The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-10, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Assuming you don't have weather at the very edge of the viewing area keep all discussion of tonight's episode that Snidget will never see (hopefully CBS will load the episode properly, but that is never close to a sure thing) on this thread until after Midnight.

Apparently my stations are required by federal law to do all weather all the time should there be a raindrop falling anywhere in the viewing area. Hopefully you will all have fun tonight. I will not. I do not know when the all weather all the time never show any real programing legislation happened, but if I find out who voted for it, I will never vote for them again. I don't care if said yahoo is getting mega-bucks dumped into their coffers by Alaskans.

I wonder how many of my Thursday shows actually get put on-line. Because no station in the area cares is anyone ever sees the network's programming. *sob*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... jbug 04-08-10 1
   RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... Snidget 04-08-10 5
 Shockingly I have recappage Snidget 04-08-10 2
 Fall out from Rob Vote Snidget 04-08-10 3
 RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... Sagebrush Dan 04-08-10 4
   RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... Snidget 04-08-10 8
 Heroes Snidget 04-08-10 6
   RE: Heroes Snidget 04-08-10 7
 Tree Mail Snidget 04-08-10 9
   RE: Tree Mail CTgirl 04-09-10 57
 Reward Challenge Snidget 04-08-10 10
   RE: Reward Challenge Snidget 04-08-10 11
   RE: Reward Challenge vince3 04-08-10 16
       RE: Reward Challenge emydi 04-09-10 54
 Reward Snidget 04-08-10 12
 RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... PepeLePew13 04-08-10 13
   RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... PepeLePew13 04-08-10 15
   RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... emydi 04-09-10 55
       RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... CTgirl 04-09-10 56
           RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... emydi 04-09-10 59
               RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... Brownroach 04-09-10 60
                   RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... Snidget 04-09-10 61
                       RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... Brownroach 04-09-10 63
                           RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... emydi 04-09-10 64
               RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... CTgirl 04-09-10 62
 Villains Camp Snidget 04-08-10 14
 More Villains Snidget 04-08-10 17
   RE: More Villains PepeLePew13 04-08-10 22
       RE: More Villains michel 04-08-10 42
 Immunity Challenge Snidget 04-08-10 18
   Challenge Snidget 04-08-10 19
   RE: Immunity Challenge PepeLePew13 04-08-10 20
   Injury Snidget 04-08-10 21
       RE: Injury PepeLePew13 04-08-10 23
           RE: Injury Riordan 04-08-10 25
               RE: Injury Snidget 04-08-10 33
                   RE: Injury PepeLePew13 04-08-10 39
   RE: Immunity Challenge byoffer 04-08-10 44
       RE: Immunity Challenge samboohoo 04-09-10 51
           RE: Immunity Challenge Brownroach 04-09-10 58
 RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... PepeLePew13 04-08-10 24
   RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... jbug 04-08-10 38
 Muddy Villains Snidget 04-08-10 26
   RE: Muddy Villains Sagebrush Dan 04-08-10 29
       RE: Muddy Villains Snidget 04-08-10 32
           RE: Muddy Villains Sagebrush Dan 04-08-10 34
               RE: Muddy Villains 2curious 04-09-10 50
 Tribal Snidget 04-08-10 27
 Da votes.... PepeLePew13 04-08-10 28
   RE: Da votes.... PepeLePew13 04-08-10 31
 Da Votes Snidget 04-08-10 30
 Next time Snidget 04-08-10 35
   RE: Next time jbug 04-08-10 36
       RE: Next time KLicK 04-08-10 37
           RE: Next time Snidget 04-08-10 40
               RE: Next time jbug 04-08-10 41
                   RE: Next time michel 04-08-10 43
                       RE: Next time Loree 04-09-10 45
                           RE: Next time SquidProQuo 04-09-10 47
                   RE: Next time Brownroach 04-09-10 52
 RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... Zimbochick 04-09-10 46
 RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... SquidProQuo 04-09-10 48
 RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... SquidProQuo 04-09-10 49
   RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Sp... Kyree 04-09-10 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-10, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
{hugs} Snidge
Weather is beautiful here today.
But the storms you are getting now came thru here last night about 9:15.
The weather coverage started at about 6 I think.
I missed ANTM - thankfully that is not one of me "must see" programs,

Maybe cause AI is live, they did not pre-empt it.

04-08-10, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
I don't know how Fox affiliates get away with it. The CBS one here really was claiming they have no choice about going all weather all the time for every rain drop.

I have no idea why they are showing the programs tonight. They really make it damn clear that anyone that complains about all weather all the time is a terrible awful person and I have no idea why they are granting us access to the CBS programing tonight when the radar shows rain and there are watches in the area. Gosh they aren't even blocking half the screen with radar, just running a scroll.

04-08-10, 08:02 PM (EST)
2. "Shockingly I have recappage"
Poor weather people, the weather didn't stay bad, but I'm sure the show will be bumped off for any reason at all.

04-08-10, 08:03 PM (EST)
3. "Fall out from Rob Vote"
Coach really pissed off. Coach mad at Jerri for aligning with Russell.

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-10, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Weather's great here. Too bad they don't show it three hours earlier here so that we can tell you how Russell manages to get everyone to vote for themselves, and he casts the deciding vote.

04-08-10, 08:11 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
I guess they got tired of the awful people complaining about seeing the same three viewer uploaded picture for 4 hours straight because it is too bad out for their reporters to leave the station.

04-08-10, 08:09 PM (EST)
6. "Heroes"
JT off to look for the idol. People in camp notice people wandered off.

JT finds the idol and tries to get away from the site, but Amanda and Candice find him right away and he says they won't try to vote him off if they all know he has it. He says they are saving it for the merge.

04-08-10, 08:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Heroes"
Candice and Amanda discussing JT. Candice is working Amanda to get rid of JT, the idol or both.

04-08-10, 08:12 PM (EST)
9. "Tree Mail"
They are hoping it is a merge. So the Villians take everything with them in case they end up somewhere else.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Tree Mail"
I can't believe the villains thought they needed to take everything with them. Jeff practically always says at merge that the things they've won at reward will be moved to the merge camp for them.

04-08-10, 08:15 PM (EST)
10. "Reward Challenge"
Rupert says it looks like a girl alliance. Russell hopes they think he is in trouble.

Jeff asks Russel why they brought the whole camp. Colby can't figure out what he missed in the tree mail.

Jeff mentions the feast behind them. They all have an opportunity.
Jeff answers the question....Drop your (CHeers) Expectations. We are not merging.

Either tribe can win the feast.

Survivor bowling. One from each tribe. Most pins in two rolls gets a point. First to three wins.

Sandra and Courtney sitting out????

04-08-10, 08:19 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Reward Challenge"
Parv vs Rupert

Parv two gutter balls

1 H: 0 V

JT vs Danielle

Danielle two gutter balls.

2H:0V

RussHell vs Colby

2H:1V

Coach vs Amanda
tied at five pins with first roll

3H: 1V

Heroes win third straight challenge in a row.

Villians take your stuff back to whatever is left of your camp.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-10, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Reward Challenge"
and there was the huge mistake in the Reward Challenge......

No matter how bad Sandra and Courtney could be in bowling, it's inconceivable that they could be of much use in the Immunity Challenge which is more important, especially since they're still in the tribal portion of the game...........

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Reward Challenge"
the only warped thinking Coach may have had was he knew Jerri was very hungry and he wanted the food for his damsel in distress...also by Courtney having to participate in another IC, it would show how weak she was and they would have to vote her out...a throwing of a challenge...never throw a challenge

04-08-10, 08:24 PM (EST)
12. "Reward"
Heroes glad it wasn't a merge. They are sure it is a girls alliance over on the Villains team. Planning to get the guys to flip to them.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-10, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Heroes really don't have an idea of Russhole's capabilities, not having seen him in Samoa - they all think that it was a women's alliance that had Boston Rob booted.

04-08-10, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Sandra is making a big power play - going to plant a bug in Russhole's ear that Coach is gunning for him ... and ta da, Russhole will get Coach out of the game and keep her & Courtney still in the game.

04-09-10, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
if you read Jiffy's blog, and listen to Parv and Sandra, etc.--it may very well have been a woman's alliance (at least if there wasn't one before last nite' ep there is one now)

Parv did say “It’s all falling together perfectly…” in Micronesia with her all female alliance.

Also Sandra said she hated everybody in the other alliance but Parvati...

You just know they have been talking about a winner's alliance, it's just now starting to show itself more (using the other women Courtney and Danielle) and Parv/Sandra are smart enough to lead Russhell around by his ego and be their goat in F3 and then just fight it out btw each other for the 11 votes (Coach won't vote for either S or P)

04-09-10, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Why do you think he wouldn't vote for Sandra? Did I miss something? I don't recall him saying anything bad about her like he did with Russell and Parvati.

04-09-10, 12:51 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
I wrote this in the other thread...Sandra made him cry (tyson tete' tete) and he's really a misogynist at heart

but he could very well vote for S

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
I think he would vote for RussHell over Sandra or Parvati. But isn't it only an F2 this time?

04-09-10, 01:49 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
If it is an F2 they they will have 10 in the jury if I'm counting up the noses right, so it would have to be an F3, I think?

04-09-10, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-10 AT 03:49 PM (EST)

Edited again to be clearer --

Whether it's an F2 + jury of 10 or an F3 + jury of 9, there is the possibility of a tied jury vote. They don't seem to care about that anymore.

Spoilage this time is saying F2.

04-09-10, 04:58 PM (EST)
64. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
ok TDT says that SPR make final 3 and it links to sucks but that could just mean that they are the final 3 but still a f2 before juror...is there something newer I'm missing?

04-09-10, 02:18 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
I forgot about (blocked out?!) his crying on Tyson's shoulder. That's kind of old history now. I think he's angrier at Russell for voting out Rob and Tyson than he is at Sandra for hurting his feelings. (He'll also be at Loser Lodge with Courtney planting a bug in his ear!)

04-08-10, 08:27 PM (EST)
14. "Villains Camp"
Jerri says they are idiots and screwed in the immunity challenge.

Sandra asking why she is being blamed. And they are saying that isn't what anyone else is saying.

Sandra says it is the worst tribe and she should be with the Heroes because she hates them all.

Sandra and Courtney talk about their situation. Sandra wants to tell RussHell that Coach wants RussHell gone so he will go after him and Courtney and Sandra will be safe.

04-08-10, 08:33 PM (EST)
17. "More Villains"
Courtney says to Coach everyone does what RussHell wants. RussHell says he will tell people how they are voting and that is how it is going to be

Sandra working on RussHell about Coach. RussHell doesn't trust Coach and Coach is digging his own grave.

I <3 Sandra.

Russhell working Parv, because if it is him and the girls the heroes will tell him everything.

04-08-10, 08:40 PM (EST)
22. "RE: More Villains"
Sandra is having a stellar episode, isn't she? At least when it comes to speaking her mind and laying out a plan for the game, but not for her waddle-through-the-mud performance.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-10, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: More Villains"
Great strategy demonstration for Sandra but notice how it ended with Parvati saying it was working perfectly into their plan.

04-08-10, 08:35 PM (EST)
18. "Immunity Challenge"
Belted in pairs, race through mud to get a flag. First pair back with flag gets a point.

First tribe to two points wins. There will be a one on one showdown if they need it.

Jerri and Danielle sitting out.

04-08-10, 08:38 PM (EST)
19. "Challenge"
Sandra+RussHell vs Candice+Amanda

RussHell frustrated

H1:V0 Sandra stuck getting back.

Coach vs Rupert

Neck and Neck. Coach wins

H1:V1

Parv+Courtney vs JT+Colby.

Hardly seems fair.

H1:V1
Not even close.

Heroes win immunity.

04-08-10, 08:38 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Immunity Challenge"
That's got to be one of the most one-sided competitions in Survivor history - Colby and JT vs. Courtney and Parvati.

04-08-10, 08:39 PM (EST)
21. "Injury"
Courtney hurt her ankle but can walk on her own.

Danielle upset about keeping people who can't do challenges.

04-08-10, 08:41 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Injury"
I'm surprised Courtney hasn't broken in half like a twig by now.

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-08-10, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Injury"
I wish someone would give her a biscuit. With butter. And syrup.

04-08-10, 08:56 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Injury"
Followed by a bacon double cheeseburger.

04-08-10, 09:18 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Injury"
And a triple-thick chocolate milkshake laced with whey protein.

That girl seriously needs to fatten up. If there are still any young ladies out there who think they weigh too much and want to indulge in something like anorexia, listen up and take a good look at Courtney.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-10, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Immunity Challenge"
I can't understand why the Villains wouldn't team Courtney and Sandra to sacrifice one race, but give them a chance in the other two heats. Despite their inability in the mud, this challenge could have been good for the Villains with 2 weakies.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Immunity Challenge"
I agree, but they had no idea what the IC would be when they sat them out in the reward challenge. They should have at least prepared for something physical.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

04-09-10, 12:48 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Immunity Challenge"
Yes, but byoffer means that, given that they didn't think ahead and were forced to use Courtney and Sandra in the IC, at least they should have been smart and paired Courtney and Sandra together. They would have lost that round but they'd have had a better shot at winning both of the other rounds. RussHell and Parvati might have done well if they were paired together, instead of each of them being paired with one of the duds.

04-08-10, 08:44 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Oh, shut up already, Coachebag...

04-08-10, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
I can't believe he kept blaming everyone else for Rob's outting.
If he had voted for Russell like he promised Rob, then at least there would have been a tie.

Dumb stoopid Coachbag.

04-08-10, 08:48 PM (EST)
26. "Muddy Villains"
Coach says like going to the spa. Guesses he will stay with the five alliance and vote for Courtney.

Russhell tells him that things are still the way they were. RussHell says he has all the power in the game and the person he wants to go home will go home.

Danielle says they have to keep Coach, and with him they have a shot to win the next challenge. RussHell says she makes no sense and he can't talk to her.

Sandra says it will be hard with Danielle and she must have suggested something. Worried what HellHole will do.

HellHole goes to Parv and Danielle and says maybe she is right and they should vote Courtney.

Parv says the tribe can't make a decision.

Courtney says don't know what will happen between now and when the sun goes down.

04-08-10, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Muddy Villains"
I could be wrong, but it seems that you might have a little crush on Russell.

04-08-10, 08:55 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Muddy Villains"
If by crush you mean I want to crush the little hellhole of a troll/hobbit under something heavy, then sure.

04-08-10, 08:56 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Muddy Villains"
Methinks thou dost protest too much. I can see the glimmer in your typeface, hear the sighs come through the font.

2curious 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-09-10, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 2curious Click to send private message to 2curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Muddy Villains"
ew, I think I threw up a little in my mouth

04-08-10, 08:52 PM (EST)
27. "Tribal"
Jeff: Any second thoughts about voting out all the strong guys.
D: It is what it is.
Jeff: Coach only one that got a point. No disrespect to Courtney, but you are useless.
Cort: I don't have an ego and I'm sad they are gone and insulting me won't bring them back.
Jeff: What does it look like from the outside?
Coach and Court talk. Coach wants Courtney to say she can do a tribe and he isn't the one demoralizing the tribe.
Jeff: Parv worried about the slide
Parv: We are less athletic and they will slaughter us.
Jeff: Making decisions based on alliances and merge.
Court: I'm the poster child for weak survivors, but I am a determined ##### to get to the end.

RussHellHole says he wants to keep the tribe strong and alliances or something liek that.

Time to Vote.

28. "Da votes...."
The votes:

Coachebag
Coachebag
Courtney
Courtney
Courtney
Coachebag
Coachebag booted by a 4-3 vote.

Sandra's ploy works!

04-08-10, 08:54 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Da votes...."
Jeff just said that Coachebag is the first member of the jury.

30. "Da Votes"
Coach
Coach
Courtney
Courtney
Courtney
Coach
First member of our Jury
Coach

04-08-10, 08:58 PM (EST)
35. "Next time"
JT wants to give RussHell the hidden immunity idol.

04-08-10, 09:07 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Next time"
***groan***

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-08-10, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Next time"
Did I see it right that Russell voted Courtney and Danielle voted Coach?

Parvati must have talked her into the "make it seem like there's a girl's alliance" plan.

04-08-10, 09:21 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Next time"
Looked a Wiki, it agrees with what you saw

Coach
Courtney
Danielle
Parvarti
Sandra

Courtney
Jerri
RussHell
Coach

04-08-10, 09:34 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Next time"
It will be interesting to see how RussHell reacts to his bimbos not voting like he told them to.

OI don't understand Danielle; she was the one arguing for keeping Coach.

Maybe Rupert put the idea in Perverti's head = & she thought why not? she now does have a female alliance.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-10, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Next time"
> It will be interesting to
>see how RussHell reacts to
>his bimbos not voting like
>he told them to.

Could Russell have simply voted to get Coach's and Jerri's jury vote?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Next time"
Russell ID'd his vote so Coach knew it was his. I think Russell was just playing to Coach's jury vote. Coach did hug Russell before he left.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-09-10, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Next time"
Yeah, in the Insider voting clip, Russell says "this is supposed to be a vote that I just throw off."

04-09-10, 11:29 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Next time"
It will be interesting to see how RussHell reacts to his bimbos not voting like he told them to.

But it works out well for RussHell, since with Coach gone the Heroes will continue to believe that the women are running the show and RussHell needs help (as we saw in the preview). I don't think he'll be too upset.

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
These are quite simply the DUMBEST survivors in the history of the game. Coach is an egotistical, psychotic windbag, but he won his heat at the challenge, and he is so stupid he is harmless to keep around. I can't imagine why they haven't blind-sided RussHell. Really worst strategy ever.

04-09-10, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Wow, I'm just watching tonight's episode and from an editing perspective, I think Jeff's recap at the top of the show really glorifies Rob as a hero and does not bode well at all for Russell to be the winner. Just a few interesting remarks by Jeff in the recap:

- Russell "used lies, intimidation and chaos for his own self interest"
- Russell was "motivated by jealousy"
AND
- "Russell's ego may have put the Villains in a hole they can't get out of."

This was then followed by Coach saying that Russell is a bully and Jerri saying she hopes they didn't make a big mistake.

Very bad edit for Russell tonight. Meanwhile, great night for Sandra and to a lesser extent Parv. (The fact that so much of Parv's good stuff end up in the Insider Clips gives me pause, though.)

04-09-10, 02:33 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Does anyone else think that it was a stupid move for Rupert (and JT) to be so obvious about the fact that they think there's an all-girls alliance? I couldn't believe the way they played that. Now they've tipped off Parv and Russell, who can use that info to their advantage....plus it limits the Heroes' options come merge. Really dumb!

Kyree 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyree Click to send private message to Kyree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 8 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
I'm REALLY hoping that the clip of JT saying he's giving the HII to Russell was cut short just before he says, "but hell no, we aren't giving him the idol. He's going home tonight." Unfortunately, JT telling Russ to "hang in there" doesn't bode well for Russ heading to the Ponderosa.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •