The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thoughts on Mike and Jerri/Colby (whadd'ya think?)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-28-01, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thoughts on Mike and Jerri/Colby (whadd'ya think?)"
I used to be a semi-regular at ss.com, but everything's gone there and for some reason I can't get EZboard to send me a darn verification e-mail when I try to register there (I registered last night, and still nothing). I have several thoughts and wanted to post them somewhere, and this board seems much more civil, so I'm sticking here for a while. On with my thoughts.

Possible proof that Michael, if definitely injured, doesn't leave:

1. People keep bringing up Mike's supposed comment that he and Keith didn't get to know each other until after Survivor, and they're using this to possibly suggest that either Mike or Keith get the boot in Ep 6 (i.e. before the merge), but there is and has been NO attribution for this supposed Mike comment. All we've been told is that it was on a radio show and only one person heard/posted about this. I think this comment is total bunk and here's why: http://detnews.com/2001/metro/0101/30/a02-181980.htm Though it is not a directly attributed quote from Mike or Keith, the article says Keith & Mike "apparently discovered many commonalities as they bounded and bonded in the brush." If they bonded in the brush, this means they more than likely met in Oz.

2. Kimmi was on Rosie O'Donnell's show today (2/28) and apparently vaguely said that whoever was injured was on her tribe, but that she didn't know who or any details. Now let's assume that if someone (Mike?) is injured badly that they'd be DQ'ed from the show or even voted off at TC. Wouldn't Kimmi still be around the ranch in the 3 intervening days and know about that? There are several inferences you could draw from this. Assuming that Kimmi's still around, wouldn't she find out if someone is injured badly (i.e. they'd be DQ'ed and sent to the ranch or somewhere else to recuperate). If they were sent somewhere else, wouldn't the booted survivors at the ranch get suspicious if nobody showed up after the next 3 day booting? And, going a little further, if it was someone from Kucha who got voted off next, wouldn't Kimmi likely have some communication with them and be told of the incident at Kucha (unless it's Alicia, that is...LOL!)

Why is Colby throwing that water at Jerri?:

1. Lots of people are suspecting Jerri's chocolate sex fantasies, but I'm reminded of that teaser on CBS's site that says someone calls a "time out" over Jerri and Keith's bickering. At first, I suspected Tina of this (being a parent, she probably calls "time outs" for her kids), but now I'm wondering if it's Colby. In the new commercial, Keith is in the scene with Jerri. Could Colby be so frustrated with Jerri's antagonism of Keith that he'd douse her with water?

This is all speculation, but I wanted to put it out there and see if anybody saw any logic in the possibility?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thoughts on Mike and Jerri/Colb... e4c5 02-28-01 1
 RE: Thoughts on Mike and Jerri/Colb... ItzLisa 02-28-01 2
 Interesting analysis AyatollahKhomeini 02-28-01 3
   RE: Interesting analysis DivaByTheSea 02-28-01 4
       The Mad Dog 4 AyatollahKhomeini 02-28-01 5
           RE: The Mad Dog 4 ACPS65 02-28-01 7
 heard good things about keith colbysincharge 02-28-01 6
   Michael and Keith AyatollahKhomeini 02-28-01 8
       just lost ALL respect for Ayatollah... shakes the clown 03-01-01 9
           This is what I mean colbysincharge 03-01-01 11
               RE: This is what I mean shakes the clown 03-01-01 22
           White Sox AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 13
               RE: AyaK...Colbyincharge...Shakes..... Dalton 03-01-01 17
                   RE: AyaK...Colbyincharge...Shakes..... shakes the clown 03-01-01 20
                       Double-edged sword AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 24
               RE: White Sox shakes the clown 03-01-01 21
                   Cleveland trades AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 25
 My thoughts exactly..... rameses 03-01-01 10
   "a meltdown for the Colbster" dangerkitty 03-01-01 12
       Why not Keith whyme 03-01-01 14
           RE: Why not Keith HomeBrewer 03-01-01 16
           RE: Why not Keith Dalton 03-01-01 19
               Agree AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 23
       RE: "a meltdown for the Colbster" ACPS65 03-01-01 15
           RE: "a meltdown for the Colbster" samiam 03-01-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

e4c5 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-28-01, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail e4c5 Click to send private message to e4c5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thoughts on Mike and Jerri/Colby (whadd'ya think?)"
>1. People keep bringing up Mike's
>supposed comment that he and
>Keith didn't get to know
>each other until after Survivor,
I seem to recall that the quote was something to the effect that Mike had heard good things about Keith from his former tribe mates. I don't remember how much further it went than that.

>I think this comment
>is total bunk
I think that you're correct. I believe they will both make the merger, although who knows how long they remain in the contest. They (along with Colby) would have to be considered the biggest post-merger targets.

>Now let's assume that if
>someone (Mike?) is injured badly
>that they'd be DQ'ed from
>the show or even voted
>off at TC. Wouldn't
>Kimmi still be around the
>ranch in the 3 intervening
>days and know about that?
I certainly think so. If someone had been DQ'd for injury reasons, Kimmi would have had to know that. I think your conclusion is solid that someone is voted out in the normal course is supported by Kimmi's supposed statement (unless she's lying).

>Why is Colby throwing that water
>at Jerri?
:
My personal speculation is that it's harmless horseplay or part of the challenge. But yours is just as likely.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-01, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thoughts on Mike and Jerri/Colby (whadd'ya think?)"

>wanted to post them somewhere, and this board seems much more civil, so I'm sticking here for a while.
***Glad to have you here, Bungler! Welcome - and you're right, we're a lot more civil here.

>1. People keep bringing up Mike's supposed comment that he and Keith didn't get to know each other until after Survivor, and they're using this to possibly suggest that either Mike or Keith get the boot in Ep 6, but there is and has been NO attribution for this supposed Mike comment... it was on a radio show and only one person heard/posted about this. I think this comment is total bunk and here's why: >the article says Keith & Mike "apparently discovered many commonalities as they bounded and bonded
>in the brush."
***Thanks for posting that link - it's been driving me nuts trying to find out where it came from, and if it was true - my theory is that Jerri gets the boot tomorrow night, but that rumor would indicate that Keith doesn't make the merge. Glad to see something concrete saying otherwise.

\
>at Jerri?
:
***Probably in the hopes of melting her! (Heh heh!!!)

Could
>Colby be so frustrated with
>Jerri's antagonism of Keith that
>he'd douse her with water?
***It's possible, I suppose. At this point, Colby seems so antagonized by Jerri, he probably wouldn't need much of an excuse to douse her - in defense of Keith or otherwise!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS
what it's all about???

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-28-01, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Interesting analysis"
Hi Bungler, glad to have you here. I registered on ezboard back when this board lost its server, and they didn't send me an activation message until six days after our new server was up. Hope you don't have to wait as long.

I like your view of the water-throwing incident. It fits nicely with the CBS promo and would explain the look on Colby's face. Since this seems to be from the RC, a Jerri-Keith argument would be consistent with the evidence that Kucha wins (since no one is up in its seat, but Rodger is visible in the background).

I believe the gist of the Mike-Keith comment was that Mike said he and Keith didn't get to know each other in the Outback. That doesn't mean they didn't meet, only that they didn't spend much time together. I agree that if Michael were injured, they probably would have spent at least some time together in Oz.

As far as Kimmi's comments, though, I can't give that much weight -- these people are coached pretty thoroughly on what they can and can't say. The only person that may have tried to give any information is Maralyn, with her five omissions from the people that she has kept in touch with (perhaps, as flying squirrel speculated, the final four + Jerri?).

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-01, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Interesting analysis"
Glad you're here too Bungler.

>> The only person that
>may have tried to give
>any information is Maralyn, with
>her five omissions from the
>people that she has kept
>in touch with (perhaps, as
>flying squirrel speculated, the final
>four + Jerri?).

AK, can you refresh my memory here? Who were the 4 that she left out?

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

02-28-01, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The Mad Dog 4"
Michael, Elisabeth, Nick and Amber.

She also left out Jerri, but I figured that was because she wouldn't give Jerri the time of day (a much nicer saying than 'wouldn't p**s on her if she was on fire', don't you think?). On ss.com, one of the posters from here (flying squirrel) speculated that the omissions may have been intentional, to signal the final four, and theorized how such an outcome could happen. For example, one method went like this: (1) the rest of Ogakor is voted off, (2) R, M & E realize they need help to take out Jefflicia (and Nick, if he's part of that group), (3) Elisabeth and Amber have become friendly enough (like Kelly and Colleen) to trust each other, (4) adios Jefflicia, (5) Rodger leaves, whether due to illness, injury, or a rival coalition is not known. Purely speculative, but we have so little else to go on.

The reason I have started to think about this again is a post from samiam, which linked to a Maralyn interview. During the interview, she noted that she gave Amber the "Mad Dog" cap when she left because she and Amber had started to bond, and she was calling Amber the "Mad Pup." So why hasn't she talked to Amber since she left the show?

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-28-01, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Mad Dog 4"
WHAAAAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!
No, No, NO! First of all, there is no WAY the Final Four will have 3 Kucha's and 1 Ogakor! There's NO WAY! And if they do, then you can come back, copy this reply if that does happen and stuff it right up my friggin' face.
The Final Four are Alicia, Jeff, Liz, and Mike! Ogakor is voted off one by one after the tribes merge unevenly, thus leaving us with our current Kucha as the final 6, eliminating Nick because he's a threat to Immunity Challenges and Rodger because hoo boy, that ol' boy is gonna be worn out by that point, THUS LEAVING US WITH THE FINAL FOUR OF....hell, read my signature.

Final Four: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski,
Michael Skupin.

P.S. Sorry I get so worked up. It's not that I don't want people to question my nonexistent authority, it's just because I have a tendency to throw tantrums.

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-01, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "heard good things about keith"
that statement has always bothered me. from who?
jerri, amber if mike stays
mitchell, kel if keith stays

I dont give any credit in that statement.
and if keith and mike meet at merger:
introductions:
K: i'm keith from michigan
M: i'm from michigan, too
what town? I went to junior high there.
I went to that school too. class of 74.
I was class of 76,....etc...

Its true that they went to the same junior high 2 years apart. This would have great bonding potential. and cause a Michigan alliance within a kucha alliance.

02-28-01, 08:09 PM (EST)
8. "Michael and Keith"
Well... I don't think the tribes are likely to introduce themselves by state. More like:

K: I'm Keith, and I'm a professional chef. Who does the cooking around here for your tribe?
Alicia: I'm the cook, loser boy, wanna make something of it?
M: That's Alicia, you have to watch out for her. I'm Michael, and I'm the hunter.

They might learn that they're both from Michigan, but:

K: I used to have a restaurant in Royal Oak, and now I have one in Birmingham.
M: Oh, really? Which one?
K: Forte.
M: Really? I've heard a lot about it. I've always wanted to eat there, but my wife and kids prefer to eat raw venison....

In time, they would have learned their common background, but not on the first day.

A true story: when my oldest daughter started preschool, her class was taught by a team of three teachers. One of those teachers had primary responsibility for her, so she was the one that I talked to the most. A month after she started, the teacher and I found out that we were both Cleveland Indians fans (during the '97 playoffs and World Series) and that we both came from Ohio. But it wasn't until she and her husband and son were going home for Christmas that I asked her where home was. Turned out that we had both grown up in the same town and gone to the same junior high and high school, although 8 years apart. But we didn't know it for almost four months. I presume that Michael and Keith wouldn't need that long, but they'd still probably need more than one day.

As far as hearing "good things about Keith" from his tribemates, I figured that Michael was referring to Tina and Colby.

"I don't want to start complainin'/ but you know there's always pain/ in my heart." -- artist unknown(?)

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "just lost ALL respect for Ayatollah...."

>A month after she started,
>the teacher and I found
>out that we were both
>Cleveland Indians fans (during the
>'97 playoffs and World Series)

...Ayatollah, I cringed when I read this...I'm a life long White Sox fan and current season ticket holder....as you can guess I absolutely hate the tribe (not as much as the Cubs)..

...how could you?? I thought Harvard grads were supposed to be smart?

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "This is what I mean"
>
>...Ayatollah, I cringed when I read
>this...I'm a life long White
>Sox fan and current season
>ticket holder....as you can guess
>I absolutely hate the tribe
>(not as much as the
>Cubs)..
>

shakes
does that mean you live on the southwest side? I live a couple of blocks away from Midway.
But I still cant root for any sad excuse of a professional team in this town. I have 3 boys and their favorite teams are not from here.

03-01-01, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: This is what I mean"
>
>shakes
>does that mean you live on
>the southwest side

no, Northside...about 1/2 mile South of Wrigley (where I never go unless the SOX are playing there)

GO SOX

03-01-01, 04:03 PM (EST)
13. "White Sox"
The only time I was ever a White Sox fan was when Cleveland legend Bill Veeck ("Veeck as in wreck") owned the team. Of course, back in those days the Tribe was in the East and the Pale Hose were in the West ... seems like a long time ago ... no, wait, it WAS a long time ago.

And the White Sox have done the Indians lots of favors. I can't thank you enough for taking Albert Belle out of town before he ran over any more trick-and-treaters.

Anyway, shakes, people in Boston and Cambridge don't like the Indians any more than people in Chicago do. The number one complaint about the new unbalanced schedule was that it would damage Boston's rivalry with Cleveland, which is second only to the Yankees!

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: AyaK...Colbyincharge...Shakes...."
You guys just gave, in this thread, THE perfect
demonstration of exactly how easy and quick
Keith and Michael
could have "male bonded" <gag/expression> not
in one day but in one hour.....

Keith or Mike spouts off about his fav sports
team (be it base,foot,baskwhatever)...the other
one shoots him down with his superior opinion.
Then they argue sports for 4 1/2 minutes.....
KA-boom; they know each other!!!!

Congrats guys...now you know.
Its Sports!!!

Dalton (who thanks God for men; just glad she is
not one of them.)

03-01-01, 06:48 PM (EST)
20. "RE: AyaK...Colbyincharge...Shakes...."
>You guys just gave, in this
>thread, THE perfect
>demonstration of exactly how easy and
>quick
>Keith and Michael
>could have "male bonded" <gag/expression> not
>in one day but in one
>hour.....
>

...yeah, but now I want to vote Ayatollah off.

03-01-01, 07:23 PM (EST)
24. "Double-edged sword"
...and that's the problem: you never know how someone else is going to respond.

K: My first sports memory is the '68 Tigers, when Denny McLain won 30 games. He was my hero.
M: Yeah, and he almost lost the World Series for us. Mickey Lolich had to bail him out in game 7.
K: That Lolich, what a fat pig.
M: Didn't McLain do hard time? Great role model.
K: I loved Jose Feliciano's rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner" during that series.
M: It was un-American. He deserved to be booed.
...and so on.

Just a thought. I just want to add that I don't want to vote shakes off ... yet.

03-01-01, 06:51 PM (EST)
21. "RE: White Sox"
>
>And the White Sox have done
>the Indians lots of favors.
> I can't thank you
>enough for taking Albert Belle
>out of town

.....yeah, and then you gotta thank all the other teams that took your other "unwanted" players off your hands....guys like Brian Giles, Richie Sexton, Sean Casey and Jeremy Burnitz.

03-01-01, 07:29 PM (EST)
25. "Cleveland trades"
All my life Cleveland has made bad trades. Remember Luis Tiant, Pedro Guerrero, Dennis Eckersley, Graig Nettles, Chris Chambliss? Why should the Indians stop now?

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "My thoughts exactly....."
>at Jerri?
:
>
>1. Lots of people are suspecting
>Jerri's chocolate sex fantasies, but
>I'm reminded of that teaser
>on CBS's site that says
>someone calls a "time out"
>over Jerri and Keith's bickering.
> At first, I suspected
>Tina of this (being a
>parent, she probably calls "time
>outs" for her kids), but
>now I'm wondering if it's
>Colby. In the new
>commercial, Keith is in the
>scene with Jerri. Could
>Colby be so frustrated with
>Jerri's antagonism of Keith that
>he'd douse her with water?
>

That is the same thing I thought when I saw those pictures. Colby looks disgusted as he is walking away from Jerri. I think he has had enough of her bickering and is disgusted that she has let her personal feelings interfere in the game play. I'm sure he has regretted her influence in getting rid of Kel many times.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-01-01, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. ""a meltdown for the Colbster""
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-01 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

Another thing I like about these theories of Colby being disgusted with Jerri and dousing her, is that it would be a fulfillment of his line in E5 about a meltdown. I believe he was referring specifically to continuing to lose challenges, but didn't they show it right after he was annoyed at Jerri regarding the stretcher (sorry, *travois*) building? I didn't tape it, and I know someone here can confirm the sequence. But in my memeory, I relate it to his irritation at Jerri - which may not be accidental given the manipulative editing!

It's kind of like in film and theater, if you show a gun, it has to be used at some point. So Colby showed his "gun" (so to speak...), and it must be used.

Edited to add: The meltdown could cover both things - they lost the challenge and he is disgusted with Jerri for her behavior and/or reaction.

whyme 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whyme Click to send private message to whyme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Why not Keith"
Been snooping around on this board for the full season now and usually I see my questions have been fully explored. But, not this week, so here goes my first post. Colby had stated he voted against Mitchell because he needed Keith's strength for future ICs. So, why wouldn't he team with Amber and Jerri to kick Keith off now (pre meerger)? Keith will be Colby's strongest competetor for future ICs? Couldn't it be good editing to throw us off that trail and to think Colby wouldn't ever vote with Jerri?

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Why not Keith"
If the tribes vote as units (MB has indicated they do NOT), and a Kuchan wins the first merged IC, Colby is looking very vulnerable. If I were Colby, I would want Keith around, first as a blocker/bait, second as a possible IC winner (at least early on). Colby could later take him out when the numbers were appropriate. I still think the tribes should want to keep their strongest into the merger, eliminate the oppposition's stongest as opportunities arrise. Keep your friends around as long as possible.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Why not Keith"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-01 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

Very nice post Whyme...I will try to answer from
Colby's point-of-view:

1) He is 26 and built and cocky enough not to
see 40-year old Chef Keith as a threat---but
can see him as loyal Male/Friend who will stay
with the program after Merger.

2) If Colby allows Keith to be voted out in E6
....He goes into the merger like some kind of
freakin' shiek; herding his harem of three annoying,
hungry, whinny women along with him.
(Def. not "cool" in West Texas.)

3)Keith and Tina are alligned against Jerri.
That is enough of a bond right there; and Amber finally
waking up to the concept of winning.

Ok, three reasons, theory really, but I'm pretty sure
that No. 2 has not escaped Colby's thinking.

Dalton

Edited: Because!

03-01-01, 07:09 PM (EST)
23. "Agree"
Dalton, I completely agree. Back in E4, when Keith was trying to get Colby's support to stay on the island, he teased Colby in a very junior-high way (the "getting married to Jerri" comments) and Colby reacted like a junior-high boy would. Based on that, I can't see him going in to the merger with three women as his teammates -- even without the added factor that there would be a big bullseye on his back if he did NOT win the E7 IC.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-01-01, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "a meltdown for the Colbster""
>LAST EDITED ON 03-01-01
>AT 03:43 PM (EST)

>
>Another thing I like about these
>theories of Colby being disgusted
>with Jerri and dousing her,
>is that it would be
>a fulfillment of his line
>in E5 about a meltdown.
> I believe he was
>referring specifically to continuing
>to lose challenges, but didn't
>they show it right after
>he was annoyed at Jerri
>regarding the stretcher (sorry, *travois*)
>building? I didn't tape
>it, and I know someone
>here can confirm the sequence.
> But in my memeory,
>I relate it to his
>irritation at Jerri - which
>may not be accidental given
>the manipulative editing!
>
>It's kind of like in film
>and theater, if you show
>a gun, it has to
>be used at some point.
> So Colby showed his
>"gun" (so to speak...), and
>it must be used.
>
>Edited to add: The meltdown
>could cover both things -
>they lost the challenge and
>he is disgusted with Jerri
>for her behavior and/or reaction.
>

Colby has a firearm?! GOOD GOD!!! He's gonna go postal, somebody stop 'em!!!!!

Final Four: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski,
Michael Skupin.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-01, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "a meltdown for the Colbster""
Of COURSE he has a gun. He's from Texas

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating. -- George W. Bush

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •