The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colby Strategy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-23-10, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colby Strategy"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-10 AT 00:55 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-24-10 AT 00:52 AM (EST)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

I think its interesting to see that Colby is supposed to finish in 5th place and be the last remaining hero when you consider after week 2 he is the minority alliance in his tribe. That seems to imply that after the merge takes place, Colby is going to make a deal with the villians and turn on his hero teammates

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Colby Strategy Flowerpower 02-23-10 1
 RE: Colby Strategy CTgirl 02-23-10 2
   RE: Colby Strategy SquidProQuo 02-23-10 3
 Keep spoils out of public view tribephyl 02-23-10 4
 RE: Colby Strategy samboohoo 02-24-10 5
 RE: Colby Strategy Outfrontgirl 02-25-10 6
   RE: Colby Strategy goldenmike4393 03-03-10 7
       RE: Colby Strategy Outfrontgirl 03-03-10 8
   RE: Colby Strategy CTgirl 03-03-10 9
       RE: Colby Strategy SquidProQuo 03-03-10 10
       RE: Colby Strategy Outfrontgirl 03-03-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-10, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Colby Strategy"
Perhaps another example of alliances revealed don't succeed...and it's the alliances that are kept hidden for a time that may be the ones that have legs.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-10, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Colby Strategy"
Could we possibly see a Jerri and Colby alliance?! I think so!

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-23-10, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Colby Strategy"
Yes, that's what I'm hoping for! I'm also thinking that Sandra/Rupert and Jerri/Colby could pair up as 4-person alliance as needed.

We'll have to see how it plays out...it could be that Colby has no choice at the merge, if the Heroes tribe gets decimated early.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-10, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Keep spoils out of public view"
Yes, it's the spoiling forum. Yes spoiling is bound to happen if you venture into the spoiling forum.
However, there are still people who come here to speculate and DO NOT need to be told the exact placement of a player without actually clicking the link first.
If you could, in the future, allow enough space for the first 200 characters without naming names and placements, please.
Thank you.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-10, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Colby Strategy"
Colby is also strong and still somewhat young. He is also likeable. I think he could be one of those people you might keep around because (1) you think you have isolated him by getting rid of his alliance, and (2) you think he could be a swing vote later.

We know Colby has the ability to go on an immunity run. Perhaps the Heroes keep him around a little too long, and he does just that.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-10, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Colby Strategy"
I hope at this point the unspoiled folks have figured out this is a spoiler topic and won't read my post.

I don't think the Heroes tribe gets decimated. (Note: to be decimated means you lose specifically one out of ten. From the punishment used by the Romans,) I think the Villains lose quite a bit after booting Tyson which is probably even more of a bonehead move for tribal strength than booting Staph.

In fact, as I count it, they merge at even numbers, which would make the merge vote a big power struggle. Villains will go after JT rather then Colby, because Colby is such an "old man" now and Rupert is not that good unless heavy lifting required.

I think the attention might shift then with Russell making sure that Parv doesn't have a Micro/Cooks girls alliance, which would explain Amanda and Candice going. There must be a falling out with Danielle too, remember she listed Russell as the player she respects least from any season.

Sandra may hook up with Rupert due to the PI connection, and maybe Jerrie and Colby will join, but I don't think Colby needs to run the whole deal on the IC's to survive the first few IC's after merge. We know that Russell fears smart strong women and in a merge tribe with 6 women and 3 men after JT goes, and Parv's track record with going for the female alliance, I think it will be time to take out some girls.

I have a feeling Colby gets taken out at the point he loses immunity after some kind of immunity run. He may of course run them all and that would be delightful to see. It is possible that Colby goes over to the Russell Parv side along with Jerri, but as Jerri and Parv don't like each other and I don't see Colby liking Russell that much, I'm more inclined to think not.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-03-10, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Colby Strategy"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-10 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

They have some serious booting to do if they plan to hit May Sweeps or Mothers Day... per OFG.

I will keep googling for the finale date...

03-03-10, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Colby Strategy"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-10 AT 07:42 PM (EST)

No way, Mike.
Survivor ALWAYS airs the Finale during May sweeps, on a Sunday, either Mother's Day or the following Sunday.

I just checked for the LOST Finale date - Sunday May 23rd. It's a safe bet that Survivor won't go up against that juggernaut.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-10, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Colby Strategy"
Check out this video of Jerri and Colby being interviewed and see if you can figure out anything from the body language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm9WJkVrlHI

Jerri's pretty cagey but maybe she's telling the truth when she said the first time he took me out, then second time I took him out, maybe we work together this time...

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-03-10, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Colby Strategy"
Thanks CTGirl...LOVE this clip! I agree, there is good chemistry there this time and I'm getting the vibe they must work together. I keep thinking maybe Sandra/Rupert and Jerri/Colby team up (at least for a vote or two) to take on Russell/Parv/Danielle.

Would be fun if Jerri and Colby did Amazing Race together!

03-03-10, 11:14 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Colby Strategy"
What a fun interview, CT! Body language - boy, they are leaning into each other. Looks to me like they want to touch and keep stopping themselves.

I think they work together, yeah. Jerri must adopt Colby, and maybe Sandra adopts Rupert. Not so sure they work against Parv and Russell. I kind of think that Micronesia will be the targets after the merge.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •