The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"secrets/strategies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dolphingirl 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-18-10, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dolphingirl Click to send private message to dolphingirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"secrets/strategies"
Who does everyone think tries to put their former ally on the chopping block and whose secrets & strategies are revealed at Tribal Council? From the reading I've done, for me it's kind of up in the air between Tom, Stephenie, Cirie & Amanda for both of the questions.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: secrets/strategies BedfordRobbie 02-18-10 1
   RE: secrets/strategies dabo 02-18-10 2
   RE: secrets/strategies Krautboy 02-18-10 3
   RE: secrets/strategies Belle Book 02-18-10 5
 RE: secrets/strategies Brownroach 02-18-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BedfordRobbie 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-18-10, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BedfordRobbie Click to send private message to BedfordRobbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: secrets/strategies"
Longtime lurker, but have deciced to play.
I think Steph tries to backstab Tom and it gets turned on her.
Possibly Cirie and Amanda tried to get Step to turn on Tom and it all backfires on her

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-10, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: secrets/strategies"
Welcome aboard.

That's an interesting idea. Cirie is great at manipulation, playing other players off each other. With Sugar gone she will certainly be thinking about who she can throw under the bus (as it were) without weakening her own position in the game.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-18-10, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: secrets/strategies"
Welcome to SBlows!

Yes, I agree with Dabo. Cirie and Stephanie are both scrambling and it's very possible that Cirie would approach Steph with a plan to backstab Tom, but that Steph would not agree to betray Tom, resulting in Cirie's retaliation and Steph's boot.

It will be interesting to see how the details play out tonight.

Keep those ideas flowing!

Krautboy

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-18-10, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: secrets/strategies"
I agree -- I think Amanda and Cirie approach Stephenie to try and get her in an alliance. She may consider it so they think they have her as an ally. But when she refuses, Cirie leads the charge against her and Stephenie's out!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-10, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: secrets/strategies"
We saw that various Heroes want to break up prior alliances and/or remove powerful players, so for the second boot there will likely be more of a push to do so. But I don’t see why any former allies would deliberately target each other, not this early on.

I think one reason Sugar was a consensus boot was because getting rid of her wouldn’t offend any potentially already-formed alliances. Probably for the first boot everyone ultimately felt it would be better not to make waves, not just yet.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •