The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-10, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-10 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

A catch-all post for all the speculation, sourcing and spoiling our fine group of RTVW contributors has compiled for the third fourth week of the show Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains." blatantly stolen from Tribes sots

Warning and Disclaimers
Be gentle with me I'm a SOTS virgin making attempt at territory I know nothing of.

Now, on with business:

Welcome to the Week 4 State of the Spoiling. It will be my humble attempt to organize the info that others have put in forms much better then I.

Episode 4 title ” Tonight, We Make our Move” brought to us by SquidProQuo right here. The teasers:

An underdog at the Heroes camp reconsiders his strategy and sets his sights on a position of power

Underdog Tom stated he and Colby need to “Be smarter.” Do they team up to find the HII despite Amanda telling us it’s not a team sport.

Krautboy observed that "Tom reconsiders his strategy when he finds out the HII is available. He sets his sights on finding the HII, which would put him in a position of power." (at least for this week) An excellent observation.

Does either Tom or Colby find the idol? Tom would be smart to play it. Colby may find it and give it to Tom which would also make Tom smart for getting it from him.

“One of the game's most notorious masterminds finds her grip on an alliance slipping as they lose sight of their plan and consider voting out one of their own”.

Krautboy points out that since one teaser was about the Heros, the other should be about the Villains thus making this about Parvati losing her grip.

Outfrontgirl toys with the Heros being the focus and that Cirie is the mastermind. Personally I was thinking Cirie, which given my track record makes Parvati the one losing her grip. nuff said

The Challange:

Episode 4 Reward Challenge/Immunity Challenge? - Slip 'n Slid

Since there were no shots of the challenge(s) in the promos (thanks alot EPMB) TDT specs that the Slip ‘n Slide is up as the RC. Volcanic Glass says the PIP promo has a shot of the challenge with a pile of stuff shown briefly. The PIP is here but it’s not clear if it’s a combined RC/IC yet. I’d say it is combined because we still need to hear from many DAWS and time is of the essence. (keep in mind my track record though)

From TDT:

On to the Bootee:

I can only say what the boot list is saying. Cirie gets her torch snuffed via an HII bounce.

Watching her Insider video she is very emotional about missing her family. Three times at the Survivor buffet and I don't think she's hungry for it any longer.

The Rap Up:

Reward and Immunity Combined: Villains
Idol Chatter: Tom
Bootee: Cirie

Cool Links:

FlowerPower’s Vidcap Collection
Snidgit’s RWTW and other Interviews
Jiffy’s Blog
VS’s The Players, The Game, The Editing
Snidgit’s Episode 3 Summary for a great read.

And do your patriotic survivorly duty VOTE early and often in the vote thread (not up yet or I’d give a linky).

If you’re a Survivor Game Player get you’re entries in it’s not too late to get in on any of them.

Thank you to everyone that reads SOTS, kudos’ to Survivor Fever, TDT, Tribe and kircon.

Finally for the kicker:

Coach: The new Sugar

Thank You and Good Night

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... goldenmike4393 03-02-10 1
 We got a Keeper! kircon 03-02-10 2
   RE: We got a Keeper! suzzee 03-02-10 3
       RE: We got a Keeper! sylvester 03-02-10 4
 RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... chinadj 03-02-10 5
 RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... dabo 03-02-10 6
 RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... SquidProQuo 03-02-10 7
 RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... Karchita 03-02-10 8
 RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... byoffer 03-03-10 9
 RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... samboohoo 03-03-10 10
 YAY! tribephyl 03-03-10 11
 RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... Blind Freddy 03-03-10 12
   RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... SquidProQuo 03-03-10 13
   RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... tribephyl 03-04-10 16
 RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... CTgirl 03-03-10 14
 RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... Outfrontgirl 03-03-10 15
 RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... BedfordRobbie 03-04-10 17
 RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make ou... Flowerpower 03-04-10 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-10, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-10 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB WELL DONE!

I will concur with your predictions and vote accordingly.

Thank you soooooooooooo much

PS I wanted to share this link but never know where to put stuff (stop that).

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/02/26/stephens-survivor-strategy-blog-parvatis-sexy-scheme/

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-10, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "We got a Keeper!"
You are no longer a SOTS virgin. Welcome!

Now be prepared to watch the most exciting/stressful show you have ever seen.

May EPMB take kindly on you tonight.

Great job by the way! Everything we need to know! Thanks!!!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We got a Keeper!"
Thanks so very much kircon and goldenmike. I guess I can exhale now. whooooosh. SOTS is like giving birth, a long hard labor and when it's done it didn't seem so bad after all.

Bad girls have all the fun

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-02-10, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: We got a Keeper!"
Good job Suzzee, thank you for doing this!

"SOTS is like giving birth, a long hard labor and when it's done it didn't seem so bad after all".

You must have had easier labors than I did, lmao. ;)

chinadj 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-10, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chinadj Click to send private message to chinadj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
Excellent job Suzzee, in a season that ain't easy!! Love your pic of "The New Sugar" ! When I first saw it, I thought he was giving the finger... just an illusion caused by the skin of his neck, beside his necklace, with the CBS logo on top. Combined with that sour look, on his face! Too funny. I wish CBS hadn't blurred it out when he flipped it to Jeff!
Keep up the great work. I for one appreciate it.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
WOO-HOO! Excellents SOTS!

Vote thread is up, link is

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7388.shtml

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-02-10, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
Kudos to you, Suzzee! Thanks for taking the time to pull this together.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-02-10, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
Thanks, Suuzzzeeeee! Very well done.

Coach isn't cracking. He arrived already cracked.

Bouquet by c2p

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-10, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
Nice job Suzzee. This season seems really tough to spoil. There is a supposed boot list for most of the season, but on the ep-by-ep stuff there doesn't seem much to work with. Good job pulling together what is around.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-10, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
*hands Suzzee the obligatory cigarette*

Great Job! And thank you for taking yoru time to do this. And bonus smooches for providing such an awesome picture of Colby.

*sigh* Colby.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-10, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "YAY!"
WooHoo
*whistle* *clap*
You may have lost your virginity but you sure didn't lose your talent.
Excellent job, suze!
Fun, Informative, Self-deprecating, Non-delusional.
Absolutely nothing in common with Coach.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-03-10, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
Some late breaking info from CBS Press Pics...

RC4 - 'Slip Slide and Score'

Amanda vs Jerri shown
Coach vs Tom shown
---------------------

IC4 - 'Roll With It'

A re-do of the caged ball/table maze chal from S19

Tom is in the Heroes caged ball and RobM is in the Villains caged ball.

Note: the table maze is not shown but guessing that it will reappear since it was shown in the TVG preview pics.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-03-10, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
Thanks Blind Freddy...I just posted the new CBS press photos in the Vidcaps thread.

Boston Rob is in the "ball" for the Villains and Tom for the heroes. This is the same challenge where Nice Russell went down and was medvac'd last year. I'm assuming there's still a puzzle at the end, which would explain why the Heroes must lose IC.

So Slip n' Slide is the RC only...and I'm guessing Heroes win that.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-10, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
Thanks Blind Freddy!
And welcome to Blows, 'sabout time.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-10, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
Welcome to the world of SOTS writers Suzzee! You did a great job - thanks. The next one will be easier, I promise.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-10, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
Bravo, suzzee!

Love it. Not a whole lot of info out there this week, but you presented it very clearly.
Enjoyed your "track record" comments. I hear you (as to my own).

BlindFreddy - thanks for popping in with the challenge update. Woohoo!

BedfordRobbie 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-04-10, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BedfordRobbie Click to send private message to BedfordRobbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
I've got to go with Cirie as the mastermind losing her grip.

I think that Tom uses a HII to blindside Cirie and that is why she goes tonight

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-10, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SOTS Week 4 Tonight, We Make our Move"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-10 AT 02:37 PM (EST)

WAY TO GO, SUZZEE....YOU ROCK!!!!

Way to go, GIRL! It was great, amusing, thorough, and accurate. You made it look easy! Thanks for all the hard work, and we hope this won't be your last SOTS! You rock!

FloPo

WELCOME Blind Freddy! Nice to see you! Don't be a stranger...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •