The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep 5, "Knights of the Round Table""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-10, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep 5, "Knights of the Round Table""
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-10 AT 06:48 AM (EST)

Welcome to the SOTS, State of the Spoiling, where we try and one up EPMB and accurately predict the results of his show before it airs...sometimes we are right, and sometimes we are not. But, we will eternally try! Please check out our . They keep Blows running smoothly and remind us that it's nice to be civil!

Last week on Survivor... The heros were all excited when alas, they finally won a challenge. They were very happy to finally be on the right track. At the RC, they slid short, and the Villains won their building supplies. Then, all heck broke out at the hero tribe when JT spilled the coffee beans...and as Amanda pointed out, searching for the hidden idol became a team competition. Tom tried to pull a fast one and hide the idol, but Amanda was too slick, and caught him at it. She was all set to go along and vote out Candice, until Cirie called her and her plan stooooopid!

WAHH WAAAHHH!!

Cirie got her way, and they decide to split their vote, three to three for Tom and Colby.

Meanwhile, Robfadda finds the clue to the HII and they end up saying whoever gets it will be a marked man. They all try to ignore it, with the big exception of RussHELL.

The IC is the Memorial Russell Swan Challenge and is handily won with Boston Rob at the controls. All is well and good in camp Evil.

Off to TC, and JT is the man of the hour. According to Stephen Fishbach's Blog, By taking a risk and going against the majority, JT was able to eliminate one of the fiercest Survivor players in the game - and set himself up as the dominant Hero. I say, YEAH, JT! Cirie is not the boss of YOU!

For post episode interviews, please visit Snidget's thread on "RTVW and other Interviews".

Jiffy always gives us some great post game comments from his point of view. This week he features Mr. Why doesn't anyone say anything nice about me Coach and Boston Rob. He tells us that hands down his favorite daw of the season, perhaps the series is indeed Boston Rob....If I had to put money on only one Survivor it would be Boston Rob. He doesn't like the strong players going first and he tells us all about it in Snidget's "Jeff's EW.com blog".

Check out "the Insider Clips", brought to us by SquidProQuo. Poor Coach....even Jerri dumps him...

For a recap and blow by blow of the events from Episode 4, check out Snidget's, East Coast Spoiler Thread.

This week, on Survivor...

Our michel brings us the name of this weeks episode in his title thread. He presents....

Knights of the Round Table

Many have speculated that our title is indeed a reference to Coach, who has been likening himself to King Arthur...

And, we are certain, that we will hear more references to King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table!

Let's continue to examine our evidence for this episode:

Misdirection Clues

The clues were brought to us by SquidProQuo, here.

1. In a grueling physical challenge, one castaway takes a hard fall that results in serious injury which threatens to take him out of the game for good.

Well, this clue at first sight, when coupled with our first preview vidcaps led us to believe that perhaps it was Coach that would be injured...as these vidcaps....

...were coupled with this transcript...

Jeff : And as the competition gets more fierce, another castaway goes down.

Jeff : Hold up, let the docs take a look.

But, as most of the spoilers had speculated, we figured it out with these...

If you look closely, James is seated on the bench next to Colby. All of the daws on the sidelines, Colby, Courtney, Parvati, and Sandra are all standing on the benches watching the action. James is the lone sitter....Why? Because he is most likely the one that has been injured.

The latest promo, spells it out...

...and the transcript tells the entire story...

Announcer: James, the strongest Survivor to ever win the game...

Jeff Probst: Whoa! Stop!

Announcer: ...goes down.

Jeff Probst: Medical, come on in.

Male Castaway: Oh, something's broke.

J.T. : I don't think James is coming back.

Amanda: If he doesn't come back what am I doing to do?

Albeit, James is not the strongest Survivor to ever win the game.

So, onto clue number two:

2. An important hierarchy is established between a pair of conniving allies and a plan is hatched to oust one of the strongest and most prominent players in the game.

So, who are conniving allies? If you look at the heroes tribe, I would say that JT is the conniving one and who knows, he may be conniving with the likes of Tom and Colby. But, we hear that Candice now wants to work with Tom and Colby. So, it's really not clear. But, the vidcaps that arrive later in the week with the second promo spell it all out, once again...We have the SINISTER SURVIVOR who will be SCHEMING with his ally....

....because we know that this hobbit on crack is coming head to head with Rob, a guys guy...

The most sinister Survivor villain ever is scheming to take out Boston Rob.
Russell: "He thinks he's tough? May the best man win. Let's do this."

Furthermore, we get more information as to how RussHELL is going to take him down....He's going to be SEDUCING...

...not only Parvati and Danielle, but Coach as well...

Announcer: The most sinister Survivor villain ever wants an edge.

Russell : I'm looking for the hidden immunity idol.

Announcer: Seducing tribemates.

Russell : I have the Dragonslayer on my side.

Coach : It's almost impossible to betray that trust.

Wow, this almost sounds like the Dragon Slayer has made a deal with....

THE DEVIL

Okay, so that answers the misdirection clues, which BTW, some have noted that neither provides a clue to the episode Boot! So, let's revert to some of our prior means....

VIDCAPS

The vidcaps were all posted here and provided very few clues...

Regarding the OFG Theory we have....this....

OR, this....

OR, maybe even this...

Well, spoilers tend to point to one in particular, while the others are misdirection, boot decoys...

Now, let's look at confessionals. Last week they were:

No confessionals: James, Rupert, Parvati, Sandra, Jerri, Danielle, Courtney, RussHell
1 confessional: Candice, Colby
2: Rob, Cirie, Tyson
3. Coach
4. JT, Amanda
5. Tom

Our boot could either be hidden among the no confessional group, or, may have had a spike before their fall...

So, what does it all add up to:

EPISODE FIVE RESULTS

1. Reward Challenge Winner: Well, some have speculated that there are no idols, nor rewards seen at Jiffy's feet at the challenge that we do see. Therefore, this challenge may or may not be the RC, may or may not be a combined challenge.
We predict the VILLAINS will win it, either way. One thing we know for certain...At Challenge Park....

Jimmy is going down!

With James down, Colby is already sitting out the challenge, that should be enough to sway us toward a Villain win.

2. Immunity Challenge: We are certain, thanks to all of the spoilers out there and our own common sense that the VILLAINS will indeed win the IC.

3. BOOT: Well we think that Candice or JT may be the misdirection this week. But, with James injured but not quite out, most likely Amanda and James will sway JT to their way of thinking, and Candice will end up sticking with them as well, and our boot will be...TOM. Cirie summed it all up in an interview regarding why she'd vote out Tom.... He's a triple threat. He won the game, he's good in challenges, and he's good socially. Tom was an angel and a man among egos this year on Survivor 20: Heros vs. Villains. Rob may be a guys guy but Tom is a Heroes Hero

~Please go and visit Veruca Salt and Friends in the Players, the Game, the Editing Thread.

~Please go and visit dabo and VOTE, here.

~Last, but definately not least, a HUGE THANK-YOU, Tribephyl, for the lovely photoshopped pics, and for keeping the SOTS threads up and running, you are the man!

ETA: a few more fun shots from Tribey

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep ... Max Headroom 03-09-10 1
 RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep ... goldenmike4393 03-09-10 2
 Great job! sylvester 03-09-10 3
 Sweet! suzzee 03-09-10 4
 RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep ... CTgirl 03-09-10 5
   RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep ... CTgirl 03-10-10 9
 RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep ... tribephyl 03-09-10 6
   RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep ... Round Robin 03-09-10 7
 RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep ... SquidProQuo 03-10-10 8
 RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep ... Outfrontgirl 03-11-10 10
 RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep ... frisky 03-11-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-10, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep 5, "Knights of the Round Table""
Great work, FloPo!

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-09-10, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep 5, "Knights of the Round Table""
Wow!

GREAT SOTS. Do you have your doc in SOTS?

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-09-10, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Great job!"
Great job as always FP!

For a season that is as spoiled as this one, the weekly details have been difficult!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-10, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sweet!"
You get an Oscar for this one.

Should be a bloody good show.

Bad girls have all the fun

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-10, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep 5, "Knights of the Round Table""
Excellent job FloPo!! Thanks for bringing all this week's spoilers together. You are a pro!

Top of the mornin' by O'Agman

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-10, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep 5, "Knights of the Round Table""
I was rereading the SOTS to do my picks in the Survivor games and saw Tribe's latest photochops - Tribe my dear, you are the best! Added some giggles to my night!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-10, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep 5, "Knights of the Round Table""
Excellent job FP!
And just so everyone can be put on alert...Current status has the next episode scheduled for Wednesday, March 24th.
Looking alot like we'll have a week or so off.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-10, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep 5, "Knights of the Round Table""
We usually do have 1 week off during March Madness. Any sign of a recrap show this time around?

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-10-10, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep 5, "Knights of the Round Table""
Awesome SOTS, FloPo! LOVE the photos.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-10, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep 5, "Knights of the Round Table""
Terrific SOTS for analysis and humor! Am cracking up at the angel and devil shots, but my favorite was the Rob Mariano Memorial Stoopid written on Amanda's forehead. Reminds me of the good old days.

What thoughts I have about the clues are that
1) they wanted Tom to be a surprise boot, after he escaped last week.
2) they need to set up the Villains story and the stuff going on over there is probably a lot more interesting than over in the land of the not sharpest tools in the box alliance.

From Insider it sounds like JT knows who he wants to play with long term, and it's not Tom and Colby. Kind of surprised that he doesn't get Candice out this time, but maybe Tom proved himself too big a power player last time.

Thanks so much for this SOTS. It really helped explain what's going on.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-10, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S20, State of the Spoiling, Ep 5, "Knights of the Round Table""
Awesome, awesome, awesome! I am sooooo behind on spoilers and this was a perfect recap. Thanks, FP!

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •