The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 7 Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-02-10, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 7 Insider Clips"
The voting comments seem to indicate that if Rob had not been hell-bent on going after Russell, Coach and Jerri could have been swayed:

Jerri: Is this truly the vote I want to make tonight? No, it's not. Courtney should be going tonight. But I'm making a choice to align in hopes this choice will be right for me in the end. Rob, I'm sorry that it ended like this. I really wanted to play with you, even though you had tried to (something inaudible) at least 3 times.

Coach: I made a plea for the tribe to remain strong but it fell on deaf ears. You guys dug your own grave; you wouldn't listen to me. (He also wrote a #1 in the corner)

Parv: Not all of us can be your Amber.

Danielle: (Long comment that I'm not going to transcribe...she basically says that she and Rob were both from Boston and were supposed to be buddies, but he betrayed her trust early on.)

Russell: You got on the wrong train. You shouldn't mess with my girl like that. (Partial comments)

HEROES CLIPS

- Rupert crows that the Heroes can now do puzzles! He says they're really united as a team.

- Colby says he's proud to be a hero today. And "the old Colby is back...no fat suit today."

- In another Colby clip, he talks about the advantage of going on reward together. He thinks the Heroes tribe is in the best shape it's ever been, and he feels good about his other 4 tribe mates now.

- VERY interesting clip that's worth watching about the HII: Rupert sneaks off at night while everyone else is sleeping to see if he can find the idol. The next morning, he and Amanda go back to the spot but the idol isn't there. Amanda says she knows Candice must have it, because she noticed her going off alone during the night. Just then, Candice shows up out of nowhere and basically tells Rupert and Amanda they are busted! Candice asks Rupert and Amanda to empty their pockets - ha! Amanda counters by accusing Candice of having it. Amanda makes Candice cry, but ultimately apologizes and hugs her(later at camp). Although they both say they don't totally trust each other, they bond over a discussion of JT. Candice plants a seed with Amanda that JT is the one who has the HII (which I'm guessing is probably the truth). Amanda realizes that JT has formed an alliance with Candice and everyone else. She says that maybe working with Candice and changing up the game is a good idea since JT isn't trustworthy. Here's the clip: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=hTwT00gc0iuXi6HcqKDvOPMSBd7lFqCU&vs=homepage&play=true

- Amanda talks about how the Heroes play Survivor trivia when they're bored. She also has some vapid comments about how she really wants to know who Rupert thinks is the hottest Survivor woman ever....please! Couldn't they come up with better Insider Clips than this?

VILLAINS CLIPS

- In his Final Words, Rob says he saw it coming. He takes the high road and doesn't bash anyone. He says that the players are smarter now and they were right to vote him out and he doesn't hold a grudge. He says he wishes Coach kept his word, but he understands and doesn't have hard feelings. (No Day-After comments - hopefully they'll show up in the morning.)

- Danielle talks about how she, Russell and Parv are running the game. She says taking out Tyson was a huge move, because he was the glue and now Coach has no one, etc. Also, she mentions that Tyson and JT would have hooked up after the merge. She says that she's still not sure which way Jerri and Coach will go because they're both "volatile," but they promised Jerri F4 and hopefully she's see how they're loyal, esp. after what Russell did for Parv.

- Parv talks about how Russell is always in game mode and he's playing really hard. She says he's a good guy to be with, because he has no other ties/options and no one on the other tribe. (Great point!) "I'm his #1. He's not going to flip...he has nowhere else to go."

- Coach says losing Tyson was "the worst thing that could have happened" and he's upset with Russell about it. He says he realizes now that Russell manipulated him by offering to "share" the Idol...but then he turned around and gave the Idol to Parv instead.

- In another Coach clip, he calls himself "Jungle Boy" and says he's "one with nature." He also talks about how he's going to start taking care of himself only vs. getting food for the rest of the tribe.

- Russell says that Rob made a big mistake by aligning with the "2 weakest girls in Survivor history." Lots of the usual Russell talk about how Rob's a fool and doesn't know who he's messing with.

- In another Russell clip, he talks about the Villain's pitiful challenge performance and how Rob and Sandra totally lost the IC for the team. He says that even though everyone's been crediting Rob with the team's success, that Rob really stinks at puzzles and that even a 9 yr. old could have done the puzzle faster today.

- Rob/Coach scene where Coach really shows his man-crush on Rob and tells him he's named him "Lancelot". Coach of course is King Arthur. Rob says that having watched Coach's season, he thought he was full of crap, but now he's sort of growing on him. He says Coach is basically a kid in an adult body.

- Sandra talks about how Jerri and Coach are the swing votes. She says that Coach has wanted Parv out since Day 1. She also mentions how he and Russell have an "integrity bond." (Editorial comment: If she knew all this, why the heck did they still go after Russell?!) She says that the minute Tyson was gone, Coach had to replace him and unfortunately Russell filled the void. Regarding Jerri, she knows that Danielle/Russell/Parv are talking her ear off, but she thinks that Jerri trusts her (Sandra) the most of all the women, and she keeps trying to set Jerri straight that she should not trust Russell and Parv.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 7 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 04-02-10 1
   RE: Ep. 7 Insider Clips chessmaster 04-02-10 3
       RE: Ep. 7 Insider Clips Karchita 04-02-10 6
   RE: Ep. 7 Insider Clips Belle Book 04-02-10 4
 RE: Ep. 7 Insider Clips Outfrontgirl 04-02-10 2
   RE: Ep. 7 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 04-02-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-02-10, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 7 Insider Clips"
Here's the entire voting transcript, thanks to Psprecinctprez at Sucks:

Danielle (votes Rob): My Boston buddy, we were supposed to go all the way together. You betrayed me, you broke my trust way too early in the game, you came and played way too hard. I'm so sorry, hope you forgive me, we'll get a beer sometime.

Coach (votes Courtney): I made a play for the tribe to remain strong, it's going to fall on deaf ears. You guys are taking your own crash. No one is going to listen to me.

Rob (votes Russell): It's game over, it's either you or me. Let's see how loyal Coach is.

Jerri (votes Rob): Is this truly the vote I want to place? No it's not. Courtney should be the name I should have written down, but I am making the choice tonight to align with certain people in hopes that this choice will be right for me in the end and Rob, I'm sorry, but it ended up like this. I really wanted to play the game with you. You've ??? (made tribes the best) the last three times.

Russell (votes Rob): You said I got on the wrong train, I don't know where your train is going but I am going further in the game and by the way, shouldn't mess with my girl like that, don't mess with my friends.

Courtney (votes Russell): This tribe is a hot mess, I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Parvati (votes Rob): Not all of us can be your Amber, sorry Charlie.

Sandra (votes Russell): I warned you at last tribal council that this tribal council would be your last one and I worked tiredlessly for you to take your tail home, adios, goodbye.

chessmaster 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-02-10, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chessmaster Click to send private message to chessmaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 7 Insider Clips"
Jerri's last sentence sounded like:
"Even though you've tried to throw me under the bus at least three times"

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-02-10, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 7 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-10 AT 04:56 PM (EST)

*snort*

That makes the most sense.

Edited to add: Good catch and welcome!

Bouquet by c2p

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-02-10, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 7 Insider Clips"
Hmm -- maybe one reason why Rob went after RussHell so hard is because Sandra wanted him out so badly! Of course, it didn't work out that way for her.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-10, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 7 Insider Clips"
Thanks so much Squid, good stuff, and I did watch the clip you pointed out about the idol. This is great footage that we would want to see on the show, surely, so why was it released as a clip? All I can think of is they want to develop the idol plot in some other way.

04-02-10, 03:29 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep. 7 Insider Clips"
The other thing is, usually the Insider Clips are confessionals or simple 1-scene clips. But this clip had multiple scenes & time frames and was highly edited, which is unusual.

I'm sure if the Heroes had lost, they would have shown it. Maybe it's as simple as they ran out of time since they had to focus more on the Villains and the Rob/Russell show-down.

I also really like your idea that maybe the story of the Heroes HII is going in another direction. If JT is really the one to find it, maybe that will be the focus vs. Candice and Amanda.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •