The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Please help!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ceillie 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ceillie Click to send private message to Ceillie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Please help!"
My dog started barking right at the end of tonight's episode. What did they say to Trish right there at the end? Who said it to her? Why was she so mad at Tara? Can anyone tell me? I forgot to set the VCR to tape it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Please help! briea 04-28-04 1
 RE: Please help!(spoilers) missygirl3 04-28-04 2
   RE: Please help!(spoilers) Ceillie 04-28-04 3
       RE: Please help!(spoilers) SilverStar 04-28-04 5
           RE: Please help!(spoilers) Breezy 04-29-04 7
               RE: Please help!(spoilers) Poncho 04-29-04 9
                   not rude (spoiler) RealityAddict 04-29-04 10
 RE: Please help! briea 04-28-04 4
   RE: Please help! rosegurl24 04-28-04 6
       RE: Please help! HobbsofMI 04-29-04 8
           RE: Please help! teejax22 04-29-04 11
               RE: Please help! drooler 04-29-04 15
 RE: Please help! missygirl3 04-29-04 12
   RE: Please help! kelli_blue 04-29-04 13
       RE: Please help! Loree 04-29-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

briea 9 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail briea Click to send private message to briea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Please help!"
Tara told her that she didnt belong here, and didnt desreve a rose . and something about Jen telling Jesse atuff about her. She was pretty quite so thats what I got out of it.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Please help!(spoilers)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-04 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

Tara said to Trish that " it is not Jenny's fault, you dont deserve to be here". & then Trish said that Tara was a spoiled bi**ch and was pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside. I dont know if you saw the rose ceremony or not, but Karen told Jesse to watch out for Trish and Jesse was questioning himself. Hope this helps!!

Ceillie 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ceillie Click to send private message to Ceillie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Please help!(spoilers)"
Thank you guys! I really appreciate it. I can't believe Tara was so rude! She comes across as really sweet and innocent. And it looked to me that Trish was trying to comfort someone when Tara said that. Is that right?

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-04, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Please help!(spoilers)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-04 AT 10:35 PM (EST)

I think that Trish was hugging Karen goodbye, but I'm not sure. This is pure speculation on my part, but I think that Trish must have said something to provoke that comment from Tara. Tara doesn't seem the type to lash out like that without reason. I could totally see Trish saying something like "Well I guess Jenny's trash talking didn't work on Jesse" which might elicit that response from Tara. JMHO!

ETA- I just went back and checked my tape. Trish was hugging Karen and what Tara said was

"Trish, don't blame anything else on Jenny. You know you don't deserve to be here"

But when she said the second part, they didn't actually show her saying that- they were showing a shot of Jesse. So she might have said that at some other point in the evening and they just put it there to add more drama.

Handcrafted by RollDdice.........Proud Member RBBRTFHLA/Greasy Food Division
"I marvel at the stars, and feel my heart overflow."
I am doing a summary of this episode, check back in a few days!!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Please help!(spoilers)"
Thanks silverstar! I was surprised by the comments Tara made, so I'm glad you reviewed the tape.

Still think it was wrong of Tara to say anything though. My Mom always said "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all." To me it made Tara looke just as rude and shallow as Trish.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-29-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Please help!(spoilers)"
To me it made
>Tara looke just as rude
>and shallow as Trish.
>

I don't think Tara seems to be the type of person to just be mean and rude, I think she had just had enough of Trish's mouth. I don't blame Tara one bit for the comment she made. At least she said it to her face and not behind her back like alot of the girls were doing.

Poncho

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "not rude (spoiler)"
I agree Poncho! Her comment was bold, but not rude. I also liked the fact that Tara made the comment directly to Trish and didn't just trash-talk behind her back. Trish doesn't deserve to be there AND she SHOULD stop blaming the situation on Jenny or any of the other girls!

briea 9 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail briea Click to send private message to briea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Please help!"
Tara told her she didnt deserve a rose or to still be here. And something about what Jenny told Jesse. I couldnt quite get that part. But it was good!!! Then Karen telling him he is making a mistake!!!! I love this show!!

rosegurl24 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rosegurl24 Click to send private message to rosegurl24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Please help!"
I just can't believe Trish got sway with all that. Jesse has "SUCKER" written all over his goofy face!

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Please help!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-04 AT 09:14 AM (EST)

The Producers talked Jesse in keeping Trish and I was waiting for one of the others who already got a rose step up and give it back once he gave Trish one. Now that would be the most dramatic rose ceremony yet!

Edit to add: Or Jesse is thinking with the wrong head and wants to keep her for the overnight date so he can see how wild she really is and then he'll finally get first hand knowledge that everyone was right.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Please help!"
Hobbs...your theory just about sounds right to me. I'm sure Trisha is not gonna mind using her stuff in the bedroom...and it would be such sweet sorrow if she gets dumped right after the overnight. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

drooler 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drooler Click to send private message to drooler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Please help!"
Why, oh, why did Jesse bother to have Jenny be his spy? Someone he (supposedly) trusts absolutely tells him Trish is a stinker. Trish bats her eyes and says its really 2 stories (as if they aren't both horrid anyway)--So Jesse believes Miss Trash is reformed and who cares about Jenny's opinion???

Aaaaaaaarghhhhh!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-04, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Please help!"
Hey everyone! I live here in OKC and Tara was on our local news last night and she made no apologies for what she said to Trish and she said something else to her when the camera went to Jesse. Also, when the anchorwoman asked her about Jesse, her face lit up like a lightbulb. They are going to have her on every week till the finale, I will keep ya posted!!!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Please help!"
Then Karen telling him he is making a mistake

How great was that?! It seems obvious that Jesse IS thinking with his wrong head when it comes to Trish. There are too many who can't stand her, so they can't all be wrong.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Please help!"
Jesse has to stop and think about Trish. Does he really want a partner that nobody can get along with? Would you want to be with someone everyone around you hated?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •