The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 5 Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-12-10, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 5 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-10 AT 03:01 AM (EST)

"Gotta have some hard feelings when you're voted out over a 1-legged man!" -- from Tom's post-game comments

Voting Transcript:

Candice: (Tom) This is the stupidest vote we could possibly make. James should be going home tonight. Tom, I'm sorry. There's a real hero going home tonight, with you.

Colby: (James) - (says nothing)

Amanda: (Tom) - I really like you but we really need unity and I don't think you can give it to us.

JT: (Tom) - Tom, I really hate to do this because I really look up to you. You're a great leader; we just have too many leaders. Best of luck to you.

Tom: (James) - James: All mass, no class.

James: (Tom) - (says nothing)

Rupert: (Tom) - I know you're a great guy, but I got to stand up to my word.

HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE HEROES TRIBE

- Amanda calls James "my secret weapon" and a "vote in my pocket" and says she's not going to get rid of that.

- James says he's not done yet and he still has 1 good leg. He won't be at the forefront of challenges but he can still contribute. He's keeping his leg elevated and hates being stuck in the shelter with all the girl talk.

- JT says that keeping Tom for his athletic ability hasn't really helped the tribe to win challenges, so maybe it's time to switch strategies. He says that "James is a solid sure vote, someone we can trust." He says "we'll tote James along as long as we can."

- Tom says he has a feeling that JT has gone over to the "dark side" and that his best chance to stay in the game is to win over Rupert, so he and Candice give it a shot on the beach. Rupert talks about how "we're pitiful" and how the game changes people, and Tom has a great reply: "I don't think this game changes anyone...it reveals your character."

- Rupert laments that puzzles aren't the heroes' strength and he doesn't know what else they can do. He notes that the Heroes are down to 6 vs. 9 Villains, so the odds aren't good.

- Colby talks about how it's hard to stay positive when you keep losing. He says it's doubly hard when you're getting beat in the challenges AND your tribe doesn't like each other and camp life is miserable. But he says he's struggling to stay positive and "you're never out until your torch gets snuffed."

- There's another Rupert clip called "Going Bananas" where he talks about how everyone is getting more hungry and more selfish and less likely to share. He makes fun of Tom for noting that they went to bed with 25 bananas and only woke up with 5. This appears to tie in with next week's episode title.

ETA:
- Candice talks about how she rescheduled her wedding to play the game, and today is an emotional day because it would have been her wedding day! She says that Cirie getting voted out was a wake up call for her, and she decided she's not going to sit up on her __ anymore -- "I'm here to play."

HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE VILLAINS TRIBE

- Tyson says that Rob told him that "he's his Amber." He felt good about this until Jerri mentions that Rob told her that SHE's his Amber! Tyson hopes that Rob sees him as a finals partner but doesn't want to push the conversation yet.

- Parv says that "the Heroes have LOSER stamped on their foreheads." They've lost 6 of 8 challenges and you can tell they're so defeated. She says they came in thinking they are heroes but can't put their egos on the back burner to work together as a team.

- Jerri says that on paper, the heroes should be beating the Villains. She says you can see it on their faces how defeated they are. She doesn't know how they're going to pull out of that hole, and she's glad, because she wants to keep kicking their butts. She also says that she knows how Colby and Rupert get down on themselves if they lose, and she can see that JT is even worse.

- Courtney laughs about Coach's Tai Chi session and says "at least we're all drinking the Kool Aid as a team" and it makes Coach happy.

- Russell complains that Rob won't let anyone eat the 2 chickens, etc. (Tape messed up so can't hear the rest.)

TOM's FINAL & DAY AFTER COMMENTS

Overall, Tom's a class act in his final comments. He talks about how it was very different being in the minority on a losing tribe, vs. last time never having his name written down and being on a winning tribe.

In hindsight, he says he shouldn't have trusted JT and he should have spent more time with Candice and Cirie.

He does have some very biting criticism for James, and to a lesser extent, Rupert. He says that most of the people on his tribe weren't heroes. James is a bully and he's lost all respect for him and he's disappointed that he was ever a fan favorite. And he says that Rupert isn't the jolly pirate you see on TV -- he's really an annoying, shallow bully. Ouch! Can't wait to see them all together at the reunion show!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 5 Insider Clips BedfordRobbie 03-12-10 1
 RE: Ep. 5 Insider Clips goldenmike4393 03-18-10 2
   RE: Ep. 5 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 03-18-10 4
 RE: Ep. 5 Insider Clips Brownroach 03-18-10 3
   RE: Ep. 5 Insider Clips kingfish 03-19-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BedfordRobbie 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-12-10, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BedfordRobbie Click to send private message to BedfordRobbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 5 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-10 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

Tom has always been a favorite and it's sad to see him go. I agree with his assement that he should have be-friended Cirie and Candace from the beginning. The only smart vote the Hero's have made is the first one to get rid of Sugar.

I love how Parv is stringing Russell along. She is not riding anyones coattails and Russell will find that out to his shock.
Even if there were no spoilers I would think that Parv and Sandra
each had a real good chance of winning it all.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-18-10, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 5 Insider Clips"
"Gotta have some hard feelings when you're voted out over a 1-legged man!" -- from Tom's post-game comments

Squid: You have made my day. I am ROFLMAO. GREAT contribution.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-18-10, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 5 Insider Clips"
Thanks Goldenmike! I thought it was pretty funny too. I'm off to Mexico so won't be able to do Insider Clips after next week's episode -- hope our hotel gets Survivor so I can at least catch the show there.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-10, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 5 Insider Clips"
Rupert's...really an annoying, shallow bully.

It's about time someone finally realized this.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-10, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 5 Insider Clips"
I would have thrown the words "mentally challenged" in there too. I keep thinking back to his first idea for a "shelter" on (PI) that flooded with the first tide or rain fall.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •