threaten but he is out of the picture as far as controll is concerned, Parv is the true Queen.

Parv and Sandra may very well have a secret alliance or we may be watching circumstances push the two of them into a winning alliance.

This also explaines why russell was so upset that he didn't win
19. He knows that Parv and Sandra so marginalised him that he has no chance to win 20

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-10, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
Agree. The way things went down last night, it must have looked to the Heroes like RussHell was merely used by Parvati as bait to lure the Heroes into her trap, not like RussHell was running things.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-23-10, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
Do I understand by your comment that you feel RussHell was NOT merely used by Parv?

04-23-10, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-10 AT 01:07 PM (EST)

Of course he was. I meant that after last night Russell will have a hard time convincing the jury that he was in command all the way, which is what he likes to believe.

04-23-10, 01:50 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
BR, I definitely agree with you about Parv looking like the power player and one-upping Russell last night! But there's still a lot of game to play, so hard to say what the final jury impression will be. (Of course we do know they all hate the troll!)

Also, it's interesting that in his post-game interview, JT says that he thought it was all Russell (not Parv) orchestrating the HII moves, and that's why he shook Russell's hand and said well done. JT said he didn't realize until later about Parv's role.

In general, it seems to me that often the jury puts more focus on recent history/end game vs. taking the entire season into perspective. So sometimes great early to mid game moves get lost in the shuffle.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-10, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
Especially when his best moves were made during Tribal when anything that he did then couldn't be seen or felt by the opposing tribe members that are on the jury......... and those that were there are probably too bitter to recognize them...... either due to what happened then or what happened later.......

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-23-10, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
Yeah -- RussHell wants to believe he's in charge of everything, and he just got a big wake-up call that he's not! Of course, knowing the troll we love to hate, he probably will convince himself that he can still get Parvati under his spell. Want to cast any bets that he won't?

04-23-10, 04:09 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-10 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

Sandra (JT): JT, instead of you deciding you want me and Parvarti on your side, you decided you want to vote Parvarti out #1 and me #2. Therefore you have to go home tonight. Adios.

Did RussHell feed Sandra this notion, I wonder? It seemed like Sandra must eventually have been told about RussHell's idol, since she said something to the effect that the Heroes were going to get a surprise before they left for TC.

I still don't think Parvati and Sandra have a real alliance as prior-winners, but I do think Parvati realizes that Sandra can neutralize Parv's goat factor in that regard at the end, and so is worth keeping around. Sandra may think the same about Parv.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-10, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
I think it's more likely Rupert told Sandra that he wasn't able to convince JT that what she told them was true. JT was trying to target Sandra.

I don't see a Sandra-Parvati alliance either. Right now, it appears to Parvati that the Villains are in control, so she's perfectly happy with the idea of pagonging the winners and then taking out Sandra in 5th. She knows how Sandra feels about RussHell, and Parvati sees Sandra as a potential jury vote in her favor. After all, her alliance appears to be in control at this point, so she could get in a F3 with RussHell and Danielle...and at this point, has a great shot of winning the jury out of those three.

With JT gone, Sandra has a chance to make inroads with the other Heroes to possibly turn the game around. She and Jerri know they're the 4th and 5th wheels, and that if they want to improve their position in the game, now is the time to act. Sandra's already made it clear she'll jump, and the insider clip shows Jerri is still after Colby, so she'd jump too.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-23-10, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep. 10 Insider Clips"
I think they both realize that going to the jury against another past winner could work in their favor. They are both far too savvy not to link up with each other in some way.

They may not be allied, but I think there is collusion. I think Parv told Sandra about the two idols; Sandra didn't look surprised to receive it as much as pleased. She also seemed to be confident in her voting remarks. In contrast, Jerri looked very surprised and I believe that she and Russell were out of the loop and just hoping it would work. The other three, including Sandra, knew it would.

Russell has been successfully marginalized. He may stick around for a while, but he has been outplayed.

IMO, the Heros made another major blunder by not courting Sandra to swing over to them. She would have, but now is in more solid with the Villians and is much less likely to leave them. Even if the Heroes thought Russell might be with them, they should have worked on Sandra as well.

Bouquet by c2p

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •