The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's not getting a Rose tonight? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's not getting a Rose tonight? "

On a number of the Reality TV World forums, we'll vote each week on who gets the boot on the different shows. Let's see if we can correctly identify the bootee for AI this week. Here are the voting rules:

1. Reply only to the original message. Curves on women are good. Curves on voting threads are not.

2. When you hit reply, replace the subject line with the name of your designated Bachelorette reject. So instead of "RE: Voting Thread: Who's Going Home This Week?", your subject line would be "Trish".

3. Want to explain your reasoning? Want to speculate on the bottom three? Want to speculate on why a Bachelorette's not going to get a Rose? Explain it in the body of your message.

4. This is not a discussion thread - please save that for the other threads on the forum.

Thanks to Bebo from whom I stole the rules and ideas from.

A Kyngsladye Original RMMW! DAW Czar to RR and NB!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's not getting a Rose tonigh... Queene1979 04-28-04 1
 Trish(#####) and Karen ValleyGirl 04-28-04 2
 Trish and Karen RealityAddict 04-28-04 3
 Karen and Suzie oddglass2 04-28-04 4
 Trish and Karen djk 04-28-04 5
 Trish and Karen Breezy 04-28-04 6
 Trish and Jessica B Rockytop Chick 04-28-04 7
 Trish I hope ohboy 04-28-04 8
 Karen and Trish Roobean 04-28-04 9
 Trish.... Loree 04-28-04 10
 Karen & Susie LeftPinky 04-28-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-28-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's not getting a Rose tonight? "
I believe that Trish and Karen are out of there tonight. Dont know why but its just my feeling.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-28-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Trish(#####) and Karen"
Saying good-bye this week, Trish and Karen. I think Trish will go down fighting, kicking and screaming, but Karen will be a lady and accept her fate with grace and dignity.
It seems like Jesse will be left with all shades of blondes! Could be a real preference of his, as his best friend JennyS is blonde and so was his previous girlfriend Lynsey Bennett.

"But Trish,you have to leave,if you're real nice maybe we can get you your own show!"

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Trish and Karen"
I think the bottom 3 right now are:

Trish, Karen and Tara (I say Tara b/c I think she's too shy for Jesse...but time will tell...she probably would have been gone by now if the spy hadn't suggested Jesse keep her)

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Karen and Suzie"
Yes, I know that more than likely it'll be Trish, but for some reason, I think Jesse just doesn't learn how much of a royal b she really is, then again, that could be his thing. Therefore, I have picked Suzie and Karen as the bootees - one, I don't know what Karen is still doing there, and two, although Suzie seems to be the most compatible (proven in test), I think this guy just ain't go with that, otherwise, how would you explain Trish and Karen still being in that group?

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-28-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Trish and Karen"
I think Karen is for sure, but Trish I am unsure on. I just hope he wakes up enought to get rid of her!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Trish and Karen"
buh bye

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Trish and Jessica B"
Trish because I thinkafter the spy comes back, she's gonna get really evil and nasty. (should make for good TV) She will show what a (insert expletive here) she is even in front of Jesse.

I know a lot of people like Jessica B, and so do I. But would Jesse consider marriage with a Jessica??? Too cutesy Jesse and Jesse.

I think Karen sticks around one more episode I think he likes the pageant girls. His ex-girlfriend was Ms Canada or something?? Besides, I did see a picture of him in one of the vidcaps doing some serious smooching with Karen.

I could be wrong, but I think it's Trish and Jessica B. If not Jess B , then my next guess would be Suzie, but I just love her.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Trish I hope"
I can't stand her.I feel sorry for her family who now knows she is the biggest hoe of all time.

NO shame. I am not sure what she models maybe trailor ware.

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Karen and Trish"
Get rid of the brunettes.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Trish...."
I am sure Trish is going tonight. But I have no idea who else. I can't even remember all of them that are left or put the right name with the correct face.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-28-04, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Karen & Susie"
Susie is just not his type (way to perky) and Karen has not really gotten to know him (she seems odd). Trish, unfortunately, has been edited as an obvious "no rose" so I suspect she gets one tonight.

GO AVS!
created by the amazing JSlice!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •