The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-10, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
The title for episode #9 was^posted by Volcanic Glass at Sucks:

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/67740

"Survivor History"

Now, does it mean that they have a challenge about Survivor History or does one of these DAWS actually make history? If it's the latter, will it be something like Ben being the first DQ'd out of a challenge or Russell finding an idol without a clue even if neither was really a first?!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Sur... Outfrontgirl 04-08-10 1
   RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Sur... Brownroach 04-08-10 3
       RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Sur... SquidProQuo 04-08-10 4
           RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Sur... Brownroach 04-09-10 11
   RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Sur... emydi 04-09-10 13
       RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Sur... Brownroach 04-14-10 17
           RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Sur... emydi 04-15-10 18
 RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Sur... PhillyBrat 04-08-10 2
   RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Sur... SquidProQuo 04-09-10 5
 RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Sur... SquidProQuo 04-09-10 6
   RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Sur... Outfrontgirl 04-09-10 7
       RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Sur... Flowerpower 04-09-10 8
 This week's CBS clues SquidProQuo 04-09-10 9
   RE: This week's CBS clues SquidProQuo 04-09-10 10
       RE: This week's CBS clues CTgirl 04-09-10 12
           RE: This week's CBS clues emydi 04-09-10 14
               RE: This week's CBS clues Outfrontgirl 04-10-10 15
                   RE: This week's CBS clues DimplesProbst 04-12-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-10, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
well, according to the spoilage that's been around, a play will be made that I'd say qualifies as a first. I don't think it's happened before.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-10, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
That play is in the following episode (10), no?

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-08-10, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
From what I've read of the spoilers, that play spans 2 episodes. The groundwork is done in Ep. 9 when the HII gets passed during a challenge (which could very well be a "first" and thus Survivor History). But the Heroes don't realize they've been "played" until the merge (Ep. 10).

04-09-10, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
That's what I suspected after seeing the preview last night. Haven't been reading the other spoiler boards lately.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
ofg, did I read somewhere that ep 10, 2 HIIs are used? or am i imagining? bc it doesn't seem that if things go as previews show JT giving to Russhell the HI in ep 9 that they would need more than 1 in ep 10...Russhell finds out who they are voting for (probably Parvati) and she uses the heroes' HI and it's 5 votes for the hero

04-14-10, 04:37 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
emydi, TDT's post about the EP 10 boot explains what happens:

Updates: Additional details from blackwhale's first post in the spoiler thread at Sucks...

"Many people think 1 hero and 1 villain play the idols at the merge tribal council. This isn't true. Parvati hands an idol to Sandra and another to Jerri. She's told by Amanda that the heroes are voting for Sandra. Sandra and Jerri play the idols and JT is eliminated." Also, "Initially the boot target is Parvati until she wins immunity." And finally, "Jerri gets the 5 Heroes' votes. Amanda tells Parvati it's Sandra, but Amanda is lying."

04-15-10, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
thanks BR. So at F10 vote everyone on the villains tribe is "covered" but the non entity Danielle (Russhell protected bc of "alleged girl alliance") If the Heroes had been smart they would have orchestrated Danielle's boot just like the Edjardo boot (still one of my faves) ..but JT's passing HI to Russhell with the other Heroes' blessings shows just how "smart" the Heroes were

I guess the only question I have is how did Parvati/Villains know to give the other HI to Jerri and not Danielle?

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-10, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
I thought I read somewhere that Jeff said that this season wasen't going to include Survivor Triva. (They wanted to do something different for an "all stars" season.) I'll have to retrace where I have been...

04-09-10, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
Sounds familiar...but trivia or gross food challenge would have been so much better than bowling! Can't believe that made the cut for this season.

04-09-10, 01:39 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
Well, looks like tonight's "Next time on Survivor" (and the flash backs to the dumbest moves of all time) confirms what OFG was referring to in her post. JT's crazy plan to pass the HII must make Survivor History per the title.

04-09-10, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""
Can you imagine, after JT and the others saw Russell's first season air, how utterly DUMB they felt about their plan to save poor helpless Russell from the female alliance?

JT is probably dreading his interviews and even more the Reunion show. To go into a merge even numbers and have given the HII to the other side, wow.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Episode #9 Title: "Survivor History""

Yes, it seems JT's paranoia is getting the best of him....he lacks a strong, reasonable mind like Stephen's to counter balance him and keep him grounded. So, it seems what's predicted to come down the road will squarely be on his shoulders. Dang, JT!

one nation, under Romber...

04-09-10, 12:19 PM (EST)
9. "This week's CBS clues"
From CBS Press Express:

A SECRET MESSAGE PASSED BETWEEN TRIBES COULD GO DOWN AS EITHER THE DUMBEST OR BOLDEST MOVE IN SURVIVOR HISTORY, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, APRIL 15

"Survivor History" - Convinced that a women's alliance is running the Villains tribe, The Heroes develop a risky strategy in an effort to align themselves with one of the game's most notorious players, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, we already know what this is about. As I recall, Blackwhale or one of the spoilers said that a message is given to Russell at a challenge (I think by Colby)...then JT later does the hand-off.

It will be very interesting to see if Candice and Amanda go along with this plan or try to talk sense to JT but he won't listen. I really wish that Rupert and JT hadn't been so open about the girls alliance thing last night -- they totally tipped off Parv/Russell and played into their hands.

OFG and FloPo, totally agree with you:
- I am cringing already for poor JT at the reunion! And wasn't there a rumor that he gets into a fistfight with Russell at Ponderosa at some point? That makes sense now.
- Stephen Fishbach was definitely a huge part of the strategy/brainpower behind JT...can't wait to see what Stephen has to say about all of this in his People blog this week!!!

04-09-10, 12:38 PM (EST)
10. "RE: This week's CBS clues"
P.S. Here is Stephen's blog: http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/04/09/stephens-survivor-strategy-blog-sandra-makes-her-move/

He basically says that Russell's bold move to give Parv the HII worked out, so he wants to see how JT's idea plays out before commenting.

I usually feel that Stephen's analysis is spot-on, but c'mon, there's a HUGE difference between handing off an HII to someone who's in your alliance and on your own tribe vs. giving it to someone you don't even know who's on the other tribe!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: This week's CBS clues"
But that careful deliberation on Stephen's part is what helped get Stephen and JT to the F2 in Tocantins!

Plus he probably already knows what happens and it will be easier to comment on the edited version

04-09-10, 05:05 PM (EST)
14. "RE: This week's CBS clues"
that's why it's such a travesty that JT won unanimously and they didn't think Stephen was really involved in strategy...Stephen needed to get the word out more what he was doing...

04-10-10, 06:21 AM (EST)
15. "RE: This week's CBS clues"
they thought JT should have the money to change his life ...
they just were charmed by him. It wasn't so much about strategy.
I still think that New York Jewish intellectual didn't appeal to that jury. I liked Stephen a lot, but I think the geeky city boy thing did him in, and I hate to say it but a lot of people don't think that a Jewish boy needs money. Stereotyping. Whereas a "Bama Boy needs money to support his ranch and his mamma.

DimplesProbst 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-10, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DimplesProbst Click to send private message to DimplesProbst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: This week's CBS clues"
I'm looking forward to the next 2 episodes! I'm really interested in the whole Amanda/Candice aspect too. We saw last week how they were lamenting over the fact that JT seems to control their tribe and that if Amanda hadn't walked up on him, they would have never known about the idol. So I would not be surprised if their two votes help to send JT home during ep. 10.

"This island is pretty much full of only two things: snakes and rats.... I feel we owe it to the islands spirits that we've come to know to let it be, in the end, the way mother nature intended it to be - for the snake to eat the rat." -Sue Hawk's famous jury speech.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •