The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20: Episode 1 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-07-10, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S20: Episode 1 Vidcaps"
Let's make this a one-stop shop for vid-caps dedicated to the first episode, shall we?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 People's Choice Promo tribephyl 01-07-10 1
   RE: People's Choice Promo Outfrontgirl 01-07-10 2
       RE: People's Choice Promo SpotTheDifference 01-07-10 3
   RE: People's Choice Promo samboohoo 01-07-10 4
       RE: People's Choice Promo Max Headroom 01-07-10 5
   WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW ENTRANCE goldenmike4393 01-07-10 6
   RE: People's Choice Promo Flowerpower 01-08-10 7
       RE: People's Choice Promo kingfish 01-08-10 8
           RE: People's Choice Promo vince3 01-08-10 9
               RE: People's Choice Promo kingfish 01-08-10 10
                   RE: People's Choice Promo vince3 01-08-10 11
       RE: People's Choice Promo goldenmike4393 01-11-10 15
 RE: S20: Episode 1 Vidcaps Gothmog 01-10-10 12
   Challenge Caps tribephyl 01-10-10 13
       RE: Challenge Caps suzzee 01-11-10 14
           RE: Challenge Caps PepeLePew13 01-11-10 16
               RE: Challenge Caps tribephyl 01-11-10 17
                   RE: Challenge Caps byoffer 01-28-10 26
       RE: Challenge Caps b1whois 02-02-10 32
           RE: Challenge Caps michel 02-02-10 33
               RE: Challenge Caps Tercel 02-03-10 34
                   RE: Challenge Caps tribephyl 02-03-10 35
 New Promo: 2Hr Premiere michel 01-17-10 18
   RE: New Promo: 2Hr Premiere tribephyl 01-17-10 19
 New Promo, Ep 1 Flowerpower 01-25-10 20
   RE: New Promo, Ep 1 michel 01-25-10 21
       RE: New Promo, Ep 1 PepeLePew13 01-25-10 22
           RE: New Promo, Ep 1 Outfrontgirl 01-27-10 23
               RE: New Promo, Ep 1 goldenmike4393 01-27-10 25
           RE: New Promo, Ep 1 SpotTheDifference 01-27-10 24
               RE: New Promo, Ep 1 Flowerpower 01-28-10 27
 Press Images Flowerpower 01-31-10 28
   What the heck? Flowerpower 01-31-10 29
   RE: Press Images michel 01-31-10 30
   RE: Press Images Flowerpower 01-31-10 31
   RE: Press Images Karchita 02-06-10 40
   RE: Press Images tribephyl 02-06-10 41
       RE: Press Images Flowerpower 02-06-10 42
 Croc sighting!! byoffer 02-04-10 36
   RE: Croc sighting!! tribephyl 02-04-10 38
 TV Guide Show Flowerpower 02-04-10 37
   RE: TV Guide Show michel 02-04-10 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-07-10, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "People's Choice Promo"
vidcaps courtesy of SFever, par usual.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-10, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: People's Choice Promo"
no cap from me, but seated in a line in the PCA audience -
Coach, Sugar, Rupert, Jerri, Russell
gee, no speaking from Sandra, but a zoom ... or Boston Rob, considering he's usually good for a sound byte (zoom on his black hat) ...

speaking lines:
Rupert, Russell, James, Colby, (guys)
Parvati, Coach, Jerri (ladies)

Gee, 5 out of 6. (allegedly)

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-07-10, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: People's Choice Promo"
Coach (ladies)

I knew it! He's a she!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-10, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: People's Choice Promo"
Tom Westman and Colby Donaldson on the same show. Yes, my head just exploded! I might have actually fell over and died if Terry Dietz had made it.

This totally, totally, totally makes up for me having to watch another season with Amanda, Parvati and Coach.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-10, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: People's Choice Promo"
Speak for yourself.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-07-10, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW ENTRANCE"
Wow!

Spectacular first impression!

Goosebumps seeing the ol' gang!

Thanks for bring this over. I just couldn't go thru PCA to see them.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-10, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: People's Choice Promo"
A few more:

Coach is sporting a new tatoo?

Transcript:

Rupert: This is my third shot at proving to the world that I'm the best Survivor.

Russell: I'm the best player that ever played this game. Now guess what? I get to prove it.

James: I want to compete against the best.

Colby: I'm almost a decade older than I was the first time. So, to me, it's a test to see if I've still got it.

Parvati: I feel like I'm the heavyweight champ coming back to defend her title.

Coach: This time I slay everyone and trust no one.

Jerri: I am definitely this time around to embrace the villainness within myself.

Jeff Probst: Let me officially welcome you to Survivor 20, Heroes vs. Villains.

Colby: Yeah, baby!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-10, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: People's Choice Promo"
Jerri and Colby wearing wide brimmed australian hats. Smart.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-10, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: People's Choice Promo"
Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if they were the same hats from when they were in Austrailia.......

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-10, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: People's Choice Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-10 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

If they are found in the fire, they'll know what's up.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-10, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: People's Choice Promo"
Well, remember, Colby might not be in the same camp as RussHell and/or Sandra until the merge..... he's on the Hero tribe.....

01-11-10, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: People's Choice Promo"
Forget Idol tomorrow night...

"Jerri: I am definitely this time around to embrace the villainness within myself."

Yes, Jerri, learn to embrace your inner villain

Thanks for bringing the caps to us, Flo.

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-10-10, 03:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S20: Episode 1 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-10 AT 03:36 AM (EST)

The Meet the Cast video at CBS is worth a look-see for a couple of reasons. First, there’s an interesting (but not really spoilerish) bit 12 seconds in. Just before Jenna Morasca announces (and interviews) the cast, Jeff says “We had 301 people to choose from” and a bunch of past survivors (none of whom are on HvV) are paraded across the screen very quickly. These “also-rans” include (with their Survivor seasons in parentheses):
Cao Boi Bui (13), Colleen Haskell (1), Shii Ann Huang (5,8), Alicia Calaway (2,8), Eliza Orlins (9,17), Jenna Morasca (6,8), Gervase Peterson (1), Sean Rector (4), Rudy Boesch (1,8), Richard Hatch (1,8), Keith Famie (2), Mitchell Olson (2), Bob Crowley (17), Ethan Zohn (3,8), Amber Brkich Mariano(2,8), Diane Ogden (3), Tom Buchanan (3,8), Lex van den Berghe (3,8), Zoe Zanidakis (4), Margaret Bobonich (11), Vecepia Towery (4), Denise Martin (15), Todd Herzog (15), Johnny Fairplay (7,16), and Debbie Beebe (18).

That’s an odd group, no matter how you slice it. What was the rhyme or reason behind this particular parade. I mean, seriously. Diane “Who?” Ogden?! And Zoe!!?? ZOE??!! Not to mention Amber and Ethan were certainly in no condition to compete, healthwise, while Rudy is over 80 and Hatch has his legal troubles. These can’t all be ones under serious consideration (although I imagine some were), nor can they be particularly memorable contestants (although I know some are). C’mon, if you’re not going to show all 301, and you’re not going to be serious about who was under consideration or memorable, why pick these in particular?

Well anyway, the more germane part of the video starts at 1:20 (between the introductions of James and Tom), when we see a preview of a couple of challenges (or else two parts of the same challenge) that appear to be from the first episode. One has the teams digging for what looks like bags of puzzle pieces (or logs or something to assemble) in the sand. They also seem to be able to tackle or otherwise disrupt the other team: after Jeff says “Go,” Rupert heads over to where Tyson and Rob are digging while James starts hunting for the pieces for the heroes. The next shot has Sandra and Courtney mugging Candice (I think?), who has a bag or something in her hand. The second challenge (or second part of the first one) shows a raft with Tom, Candice, JT, James, Stephanie, and Colby, rowing away from a platform with a cauldron of fire on it. They have a lit torch in their raft, so I’m presuming that they had to row out to light the cauldron.

At any rate, those vid-caps are probably worth bringing over, so that more clever minds than mine can get a good look at them.

Edited to add: TDT has some of those vidcaps up already here.

Also interesting: toward the end, Parvati is genuinely surprised that Jenna is just interviewing them, not joining them. She thinks Jenna is pulling her leg when Jenna says, "No, I'm really NOT on the show."

01-10-10, 04:40 PM (EST)
13. "Challenge Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-10 AT 10:20 PM (EST)

Thank you TDT and SF!

The Medics arrive.
Looks like 1 of our 2 projected injuries happens to Steph.
Probably not game ending, but definitely hype worthy.

2nd Challenge

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-10, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Challenge Caps"
I wonder if Tyson and Sugar use the same swimsuit company.

Winterized and In Vogue by Agman 2009

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-10, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Challenge Caps"
I just hope they're not the same swimsuit.

Steph's wrist injury looks like it's pretty serious - it knocked her to her knees, so knowing how tough and athletic she is (lacrosse is a pretty physical sport), it could be more than just a minor annoyance that impacts her ability to take part in many kinds of challenges.

01-11-10, 04:24 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Challenge Caps"
The buzz is that she suffers a dis-located shoulder, not a wrist injury.
And while a wrist injury could be a game-long hinderance, a dislocated shoulder can simply be popped back into place and is often unfelt a short time after.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-10, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Challenge Caps"
A football/rugby style challenge could really do damage to her shoulder, especially the way those sorts of challenges happen on this show (gang tackling, piling on, no referee's whistle, etc). If it was a pre-existing condition (which is what I thought I read) then a challenge like this could do damage more than just popping it back.

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-02-10, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Challenge Caps"
these are two different challenges. you can tell because candice is wearing a different suit. also, the boat challenge involves teams of six. the missing heros are rupert, cirie, amanda and sugar. the missing villians are jerri, randy, rob, and sandra. the thing i cant figure out is where is sugar in the very first picture in this series? i see later in this beanbag challenge....

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-10, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Challenge Caps"
>the thing i cant figure
>out is where is sugar
>in the very first picture
>in this series? i
>see later in this beanbag
>challenge....

Here's a clue: Rupert is fat.

Tercel 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-03-10, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tercel Click to send private message to Tercel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Challenge Caps"
Rupert is fat.

I believe less hurtful descriptions would be: big-boned, hefty, pleasantly plump, meaty, well-insulated, wider than the average bear.

02-03-10, 06:39 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Challenge Caps"
more descriptive descriptives would be; Door, Wall, Block, Blinder, Thing-In-The-Way or The animate-object that's sooo large it's impossible to see Sugar's figure standing behind it?

01-17-10, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "New Promo: 2Hr Premiere"
The new promo I've just seen on Global mentions we'll have a 2 hour premiere. This is the first I've heard of this. Do we know if it's simply 2 boring episodes put back-to-back like in Gabon or do we finally have 2 hours before the first boot to get to see tribal dynamics?

01-17-10, 10:13 PM (EST)
19. "RE: New Promo: 2Hr Premiere"
I don't know for sure, but I'd bet all my meager wages it's two episodes back-to-back.
Going off to snag some caps if I can find 'em.

01-25-10, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "New Promo, Ep 1"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

Announcer: The greatest Survivors ever are back.

Russell: Everywhere I look it's a superstar.

Parvati: I'm the heavyweight champ coming back to defend her title.

Colby: I'm back to see if I can still compete with the strongest out here.

Coach: This time I slay everyone and trust no one.

Well, one challenge looks as though they start beyond a hill, on Jiffy's go, they run to retrieve pieces of their boats. Drag the boat pieces to the waters edge, where they assemble them, then use them in the water, possibly to retrieve a cauldron of fire or something like that. Looks like the Heros are off to a good start with that one. My that JT is a fast little bugger.

In the race to retrieve things buried in the sand challenge, looks like Steph got one and started running and Danielle stole it from her.... it looks to be very physical.

01-25-10, 08:31 AM (EST)
21. "RE: New Promo, Ep 1"
Thanks for bringing these, FP.

My impressions:
They may be superstars but they still haven't realized that jeans aren't the most practical pants in the jungle!

I see random, unnecessary shots of Randy, Sugar and Amanda.

This being football season, I note that Danielle must have made a good open field tackle to stop Stephenie. I think many Steph fans will be disappointed!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-10, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: New Promo, Ep 1"
Yeah I wonder if that tackle is what is rumoured to cause the shoulder/wrist injury?

And I see that Amanda's blur is back yet again. Show hasn't even aired yet and the blur-o-matic is already pinging loudly.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-10, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: New Promo, Ep 1"
well it is a teeny bikini.

michel, I noticed the extra shots of them too. Also this is a strange photo of Sandra in that she's all made up. Specifically, full eye make-up, lipstick, and her hair looks blow-dried.

01-27-10, 07:18 PM (EST)
25. "RE: New Promo, Ep 1"
Sandra looks "rested" (code for having had a lot of work done).

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-27-10, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: New Promo, Ep 1"
Sucks spoilers have it that it's Parvati who dislocates Stephenie's shoulder, and according to Jeff, it keeps dislocating throughout the challenge.

Rob also appears to break Rupert's toe.

01-28-10, 08:03 PM (EST)
27. "RE: New Promo, Ep 1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-10 AT 08:03 PM (EST)

Rob also appears to break Rupert's toe.

Oh dear, I had them as possible alliance mates...don't know if the broken toe will put a wedge in that...

01-31-10, 10:24 AM (EST)
28. "Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-10 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever...

*Looks like they were given twine and nails to build the shelters...and, what's with the green tent structure behind Courtney? is that pre-start of the show?
*Looks like Cirie is holding the map to their camp site...

*What is Colby holding in his right hand here?

01-31-10, 10:48 AM (EST)
29. "What the heck?"
What the heck is this pic doing in the S20 press release images???

This is from Tocantins, note JT's buff and his beard...???

01-31-10, 12:02 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Press Images"
Thanks for these great pics, FP.

Looking at these, the Heroes should win the sandbag challenge:

This seems like a sure point. If a villain wants to tackle James I can only suggest to get low!!!

This has to be a second point. Randy is totally out of position to tackle JT and how long could Randy hold on to JT anyway?

Although less evident, this seems like a 3rd point for the Heroes. Sugar is looking down as if she is close to the mat and Sandra isn't the strongest woman out there.

I don't know about a Boston Rob - Rupert alliance but this looks like a deal in the making:

These 3 don't waste time in making F2/F3 deals.

JT's Tocantins buff!! Cirie had the map, right? I think she may have sent him the wrong way. That would be a new way to eliminate someone!

01-31-10, 12:59 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Press Images"
JT on arrival off of the helicopter...(note beard growth)

Building the shelter...

and then this...

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-06-10, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Press Images"
>
>
>*What is Colby holding in his
>right hand here?

It looks to me like a banana flower. One of the more powerful flowers, FP.

Bouquet by c2p

02-06-10, 04:33 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-10 AT 04:36 AM (EST)

Edited to note that Karchita beat me by minutes. That'll teach me to click the post button faster.
*What is Colby holding in his right hand here?

It was stumping me until I saw his other hand had something in it as well. The all of a sudden, it hit me.
It's a banana flower.

He's holding onto the stem, the purpley-red things are the petals and start out hanging down, after drying a bit they curl up to reveal a small clutch of yellow tubular flowers, these are the things that become bananas. They have a slightly bitter/bland taste reminiscent of potatoes and plantains.

02-06-10, 07:47 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Press Images"
Thanks Karchita and Tribe!

Wow, I guess you learn something new everyday!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-10, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Croc sighting!!"
First they put them into challenges that are physically dangerous, and now a croc sighting during the competition...

Okay, so it's just a pair of Croc shoes on James.

Certainly a comfortable choice for being around camp (and since they are foam they wouldn't absorb water like running shoes), but I am not sure how useful those would be for some of the challenges. Would they get to take more than one pair of shoes? The picture below seems to show a different pair of shoes on James:

Yes, I realize this isn't exciting spoiler news, but for us Croc wearers it is a little fun to see them on the show!

02-04-10, 10:57 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Croc sighting!!"
Hate to pop the bubble, but it is customary for the survivors to receive a bag of shoes, aside from the ones they're stranded in.
Usually their bathing suits too but not until their original clothing becomes too blur worthy.

02-04-10, 08:30 PM (EST)
37. "TV Guide Show"
Thanks to Survivor Fever for the video captures....

Okay, I'll give the run and get the bundles and get them back over the start line to the HEROS...Cirie is a force to be reckoned with, as well as Stephanie. But, imo, the Fire challenge, which clearly must be the IC, is ALL Villians....go Boston Rob!

02-04-10, 11:26 PM (EST)
39. "RE: TV Guide Show"

I can't believe the Heroes would have Rupert and Sugar solving a puzzzle. Even Amanda wouldn't be my top choice.

I can see why you say Cirie is a force:

but why do you add Stephenie? Am I missing a vidcap? I saw her being tackled by Danielle in another series of caps.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •