The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-01, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
I was going to add this to the bottom of my original Episode 6 with Pics post but that one was getting to diluted so I figured i's start it new. Now, with only one day left, we are starting to get a good idea of days 16 through 18.

I of course fully agree that Jerri might stick around post-merger allowing her to Black Widow out in a future episode but it does make logical sense that MB meant that Jerri "Black Windows", or at least attempts to, on Colby (you know the whole Black Windows eat their Males, etc. thingy). Sure this could be post-merger but there is alot of info that currently points at Jerri for this week.

There is of course plenty of other clues that point at others. I think that before deciding (I HATE THAT SOMEONE ALWAYS POSTS THE "TRIBE-IT'S TIME TO VOTE" post about 2-3 days early. It should be posted Wednesday and go on through Thursday until about 3-4 pm. Anyway, sorry - got off track there...

What do we know...

1. There is definitely some kind of accident with Kucha.
2. It is not during a challenge since Ogakor received the news at tree mail.
3. There are 3 rumored individuals that get injured. All are Kucha and they are as follows...
a) Michael - His hand (at a minimum) gets burned. There was supposed sightings of him with a burned hand bandage plus it is seen in pictures.

b) Roger - During a challenge that involves horseback riding. CBS tried to write this one off by stating that it wasn't a contestant but was instead a security rider patrolling the parimeter. The hospital that treated the person supposedly reported that this person was treated and released and that it was a (53?) year old male (or something along those lines).
c) Alicia - She supposedly stated in a radio interview that she got hurt but no other details were noted.
4. We know from the pre-view that Liz is not the one injured, nor is Jeff the likely one injured, as they both are seen "upset" over this accident.
5. Roger is seen consoling Liz (which makes sense since they have bonded). Liz IS wearing the same outfit in the consoling picture as she is in the "oh my God" picture.

We know, at least we think we were shown in the preview, that directly after the accident that there was a splash in the water near the Kucha camp.

This pic shows Liz supposedly looking out in the water after the "splash". With the title of the show "Trial by Fire" and the splash I think that it is a good bet that someone gets burned, and bad. If you were at the Kucha fire and for some reason (maybe a pot of boiling water got spilled on your hand or you grabbed the pot thinking it was coller than it was) and your hand was burned, what would you do. I once burned my finger tip (2nd degree burn) while I was camping in the Boy Scouts and I ran outside so fast to put my hand in the snow so I would surmise that the splash is the burn victim jumping in the water to cool his burn? Logical? Anyway, the only one that we can truly believe got burned during the filming of this show is Michael.

Anyway, the Reward Challenge. We believe that the Reward challenge is "Blinf Leading the Blind" as shown in the below pics. What we are unsure of is the Jerri atop the tower pics.

We believe that this is an overhead show of the obstacle course. My reason for believing that the tower seen in this is not the one that Jerri is sitting on is that in this picture we can only see one course 9not two towers next to each other as shown in the "Jerri getting doused" pic).
http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/User_files/3a9d79772599d561.html

In the above pics we see Jerri getting cooled off by Colby. She seems to laugh it off though that may just be an act (after all she is an aspiring actress). Anyway, the thing that doesn't make sense is the pictures below that show her what seems to be crying (this may be further laughing). I now feel that the one that has to step in between Kieth and Jerri, as seen on the CBS website preview, is Colby and he does it by dousing her with water. I do believe that this is during the Reward Challenge. The towers may be used in that one person from each tribe is the "caller" calling out directions to the tower. The "blind" ones have to make their way blindly to the tower to win (I am totally guessing here). This would explain why the towers in this pic don't match the obstacle course. Also Jerri could be agree with Kieth for losing the challenge so they argue and then she gets cooled off, or maybe they win this one. I am favoring that because Kucha always seem to take off as soon as they lose some thing, usually led my Michael. They may have just lost and leave (or are leaving as you can still see Roger who would likely be the one on the top of the tower) and maybe Kieth and Jerri get into an argument (MAYBE!!!).

Anyway, it is really hard for me to believe that there would not be an immunity challenge this week unless it was postponed due to a member not being able to participate. This could be the real reason why there are 14 episodes this time instead of three. Maybe next week they will have an Immunity Challenge on day 19 and also a council then merge the following day (just grabbing at straws here). Anyway, let me know what you think.

Conspiracy Jim

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued AyatollahKhomeini 02-28-01 1
   blind challenge colbysincharge 02-28-01 2
   RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued cowboyroo 02-28-01 4
 Russ Landau radio interview AyatollahKhomeini 02-28-01 3
   RE: Russ Landau radio interview BIGsurvivor 02-28-01 5
   RE: Russ Landau radio interview janisella 03-01-01 7
 Where are the IC Pics? Krautboy 03-01-01 6
   IC AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 11
 RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued bondt007 03-01-01 8
 RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued Conspiracy Jim 03-01-01 9
   RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued samiam 03-01-01 10
       E6 IC AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 16
           Injury happens after RC? Krautboy 03-01-01 22
               One competition AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 23
   RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued cowboyroo 03-01-01 12
   Jerri's Blind Date... MDSkinner 03-01-01 13
       One more blind date commment.......... MDSkinner 03-01-01 15
   RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued duff 03-01-01 14
   RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued HomeBrewer 03-01-01 18
 RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued mistofleas 03-01-01 17
   RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued HomeBrewer 03-01-01 19
       RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued mistofleas 03-01-01 20
   RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued samiam 03-01-01 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-28-01, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
>There is of course plenty of other clues that point at
>others. I think that before deciding (I HATE THAT
>SOMEONE ALWAYS POSTS THE "TRIBE-IT'S TIME TO VOTE" post about
>2-3 days early. It should be posted Wednesday and
>go on through Thursday until about 3-4 pm. Anyway,
>sorry - got off track there...

CJ, this is my doing. I asked Superman to be the person who started the thread and to start it on Tuesday afternoon or evening. My goal was to give everyone a chance to vote pre-show.

As far as this week goes, I think we would come to the same result no matter when the thread was started: Jerri goes. On another thread, one of our new posters makes the same argument you make here -- this is how Colby steps between Jerri and Keith when they argue. IMHO, I can only see them arguing if they lost the challenge. Jeff Probst is over with Kucha, who are celebrating victory ... and Colby's nerves are frayed. In that scenario, I don't think Colby would take kindly to Jerri smiling as if she just won a wet T-shirt contest afterwards.

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-01, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "blind challenge"
look at keith's left hand. He is holding the "blinder/bandana" that the other members had on their head.
at first I thought that they won because of jerri's laughter, but colby is really looking disgusted.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-01, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
Two additional things I noticed in the pics.

1) You can see Nick's leg over there by Rodger.

and

2) It appears to be a balance beam or something of the sort in front of Kieth's legs.

02-28-01, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Russ Landau radio interview"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-01 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

survivornews.net has a link to a radio interview with the person who scores Survivor 2 (and also did Survivor), Russ Landau. At the end of this link, he plays excerpts of the music used on the show prior to what he describes as someone getting hurt. This doesn't sound like music related to fire!

http://www.histar.com/djs/jeff_jer/starchive/2001-02/survivor/russ_landau.asx

Edited to make link work!

BIGsurvivor 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-28-01, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BIGsurvivor Click to send private message to BIGsurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Russ Landau radio interview"
lol. music has a fire quality?
this is a silly conclusion. i study aesthetics at school, and one conclusion we drew is that if the music doesnt have a referent point (i.e. a title) then it could said to relate to anything

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Russ Landau radio interview"
You're right AK. It's definitely more animal music (snake, spider, scorpion).

Go Tribe!

J.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-01-01, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Where are the IC Pics?"
Yes I've seen the overheads of the obstacle course, which have been around for some time, but have there been any pictures of the obstacle course in use, like the maze pictures last week? Doesn't that bother anyone else? Doesn't Ogakor have to lose on the obstacle course in order for Jerri to get the boot? Haven't there been pictures of all the previous challenges released in advance? Help me put this to rest...

Minstrel, how about you. You're an oldtimer and the only one betting Kucha loses. Am I wrong to wonder?

03-01-01, 11:07 AM (EST)
11. "IC"
Well, actually, Krautboy, this is worrying ME more and more. It especially bothers me that they used the "blind leading the blind" challenge as the focus of this morning's clip on The Early Show. Especially because last week we had footage of BOTH challenges, Triage and Maze, by this time.

There are three possible conclusions that I can reach:

1. The challenge did not take place, despite the course being constructed.
2. The challenge took place, but to show any of it would be too revealing. Since we have seen the way MB edits to mislead, I would say this is unlikely.
3. The challenge took place, and MB has just deliberately kept it out. Again, I think this is unlikely.

So, like you, Krautboy, I think the challenge didn't take place. But I'm not sure what this means. If, for example, a hostile croc was menacing Kucha, it might be that they needed the helicopter to drive it off, which messed up timing for the third challenge -- in other word, the PRODUCERS cancelled the challenge ... which would mean ... WHAT?

There are just too many variables right now.

"I don't want to start complainin'/ but you know there's always pain/ in my heart / I do all the pleasin' with you/ It's so hard to reason with you/ Why do you make me blue." -- John Lennon (1962--"Please Please Me" -- written two months after getting married)

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-01, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
I don't know if it really matters, but it sure looks like these photos are out of sequence. It looks like Colby misses (that's why he's pissed). Jerry doesn't look wet, and look at where the water goes from his bucket. Then the water that does get Jerri comes from a bit behind her, from someone else. Also, is she wet when she puts her hands to her eyes?

-Bond-

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
I saw a preview this morning while watching Good Morning America and there were two things of note.

First off I was able to again hear the accident and the sound is of a man screaming (not an animal)!!! This is followed directly by the water splashing scene. This again confirms to me that Michael is likely to burn his hand and jumps in the water to ease the pain.

Also the three shots of Jerri from above (here they are again) were shown and it definitely sounded as though she is sobbing (not laughing).

Now these shots are still very obviously from the same Blind Leading the Blind event as she is wearing the same clothes.

Do I feel that it is odd that we have not seen any Obstacle Course pics... YES!!! Do I think that it is possible that due to the injury the Immunity Challenge is postponed... YES!!! Do I think that the real reason why there are 42 days this time instead of the 39 as seen in season 1 is because they had to make up time due to the injury... NO!!! It is possible but to have a show without a Tribal Council is anti-climatic. I think if anything they would hold the event without the one person (especially if the team that lost the person was the one with more people a.k.a. Kucha) or wait until the person got back and added the footage into this show.

So, I still feel someone gets the boot tonight. One thing (Devil's Advacate Time - I feel like Keanu Reeves)that no one is considering is that Colby could go. Mark Burnett made it very clear that he considered Jerri and her tactics distastful and that he considered her a Black Window. Many including myself believe this means that she either does or tries to get Colby booted. What if she succeeds. Think about this scenerio. Ogakor does lose. Jerri worried about her own ass either confront Tina (likely as she is the most easily swayed) or even Kieth and the conversation goes something like this...

Jerri: "Tina, all we need to do is get through tonight and we have a chance.
Tina: "OK".
Jerri: "Tina, you need to understand that we are going to need to win the challenges post-merger".
Tina: "OK".
Jerri: "Colby is the biggest threat because he is the strongest"
Tina: "OK"
Jerri: "Amber and I are going to vote off Colby, if you do to we eliminate the biggest threat and we all get to go on to merger"
Jerri: "You can not tell Kieth"
Jerri: "So you with us"

Or something like that. It is a distinctive possibility. Everyone feels that Tina is stronger now mentally that she is with Kieth and/or Colby but I say not so. Jerri never actually went after Tina so there shouldn't be too bad of hard feelsing there. Sure Jerri didn't mention Tina's name during that second Tribal Council but maybe Jerri will say that that was a plan. Who knows. I just wanted to give a second scenerio that is possible. If this does happen I can see Jerri winning the whole damn thing. Most of you say no way but didn't we all say the same thing about Rich Hatch during the first season? Wasn;t Rich Hatch portrayed as the evil one until the end. Isn't Jerri being portrayed in the same light?

Or...

Isn't Jerri's Blind Date episode airing this week? Could someone verify this for me. I actually think it has alot to do with spoiling this week's episode.

Conspiracy Jim

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-01, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-01 AT 11:16 AM (EST)

All three pics show her with her eyes closed. Since the challenge is "Blind Leading the Blind" could it be possible that she HAS to keep her eyes closed? Just a thought...

Edited to add:

Jerri's Blind Date was on last night. It's a repeat from 1999. Apparently at the end she invites the guy into her apartment...presumably to bite his head off.

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating. -- George W. Bush

03-01-01, 11:28 AM (EST)
16. "E6 IC"
The other possibility that I've thought about is that this challenge serves as both RC and IC, either because of the injury or because of the rainstorm. That would give Jerri lots of reason to cry.

CJ, I can't picture Tina "going along" with Jerri to vote Colby off, although I can definitely picture Jerri trying. I see Tina saying something along the lines of, "You should have thought about needing me when you stole the boat from Keith and me." I also see Tina telling Jerri that she feels safer in an alliance with Colby than she would in one with Jerri.

samiam, I doubt that MB would "trust" someone to keep their eyes closed in a challenge, with so much at stake.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-01-01, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Injury happens after RC?"
AK, from the Zap2it EP6 description,it makes it sound like the injury happens after the RC and before the IC. Doesn't "three days until the merge" make it impossible for them to have the two together. What's the timetable from RC to IC to TC to Merger?

03-01-01, 04:52 PM (EST)
23. "One competition"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-01 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

Krautboy, I'm not talking about having two separate competitions. Here's what I mean:

Day 16: rain, rain, rain
Day 17: sunny, treemail of RC with chocolate as the reward, accident in Kucha, RC postponed and combined with IC, everyone fantasizes about chocolate all night
Day 18: sunny, "blind leading the blind" challenge (serving as both RC and IC), Tribal Council for loser.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
CJ, The pics of Jerri are during the Reward Challenge. Look at the pics of her getting doused with water. I think this scene is when she is covering her face for the water splashing.

Check out My "Oh My God" post. There is someone fishing for a crocodile.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jerri's Blind Date..."
was last night. She dated some guy that wore a bandana, and she was quite the whore(considering it was a blind date). She was all over him.

As for the Black Widow comment, I believe that this could be either Colby or Amber. Though a black widow obviously kills the male, I believe that we could just as easily put Amber in the place of the male in this instance, since it is merely a metaphor and does not necesarily have to follow directly to suit. This is just an observation on my part and it does seem more likely that when MB called her the black widow that he meant it toward Colby, but the possibility is still there. She lured Amber in, took care of her, and now she could still eat her up.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "One more blind date commment................"
Jerri's blind date was shown, and immediately after that was Dirk from S1 going on a blind date. Dirk was voted out of the tribe 5th, and this would be the sixth so I don't suppose there is any correlation there, but I did think it was odd that it was shown this week, the night before the episode. It may mean something, it may not. Any speculation?

duff 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail duff Click to send private message to duff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
>>Isn't Jerri's Blind Date episode airing this week? Could someone verify this for me. I actually think it has alot to do with spoiling this week's episode.>>

Yes, according to the Blind Date website, her episode was to re-air last night (2/28). It was coupled with the episode that Survivor I's Dirk took part in. I can't verify that it actually aired, but that was certainly the plan.

http://blinddate.excite.com/eguide/

I agree, by the way, that this could be a big spoiler.

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
Could Jerri be beginning to cry in these pics, immediately after be doused by Colby? She smiles, laughs, then cries, knowing that she has just burnt another bridge (her last?) I cannot tell if her shorts are wet or not. It looks pretty convincing that Kucha wins this challenge. If The Ogies had won, they would have been celebrating. Jerri would be on the ground congratulating with the others, not still sitting on her throne.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
Just a suggestion, but could it be that the shots of Jerri on the tower are during the challenge and she is calling out directions to her team mates to lead them to the finish? It just doesn’t seem to me that she is crying, but just looking frustrated with trying to get everyone to listen to her. She doesn't look wet so I think it's before Colby gives her the Wicked Witch treatment. I see more frustration on her face than anything else.

As far as Colby throwing water on her, I believe that it is after the challenge and she's trying to pin losing this one on Keith. They're getting pissy with each other, but she's trying to act like "hey, why are you upset?, you know it was your fault we lost! I’m just pointing it out to you! *smile* *wink* *batting of the eyes*
Anyway, Keith is ready to climb the tower like King Kong and pluck Jerri off as if she were an evil Faye Rae when Colby just can't stand it anymore and chucks the water at her, considers throwing the bucket too, but thinks better of it and walks away instead. Jerri can then sit on top of the tower looking like the innocent in the whole thing (“geez, what’s his problem?”). Once at TC, Colby can actually "throw the bucket at her too" at least metaphorically by voting her off.
What do you think of that?

*I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
Simple question: Why is there a convenient bucket of water?

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
You never know when someone might spontaneously combust and MB has to make sure that the insurance people are happy!

I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: EPISODE 6 with Pics - Continued"
I think your analysis is the most plausible so far. Please disregard my earlier post about her keeping her eyes closed. It was pre-Mocha Java and not all my brain cells were speaking to each other yet.

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating. -- George W. Bush

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •