The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bajan Queen 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bajan%20Queen Click to send private message to Bajan%20Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Kendra should be made to apologise on National TV for disrespecting the African nation. Her comments on the December 15th episode of The Amazing Race were very degrading. Not everyone has the luxury of being born into richness. Unfortunately, third world countries do exist because of drastic economic conditions that are brought about by oppression from within and from other countries.

Kendra should have embraced the opportunity of being allowed to set her foot on African soil and not disrespect other peoples cultures.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? dabo 12-15-04 1
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? RangeRover 12-15-04 2
   Question? emydi 12-15-04 3
       RE: Question? PepeLePew13 12-15-04 4
           RE: Question? MissDoc 12-15-04 30
       RE: Question? geg6 12-15-04 7
       Alternate explanation realitybites 12-15-04 9
           RE: Alternate explanation dabo 12-15-04 10
           Sorry..... emydi 12-15-04 11
               RE: Sorry..... volsfan 12-15-04 35
                   RE: Sorry..... PepeLePew13 12-16-04 39
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? Urban_Kitten 12-15-04 5
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? ginger 12-15-04 6
       RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? geg6 12-15-04 8
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? electro_shocks 01-06-05 48
       RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? PepeLePew13 01-06-05 49
           RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? electro_shocks 01-06-05 50
               Warning AyaK 01-06-05 55
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? TechNoir 12-15-04 12
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? HistoryDetective 12-15-04 16
       RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? TechNoir 12-15-04 31
           RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? landruajm 12-16-04 41
               Third world vs. LDN vs. Low-income realitybites 12-17-04 42
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? electro_shocks 01-06-05 46
       RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? PepeLePew13 01-06-05 47
       No AyaK 01-06-05 56
       RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? gis78 01-25-05 58
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? IJ 12-15-04 13
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? TechNoir 12-15-04 14
       Agree dabo 12-15-04 15
           I disagree Smock 12-15-04 17
               RE: I disagree HistoryDetective 12-15-04 18
                   RE: I disagree Smock 12-15-04 19
                       RE: I disagree Bebo 12-15-04 20
                           RE: I disagree ginger 12-15-04 21
                           RE: I disagree Tahj 12-15-04 24
                       RE: I disagree HistoryDetective 12-15-04 25
                       Deliberate Speech PagongRatEater 12-15-04 26
                           RE: Deliberate Speech dabo 12-16-04 38
                               Agree PagongRatEater 12-16-04 40
                                   Sort of Starshine 12-17-04 43
               RE: I disagree Esbea 01-27-05 73
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? StormyWeather 02-09-05 74
       RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? dabo 02-09-05 75
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? PagongRatEater 12-15-04 22
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? dabo 12-15-04 23
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? ShyViolet 12-15-04 27
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? RangeRover 12-15-04 28
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? Molaholic 12-15-04 29
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? alwaysintruble1 12-15-04 32
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? proofofnolife 12-15-04 33
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? mocha madness 12-15-04 34
   I fully agree realitybites 12-15-04 36
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? volsfan 12-15-04 37
       RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? foonermints 12-17-04 44
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? electro_shocks 01-06-05 45
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? anotherkim 01-06-05 51
   Oh fer chrissakes FesterFan1 01-06-05 53
       RE: Oh fer chrissakes dabo 01-06-05 54
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? loumic 01-06-05 52
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? gis78 01-25-05 57
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? okaychatt 01-25-05 59
       RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? dabo 01-25-05 60
       1st, 2nd, and 3rd worlds FesterFan1 01-25-05 61
           RE: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd worlds gis78 01-25-05 62
               RE: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd worlds Ruthless 01-25-05 63
                   RE: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd worlds gis78 01-25-05 64
                       Please do not... IceCat 01-25-05 65
                   RE: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd worlds dirob 01-26-05 69
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? shanana banana 01-26-05 66
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? dabo 01-26-05 67
       RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? Misty Twist 01-26-05 68
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? samiam 01-26-05 70
   RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? gis78 01-26-05 71
       RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? Earl Colby Pottinger 01-26-05 72
 RE: What is Wrong with Kendra? sscott 02-09-05 76

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Welcome aboard, BQ! Totally agree, Kendra needs a major attitude adjustment. The "Ugly American" stuff is one thing about TAR that I could definitely do without. But at least they show us the stuff so we can see what kind of people they are.

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Kendra thought the show was called "The Amazing RACIST". That young woman is the most appalling yet.. but Adam wasn't too far behind. He was clearly out of his element. Of course being a block away from home is out of his element. At least he was sensitive enough to recogize the importance of the door of no return.. he grabbed Rebecca's hand at least.

Kendra is an IDIOT. I wondered why any man was with her because frankly looks and sack duty couldn't be the sole reason and then when he didn't know what a beer stein was, I realized that they are perfect for one another.

Her endless whining and moaning was embarassing. "I want a croissant" Yeah I will give you a crossiant Beyatch!!! Thankfully she gets sick next episode. Karma isn't electra.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Question?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-04 AT 09:50 AM (EST)

I agree about Kendra

BUT did I hear right, did Rebecca say at the beginning of the show that she can understand why so many Africans "escaped"

Did she mean "escape" as in be captured, put into chains and sent to America et al as slaves???

What a grand "escape"

Please tell me I'm wrong about this statement!

et change a word

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question?"
You heard it correctly... but I took the meaning to be an escape from the horrible environment (her perspective) in Senegal. But thinking it the way you did as in escaping to become slaves would also work.

Either way, it's NOT a flattering statement from Rebecca -- I think she's been looking at those hell horns of Adam's for too long...

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

MissDoc 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissDoc Click to send private message to MissDoc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Question?"
I heard her say it too and just shook my head. It was so emotional for some - Gus and Herra, Don & Mary Jean and I think it was Kris and (I just forgot his name) they said a prayer. The rest were just in it for how quickly they could finish the task and move on.

Sick.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Question?"
Sorry, Emy, you heard right. "Escaped" is the exact word she used. I sat straight up in my chair when she said that. I thought, "Escaped? From living freely to being a slave, chained and starved in the hold of a filthy slave ship? Where they probably died before even reaching the shores of the New World where they were bought, sold, beaten, exploited, raped, and murdered some more?" Pahleeze! I hate her and want her to be dragged along with her weirdo boyfriend in front of the next train he decides to throw himself in front of.

As for Kendra, I'd like her to be forced to live penniless and friendless in a Third World country for the rest of her natural life.

Lastly, Jonathan...ah, Jonathan! He should be thrown naked into the exercise yard of the nastiest women's federal maximum security prison with a tatto across his forehead labeling him a wife abuser.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Alternate explanation"
I interpreted her words to mean that the prisoners (and slaves-to-be) escaped from Ile de Goree to go back to the mainland. I'm sure many thought about it at that time, not sure how many tried and succeeded.

I'm being very generous to her because the other interpretations are troubling.

12-15-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Alternate explanation"
I thought she meant something about prisoners trying to escape every chance they could, but the way she said it I couldn't be certain what she meant.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Sorry....."
no...she was not talking about the island...she was talking about AFRICA...she was saying after they got the clue saying they were going to Berlin that she wanted to get out fast and "no wonder why so many "escaped""

She is just very stupid and callous

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Sorry....."
I have to agree with emy...the rest of you are giving her WAY to much credit in the smarts department. I was watching today and writing the summary and the way she said it, she had no idea what she was talking about!

12-16-04, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Sorry....."
You got the summary, vols? You lucky dog! An episode like this only comes once in a blue moon to summarize, have fun writing it up! Be interesting to see how you carve up Jonathan and all those loozers at the sausage-fest...

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Perhaps Kendra's insights on breeding practices stem from the fact that her parents are siblings.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Hey, if poor folk stubbornly insist on breeding, breeding, breeding all over the place, what's a nice clean gal to do? Perhaps, as Scrooge so logically suggested, they should simply get on with the business of dying faster, and "thus decrease the surplus population."

Brat ain't the word. There's another four-letter word, beginning with "C", that fits better. Kendra jumped ahead of Pyschotic Jonathan in the Most Despicable Racer Sweepstakes with her compassionate observations last night.

My lower jaw is still resting on my chest. Amazingly ugly.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
>My lower jaw is still resting
>on my chest. Amazingly
>ugly.

Unfortunately, this may be why they call it the "Amazing Race." I've never seen so much disgusting behavior in one place in all my life. And that's saying something.

I'm just hoping they have a reason for highlighting all of the racism and elitism and the wife beating. Hopefully, all of these disgusting creatures get their comeuppance on camera.

--Poor Phil...the look on his face!

electro_shocks 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-06-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electro_shocks Click to send private message to electro_shocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
>Perhaps Kendra's insights on breeding practices
>stem from the fact that
>her parents are siblings.
>
>

Perhaps your insight on Kendra stems from the fact that you are an idiot!

01-06-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
49. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Bashing of the contestants is allowed... bashing other posters by calling them an idiot isn't allowed. The guidelines are at the top of the page.

Scratch and sniff

01-06-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electro_shocks Click to send private message to electro_shocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
>Bashing of the contestants is allowed...
>bashing other posters by calling
>them an idiot isn't allowed.
> The guidelines are at
>the top of the page.
>
>
>
I apologise for breaking the message board guidelines. That post angered me. Calling a White person "inbred" is the equivalent of calling a Black person a nigger. A racial slur is bad no matter who it's directed towards, I'm I wrong?

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Warning"
Calling a White person "inbred" is the equivalent of calling a Black person a nigger.

No, it's not. Plus, as Pepe points out, it's always fair to make fun of contestants; it's never permitted to make fun of another poster (except for shakes, because he's the only poster who is permitted to make fun of you).

A racial slur is bad no matter who it's directed towards, I'm I wrong?

In part, you are wrong. The poster did NOT make a racial slur toward Kendra. In response, you DID make a racial slur toward blacks. More importantly, you attacked another poster, which is simply not permitted. Thus, I'm giving you a formal warning for not following the guidelines. Please read them before you continue to post.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Not to be rude to a newcomer, but let me remind you that we don't use the term "third world" anymore. We are more likely to say "least developed" nations instead.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Awww, Tech, why didn't you go all the way and remind us that aside from the maps that "W" uses, Africa is a continent, not a nation?

a sig by syren\

Australia? Continent and nation...

12-15-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
You are right, of course, but since it was *coughcough* her first post, I wanted to focus on the irony of complaining about insensitivity while being insensitive. It's just my way.

"Won't someone think of the children?" - King Kaufman

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Erm...actually, the most politically correct phrasing is now "low-income".

Seems some nations thought we were insulting their bust size.

12-17-04, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Third world vs. LDN vs. Low-income"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-04 AT 05:20 AM (EST)

I must be from the old school, because I still use "third world" on occasion. The other phrasings are too awkward and politically correct for my tastes.

Drifting back to the topic, Kendra's comments show immaturity, naievete, provincialism, and perhaps racism. I'm not rooting for it, but it would be poetic justice for her to end up in TAR's favorite, um, not-so-rich nation among REAL poverty.

01-06-05, 04:53 AM (EST)
46. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
>Not to be rude to a
>newcomer, but let me remind
>you that we don't use
>the term "third world" anymore.
> We are more likely
>to say "least developed" nations
>instead.

Is that right? What if I use a term like "third world" or use words like Negro and Oriental, is some politically correct thought policeman going to write me up a ticket? Even though there is NOTHING offensive about any of these words!!

Who are you to tell people what words they can and cannot use? Do us a favor and spare us your PC lecture!

01-06-05, 08:28 AM (EST)
47. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
That's fine if you want us to say nothing, but it just exposes certain people as intellectually-challenged folks and out of touch with today's world. Tech was just trying to make the world a better place, but I guess it's not possible with some people.

Scratch and sniff

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "No"
What if I use a term like "third world" or use words like Negro and Oriental, is some politically correct thought policeman going to write me up a ticket? Even though there is NOTHING offensive about any of these words!!

You may use all of those terms. I use "third world" all the time. But...

Who are you to tell people what words they can and cannot use? Do us a favor and spare us your PC lecture!

...it's always better to walk away and not increase the tension level in this method. Tech made a PC suggestion. You are free to ignore it. But you are NOT free to go around telling other posters "Who are you to ... <whatever>."

Because you already have one warning in this thread and you seem to be new, I won't give you a second warning for this post. But please follow the guidelines in the future.

gis78 5 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gis78 Click to send private message to gis78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
"Is that right? What if I use a term like "third world" or use words like Negro and Oriental, is some politically correct thought policeman going to write me up a ticket? Even though there is NOTHING offensive about any of these words!!"

I see...YOU are not offended by "third world', Negro and Oriental? That is fine, but perhaps you could step outside of your little world and try to imagine why other people may be offended. It's called sensitivity.

I think you should rephrase your comment to reflect the fact that YOU do not find anything offensive about these terms. Don't assume that your way of viewing the issue is the end-all to be all.

IJ 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IJ Click to send private message to IJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-04 AT 01:34 PM (EST)

I agree strongly! As soon as the episode finished, I sat down on my computer and wrote e-mails to the Amazing Race, the host, and the network showing it. I find it despicable that she and others continued to make racist and degrading comments about the people and the land that is hosting them. What is even more degrading is that the show producers and editors chose not to cut out these remarks that look down upon an entire people. Kendra and others who've made racist remarks don't even deserve the energy to comment on them but I fault the show's host and producers who see it fit for their contestants to heap praise on some people and their countries while practically spitting at others.

I am disappointed in the show and will never see it again (and I have watched every single episode of every season).

I encourage all of you to send e-mails and letters to the show's producers and creator protesting this blatant bigotry and disrespect.

12-15-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
So you would prefer that she be disrespectful and bigoted but that the show's producers hide that from us? I wouldn't.

"Won't someone think of the children?" - King Kaufman

12-15-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
15. "Agree"
We are better off knowing what kind of ugly she is.

Smock 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smock Click to send private message to Smock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "I disagree"
I watch the show to be entertained, not to be offended. I could have done without her disgusting remarks. Unfortuanately the world is full of Kendras and there exists at least one person who now has a negative impression of Senegal. The producers should have edited that out.

12-15-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I disagree"
Hmmm, so maybe a little less reality in your reality television then?

a sig by syren

Smock 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smock Click to send private message to Smock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I disagree"
You call deliberate speech and camera editing reality? The only "reality" TV is the evening news (even that is questionable).

All I'm saying is that for every idiotic thing that is said on TV, there is one person out there absorbing it as truth. As Homer says, TV never lies ;)

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I disagree"
So, you're basically saying that since there are idiots, that programming needs to be dumbed down and sanitized so that the stupidest viewer out there won't get the wrong idea?

Frankly, I like the fact that seeing this side of behavior is getting people talking. These sorts of dialogues can bring about some positive change, and I don't mean through censorship of future programming. Talking about issues like racism and domestic violence does more to eradicate them than shoving them under the rug would.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I disagree"
I know I'm relieved when a reality hamster blurts out something horrible like that and I hit the boards the next day and many, many people are sharing my disgust.

As Moonbaby says, Patoo!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-15-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I disagree"
I agree Bebo. It gets people talking and that's a good thing.

And besides, it's good for the ratings so it's win win.

12-15-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
25. "RE: I disagree"
"You call deliberate speech and camera editing reality?"

No, I call bigotry and ignorance a harsh reality. Beyond that, I can't say it any better than Bebo already has.

a sig by syren

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Deliberate Speech"
Unless Kendra has Tourette's, a possibility I'm willing to consider, ALL speech is intentional.

12-16-04, 00:48 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Deliberate Speech"
I like the fact that I can determine which ones not to like based on their own actions or words, that way I actually know I like the ones I do like. I don't enjoy seeing an "Ugly American" on my TV screen (and anyone who hasn't read that book really should, it is dated but the realities it dealves into are still valid). But it is far better to have these people exposed than to conceal them.

12-16-04, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Agree"
Sure, there's a certain amount of editing that happens in these shows that allow producers to "create" the person to some extent, but when somebody says something this ignorant, mean and disgusting and the cameras are rolling it IS part of the show and should be shown. Editing it out gives much more of a false impression of these people than leaving it in.

As if there's some sort of "context" in which these kinds of comments are excusable.

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Sort of"
I don't know, if Kris or John, or Lori or Bolo, were to have said something like this it may well not have been shown, because it wouldn't have fitted the characters that the editors want us to see.

Although that said I cannot see those teams saying something like that, and the editors can only show us what has actually happened

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: I disagree"
My feeling is that if that one person has a negative impression of Senegal from what Kendra said, they probably had that impression before, they just didnt know for sure where Senegal was.

Religion is for people afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have been there.

StormyWeather 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StormyWeather Click to send private message to StormyWeather Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
I am not going to stop watching TAR because of a few idiots and their stupid, ignorant remarks. Archie Bunker was made to look like a racist and he was much loved. I'll tell you what's wrong with Kendra...She thinks she is better than every one else on this earth, and now that she has won the money she will think even more of herself and less of others. The producers and other staff members cannot be held responsible for what comes out of the mouths of morons.

People say what they feel, especially those use to certain comforts of life that are lacking while competing on this show. If they are models what do they need the money for? I have never seen 2 uglier people that are models, they must be foot models. Who would employ such folks.

Kendra and her man to a some what lesser extent are rude to say the least. I don't care what nationality, race, creed or whatever a person is. You don't go to any country and make comments like: "they chose to live this way", "why do they keep having babies", and all the other ignorant retarded things that imbecile said. In every country there are poor areas, and poor people, she did not have to say any thing, just keep her big stupid mouth shut and concentrate on the race. There are people in America who can't afford to support their children yet the keep having them, so why she would go to a foreign country and say this is a mystery to me.

Look at how the older couple and Kris & Jon treated people in every country they were in. They didn't say any thing rude, they enjoyed every aspect of every country they were in, despite what was going on so why couldn't that ugly big mouth woman do the same. She made me hate her more than Flo or any of the other morons that were ever on the show for any season.

Then the brain that she is states at the end of the season finale, how she wants Freddy to have her baby. BRILLIANT!!!

02-09-05, 01:30 AM (EST)
75. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Archie Bunker was a TV character portrayed by a sweetheart of a guy who enjoyed ridiculing the type of person that character exemplified. The character itself was a caricature pointing out its own foibles. Perfect example of what is wrong with Kendra since she is herself not a caricature.

12-15-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
22. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"

All I can say is that it's a shame that Jonathan is such an ##### because he takes AWAY our focus from hating Kendra today. What a freakin' snob! Instead of feeling the slightest bit of empathy for these poor countries or gratitude for where she lives, she asks why these people can't "stop breeding."

How about because:

- There 10 MILLION children living with HIV in Africa
- Two and a half MILLION of them died last year
- The average lifespan in many African nations is under 40 because of AIDS, war and poverty
- The infant mortality rate for Africa is almost 10%
- Children in Africa actually WORK to help support the subsistence lifestyle that most of these people "enjoy"

I was so disgusted to see Kendra feel that she was diminished by having to see what the rest of the world really is like and I hope she "escapes" from this race very, very soon.

12-15-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
23. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Kendra obviously suffers from bad breeding.

ShyViolet 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShyViolet Click to send private message to ShyViolet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
I agree. Kendra's taxi driver should have taken a major scenic route. With her racist comments and Jonathan's verbal/physical abuse, I was left with a bad taste in my mouth after last night's show. My heart was breaking watching Victoria cry like that.

I was sorry to see Don/MJ go. I was hoping to hear Phil say "Don and MJ you're the last team to arrive. The good news is you are still in the race because Jonathan was disqualified."

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
I was so troubled and still am about the J/V thing that Kendra is just a nuisance.. who should be stripped naked, beaten and left in the Sahara, but her tasteless remarks should be heard. So that any prospective employer, friend, family, etc know exactly what kind of trash she is... this should come back to bite her in the proverbial a22 and affect her relationships back in the "real world" (I HOPE!)

However, the real issue is should we see/hear any further couples who teeter on the edge of domestic/spousal abuse. TAR has always pushed the edge with these couples from day one. In some the women gave it at as good as they got.. Colin/Christie, Will/Tara but others have shown the women as victims - Ian/Terri and Frank and Margareta.

The same goes for the couples with females as the abusers.. Lenny and Karen was and of course Flo/Zach. But they were less personally abusive as just irritating. However, if they did cross a line I would not want them on my TV anymore than Jonoboy and Victoria.

Showing these couples and their obvious problems glossed over and ignored, their continued participation in the race and the need to show them in their worst makes me wonder why or how they are cast and why anyone thinks we WANT to see this. If the purpose is to embarass Jonothan, like Kendra, than it is lost on me. Last night's incident gravely affected me and I suspect anyone familiar with the shame/anger/pain of domestic violence. The show is "entertainment" and when does it cross the line and for what point?

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
If I was the cab driver, and heard her say those things, I would have found several dozen detours and sudden flat tires along the way. What a piece of work.

TAR5 Casino Game "Foundation" Player
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-15-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Better yet, he should have kicked them out of the cab, and left them on the street.

Think about what would have happened if that was in the US, an American cab driver, and someone from a foreign country talking about Americans in such a degrading way. The aftermath probably would have made national news headlines.

Holliday wishes from Alwaysintruble, created generously by Syren

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Kendra is so lame, she makes Nicole look like a genius.Her remarks were ignorant and tasteless. However, Jonathan's horrible behavior did overshadow Kendra's shallowness and lack of brain cells. It looked like Phil wanted to slug Jonathan. Where did CBS find these people? I agree, it is a shame to see nice people like Don and Mary J eliminated, but I guess thats the way it goes. I really think The Amazing Race might have jumped the shark with this group! These people make a Big Brother cast look like stand up citizens.

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
I am troubled by two directions in this thread. The first one is "make Kendra apologise (sic)". I do not believe that citizens in our country should be made to apologize. We still have free speech (Bush has four more years to make further inroads....I know cheap political attack), and whether Kendra's speech is politically correct, profound, stupid, racist, uniformed, etc.....an apology should be made IF the party is truly sorry for their actions. Forcing or requiring someone to apologize is wrong and inappropriate.

Secondly, I am disturbed by those who want the offending language censored by the producers from even airing in the first place. The logic appears to be "do not cloud my entertainment with anything potentially offensive or that forces me to think or question someone else's beliefs."

Hogwash I say. The producers should not be censors, and I remain a skeptic in this regard....I would want to know what was said by Kendra, and/or her partner before and after the offensive comments. I am suspicious of editing by the producers that does not enable the viewer to fully hear the comments, actions, and context of what we have been shown.

My comments above are in contrast to my criticism, and that of others regarding Jonathan. In regard to his actions you can see and hear a story line that has been developed not just in one episode, but since the very beginning of this series. As viewers we have a context regarding Jonathan's "O.J. like behavior", and the subsequent emotional breakdown by Victoria.

12-15-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
36. "I fully agree"
Couldn't have said it better. The one thing that I like about TAR is that they're not afraid to show people or situations as they are.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Very well said! I agree whole heartedly. No one should be made to apologize!

I have been very upset at editing with Big Bother since the Jun/Alison rant against Rob's daughter and CBS chose to not even mention it in the show. It showed me how shallow and stupid the two b!tches were! However, the regular viewer of the show that didn't follow the live feeds had no idea what horrible horrible things they said about the little girl.

I want to know what idiots are doing and saying. Let me see them for who they are.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
I agree. reality TV should be exactly that. Don't forget that "Tallywhacker Boy" mysteriously vanished from Big Brother for his attitude, and having genital warts. Please don't sanitize 'reality televison'. From other semi-scripted shows, I'll be the first one to clobber the tv with a brick

Handcrafted by RollDice

01-06-05, 04:29 AM (EST)
45. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Oh my god!!! A White woman makes a politically incorrect remark about Blacks in Africa. What the hell is this world coming to?? Why isn't she charged and arrested for hate speech? This woman should be given lashes and 30 years in the electric chair!! (sarcasm)

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Perhaps you didn't find it offensive, but obviously others did. It wasn't so much the p.c. factor of her comment that was the problem; it was her apparent complete contempt for an entire race of people and their culture. That, coupled with the fact that she has been portrayed as a princessy, spoiled brat paints a very strong and unflattering picture of her as a person.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--on the flip side there is Kris who I expect to lead a singing of Kumbaya at any minute.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Oh fer chrissakes"
It's not about racism. Kendra's too stupid to be racist. What she was saying smacked of total elitism and complete ignorance of the rest of the world. That's all. We're just calling her out for being an embarrassment.

She can say all the dumb things she wants. We're not going to arrest her. It makes for better bashing.

Fester
30 years in the electric chair? I've heard a good minute or two will do the trick.

01-06-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Oh fer chrissakes"
Elitism is the word, you betcha! "Ugly Americanism" isn't a form of racism, it is a form of American elitism; an assumption of superiority over another culture based entirely upon what the elitist determines is important.

What amazes me is that Kendra even agreed to race, she doesn't seem interested in anything that doesn't come with five-star accomodations.

loumic 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loumic Click to send private message to loumic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Make her appologize for being stupid and ill mannered? It's a shame that the taxi driver didn't kick her out of the car and repeat what she said to the people in the street.
I love reality T.V and yes we want to see these people as they really are, but when their actions make Americans look this bad they need to address this with the players. Not one couple except Kris and Jon have or Gus and Hera have behaved the way Americans could be proud of. They need to thank God we don't live like some of the other countries have to live. Regardless they are all human beings. What must people think of us with wife abusers, sissy boys and racists representing us. I hope K/J win it all, they truly deserve it.

01-25-05, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gis78 Click to send private message to gis78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Kendra is just a p.o.s., plain and simple. She has the typical Western mindset, regardless of color. She's not the only one that thinks the way she does and it makes my heart really sad; however, the only way to combat that is education. Her comments stemmed from sheer ignorance. Despite being so "worldly" and having traveled the world (*in this case, EUROPE). Wake up, princess, there IS a world outside of the US and Europe.

And for the record, the term "Third World" is antiquated. I'm still surprised to hear and see news programs using the term. Don't these less fortunate countries feel badly enough already without this condescending term attached to describe them??

It's about having a little humanity. The First World is no better than the so-called Third World. Anyone living in the fairytale that everything is hunky dory in the materialistic Western world is on another planet.

I just pray for her empty, ignorant head. I hope she prays also, for BRAINS.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-25-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
<First World is no better than the so-called Third World

I've always wondered what the second world was supposed to be. Any ideas?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

01-25-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
60. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Old World, New World, Third World maybe? Eurocentrically speaking, of course. By the way, aren't we all on the third world?

SMILES ARE FREE

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "1st, 2nd, and 3rd worlds"
The origin of '3rd World' is more political than economic, though they came to be defined by their underdeveloped nature.

The 1st and 2nd worlds were the Western capitalist states and the Communist bloc. The 3rd world consisted initially of the non-aligned countries.

Fester

01-25-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
62. "RE: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd worlds"
And may i add that these 'third world' countries are pretty much countries that were basically stripped of their natural resources by whom?? You guessed it--those among the First and Second worlds. I don't understand why people cannot get the direct correlation between so many less-developed countries and their past pillaging by the West. Europe and the US took what they needed and left, just like that!! How do people expect these countries to just pull themselves up by the boot straps and turn things around?

and guess what, now WE in the Western world look down upon those such countries which we abused, as if they are less. It's a shame.

And it's not as simple as having the dollar$$$. As evidenced by so many corrupt governments, even when there is money, it cannot get to those who need and deserve it, because the ruthless thugs at the top get to it first.

Don't get me wrong, self-empowerment needs to be the name of the game also...but outside help and influence are definite musts.

Ruthless 281 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless Click to send private message to Ruthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd worlds"
What a ridiculous statement

"And may i add that these 'third world' countries are pretty much countries that were basically stripped of their natural resources by whom?? You guessed it--those among the First and Second worlds. I don't understand why people cannot get the direct correlation between so many less-developed countries and their past pillaging by the West. Europe and the US took what they needed and left, just like that!! How do people expect these countries to just pull themselves up by the boot straps and turn things around?"

The so-called 'third world' countries have not been stripped of their natural resources. The natural resources are all still there.

Sure, European countries were the colonisers of the rest of the world, including Africa, but they have handed back control of those countries to the indigenous people.

Unfortunately, the powers that be in many of those countries are exploiting the natural resources and their own people. It's not the fault of Europe or the United States.

Examples: Mugabe in Zimbabwe, Idi Amin in Uganda (many years ago). There are numerous other African nations ruled by dictators. Is this the fault of Europe and the rest of the world? Hardly.

Even the mighty United States was colonised by Europeans (Dutch, English, French). Are you a Native American, or are you descended from the European colonisers?

Australia was colonised by England. Today it's January 26 in Australia - Australia Day. The day the first fleet of convicts arrived. Australia was chosen to be England's next convict settlement after the United States became unavailable due to a short war. Australia would have been considered a third world country by today's standards when the English first arrived.

01-25-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
64. "RE: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd worlds"
What planet and/or drugs are you on??
"The so-called 'third world' countries have not been stripped of their natural resources. The natural resources are all still there."

You think so? Go pick up a book, a newspaper or do a little research on the web and you'll see otherwise, Professor.

"Unfortunately, the powers that be in many of those countries are exploiting the natural resources and their own people. It's not the fault of Europe or the United States."

Actually, yes it is, in part. The US and Europe benefit from the hard work off the backs of the people in these countries, take what they want and are gone. This is known history.

"Sure, European countries were the colonisers of the rest of the world, including Africa, but they have handed back control of those countries to the indigenous people."

Well, how mighty generous of those countries, after killing, raping and using their countries for whatever material gain they could, they "handed back control of those countries to the indigenous people." Wow, those kindhearted Euros.

Puleez.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Please do not..."
... imply that other posters are on drugs or on another planet.

dirob 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-26-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dirob Click to send private message to dirob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd worlds"
"Australia was colonised by England. Today it's January 26 in Australia - Australia Day. The day the first fleet of convicts arrived. Australia was chosen to be England's next convict settlement after the United States became unavailable due to a short war. Australia would have been considered a third world country by today's standards when the English first arrived"

And look at how the Aborigines, THE ORIGINAL or NATIVE AUSTRALIANS are treated today!

They are swept under the rug by being placed in reservations out in the bush.
They have as part of their dole, LIQUOR to keep them "pacified and sedate".
They are pushed further and further back into the center of the continent "to keep them closer to their ancestral lands".

That all kinda sounds familiar doesn't it?

Oh and for the record I come from and still live in a 3rd World Country. We still use the term when we're pessimistic and use "developing nation" when we're optimistic. It's true that the United States didn't strip us fully of our natural resources, but didn't leave us with much either when they decided to drop us as a Protectorate because we weren't as financially useful after the 2nd World War. Although I don't believe in handouts and economic aid as the only hope for 3rd World/developing nations, but in the position we were left in, it's a pretty tough climb back out of the pit compared to other countries.

I think history is truly written only by the victorious. They forget who were inhabiting the lands long before they stepped foot in them.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-26-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Kendra sucks. I was VERY disappointed that Lori and Bolo were eliminated last night and not Kendra. What an empty-headed insensitive beyotch.

Regarding the PC or not terms that have been discussed here, I don't think "third world" has gone the route of non-usage quite yet, as long as it's not said in a degrading way (as goes the form of usage with many words.) However, I would be very suprised to hear someone use the term "Negro" in this day and age besides an out-and-out racist. That is definitely a term that has evolved from its racist origins of the '40s or '50s. And "Oriental" is *never* used when describing people -- that's for rugs, folks! "Asian" is the correct term when speaking of race.

No, this is not being overly PC -- trust me, I'm hardly the PC police --- but it's just speaking like a decent person in a half-way decent world.

01-26-05, 09:33 AM (EST)
67. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
But didn't you just love it that the Ethiopian food disagreed with her so?

Misty Twist 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-26-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty%20Twist Click to send private message to Misty%20Twist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
That was poetic justice!!! HHAHAHAHA, that's what she gets for her comments. The only thing I wish is that is would of play more of a factor and they lost.
Now, that would be real poetic justice.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
Kendra sucks.

Actually, from what we saw last night, Kendra blows.

And, y'know, being a model, you'd think she'd be used to puking by now.

She really should have "this space for rent" tattooed on her forehead.

01-26-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
71. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-05 AT 03:40 PM (EST)

well, be forewarned. A lot of Dutch people refer to black/coloured people in NL as Negro(e)s. And it is apparently widely accepted (*by whom it's accepted i cannot really say since that is a sweeping generalization on his part, considering he is not a person of color. Not sure if he sees the other side of things. As much as they are supposedly color-blind, they say and do a lot of really racially insensitive and stupid things, under the guise of not caring about color and 'labels.') I told him it's outdated and he just could not understand why for the life of him.

But I understand that it's commonly used in some South American countries.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-26-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-05 AT 07:17 PM (EST)

I dated a girl from a Dutch family for a few years, (She was born in Canada, but her parents were born and raised in Holland) she is still a camping buddy.

From talking to her later, it seems I was a real shock to them. Not because I am black, but because I did not act/talk/eat (yes eat) like they thought black people would.

The fact than I was born in England and thus have a mild British accent/pronucation was the first thing to throw them. Second, was that they also open dinner with a short bible discussion did not prepare them for the fact that as a bible student I also was willing to join the discussion. When dinner was served they were worried that I may not be able to eat something they had cooked. Fact being, born in England, raised in Jamaica, educated in Canada, vacationing in the US, I have only two requirements (1) it is dead, (2) it is properly bled.

After the meal it was more of the same, my world views have very little to what blacks as shown on TV have (real or otherwise). Thier biggest problem was I kept not matching thier idea of what a black person was. And term they used to describe me later to thier own daugther was "He is so white" Don't worry they are better now. ;)

sscott 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sscott Click to send private message to sscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "RE: What is Wrong with Kendra?"
>Kendra should be made to apologise
>on National TV for disrespecting
>the African nation. Her
>comments on the December 15th
>episode of The Amazing Race
>were very degrading. Not
>everyone has the luxury of
>being born into richness.
>Unfortunately, third world countries do
>exist because of drastic economic
>conditions that are brought about
>by oppression from within and
>from other countries.
>
>Kendra should have embraced the opportunity
>of being allowed to set
>her foot on African soil
>and not disrespect other peoples
>cultures.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •