The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20 Episode #5: Title: "Knights of the Round Table""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-10, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S20 Episode #5: Title: "Knights of the Round Table""
Volcanic Glass gave us the title of Episode #5, airing March 11

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/66034

"Knights of the Round Table."

That quote sure sounds like it comes from Coach.

Note: March Madness starts March 18.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S20 Episode #5: Title: "Knights... SquidProQuo 03-04-10 1
   RE: S20 Episode #5: Title: "Knights... suzzee 03-04-10 2
 Here are this week's clues SquidProQuo 03-05-10 3
   RE: Here are this week's clues Flowerpower 03-06-10 4
       RE: Here are this week's clues SquidProQuo 03-07-10 5
 New 20 sec promo answers most of th... SquidProQuo 03-08-10 6
   RE: New 20 sec promo answers most o... SquidProQuo 03-08-10 7
   RE: New 20 sec promo answers most o... Tublecane 03-10-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-04-10, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S20 Episode #5: Title: "Knights of the Round Table""
Yes, definitely sounds like Coach and iron sharpening iron! Although it's very hard to think of Russell, Coach, Boston Rob and Tyson as knights unless you're talking about total irony and Monty Python

I suppose it could also be Tom/Colby and the Hero men.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-10, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S20 Episode #5: Title: "Knights of the Round Table""
Nights under the round table. I think they need to give Tom a episode title although Coach spews titles like a volcano. Monty Python and the Holy HII.

03-05-10, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Here are this week's clues"
From the CBS Press site:

IN A GRUELING PHYSICAL CHALLENGE, ONE CASTAWAY TAKES A HARD FALL THAT RESULTS IN SERIOUS INJURY WHICH THREATENS TO TAKE HIM OUT OF THE GAME FOR GOOD, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, MARCH 11

"Knights of the Round Table" - An important hierarchy is established between a pair of conniving allies and a plan is hatched to oust one of the strongest and most prominent players in the game, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, March 11 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-10, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Here are this week's clues"

Thanks for bringing the clues over, Squid.

IN A GRUELING PHYSICAL CHALLENGE, ONE CASTAWAY TAKES A HARD FALL THAT RESULTS IN SERIOUS INJURY WHICH THREATENS TO TAKE HIM OUT OF THE GAME FOR GOOD, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, MARCH 11

Well, we see Coach get lifted off his feet and slammed onto the ground by JT, and Jiffy halts the game for a medic check. But, is this the injury that threatens to take him out of the game for good?

Squid and others have dug up some tidbits on a James knee injury. Some are speculating that James sitting on the bench besides Colby could be that he has been evicted from the game for playing too rough. But, might I suggest that he could also be sitting there because he's been injured as well.

According to spoilers, his knee injury is enough to cause his team to vote him out...

"Knights of the Round Table" - An important hierarchy is established between a pair of conniving allies and a plan is hatched to oust one of the strongest and most prominent players in the game, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS

Could this be the beginning of the end of Boston Rob? We are hearing rumblings that Jerri says that Rob is not the dad!, and she is pissed that he isn't "letting" them go and look for the idol. Perhaps this is the crack that RussHell has been waiting for. Could spell trouble down the road for Rob.

03-07-10, 01:53 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Here are this week's clues"
Yes, FloPo, I agree. Coach in the vidcaps is probably the decoy and James is the real injury, per the Missyae spoiler. (One of her comments was when the big fall, they fall hard.) Wonder why the web promo, etc. aren't up yet?

At least on paper, the Heroes should easily win this one, so if James gets injured (or evicted) and they're playing a man down, that would explain why they lose.

Regarding the 2nd part of the clue: "Conniving allies" sounds like Parv and Russell OR Jerri and Russell. I wonder if that entire sentence could be talking about 2 different things? i.e. the 1st part is about the Villains AND the 2nd part is a totally different sentence/clue about Tom and the Heroes plan to take them down? (CBS' grammar isn't always the best.)

03-08-10, 10:18 AM (EST)
6. "New 20 sec promo answers most of this week's clues"
The new promo seems to address most of this week's clues. Russell is scheming to take down Rob (this must mean Russell has found the HII), and James is definitely the injury. Here's the transcript, thanks to Survivor Phoenix:

VO: The most sinister Survivor villain ever is scheming to take out Boston Rob.
Russell: "He thinks he's tough? May the best man win. Let's do this."

VO: James, the strongest Survivor to ever play the game...

Probst: "Wow!" Stop!"
VO: ... goes down!
Probst: "Medical, come on in."
Russell?: "Oh, oh. Something's broke."
JT: "I don't think James's coming back."
Amanda: "If he doesn't come back, what am I going to do?"
VO: New Survivor, Thursday, only CBS.

03-08-10, 11:29 AM (EST)
7. "RE: New 20 sec promo answers most of this week's clues"

This vidcap seems to point to Russell/Parv being the two conniving allies.

Tublecane 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-10, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tublecane Click to send private message to Tublecane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New 20 sec promo answers most of this week's clues"
"VO: The most sinister Survivor villain ever is scheming to take out Boston Rob.
Russell: 'He thinks he's tough? May the best man win. Let's do this.'"

Russell's on to Rob and Rob's on to Russell. Reminds me of how Boston Rob immediately went after Amazon Rob in the All-Star season. Schemers simply cannot work with other schemers. There can only be one snake!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •