The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote S19 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-09, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote S19 Finale"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. I mean it.

And, yeah, it hasn't been the greatest season ever, but at least didn't have to put up with Coach.

The Rules

As always, the first rule is: Put your vote in the subject heading! Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe: Time To Vote: S19 Finale!" and replace with your vote.

This time, however, you don't want to vote for the boot. This time you want to vote for the finishing order of the Final Five. The order of your vote should be as follows: 5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st(winner!).

Please use the following designations when casting your vote:

B for Brett
J for Jaison
M for Mick
N for Natalie
R for Russell

So, for example, (oh, let's go in reverse alphabetical order this time) if you think Russell will finish in 5th place, Natalie will finish in 4th place, Mick will finish in 3rd place, Jaison will finish in 2nd place, and Invisible Brett the last True Galu Tee Shirt Wizard will win, your vote should read:

R/N/M/J/B!

Of course, the other standard rules of vote threads also apply to this vote thread. Reply only to this post! This is not a discussion thread. But if you decide to change your vote then reply to your own post! No sig pics! And Have Fun! And, you know, vote. Really, I mean it, vote.

The DAWs!

Aiga (merge: blue) tribe

Brett Clouser (Galu)
Jaison Robinson (Foa Foa)
Mick Trimming (Foa Foa)
Natalie White (Foa Foa)
Russell Hantz (Foa Foa)

The Jury
ep 8. Erik Cardona (Galu/Aiga)
ep 9. Kelly Sharbaugh (Galu/Aiga)
ep 10. Laura Morett (Galu/Aiga)
ep 11. John Fincher (Galu/Aiga)
ep 12. Dave Ball (Galu/Aiga)
ep 12. Monica Padilla (Galu/Aiga)
ep 13. Shannon "Shambo" Waters (Galu/Aiga)

Eliminated
ep 1. Marisa Calihan (Foa Foa)
ep 2. Mike Borassi (Foa Foa) med. evac.
ep 2. Betsy Bolan (Foa Foa)
ep 3. Ben Browning (Foa Foa)
ep 4. Yasmin Giles (Galu)
ep 5. Ashley Trainer (Foa Foa)
ep 6. Russell Swan (Galu) med. evac.
ep 7. Elizabeth "Liz" Kim (Foa Foa)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 J/B/M/R/N emydi 12-18-09 1
 J/B/M/R/N KwietOne 12-18-09 2
 J/B/M/R/N byoffer 12-18-09 3
 J/B/R/N/M Loree 12-18-09 4
 J/B/R/M/N Belle Book 12-18-09 5
 R/R/R/R/R Estee 12-18-09 6
   RE: R/R/R/R/R Belle Book 12-19-09 10
 J/B/M/N/R Corvis 12-18-09 7
 J/B/M/R/N dabo 12-19-09 8
 J/B/M/R/N Flowerpower 12-19-09 9
 J/B/M/R/N goldenmike4393 12-19-09 11
 J/B/M/R/N michel 12-19-09 12
 J/B/M/R/N Round Robin 12-20-09 13
 J / B / M / R / N Brownroach 12-20-09 14
 J/B/M/R/N MJewel 12-20-09 15
 J/B/M/R/Natalie kircon 12-20-09 16
 J/B/M/R/N Tercel 12-20-09 17
 J/B/M/R/N Scarlett O Hara 12-20-09 18
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... hope22 12-20-09 19
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... Rahaim 12-20-09 20
 J/B/R/M/N esquire 12-20-09 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-09, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "J/B/M/R/N"
but Russhell deserves the win

Jury votes:

Mick: Jaison, Erik
Russhell: Shambo, John, Dave (but he wished he changed his vote now check out his Surv Talk with Dalton Ross)
Natalie: Brett Laura Monica Kelly

4-3-2 but if Erik votes for Russhell...then would Jaison have voted again?

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-18-09, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "J/B/M/R/N"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-09 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

Russell deserves to win, but the jury won't think that way.

Natalie (Brett, Laura, Kelly, Monica, & Jaison)
Russell (Erik, John, Dave, & Shambo)
Mick (no one)

EP: Oops, used brackets instead of parenthesis

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-09, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "J/B/M/R/N"
Very good question from the wise Mistress Emy. A tie would be interesting, but if there was a tie then the commercials would be pimping the drama of the final vote a lot more.

Jury votes:

Mick: Jaison
Russhell: Shambo, John, Dave
Natalie: Brett, Laura, Monica, Kelly, Erik?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-09, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "J/B/R/N/M"
I am going in a different direction than most. I think Mick can win it.

Russell - Shambo, Dave

Natalie - Kelly, Laura, Brett

Mick - Jaison, Monica, Erik, John

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-18-09, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "J/B/R/M/N"
Brett wins Immunity, so Foa Foa has to turn on itself. For some reason, Jaison goes home. Maybe it's revenge on what he said about RussHell being a millionaire. Maybe RussHell thinks he's a bigger threat than Mick or Natalie. In any case, Jaison gets sent onto the jury.

At Final Four, someone finally takes Immunity from Brett, so Brett becomes the last member of the jury.

RussHell can't restrain his ego and even though Dave and John were prepared to vote for him, only Shambo does so.

Mick gets votes from Jaison, Erik and John, but it's not enough.

Natalie gets Dave's vote (because Mick didn't do enough in his eyes and with RussHell out of the equation, there's only one place to put his vote) along with Laura, Monica, Kelly & Brett and Natalie wins Survivor Samoa.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-09, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "R/R/R/R/R"
...there was more than one contestant?

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-19-09, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: R/R/R/R/R"
Yes, there's more than one contestant, but sometimes it doesn't feel that way.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-18-09, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "J/B/M/N/R"
The only drama remaining is who gets which votes.

Laura: Natalie
Kelly: Natalie
John: Russell
Dave: Russell
Monica: Mick
Shambo: Russell
Jaison: Mick
Brett: Natalie
Erik: Russell

This is probably a wishful thinking vote, but I can't help it. Russell deserves to win and I am hopeful that some people on the jury will see that.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-09, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "J/B/M/R/N"

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-09, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "J/B/M/R/N"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-09 AT 08:00 AM (EST)

Russell was the player of the season and should clearly be the winner. No one else, imo, should come close. Mick, Natalie, and even Jaison recognized him as the alpha male, and the ONLY way to get along with him was to defer to him. I don't fault them for that logic, and it was really quite effective. For all the smack he talked, he certainly delivered. My vote, had I sat on the jury, would be a definitive Russell.

But, as OFG has pointed out, we have a bitter jury indeed. That almost ruins the season, imo. Laura and her little 90210 clique, will vote Natalie because she is the only good little Christian, "nice" girl out there. Here's a quote from Monica:

The best game for getting to the finals? Definitely Russell. The best game for jury votes? I'd say a toss-up between Natalie and Brett. Looking at them, they're the only ones who have made some strong moves to ensure their positions and they're so likable. A combination of strong strategic moves mixed with the likability that they have.

Well, we all know that Brett is not making it to the finals so...that leaves Natalie. Natalie wins as the luckiest coat tail rider to date....bummer.

ETA: Well, I keep trying to predict the jury votes, and here's what I come up with...

Natalie votes: Laura, Kelly, Monica, and Brett - the 90210 clique is a solid block for Nat.

Russell votes: Eric - I see Eric as rewarding the real player here, not a Natalie vote at all. John, Dave, Shambo. I think Russell will get these 4 votes

So, it may ALL come down to Jaison. Frankly, I think Jaison may just vote for Russell, and I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS!!! But, he could swing to Mick...then there would be tie vote....would be a Survivor FIRST.
But, he could just as well swing to Natalie....I hope not.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-19-09, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "J/B/M/R/N"
Jaison/Brett/Mick/RussHELL/Natalie

I agree with those who THINK Russ should have won because he played an excellent game except for his lack of social skills.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-09, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "J/B/M/R/N"
The jury is the only voice that matters so the only player that deserves to win is the one that gets the votes. That's the game.

The jury will be happy to give the check to someone they like.

Erik: Russell (he had fun on the jury)
Kelly: Natalie (she didn't)
Laura: Natalie (She bonded with Natalie)
John: Mick (He's dumb)
Dave: Natalie (He's horny)
Monica: Natalie (She's disappointed Mick didn't move)
Shambo: Russell (She's blind)
Jaison: Russell (He still likes that guy)
Brett: Natalie (Companion in arms)

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-20-09, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "J/B/M/R/N"
RussHell was the best player by far, but he refused to kiss the necessary a$$e$, and most Survivor winners of the past have had to kiss at least some a$$e$ to win. With this jury, not applying his lips to the jurors' posteriors will cost him nine hundred thousand bucks. Couldn't happen to a nicer sumbeach.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-09, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "J / B / M / R / N"
All the amassed info points to a Natalie win. Russell made some good strategic individual moves, but some were necessary to deflect situations that he himself created. I don't think his overall game was a marvel of great strategy. And telling anyone that he made a million dollars last year was, quite simply, very stupid. I think if Natalie wins, she will have deserved it.

Natalie should get the votes of Laura, Kelly, Monica and Brett, as many have already pointed out. The big question is how Russell and Mick will fare with votes. At face value I would pick John, Shambo and Dave to vote for Russell.

Jaison I think will vote for...not Russell. He thinks he and Russell have been planning all the moves so he will probably blame Russell for getting evicted ahead of Mick and Natalie. Jaison may vote for Mick or he may be a fifth vote for Natalie. Erik still seems unreadable to me and is most likely to cast his vote for an off-the-wall reason.

Something else to consider is that, as per missyae, Russell appears to think his jury speech sucked, which might mean he possibly alienated one or more persons who may have been favorably disposed toward him winning. I'm still inclined to think that Russell will not get fewer votes than Mick.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-20-09, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "J/B/M/R/N"
J/B/M/R/N

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-09, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "J/B/M/R/Natalie"
What more can I say? It's all been said above.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Enjoy the Finale tonight.

Tercel 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-20-09, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tercel Click to send private message to Tercel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "J/B/M/R/N"
I was going to buck the trend and predict Russell to win until I read Brownroach's comments. He made me see the light.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-09, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "J/B/M/R/N"
I haven't been spoiling this season and even I can see that RussHell will not be the winner, as much as we would all like him to be. His ball and chain sidekick, Natalie, will manage to get the votes when she needs them. Unlike RussHell, she befriended the Galus ... even prayed with Brett the other day. I see Laura, Monica, Kelly and Brett all voting for her. Erik, Sham, and Jaison might vote for RussHell. And Mick ... he's the wildcard here. He has been almost as invisible as Brett. Not much of a storyline to speak of. We were shown on Thursday that RussHell now realizes that he has to keep Mick around as he is the most athletic of the FoaFoas left and the only one who might be able to beat Brett in an immunity challenge. Other than for that fact, I would think Mick would not make it to the end game.

Time will tell. I would love to see RussHell win. He truly deserves it. Alas, I think he will end up much like my favorite survivor of all time, Robfadda, and fall short to the coat-tail rider. Unlike Rob, though, he can't get down on one knee and pledge his heart to Natalie.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day and from what I hear, RussHell will have a second chance to play the game next season, along with you know who ... Boston Rob! Woo and Hoo! Can't wait to see that!

Read me.

hope22 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-20-09, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hope22 Click to send private message to hope22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote S19 Finale"
B/J/R/N/M

I think Mick is heading to the finals primarily because he is getting so much air time, and I imagine either Natalie or Mick will not take Russell to the third tribal council because Russell has outwitted everyone and the jury would sway toward the one who outplayed them. Because there is a ten member jury I would love to see a twist in the jury seating and voting.

Votes
Mick- Russell, Jaison, Shambo, Monica, Dave, Erik
Natalie- Brett, Kelly, Laura, John

Rahaim 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-20-09, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rahaim Click to send private message to Rahaim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote S19 Finale"
J goes because Bret wins 1st Imunity. Mick wins next so Bret goes final 3 Mick, NAt, and Russ with Russ winning

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-20-09, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "J/B/R/M/N"
The recent pictures of Mick with a bunch of the jury leads me to believe his more popular with them than the show has shown.

Natalie gets votes from: Kelly, Monica, Laura, and Brett

Mick gets voes from Dave John, Jaison

Rusel gets vites from Eric and Shambo

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •