The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-01, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-01 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

I think this weeks episode is more than just "the injury" that everyone is harping on. Sure I agree that it is important and may possibly lead to the last pre-merger bootee, but possibly not. I would agree that "IF" one of my tribe was at the hospital and "IF" my tribe had to vote someone out then I would try to use the injured person as the scape goat.

But...

Who's to say that Kucha is the one to go to council?

Lets start with the following...

"Trial By Fire"

A stunning turn of events leaves the tribes in emotional turmoil, on "Survivor: The Australian Outback," Thursday, March 1 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

With three days to go before the merge, one tribe is feeling very cocky while the other tribe feels somewhat vulnerable. With the dynamics of the game about to change, a jaw-dropping incident shakes the confidence of the remaining members. And, a sixth
member is voted out of the tribe.

Now it seems very obvious that the "stunning turn of events that leaves the tribes in emotional turmoil" is the injury. From this alone we can surmise that the injury is real and will probably lead to someone taking a choper ride to the hospital. I can't see MB hyping this up as much as he has for it to be minor.

"One tribe is feeling very cocky while the other tribe feels somewhat vulnerable". This could go either way depending on when the injury happens. If the "Cockiness" is pre-injury then it is likely Kucha while Ogakor realizes that they must win the last Immunity Challenge or they can be picked off one at a time. If it is post-injury then the loss of Michael, I mean one of their own, could lead to them feeling vulnerable. Either way I don't think it provides much spoiler info.

"With the dynamics about to change", likely is talking about merger, "a jaw-dropping incident shakes the confidence of the remaining members".

Now for CBS's website preview.

1. When the unthinkable happens at Kucha, the tribes realize that Survivor is not just a game.

-again the accident.

Ogakor is still one person short of Kucha. Will Ogakor win the much-needed immunity idol?

-?.

Who orders a "time out" when Jerri and Keith butt heads?

-Likely Colby, maybe Tina or possibly even Jeffy - if during a challenge. Either way this points at Ogakor for losing at lease one of the challenges, but maybe not.

A storm drenches the Survivors.

- OK-so?

Now for the pictures...

These are from the preview for this weeks show...

This one is of course the pic provided after you see Liz's initial reaction. This could be good editing and does not discount Roger as the victim. I will state that though her clothes are different than the "accident reaction" pic (which I don't have, could someone add it here) I am pretty sure that this is her from the same day, probably around the point where they take away Michael, I mean the tribesman. The injury rumor on Roger is that it happened during a Horse riding challenge. It is more likely to me that a horse riding event would be post-merger with who ever wins getting the talisman. This points at Roger making it through the merger and also that the person who gets injured this week is not likely him.

The above pics are from I believe will be the Reward Challenge titled "Blind Leading the Blind". Though it is possible that this is the immunity challenge. Anyway in these pics you can see that Colby, Amber (MMMMMMmmmmmmm) and Tina are all blind folded with their hands on the others shoulders. "Blind Leading the Blind" makes sense here and was a supposed rumord challenge.

The above pics feature Jerri actually crying (hey, she is a girl!!!). Mind you I think that I am in lust with Jerri but that's another story all together. This could possibly be from one of two things (in my oppinion). Either after hearing that someone was injured at Kucha she now realizes the severity of the outback and breaks down or...

This is post Immunity Challenge and Ogakor just lost. She may realize that she is likely to get the boot (though I would admit that Kieth or Colby make more sense). Lets admit one thing though, Colby leads Ogakor. It is possible that Jerri either trys to sway Colby to her side and it backfires or... She trys to revolt against Colby (a.k.a. Black Widow) and it too backfires. Thus she would be the likely one to get gone this week. Hey, isn't her Blind Date episode coming on soon?

The above pic is of Mike's hand (supposedly). It does make sense because they do use the type of glove for burn victims that is in this pic. The title of the episode may also give us a clue into the victim being Mike "Trial by Fire". Also if it does indeed turn out to be Michael then it is a fair assumption that his tribe might oust him if they were to go to Council but everyone believes he sticks around post-merger. It is likely then that Ogakor loses immunity as that would explain much.

Some of the other rumors that may or may not be true are...

1. There are more men than women at merger. For this to be true a woman gets the boot this week.
- What women are in trouble? Jerri makes the most sense for her tribe as Alicia seems to be the only Kucha woman in jeopardy. Liz and Amber will likely make it and Tina is less of a threat post merger than Jerri.

2. Kucha has 6 and Ogakor has 4. This would be a likely scenerio as would point at Jerri as the woman to get the boot. Again, doesn't her Blind Date show air this week? I know that a Blind Date show can not give away spoilers but as we saw with Kimmi her Thong Contest was the same week as she got booted.

3. Roger gets injured during a Horse Back Riding challenge. This was supposedly reported as being one of the workers for the show but... The Hospital reported that a (was it 53?) year old man was treated and released. I don't see 53 year old guys patrolling the Outback area on horseback.

4. Alicia supposedly reported on some radio interview that she was injured during the show?????
- One idea here is that maybe Alicia gets hurt/trapped this week (maybe under a tree or something) - i'm grasping here - and Superman Michael saves her but gets burned in the process???

But lets also look at the "Normal" logic or as I like to call it... "The Joel Scenerio"!!! Why was Joel the last to get the boot before merger in season 1? Because he was the strongest one and would likely be the biggest Immunity Challenge threat. It makes sense to get rid of the strongest this week. Who's the strongest?...

1. Colby - but he controls too much. Kieth and Tina both need him and Jerri and Amber need him too. Likely they would either try to get him onto their side to get rid of either Jerri for the "Jerri's Kids alliance of 2" or Kieth for the "We are not here to be pushed around by some waitress wanna be actress" alliance. If Jerri tried to spearhead the third option of ousting their strongest member (which would be Colby) then likely either Tina or Kieth would go running to Colby to tattle. And if I was Colby and I had "coupled" with Jerri (Mmmmmm, I can picture it now, we go off to the river bed to talk about which is better... regular or chunky peanut butter - I lean over her, take her into my arms. We embrace - I deftly pull down the zipper to her bathing top. Her small, athletic breasts...)

Sorry, I got off track there!!!

Anyway, if Jerri tried to team-up with Kieth and or Tina to oust Colby and she was found out well... i'd probably cry too knowing that my days (actually hours) were numberd. Hey isn't her Blind Date episode airing this week?

Anyway, any help or comments would be appreciated.

Conspiracy Jim

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS labgirl 02-27-01 1
   jerri crying or laughing colbysincharge 02-27-01 2
   RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS Krautboy 02-28-01 15
 RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS nailbone 02-27-01 3
 RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS cowboyroo 02-27-01 4
   RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS cowboyroo 02-27-01 5
   RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS ItzLisa 02-27-01 7
   RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS Dalton 02-27-01 10
       RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS SurvivorBlows 02-27-01 12
           RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS cowboyroo 02-28-01 18
           RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS GWhiz3 02-28-01 24
 RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS MDSkinner 02-27-01 6
 Liz pictures AyatollahKhomeini 02-27-01 8
 Conspiracy Jim and the boobies Lisapooh 02-27-01 9
   The "CJ and boobies" theory AyatollahKhomeini 02-27-01 11
   RE: Conspiracy Jim and the boobies samiam 02-27-01 13
   RE: Conspiracy Jim and the boobies ItzLisa 02-28-01 17
       RE: Conspiracy Jim and the boobies Lisapooh 02-28-01 20
 RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS Good points my0wn 02-27-01 14
 RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS Conspiracy Jim 02-28-01 16
   RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS HomeBrewer 02-28-01 19
   RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS mistofleas 02-28-01 21
   RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS Dalton 02-28-01 22
   Black widows eat their mates Minstrel 02-28-01 23
 RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS, Copter pic... tari32 03-01-01 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

labgirl 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-01, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail labgirl Click to send private message to labgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
Jerri is crying, "Oh my God, Oh my God", rather disparingly. She is wearing different clothes than when she read the message about the accident. Surely they must have told them if there was an injury in the same note telling them about the accident. Look at Colby's reaction.
In the preview on the CBS site, right after Jerri reads the note, there is an extremly brief shot of something burning. Yesterday is was red fire, today it seems to be in black and white. It's so fast that I can't 'pause' on it. And I seem to remember it being before Jerri reads the note yesterday. Can you capture it?

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-27-01, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "jerri crying or laughing"
the "O my god, oh my god" was attributed to elisabeth and the pig incident voiceover, being reused over jerri's picture.

I've just seen a promo where Jerri is seen wearing these clothes, in this position, laughing on top of a lifeguard chair, most likely during a challenge (bandana).

Can we get verification if she is laughing or crying?

because seconds later, Colby walks up with a bucket of water and throws it on her.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-28-01, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
The question is why does MB send a message to Ogakor about an accident that happened to Kucha in the first place? Unless, it directly affects them or an up coming challenge!? Does the rest of the message that we don't see in the previews say "and because of the accident the Immunity challenge will be cancelled because Kucha does not have all members present and must therefore forfeit...Perhaps explaining why there are no pictures of any tribe members participating in the Obstacle course challenge!? Kucha must go to TC and votes someone off. Maybe the injured member, maybe not,if he returns and is less of a threat now with bandaged hands...or maybe it's a mercy booting to put him out of his misery...thoughts?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-01, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
Lotsa good points. I disagree with one however. Jim said "Tina is less of a threat post merger than Jerri". I think Tina is the biggest threat of the whole tribe because she can't be trusted. She has already been shown to say one thing (or appear to be voting one way) and then change her vote at the last minute (or be lying in the first place). Either way whatever "alliance" she belongs to could change/dissolve in an instant.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-01, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
Maybe Jerri/Keith butt heads literally in the blind leading the blind challenge. I could see two blindfolded people walking into each other. MB is famous for teasers like this that have no pertinence.

What is that pink thing Jerri is wearing, and what is she carrying in the photos of her reading the mail about the accident.

Could these be reward challenge awards..

Conspiracy Jim...

Do you have clips from the episode. There was a burning wooden tower scene in the opening credits that looked like one of the last two structures in the Obstacle Course.

It concerns me that there have been no shots of the obstacle course out there....could it possibly not have happened??

02-27-01, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
I just played the website clip again. I can't believe I didn't catch this before. The opening shot of Jeff, kinda Nick and Elisabeth is from Episode 1. Same clothes as when they arrived.

Second thing. Voice over says THESE survivors are involved in ...dang can't remember the exact wording, but relating to an accident....

Could this be a clue that Jeff/Nick/Elisabeth are all involved in whatever happens?

The picture of Jeff looking upset may be from the Reward or Immunity Challenge thus letting us believe he was not involved....

Thoughts?

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-01, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
>Maybe Jerri/Keith butt heads literally in
>the blind leading the blind
>challenge. I could see two
>blindfolded people walking into each
>other. MB is famous for
>teasers like this that have
>no pertinence.
***I think that's what it is, too - MB's such a cheezeball!
>
>What is that pink thing Jerri
>is wearing
***It's a shawl - she was wearing the blue bikini with the pink shawl wrapped around her when she was reading the note saying that there'd been an injury at Kucha - so the pictures posted of her here on this thread aren't from that scene. Hard to tell if she's laughing or crying, though.

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-01, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
Don't be concerned Cowboyroo...there are pics of the
Obstacle Course out there you do have to search for them
tho....

At www.geocities.com/survivorfeverland/Spoilers.html#Obstacle
Course....they have upgraded the original helicopter shot of
the Obstacle Course to include 2 other pics taken during
E! visit of Production crew building a tower (of fire?) which
appears to be the big finish of the Challenge.

There are also call sheets and a reference to these pics
over at Pdf files available at thestingray.net.

PS. The pics are halfway down the Spoilers page listed
above...after the CBS promo spoiler.

Dalton

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-01, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
The very first challenge of the series involved lighting a flaming tower, didn't it?

02-28-01, 10:48 AM (EST)
18. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
Yes, the first episode did, but they lit the top of a tower.
The clip in the beginning of last week's episode had an entire tower on fire, just like the one Jerri's sitting on in the previews.

This looks like the obstacle course from the survivorfeverland site.

I was more interested in the who's in the picture...than the what it is. On survivorsucks.com, there are photos of this structure that Rodger is in, next to Jerri, Colby, and Keith, and I thought I saw Michael in Tina on the clip.

It doesn't look like they are actually using the obstacle course. I do think someone leaves the game due to injury, and by getting pics of whose in these scenes, we may be able to eliminate a majority of people from being visible.

The photos at the obstacle course site don't show survivors wearing their tribal bandanas, so they must be doing something else there, such as there won't be one due to the injury and it looks like they are celebrating on the commercial with the water...

That is why I'd like to see the clips from the beginning of the show. I am shocked no one has posted them yet.

GWhiz3 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-28-01, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GWhiz3 Click to send private message to GWhiz3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
You're right. Also, after Ogakore won immunity, they were allowed to light the entire tower from the ground up.

Cheers!
GW

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-01, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
At this point I have to agree that I think that Ogakor will somhow lose the immunity challenge. When that happens it appears to be up to Colby as to who will leave since I believe that he can get either the team of Tina and Keith or the team of Jerri and Amber to vote with him. I think that the strong people are the ones that he will want out, which means either Keith or Jerri. At this point, it seems more likely to me that he will vote for Jerri. The reason that I say that is because even though she may be slightly less athletic than is Keith, she is far more manipulative, and Colby has already started to grow tired of her shannanigans. So with that being said, I think that if Ogakor goes to TC I will guess that Jerri will be removed and will not even make the merger.

On the other hand it is still possible that not only Jerri and Amber but Tina and Keith will all play for their own benefit and vote for the one who is the biggest threat to them...Colby. That seems to be an unlikely scenario at this point, but it could very well be in the cards, if each of them(J, A, K and T) thinks about how difficult it could be to beat Colby in a contest post merger.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-01, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Liz pictures"
I have copies of the three different pictures of Elisabeth from the trailer, including the supposed "watching" shot, posted here:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/692.shtml#5

I've posted other pictures from the original trailer in an earlier thread, but I don't think they add much more at this point.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-01, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Conspiracy Jim and the boobies"

Last week, you were all about Kimmi's ta-tas and she's gone - this week, you're into Jerri's jugs...Coincidence - I think not.

This may be wishful thinking on my part, but this new CJ and the boobies theory is as valid as any other on here. After careful analysis and much deliberation, I'm going with Jerri and her minute breasts getting the boot. Or maybe Keith. After seeing his picture on the cbs site, I think his are as big as Jerri's. DO they effect you in any way CJ?

The only negative aspect of this theory is that this means Alicia will be around for awhile, cause there's no way you're gonna notice those things any time soon.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-01, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "The "CJ and boobies" theory"
LMAO!

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-01, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Conspiracy Jim and the boobies"
But it DOES mean that Lizliz could still win!

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating.
-- George W. Bush, U.S. News & World Report, April 3, 2000

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-01, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Conspiracy Jim and the boobies"
>
>
>Last week, you were all about
>Kimmi's ta-tas and she's gone
>- this week, you're into
>Jerri's jugs...Coincidence - I think
>not.

It's obvious to me....the smartest people on this site are named Lisa! ;)

Nyuk nyuk nyuk!!! (<-----------Three Stooges laugh)

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Conspiracy Jim and the boobies"
Truer words were never spoken my friend!

my0wn 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-27-01, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail my0wn Click to send private message to my0wn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS Good points"
I have to say I agree with your major points, glad others are seeing the same thing. I do feel that Kucha will loose the RC but win immunity. Zapit has the review up for Ep 7 and it says there are 10 members left, not sure if we can believe that or not. I think there is a strong possibility for Jerri being voted off only because I think Colby trusts Keith more than he does Jerri. Anything is possible though, I just think too much emphasis is being put on the so called accident. Zapit's review for Ep6 makes you think that the person voted off is a shocker which would be Colby in my book. They are all fighting for his vote. Since they don't show us every little detail about their thought process when ogakor votes it is always a shocker who they vote for to me. So I am going to say I think Jerri is up for them.

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"

Here are some more.

The one major point that everyone missed in my analysis is the "Jerri is a Black Widow Spider" statement by MB. Everyone knows that Black Widows eat their mates. This would be the only implication that could be recieved by this statement. So, this makes me think that Jerri tries to go for Colby for some reason and I can see it back firing on her (since Tina would probably tell Kieth who would run and tell Colby). Of course Jerri's plan could work and Colby might go but the other rumors ("more men than women, Kucha having 6 to Ogakor's 4) etc, all might indicate that Jerri goes.

Conspiracy Jim

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
Could the "mate" of The Black Widow be Amber, and not Colby? Amber got more face time the last two weeks. I still maintain Jerri is gone this week. Just a thought.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-01, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
>The one major point that everyone
>missed in my analysis is
>the "Jerri is a Black
>Widow Spider" statement by MB.

I agree that most have not paid attention to this part of you wonderful analysis. I have to say though, that I looked at it as this; black widow spiders eat their "mates". She was wanting Colby to fill that position, but he spurned her. So now, she has nothing to eat (except a bit of crow!!). She's going to be a little shocked when they oust her butt, however, I think that she's got to see it coming and is going to scramble to make Keith and Tina happy with her. She thinks that she has Amber, but I think that the little lamb is going to be our new heavy weight meanie.
Besides, I'm still mad at her for framing my Kel (she's a meanie poopoo head!!)

I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-28-01, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS"
CJ....keep in mind that IF Ogakor doesn't go
to the tribal council in E6.....

Jerri goes into the Merger where she still
has plenty of time to pull her "Black Widow
Spider" tricks on ALL the menfolk!!!

Scarry thought, no??

Dalton

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-28-01, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Black widows eat their mates"
CJ, I agree that this scenario is possible, but I relate my limited knowledge on spiders (other than my ex), as this. Spiders tend to spin webs to catch their prey. And if after or during mating, the male is "rendered unconscious" (exhausted?), she could eat him (much less pleasure that if awake?).

But I ask what is the lure? Where is the "web?" Jerri's "powers" are weakening if not virtually gone. Her "charms" are melting (aka OZ). I doubt she can woo Keith or Tina any and is Amber going to see the light with the merger coming?

I posted other responses relative to my thought that everyone in Ogakor except possibly Amber, is a threat in individual immunity. Jerri is just as capable. Sure Colby is the strongest physically, but I don't see an overwhelming advantage. Some challenges will be mental and/or require perhaps stamina over strength. The women can compete there.

If the tribes are smart, they will be looking to shore up into an alliance (more than a voting block). Not because they know the other tribe has done so, but as insurance. Rich has mentioned this in his weekly Survivor reporting.

Jerri is down right now in her power. I recall a US general once saying, "Hit 'em when they are down!" Seems appropriate to me. Colby can't afford to trust Jerri and that's the reason the spider doesn't eat her mate. Colby brings knowledge of starting a successful business to the game. That includes acquiring resources and effectively employing and using those resources. Jerri does not fit that description when she can't be trusted to perform (operate) as intended. If Ogakor loses immunity, it's Jerri who will go.

tari32 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-01, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tari32 Click to send private message to tari32 Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: EPISODE 6 WITH PICS, Copter pics."
I just watched the CBS video for episode 6 and I noticed another odd white spot during the copter "flash of lighting" part.
If you watch the video the "spot" stays dark while the rest of the pic is light then stays white while the background is dark.
I'm not a photography expert, are they hiding something or is it just bad film?
Just a thought...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •