The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tribe....it's time to vote..........."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-01, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tribe....it's time to vote..........."
Ok, there is still alot of valuable information bouncing around out there, but I said that I would start this and I will. If you are ready go ahead.

Thanks to all for keeping this thread fairly neat last time. Just remember PUT THE NAME OF ONE BOOTEE IN THE SUBJECT, put what ever you want in the message. Shakes has full authority to flame the hell out of anyone who doesn't follow the rules.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 JERRI!!! rameses 02-28-01 1
 Jerri nopants 02-28-01 2
   Jerri 666Advocate 02-28-01 3
 Jerri dangerkitty 02-28-01 4
 Keith Superman 02-28-01 5
 Jerri dangerboy 02-28-01 6
 Jerri AyatollahKhomeini 02-28-01 7
   RE: Jerri MadforMadDog 02-28-01 28
 RE: Tribe....it's time to vote........ shakes the clown 02-28-01 8
 Jerri ItzLisa 02-28-01 9
 Jerri janisella 02-28-01 10
 Jerri weltek 02-28-01 11
 Jerri HomeBrewer 02-28-01 12
 Jerri AresMars 02-28-01 13
 Jerri Lisapooh 02-28-01 14
 Jerri !!!!! LIZZLOVER 02-28-01 15
 Jerri duff 02-28-01 16
   RE: Jerri Play2Survive 02-28-01 17
       RE: Jerri DivaByTheSea 02-28-01 23
 Keith MistyG 02-28-01 18
 Jerri mistofleas 02-28-01 19
 PLEEEEEEEZE, let it be Jerri! George Tirebiter 02-28-01 20
 Jerri Bushwacker 02-28-01 21
 Jerri K DOGG 02-28-01 22
 Tina Dreamingofcolleen 02-28-01 24
   Colby Bruddah Max 02-28-01 25
       RE: Colby shakes the clown 02-28-01 37
           Shakes vote? Krautboy 03-01-01 70
 Jerri e4c5 02-28-01 26
 Jerri jtmorgan61 02-28-01 27
 Jerri flying squirrel 02-28-01 29
 Vote totals to date AyatollahKhomeini 02-28-01 30
   JERRI castaway 02-28-01 35
 Jerri. ACPS65 02-28-01 31
 Tina Sphonk 02-28-01 32
 Jerri, reluctantly samiam 02-28-01 33
 Micheal dauchho 02-28-01 34
 Amber tribephyl 02-28-01 36
   Michael Krautboy 02-28-01 38
       Jerri Nursetish 02-28-01 39
       RE: Michael dauchho 02-28-01 43
   RE: Amber: HomeBrewer 02-28-01 40
       RE: Amber: MadforMadDog 02-28-01 42
   RE: Amber is Staying MadforMadDog 02-28-01 41
       RE: Amber is Staying Play2Survive 02-28-01 44
       Votes only, please .. or .. (not a ... AyatollahKhomeini 02-28-01 45
 Vote totals to date AyatollahKhomeini 02-28-01 46
   Tina - there's not a doubt in my mi... HeyJPK 02-28-01 47
       Alicia big idiot 02-28-01 48
       RE: Tina - there's not a doubt in m... BaquaR13 02-28-01 54
 KEITH rwj3eb 02-28-01 49
 Jerri frogspit 02-28-01 50
 Alicia Tarot Dragon 02-28-01 51
 Keith kandlo 02-28-01 52
 Alicia Minstrel 02-28-01 53
 Jerri KoalaLampPour 02-28-01 55
 Jerri sgoogs 02-28-01 56
 RE: Tribe....it's time to vote........ Naked 03-01-01 57
 Jeff Elwood 03-01-01 58
   RE: Jeff Kokoro 03-01-01 79
 Alicia prettynole 03-01-01 59
 keith fedupwithothers 03-01-01 60
 Alicia aymelek 03-01-01 61
   RE: ALICIA.... Dalton 03-01-01 65
 Vote totals to date AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 62
 Amber RASH 03-01-01 63
 nick colbysincharge 03-01-01 64
 Tina Buzz 03-01-01 66
 Jerri........... MDSkinner 03-01-01 67
 Jerri shanana banana 03-01-01 68
 Jerri Loree 03-01-01 69
   RE: Jerri DonkeyWood 03-01-01 71
       Going with Scerri. shakes the clown 03-01-01 72
 Michael anotherdoyle 03-01-01 73
 Keith Kokoro 03-01-01 74
 Tina Talisman 03-01-01 75
 Vote totals to date AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 76
   Congratulations to... AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 77
       RE: Congratulations to... shakes the clown 03-01-01 78
   RE: Vote totals to date Minstrel 03-02-01 80
       RE: Vote totals to date tribephyl 03-02-01 81

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-01, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "JERRI!!!"
I am basing my vote purely on the CJ and the boobs theory which I consider one of the best I have heard, even if purely speculative! Also, I just really want that tribe to wake up and vote off the Queen of the Ogawhores!!!

nopants 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-28-01, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nopants Click to send private message to nopants Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jerri"
Sorry, if I knew how to get rid of my message I would but hopefully it'll just sink.

666Advocate 17 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 666Advocate Click to send private message to 666Advocate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. " Jerri"
It seems a few rumors have come to light - so I am going with the 6-4 split merge and more than men than women (although calling Jerri a woman is a bit of a stretch!!) Plus I really want to see her go.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-28-01, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jerri"
Her 15 minutes are up...Colby has control of Ogakor vote and he is best off getting rid of her before merger.

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Keith "
It wouldn't be survivor without a villian. Jerri stays....for now.

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-01, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jerri"
I am going with the 6-4 split rumor, the more men than women rumor, and the MB interview saying alliances weren't a factor. All that said, I'm also going with the "I think she's a bi#ch and want to see her ousted" theory.

j

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-28-01, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jerri"
For the reasons posted on Superman's analysis thread and shakes' speculation thread, Jerri's a goner. Jeff and Alicia will get to be the new villains. Superman, you should be familiar with the concept, because you had to fight a new villain every week on the TV show!

MadforMadDog 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-28-01, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MadforMadDog Click to send private message to MadforMadDog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jerri"
I am with the dead Cleric. I would have like to seen some face time numbers but I don't have them. The re-airing of Jeri's blind date episode sways me as well as both 6-4 theories. The last three weeks I stayed away from the obvious choice. This week I pick Jerri.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tribe....it's time to vote..........."
>
>Thanks to all for keeping this
>thread fairly neat last time.
>Just remember PUT THE NAME
>OF ONE BOOTEE IN THE
>SUBJECT, put what ever you
>want in the message. Shakes
>has full authority to flame
>the hell out of anyone
>who doesn't follow the rules.

...thanks supe, and you know I will.

Oh #####, I just violated the rules myself by posting this "non-voting" message on the voting thread....I'm a fuccking moron who probably used to take the little yellow bus to school.

See Newbies, you gotta be a little worred about a guy who would even flame himself for making an inapropriate post.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jerri"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-01 AT 06:48 AM (EST)

She's far too antagonistic - first towards Keith, then eventually getting under Tina's skin and losing whatever grasp she has on Colby. So she has Amber, big frickin' deal! That and a buck will get her a cup of coffee at the ranch where MB has the rest of the bootees stashed!

I love alot of the theories here, but I'm not buying the bit about Keith's cookbook...I'm not saying I'm not BUYING Keith's cookbook - maybe next payday, but right now I need to pay rent and all...heh heh...

A closing thought - interesting how so far we only have nine replies or so, Superman posted this as a general "Who will get the boot?" question - yet all the replies so far have been Ogakor based! Well, there are still more replies to come, and we have till tomorrow night to see who's outta there...but it'll be Jerri!

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-01, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jerri"
Her 15 minutes are up.

J.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-01, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jerri"
In some sick way, I don't want her to go, but with the 6/4 rumor and more men than women, she seems to be the Ogakor woman that would be the biggest threat post merger. And you know Colby is thinking ahead to that and Keith is just hoping to hold on a little longer. Tina, well, she's just easy to keep around for now and get rid of later.

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jerri"
Jerri has run her story line far enough. Time for new bad eggs to hatch. I just can't see the vote going any other way. It also falls too nicely into the hands of the 6-4 rumors. Another softball by MB.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-28-01, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jerri"
There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jerri"

1. Conventional wisdom has it 6/4 Kucha and 6/4 women

2. Tina is supposed to be around after the merge (phone call home)

3. Amber emerged from Jerri's shadow last week as more of a presence on the show. I've had a gut feeling from the beginning that she is gonna be a player before it is over.

4. Jerri is played out and has burned her last bridge

5. Ogakor never uses logic to vote. Keith would be a better choice but they are too busy fighting to see it.

5. CJ and the boobies - trust me on this one - it's a keeper!

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Jerri !!!!!"
Pack it up, baby!!

duff 14 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail duff Click to send private message to duff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jerri"
A great deal of my vote is based on Jerri’s character development versus the lack of development for certain other players. Jerri’s character has been developed more fully than any other during the pre-merger episodes, and we’ve all been led to believe that she is destined to be the ultimate villain this season. I think we’ve been misled, however, and I think one of the lesser-developed characters to this point (Amber, Liz, Nick?) will prove to be even more evil than Jerri once we move into the post-merger episodes. While we’ve been set up to believe that Jerri will continue to be a major player post-merger, I think her character development is complete.

Add to that the following:

I don’t think Ogakor has what it takes to win another IC.

I give no credence to the book release date theory, since the book was available prior to this week.

Jerri's Blind Date episode re-airs tonight.

I believe Colby will realize the importance of Keith over Jerri in forming/retaining any sort of delicate Ogakor alliance post-merger.

I think MB is leading us on a wild goose chase with all of this “accident” nonsense.

I’m taking a leap of faith in believing the 6 men/4 women, 6 Kucha/4 Ogakor rumor.

It’s time for Jerri to walk...

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jerri"
Newbie here. Active on another site, but shifting loyalties in this direction. Great theoretical analysis here.

Yup, it's Jerri. Took a while to come to this conclusion but here's what I think: I'm buying the two 6/4 rumors - meaning it has to be Jerri, Tina, or Amber. Jerri's the only real option here.

But my reasoning has more to do with my analysis of MB the story teller. I think he's crafted Jerri's character fully and that, in a very Shakespearean sense, it is time for her fatal flaw to result in her death. Yeah, she's been portrayed as the villian and any good story needs a villian, but MB has begun to give hints that there are other villians breaking through the mist: Alicia, or possibly Tina, Jeff, or even Jerri's apprentice Amber.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jerri"
>>But my reasoning has more to
>do with my analysis of
>MB the story teller.
>I think he's crafted Jerri's
>character fully and that, in
>a very Shakespearean sense, it
>is time for her fatal
>flaw to result in her
>death. Yeah, she's been
>portrayed as the villian and
>any good story needs a
>villian, but MB has begun
>to give hints that there
>are other villians breaking through
>the mist: Alicia, or possibly
>Tina, Jeff, or even Jerri's
>apprentice Amber.

Great observation! My sentiments as well. (Along with CJ, Superman, Shakes, and many others great theories and observations). Her story will done as of E6.

If not....I will the crazy woman screaming at the end of watching that episode.

diva
**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

MistyG 45 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MistyG Click to send private message to MistyG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Keith"
The book
The comment about him wanting to make it his mission to take Jerri down
Tina and Colby are not reliable in his alliance
He's a bigger threat to IC than any of the women left in Ogakor

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Jerri"

*I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-28-01, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "PLEEEEEEEZE, let it be Jerri!"
Too many hard-working people have made this a no-brainer, Ohm'god, I've wanted this for so long! (And it does seem like Alicia and Jeff have been prepped as the new Most-Hated--can't have too many villains at once, or it'll spoil the broth!)

But the overall agreement here disturbs me. . .

. . . could Keith be the one to go? Did they get us rooting for him just to pull the rug out from under?

Still, if Jerri were to make the merger, she wouldn't last long, so I will relax in the knowledge that there IS a blade poised over her head, and it will eventually fall with a satisfying thwack!

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bushwacker Click to send private message to Bushwacker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Jerri"
For all the reasons already posted.

K DOGG 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-01, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail K%20DOGG Click to send private message to K%20DOGG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Jerri"
1st-Ogakor will use Immunity Challenge,
2nd-Jerri gets the boot from a tribe that is as sick of her as we all are.

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Tina"
Its gotta be one of the Oga women. Amber is a non player at this point. Jerri is just too obvious of a choice. So I'm going with Tina by process of elimination.

DoC

Bruddah Max 20 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bruddah%20Max Click to send private message to Bruddah%20Max Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Colby"
no hard data to back this one up, but if he gets the boot i'll look like a friggin' genius.

Bruddah

02-28-01, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Colby"
>no hard data to back this
>one up, but if he
>gets the boot i'll look
>like a friggin' genius.
>
>Bruddah

...no you won't....you'll just look like you made a lucky guess.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Shakes vote?"
Where's your vote?!

e4c5 12 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail e4c5 Click to send private message to e4c5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Jerri"
Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I've always believed in three spoilers: (1) one tribe losing 3 ICs in a row; (2) 6/4 m/f ratio in merged tribe; and (3) one tribe has more than the other in merged tribe. This leaves Jerri, Tina and Amber as candidates. Jerri is the only one who makes sense, because only eliminating her will eliminate the tension at Ogakor. They will need to be unified going into the merge if they have any chance at survival.

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Jerri"
Injury is not relevant to boot. I think Ogakor loses IC, and I don't see any reason anyone in the new dominant O alliance would realign with Jerri or keep her instead of Amber - she's irritating, likely to antagonize the Kuchas needed to avoid getting Pagonged, and seems more likely than follower Amber to backstab. Plus she seems to have left the villain role more or less in the last episode, becoming wallpaper and even trying to get sympathy with the Mitch vote comments.

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Jerri"
Last week I helped lead the lemming-like charge to Alicia. Even though I fell over that cliff, I'm back in the pack again this week! Squeeeeeek.

02-28-01, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Vote totals to date"
This is post #30, with 28 votes counted:

Jerri...24
Keith....2
Colby....1
Tina.....1

Amazing solidarity of opinion so far. Everyone picks Kucha to win the IC, which would make the 6/4 tribe ratio rumor true, and all but 3 pick a woman to be booted, which would vindicate the LA Times article.

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "JERRI"
I'll go with the majority vote here, but only because I reeeeallly wanna see the look on her face when Jeffy says, "Git outta town & don't let the kangaroos kick ya in the butt on the way out." Let's hope it's the devil woman who gets sent packing, but... speaking of butts... we've been surprised before.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Jerri."
Enough speculation by the others.
Talk to ya later, Jer.

Final Four: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski,
Michael Skupin.

Sphonk 11 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sphonk Click to send private message to Sphonk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Tina"
(n/t)

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Jerri, reluctantly"
I'm going to go with the masses (and avoid my Keith instinct) and go with Jerri. And the reason is that I think the promo for next week concentrated on the accident/injury to distract us from an obvious TC outcome and give us a reason to watch anyway.

But if it's Keith I'm down 5 bucks and you guys are to blame

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating. -- George W. Bush

dauchho 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dauchho Click to send private message to dauchho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Micheal"
He's the one they take away tonight because of a medical injury.

The rumor is going around Michigan.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Amber"
After being glued to the boards for the last few weeks, I felt that it was about time for me to give my two cents worth. This is my first post so go easy on me Superman.

Keeping in mind the 6/4 split (K/O...M/F)... which seems to hold a fair amount of creedence with ya'll.I was wondering why in hell not boot off Amber from Ogakor...O.k she hasn't said but three sentences in five weeks, but does that instantly disqualify her from being voted off. Keep in mind that the "unfortunate incident" might be just a way to get us involved in an episode that would otherwise have made us fall alseep. Amber alone certainly couldn't pull in the required numbers to the show for week six. Who really cares if she goes.

Colby needs a strong alliance for the merger(that rules out switching back with Jerri and Amber)The Ogakor 3:They do have a bit of power at TC's. Colby/Keith/Tina "alliance" proved to the three of them that they actually could completely undermine Jerri....Taking her confidents away from her makes her just as powerless as voting her off(...yet),but why didn't they just vote her out the first time they had a chance....
Well...because they realize a couple of things. Because she is a strong person able to win an IC or two.
...and hopefully a major target when the tribes merge(smart for Colby Smart for Keith Smart for Tina).She will have to perform for her tribe members. When any of them win an IC they vote together as 4(instead of Kuchas 2/2/1/1/split)(A&J/R&E/M/N)in hopes of staying in the game. Won't she just form another alliance with Kucha?I don't think so. Jerri just doesn't have the interpersonal communication skills of...well...anybody.Thus if it is Amber that makes it through to the merger the other three members must realize that they will lose (nice sweet)Amber to the first scheming coniver from Kucha.Without her "General" ,Amber would become a loose cannon making sure that the last remaining member of Ogakor was herself.Not quite sure who amber would sign on with but I imagine if anyone at Kucha knew she was available for her possible anti-vote they'd kill eachother to get her

And whomever makes it to the merger from Ogakor should still be voting as a whole team...

So reasons for are:1. Having an episode dedicated to getting to know amber is boring so throw in a little side danger(even if it is a cameraman in peril)
2. Jerri can't make friends(insurance against double allliancing)
3. Jerri has a loud mouth and is bossy(too many of those already...makes her great target for first Ogakor ousting post-merger)
4. Amber is weaker than Jerri(after this episode then they start getting rid of the strong ones,but while they are still teams they need to bring their strong ones into the merge)
The only part that sticks in my craw is how could Jerri be so mean and backstabbing as to go along with the Ogakor 3 and oust Amber.....oh yea right she is that way....And could not the "Black Widow"comment be directed toward Jerri eating Amber for dinner.
Any thoughts,anyone?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Michael"
Until I see photographic evidence that the obstacle course IC actually takes place I'm going with Mike...

Nursetish 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nursetish Click to send private message to Nursetish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Jerri"
Newbie here, but I'm going with the masses and voting for Jerri to be offed this week.

If Ogakor has a shot at being successful post merger, they have got to get rid of her. Colby and Tina can sway Amber to their alliance, but they could never sway Jerri.

Personally, I want to see her go, and I want Colby to blow her out of the water with his regection once again this week. She thought all she had to do was turn on her feminine whiles and he would beunder her spell, but she was dead wrong

dauchho 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dauchho Click to send private message to dauchho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Michael"
It's Michael all the way tommorrow night. There goes the meat supply.

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Amber: "

>is that way....And could not
>the "Black Widow"comment be directed
>toward Jerri eating Amber for
>dinner.
>Any thoughts,anyone?

I wondered this as well and posted it on another thread, but I still voted Jerri. Amber is definitely my second.

02-28-01, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MadforMadDog Click to send private message to MadforMadDog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Amber: "
Black widows eat their male mate not females.

02-28-01, 04:32 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Amber is Staying"
I hate to rain on your parade but Amber has by far the least exposure of all the contestants. She is the safest on Ogakor. She does not even have a picture from the shows on the CBS website. I can make an argument for everyone on Ogakor except Amber. IMHO no way Jose.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Amber is Staying"
I agree, Amber is safe. In order for Amber to get voted off, Jerri would have to convince 2 of the three: Colby, Keith and Tina to vote her off. This seems completely impossible. Keith and Tina have to be looking at this as their opportunity - finally - to get Jerri off. Now, IF Jerri somehow convinces Colby that Amber would be a threat post-merger, she's not going to convince Keith and Tina. In that scenario, you'd have 2 votes for Jerri and 2 votes for Amber. Who's the swing? Ah, Amber......

So, no Amber CANNOT go this week. She is the safest.

Still think it's Jerri. Buying the 6/4 man/woman ratio, my 2nd vote is Tina, but I'm convinced about reports that she lasts past merger.

02-28-01, 05:14 PM (EST)
45. "Votes only, please .. or .. (not a vote)"
On the occasions when I need to respond to someone on the vote thread, I mark the subject line with "(not a vote)" at the end. That way, I don't mess up and count comments as votes. While I'd prefer to keep comments out of the vote thread entirely, I realize that that is not always possible. So, if you need to comment, please post your subject line like this:

Jerri will F**K Amber like she did Lou Diamond Phillips (not a vote)

or

No way, Jose! (not a vote)

I'll still try to sort them out if you don't, but I make mistakes!

02-28-01, 05:24 PM (EST)
46. "Vote totals to date"
This is post #46 -- 36 votes so far. I decided to post an update because of all the non-vote postings just above this.

Jerri...28
Keith....2
Tina.....2
Michael..2
Amber....1
Colby...1

Tribe winning IC: Kucha 34, Ogakor 2.

HeyJPK 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeyJPK Click to send private message to HeyJPK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Tina - there's not a doubt in my mind"
Talking Tina will go

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Alicia"
I stick the "6/4" theories in the same bin with the "First Four" theory. Cyberbole (cyber-hyperbole contraction). If I were the producers I would edge the IC to not favor the larger/older team so the teams would merge 5/5, this would create better suspense and drama than 4 episodes of picking-off-the-Ogakors.
If I were Kucha I would send Alicia's attitude and strength packing, two things that are a threat to a merged tribe.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-28-01, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Tina - there's not a doubt in my mind"
I agree with you fully. "I am voting off the weak", said Colby
and that means Tina. He is kind of close to Jerri, maybe too
close to vote her off right now. But Tina, he doesn't really
connect with her at all. Tina is gone.

rwj3eb 161 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rwj3eb Click to send private message to rwj3eb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "KEITH"
n/m

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Jerri"
Both 6-4 rumors seem likely and do we -really- think that either Colby or Keith would okay an alliance with only ONE male and three females? Sure. He'd be picked off faster than he can spit. Jerri is gone! Hey, maybe I can actually guess right this time on survivordeadpool.com

Tarot Dragon 19 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tarot%20Dragon Click to send private message to Tarot%20Dragon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Alicia"
A lot of bad karma in the tribe and Alicia gets voted out.

kandlo 25 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kandlo Click to send private message to kandlo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Keith"
Colby is the swing vote again
Colby isnt dumb and should see Keith as a threat
K & T vote Jerri
A & J vote Keith
and so does Colby
k

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-28-01, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Alicia"
Got to step out on a limb here and go against the flow. Kucha loses immunity. Recently disorganized from the accident and definitely in the maze challenge, they meet Ogakor rising up to the challenge again. Meanwhile, Alicia shows the least remorse in the tribe and is given the boot. Besides, she has to start planning her Super Bowl party! (Another defeat for her)!

KoalaLampPour 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaLampPour Click to send private message to KoalaLampPour Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Jerri"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-01 AT 11:10 PM (EST)

S'mans Thread 'Episode 6....put your analysis here' has some excellent theories. SB is the best of the boards.

I gotto go w/ Jerri b/c of the 6-4 speculation and the fact Keith's book has already been released. Colby, like the Mitchell vote, will vote w/ his mind (not the alliance). Jerri is too big of a risk to carry into the merger.

Also, I think that Colby should realize that for him to survive post merger, he will need to win the first immunity. If he does not, he will go first (as the strongest) amongst his clan no matter whom he brings with him.

(edited for typo's)

sgoogs 32 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sgoogs Click to send private message to sgoogs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Jerri"

6-4 theory

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-01, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Tribe....it's time to vote..........."
Jerri is gone.

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 03:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Jeff"
Maybe it's crazy...who the hell knows...but I have this strange feeling he's going soon, so why not now? I WANT it to be Jerri, but I doubt we'll all be so lucky as to see her offed. I don't think it's Michael or Keith's time to go, and I'm thinking the injured Kucha doesn't have to leave.

Maybe it's Alicia who gets hurt, then Kucha loses IC, and at TC they (Rodger, Liz, Michael, Nick) decide to switch from Alicia to Jeff (so it doesn't look like they're "piling on").

Jerri is just too desireable a pick for me, which I've been burned on twice (though each time it would have been GOOD for the Ogakorians to boot her).

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-01, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "RE: Jeff"
Gol-dang-it! There goes another perfectly good off-the-wall theory! Oh well, keep the originality flowing Elwood (Lord knows I could never come up with something like that ;)

prettynole 8 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prettynole Click to send private message to prettynole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Alicia"
Just a gut feeling

fedupwithothers 13 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedupwithothers Click to send private message to fedupwithothers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "keith"
i just got a feeling, colby sticks to his word w/jerri,amber.
and i just don't subscribe to those injury expulsion theories.

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-01, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Alicia"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-01 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

Can't make up my mind between Jeff or Alicia, but Alicia burned me last week, so she goes. Here's my reasons. (all speculation, of course)

1. Kucha wins reward, they get "cocky" as TV Guide (?) wrote & they lose IC.

2. Alicia's been a loose cannon with Kimmi; Liz/Mike/Rodger don't care for her much.

3. She doesn't seem to have the ability to hold her tongue, so I'm thinking Nick knows she thinks he's a lazy ass & Nick sides with L/M/R.

4. 6/4 theory, although I don't hold MUCH credence in it, the other rumors so far (one tribe loses 3 in a row) have been correct (and it supports my theory!).

5. Alicia DOES say in an interview she gets hurt while in the Outback.

6. Marilyn said she gets to know Kimmi, Debb, Mitchell, Alicia & Jeff well, so Jeff & Alicia must go soon in order to spend time with her.

7. Since someone gets injured this week, I pick Alicia & thus the Kucha justified in booting her beefcake ass. Yeah, a male voice yells in the promo (or the steroids), but that could be Jeff's whimpy ass calling out for his buddy.

Anyway, who the hell knows?!?! I'm so tired of being wrong!

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: ALICIA...."
Kucha loses immunity. Kucha knows 3 other
females--Amber, Jerri & Tina--are joining
sweet lil LizLiz. Alicia is a threat to
the merger because she is physically strong,
has a nasty attitude, is too damn bossy and what
better way to scare Jeff straight than to vote
off his brains.

03-01-01, 03:23 PM (EST)
62. "Vote totals to date"
This is post #62, with 51 votes cast so far. I'm sure there are many more to come if access stays up. Totals so far:

Jerri....32
Keith....5
Alicia...5
Tina.....4
Michael..2
Colby....1
Amber....1
Jeff.....1

No votes: Rodger, Elisabeth, Nick.

So, for the choice of E6 IC winner: Kucha 43, Ogakor 8.

RASH 19 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RASH Click to send private message to RASH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Amber"
Newbie here. Ijust think Jerri is going to stab her in the back and Colby thinking he has a better chance against Jerri will go along with her. No reasoning behind it just a wild guess.

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "nick"
xx

Buzz 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buzz Click to send private message to Buzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Tina"
Even though Keith is the logical choice (his strength is no longer needed), I just have a feeling he stays.

Colby sticks with his "me, you, & Amber" deal with Jerri. Tina is the compromise.

If Kucha votes, Alicia goes.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Jerri..........."
after watching Blind Date last night I believe she is the one that is gone. None of the clips for this week are revealing at all, but I have to say that te majority of them do contain Jerri and the Ogawhore tribe. She is the best guess that I can come up with right now, but it is hard to say if they will even go to TC.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Jerri"
This is my feverent (sp?) hope.

After reading all the spoiler speculation (you guys are GOOD!!) and being torn between Keith and Scerri, I have to go with the Scerri logic.

1. Colby is the key

2. He's sick and tired of Scerri (as are we all)

3. Keith will be more likely to form a voting block with him against Kucha post-merger.

I feel Colby would be an immediate target by Kucha on the first post-merger TC vote (a/k/a Gretchen) and I could easily see Scerri attempting to align herself with other Kucha members by agreeing to vote against Colby, to get back at him for voting off Bitchell.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Jerri"
n/m

DonkeyWood 17 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonkeyWood Click to send private message to DonkeyWood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Jerri"
n/m

03-01-01, 07:07 PM (EST)
72. "Going with Scerri."
Don't buy into the injury theory.

Taking a double shot of the 6/4 w/ both Kucha winning IC and a woman getting the boot.

Not buying into the "mike doesn't meet Keith" story.

It's gotta be Scerri if its an Ogawhore woman so there you have it.

I got burned going against the grain last week so I'm back in line with the populous.

anotherdoyle 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherdoyle Click to send private message to anotherdoyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "Michael"
he's the accident victom---no IC---Ogies party

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-01, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "Keith"
Final Four: Elizabeth Filarski, Michael Skupin, Amber Brkich, Nick Brown
(Just jumping in on a new fad ;)

Talisman 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Talisman Click to send private message to Talisman Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "Tina"
Isn't Colby better off having the least-liked person by his side (Jerri) in terms of the final four and jury-voting?

03-01-01, 08:05 PM (EST)
76. "Vote totals to date"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-01 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

This is post #76, with 63 votes to date. Results at this time (the close of voting for E6) are:

Jerri....37
Keith....6
Alicia....6
Tina.....6
Michael.3
Amber..2
Colby...1
Jeff.....1
Nick....1

No votes: Elisabeth and Rodger

Final prediction on E6 IC winner: Kucha 51, Ogakor 11.

Good luck to everyone tonight!

03-01-01, 11:23 PM (EST)
77. "Congratulations to..."
krautboy and dauchho, who picked E6 EXACTLY right. Let me pause here to wipe the egg off my face...

03-01-01, 11:34 PM (EST)
78. "RE: Congratulations to..."
>Let me
>pause here to wipe the
>egg off my face...

....to quote Philip Seymour Hoffman from the movie "Boogie Nights":

"I'm a fuccking idiot! I'm a fuccking idiot!"

When does the Mole II come out....I'm obviously too retarded to try and figure out this show.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-02-01, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
80. "RE: Vote totals to date"
I'm not sure technically anyone won or lost here, but winning or losing in this thread isn't why I posted. It's really about the rules on survivor. This thread and others like it are predicated on the normal function of the game being a tribal council every week. For the first time it didn't happen.

There was no immunity challenge and no tribal council to vote off anyone. Disqualification isn't "voted off." I return to and refer to the many discussions about the rules and who (survivors) knows how much about them ahead of time. I don't buy the vote off, forced off idea being the same. We haven't heard any "official announcement" this classifies as a vote or tribal council even if the end result is the same. For all we know, Kucha could have won an immunity challenge and Ogakor would have had to vote. The end doesn't justify the means.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-01, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "RE: Vote totals to date"
I totally agree. WHAT A FRICKIN' DOWNER. How can we possibly follow the rules if MB can't. I felt cheated with no IC no VOTE. I feel as if my choice would have also changed the dynamics but not this much. That blows my final four, guess siedeman is the closest thing now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •