The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-10, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
Thanks to Survivor Fever!

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: In two weeks, an all new Survivor, on Wednesday.

Boston Rob: It's Russell.

Jeff: Boston Rob becomes Russell's judge, jury and executioner.

Boston Rob : He's not playing with the amateurs anymore.

Jeff: But Russell has other ideas.

Russell : I don't care how strong he is. I don't care who he is. If you're threatening Russell Hantz, when you do that, you go.

Rob: Watch your back, man.

Russell: Same thing for you, man.

Boy, from the looks of this preview, it seems as if the only two boot choices will be one of Rob or Russell...they have been developing this rivalry nicely...

Of Course there is this shot that fits the OFG Theory...

one nation, under Romber...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCA... SquidProQuo 03-12-10 1
   RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCA... samboohoo 03-12-10 2
       RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCA... jbug 03-12-10 3
       RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCA... sylvester 03-12-10 4
           RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCA... toad8098 03-12-10 5
               RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCA... sylvester 03-12-10 6
                   RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCA... SquidProQuo 03-12-10 7
                       RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCA... Outfrontgirl 03-14-10 10
                   RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCA... LFJ 03-13-10 8
                       RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCA... SquidProQuo 03-13-10 9
                           RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCA... toad8098 03-14-10 11
                               RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCA... LFJ 03-15-10 12
 Short and Full Promos Flowerpower 03-19-10 13
   RE: Short and Full Promos Georjanna 03-19-10 14
       RE: Short and Full Promos SpotTheDifference 03-19-10 15
           RE: Short and Full Promos Brownroach 03-19-10 16
       RE: Short and Full Promos chinadj 03-19-10 17
   RE: Short and Full Promos sylvester 03-19-10 18
       RE: Short and Full Promos CTgirl 03-19-10 20
   RE: Short and Full Promos jbug 03-19-10 19
       RE: Short and Full Promos suzzee 03-22-10 21
   Leading for the Heroes? sylvester 03-22-10 22
       RE: Leading for the Heroes? sylvester 03-23-10 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-12-10, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
Thanks FloPo for bringing these over. I agree, SEG isn't giving us much to work with, except for hitting us over the head with the Russell vs. Boston Rob showdown. But I guess they have 2 weeks to parcel out the clues and promos....and perhaps the REAL boot is a consequence of that showdown.

Is the shot of Russell with the green thing a repeat of him finding the HII last night? Or are those new vidcaps?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-10, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
I can't tell. It could be either. The first shots to me look like a scene where you return from the IC you've lost and are trying to figure out what's going to happen. Russell really hasn't been part of the group in any such discussions, so I can see these of him going off to get the idol while the others are discussing the boot.

TDT has Tyson going here via the idol with a 4/3/2 vote. So that would be 4 votes Russell, 3 votes Tyson and 2 possibly Rob? So is it Parvati or Coach who goes along with Russell to vote Rob? Is this where we see Parv "not riding the coattails"?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-10, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
I used to never read spoilers - but now?
I'm fascinated by all the possibilities!
It's hard to watch the show tho and 'not' tell DH what is about to happen LOL

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-10, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-10 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

The only people missing from the beach discussion are Parv, Russell, and Danielle. I think that is pretty telling.

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-10, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
it'll be interesting how this episode ends up. According to the boot list, two villians should be going home. After March 24 is when that list starts to shift around a bit.

03-12-10, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
Toad, I'm not sure what boot list you're talking about. The most credible one lists Tyson & James going in the next episode.

03-12-10, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-10 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

Maybe Toad means James is really a Villain this season

I agree, the beach scene looks like Rob is gathering up what he *thinks* is his majority alliance (everyone but Russell, Parv and Danielle) to vote out Russell. I haven't seen TDT's info on the 4-3-2 vote, so thanks for that! My guess is that it would go down something like this:

Rob/Tyson/Courtney/Sandra (4) for Russell or Parv

Russell, Parv and Danielle (3) target Tyson

Coach has his loyalty/knight thing so won't vote against Russell (he might even tip off Russell that they're coming after them) -- I'm not sure who he'd vote for, maybe Courtney?

Jerri is a wild card. We've seen in the Insider clips that she doesn't trust Rob, and she's had some bonding/conversations with Russell, so she probably would not go along with Rob's plan either.

So by Coach and Jerri (2) not going along with Rob, they in effect help vote out Tyson when Russell/Parv (not sure which) play the HII.

I can't imagine Coach would knowingly help boot Tyson, so Russell must somehow keep Coach in the dark or use/trick him (which wouldn't be too hard). Maybe Coach thinks that Russell's target is Courtney or someone like that? Booting Tyson this time is brilliant, because it leaves Coach without his main male buddy (making him rely more on Russell as a confidant) and it also wounds Rob's alliance, but still leaves Rob around for now to help with challenges, etc.

ETA: A couple episodes ago, in the voting clip, Coach wrote the #4 in the upper corner when he voted for Randy, and he said something to the effect that all that really counts is the #. At the time I laughed and thought it was pure Coach nonsense, but then in Randy's post-game interview with Survivor Fans podcast, they ask him what it means, and Randy says he can't say but "it will be huge" when it happens. I've forgotten about this, but now I wonder if it somehow comes into play this episode.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-10, 05:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
The spoiler as repeated by TDT comes from two sources, blackwhale (a newbie, reliability not proven yet) and Survivors Unite (so far so good). Blackwhale says that Rob's group targets Russell, but when Tyson lets Russell know his number is up, Russ intimidates him with the idol. On hearing Russell has it, three of the five votes going to Russell change to Parvati.

Sounds like it's an attempt to cover two bases, as with Cirie's plan, only maybe it's more last minute and disorganized. Hard to tell. There are six on the beach, so they may think they have six votes. Interesting, would be a three way tie (or two way, if the idol were played).

I'm guessing they don't expect Russell to share the idol. Few people do!

So Jerri and Coach are the wild cards. One votes for Tyson and the other votes for Russell or Parvati. Coach won't vote for Russell, but he will for Parvati. So would Jerri.

My guess is that Coach votes with Russell, as a Knight of the Round Table. Tyson betrayed his confidence and mocked him to the others, and Coach knows that. So yeah, I do think he would vote Tyson out.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-13-10, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
I thought Rob was the next one to go...? It sort of looks like RussHell is setting him up.

I am obviously reading the wrong "boot list". Edify me, please.

03-13-10, 11:05 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
Hi LFJ, I'm not sure where the most credible boot list is posted here at Blows.

Probably your best bet is TDT since he keeps track of all the various spoilers (missyae, survivorunited, survivorcuz, etc.). Here's a link:

http://truedorktimes.com/s20/survivometer20.htm

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-10, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
yeah, that wasn't the boot list I had. The one I had has been floating around since December and is somewhat similiar.

20-15 have been correct; with 10-4 plus the final three the same. Their 15-11 looked like this:

15th: Rob
14th: Courtney
13th: James
12th: Tyson
11th: Coach

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-15-10, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 6, "Banana Etiquette", VIDCAPS"
Toad,

That reads like the one I have - I think Missyae posted that way back at the beginning of the last season.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-10, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Short and Full Promos"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-10 AT 07:53 AM (EST)

Here are vidcaps for the 10 second short promo, thanks to Survivor Phoenix!

Now, from Survivor Phoenix, here are the Full Promo Vidcaps:

Full Promo
VO: Survivor's on a special night: Wednesday.
Probst: "Go!"
VO: No matter what happens in this challenge, both the Heroes and Villains will go to Tribal Council.
Probst: "Both tribes are voting somebody out."
Jerri: "Wow."

Now, the scrambling begins.
Rupert: "Who do we keep? James, who is fighting to stay in the game, or Colby, who is ready to walk out?"
Tyson: "I feel a little uneasy."
Coach: "I'm caught in the crossfire."
Rob: "If you don't have that idol, you need to go get it."
Russell: "I don't have it."
Rob: "Well.... it's been real."
VO: New Survivor, on a special night, Wednesday, only CBS.

A few special vidcaps by Volcanic Glass at Survivor Phoenix:

The IN:

I saw clearly that:
Black= JT
Blue= Rob and Amanda
Green= Danielle and Candice
Yellow= Colby
Maroon= Rupert
Purple= James
Red/Orange= Jerri
White=
Dark Green=

From the TC shots and the spoilers we can conclude that these folks will not win the IN:

Rob, RussHell, Colby, James, Tyson, Rupert. My pick for IN winner: JT or Candice...most likely JT.

ETA:

Is James the new Hatch?

one nation, under Romber...

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-19-10, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Short and Full Promos"
I know that I'm really lousy at this, but ...

I think that there are two INs hanging on that post.

I wonder too about the (individual?)lanes. The ropes separating/extending-from them seem to be directing the Survivors somewhere ... else. In other words, I don't think that we're seeing the whole of the Challenge layout.

And, although it is probably only wishful thinking on my part, I also wonder if the shots of James and JT(?) that appear to show them running in place on water are an indication of - logs ...

2010 Big East Tournament Champions

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-19-10, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Short and Full Promos"
Does anyone have an idea on how the challenge might be run? Both teams are clearly competing in the challenge so it could be that it will be 1 hero and 1 villain competing in the final maze (the "tribal" maze) for immunity.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-10, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Short and Full Promos"
I think each tribe's members compete separately, for one individual immunity per tribe. Then there is some sort of inter-tribal contest for a reward that goes to the winning tribe.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

chinadj 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-19-10, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chinadj Click to send private message to chinadj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Short and Full Promos"
I was wondering also if there were two IN's there. But although there are two each of the 'baubles' there appears to be only one necklace. In the past, Survivors have admitted to stealing bits and pieces from the IN's in order to make fakes, and Jeff has admitted that they leave beads and baubles around on purpose. I'm thinking maybe they doubled up on those necklaces just to tempt someone into building a fake?

03-19-10, 12:25 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Short and Full Promos"
Thanks FP!!

My first thought on the TC photos are that they are recycled. I'll check them against past TC shots, but I really think they're old ones and can't be used to decide who might win the IN.

Part of my thought in that is that I can't believe BRob survives without an IN this week, lol. I really think he has to win it.

I read something on Sucks about the Heroes holding a little 'challenge' of some kind at their camp to make James show that he was capable of competing. That must be what those running shots of JT and James are.

As far as 2 necklaces hanging on that post, dunno. I blew up that pic and tried every photo trick I have on it and can't tell. If it's one necklace, they obviously have a double layer of trinkets on it, it's the rope part I can't nail down as being singular or double.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-10, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Short and Full Promos"
Cat - in this week's TV Guide it mentions that the Heroes make James prove that he can run in an unofficial "challenge."

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-10, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Short and Full Promos"
James? well..

But I want to know if he got to take a razor with him to shave his head - .....
or if he is naturally bald.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-10, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Short and Full Promos"
His luxury item was his old immunity idol. Someone else could have brought a razor. Reward could be a shower scene or it's a shot from much earlier but good catch, he's not completely bald at all.

Thanks Ag dahlin'!

03-22-10, 11:39 AM (EST)
22. "Leading for the Heroes?"
I've been staring at the vidcaps trying to figure out who may be leading in their tribes for the IN race. It is difficult to tell even which direction they are going, but I'm leaning towards JP being at the end, not the beginning. If that is the case, then Amanda has got a pretty good lead for the Heroes here:

The other thing is that not only is JP on that end, but James cannot be the closest to winning with that leg of his. I can't believe they aren't starting from the left considering his position.

FP, I too figured JT probably got this, but now I'm thinking maybe it's Amanda.

03-23-10, 09:34 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Leading for the Heroes?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-10 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

Thank you as always Survivor Phoenix.

I was wrong, they are obviously going from the right side to the left.

Edited: I initially missed what VG pointed out - the post JT is headed for is the first one, with looped rope. The post Candice is headed for is the 2nd one. They are time stamped at the same minute. Looks like Candice pulls this out.

Also, to add another pic from Survivor Phoenix. This would seem to be confirmation that BRob in fact moves on to the team portion of the challenge.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •