The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going Down in Flames""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-14-10, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going Down in Flames""
Brought to us by Volcanic Glass at Sucks:

Episode 10 Title: "Going Down in Flames"
Airs 04/22

----------------------------------------

Well, if there was ever a doubt, I think this title pretty much sums up how JT's crazy plan to hand off the HII to Russell works out.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going ... goldenmike4393 04-14-10 1
 RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going ... Belle Book 04-14-10 2
 This week's clues SquidProQuo 04-16-10 3
   RE: This week's clues samboohoo 04-16-10 4
       RE: This week's clues emydi 04-16-10 5
           RE: This week's clues Brownroach 04-16-10 6
               RE: This week's clues sylvester 04-16-10 7
                   RE: This week's clues Brownroach 04-16-10 8
                       RE: This week's clues sylvester 04-16-10 9
 RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going ... SquidProQuo 04-17-10 10
   RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going ... Outfrontgirl 04-19-10 11
       RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going ... dolphingirl 04-20-10 12
           RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going ... vince3 04-20-10 13
           RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going ... Outfrontgirl 04-22-10 14
               RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going ... dolphingirl 04-22-10 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-14-10, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going Down in Flames""
LOL

That's an understatement but thanks for the chuckle!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-14-10, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going Down in Flames""
Yeah, that's pretty obvious!

04-16-10, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "This week's clues"
From CBS PressExpress:

A HERO TAKES A GAMBLE AND PLACES HIS TRUST IN ONE OF THE GAME'S MOST NOTORIOUS VILLAINS, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, APRIL 22

Reunited on the merged tribe, two old friends rekindle an alliance but trust doesn't come easily for this powerful pair, and one castaway makes an unprecedented play, setting the stage for one of the most surprising Tribal Councils in Survivor history, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, April 22 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

-------------------------------------

So this confirms there is a merge, and we know JT is the Hero who takes a gamble.

I'm guessing the two old friends who rekindle an alliance but trust doesn't come easily are Amanda/Parv. (Could be Rupert/Sandra too, although I don't think they'd be called a powerful pair -- would they?)

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-10, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This week's clues"
Two old friends:

Jerri & Colby: Doubt it. Not sure I would really call them friends.

Amanda/Parv: Possible. You never know with Amanda. She always talks a big game. I think Amanda thinks she is powerful.

Candice/Parv: Doubtful. I don't think I would call them friends either.

Rupert/Sandra: Possible. Sandra was furious in the Pearl Islands when Rupert got voted out. Is this where Sandra tries to tell Rupert there is no girls' alliance, but perhaps he doesn't believe her because the Russell seed has already been planted? Rupert believes, based on what he perceives as the facts, that there is one. We know Sandra is powerful. I think Rupert also thinks he is powerful.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-10, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This week's clues"
From the preview last nite, I'd say Rupert/Sandra is the "powerful couple" and Rupert is so stupid and let's his ego get in the way....this wasn't the first and it won't be the last for this yahoo. I loved when he fell out of the challenge last nite...karma's a byotch

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-10, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This week's clues"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-10 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

I just don't see either Rupert or Sandra being described as "powerful", especially Sandra considering her position right now.

I'm thinking they mean Perv and Amanda, touching on the fact that they were powerful together the *last* time they played, even if Amanda is not as well-situated this time around.

And based on the HII spoilage, the person responsible for the unprecedented play should be Perv.

Often the way they write these "clues" you can say in hindsight the clue could have applied to more than one person or group of people.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-16-10, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This week's clues"
I agree the powerful pair is referring to Pervati and Amanda, although I think it's poetic license to call Amanda powerful.

It's definitely Pervati with the unprecedented play, at least I can't recall 2 HII's played at the same time before. I admit I cannot wait to see the next TC, this ought to be good.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-10, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This week's clues"
But think how much more exciting this season would be if a certain someone wasn't leaking every single thing that's going to happen ahead of time. With no outside spoilers (or a bare minimum) this season would be incredible.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-16-10, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This week's clues"
But think how much more exciting this season would be if a certain someone wasn't leaking every single thing that's going to happen ahead of time. With no outside spoilers (or a bare minimum) this season would be incredible.

Agreed. I can't recall exactly, but I don't think even ##### was this badly spoiled. I read spoilers because I enjoy knowing (and I like to compete in Fantasy League), but this is almost too much even for me, lol.

Next week will still be epic, but if it had been a surprise to us, yowza.

04-17-10, 11:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going Down in Flames""
The new promo is up, and there's a scene where Amanda and Parv secretly meet. Amanda tell Parv, "They want you gone. If you trust me, I trust you," then they seem to shake on it. I bet this ties in with the clues about the 2 power players "where trust doesn't come easy."

The vidcaps and transcript are posted in the Vidcaps thread.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-10, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going Down in Flames""
Totally agree. SeeBS picks a few plot points to promo, writes them up as teasers and also incorporates them into the video. They word them slightly differently, but here the word "trust" appears in both, as Squid points out.

dolphingirl 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-10, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dolphingirl Click to send private message to dolphingirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going Down in Flames""
Does it look like they're living at the Heroes camp?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-10, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going Down in Flames""
The vidcaps make it seem like the villains broke up camp to head to the heroes camp.........

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-10, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going Down in Flames""
yes, it will be the Heroes camp as merge camp unlike S19 where Big Cove (Galu) was the merge camp. The Heroes are at the original Foa Foa camp, Little Cove.

Possibly the crew ran out of places that Russell hadn't searched for the idol at the other camp.

dolphingirl 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-10, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dolphingirl Click to send private message to dolphingirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor 20 Episode 10: "Going Down in Flames""
LOL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •