The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Member Here & Yes Bebo I read ALL the info"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kimberly P 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kimberly%20P Click to send private message to Kimberly%20P Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Member Here & Yes Bebo I read ALL the info"
Hello to everyone,

I am an extreme SO fan, believe in the program and "magic" of the house. Also have those times I want to pull my hair out or throw something at the TV because of something one of the HG did!!

This ---board--forum thing is new to me---but I have been reading alot of your posts for the past 2 days and I think I will fit nicely here.

Anyone has any--shortcuts or cue cards I can use to learn and adapt here quicker--I am open to advice.

Kimberly P

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Member Here & Yes Bebo I re... bagladyoo 12-16-05 1
   RE: New Member Here & Yes Bebo I re... Kimberly P 12-16-05 2
 RE: New Member Here & Yes Bebo I re... Redbud 12-16-05 3
   RE: New Member Here & Yes Bebo I re... Kimberly P 12-17-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bagladyoo 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bagladyoo Click to send private message to bagladyoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Member Here & Yes Bebo I read ALL the info"
Hi Kimberly, I love SO too. I feel like my day dosen't start unless I get my "fix". I too just started posting so I'm kinda feeling my way. Good luck and I'll see you in the posts.

12-16-05, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kimberly%20P Click to send private message to Kimberly%20P Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Member Here & Yes Bebo I read ALL the info"
Thank you for replying--"getting my fix" that's what my husband says about me watching SO--cause I won't watch it with anyone around or even in the room with me!!

Yeah---I am a SO junking!!! See ya around thanks for greeting me and welcome to you too being new!!

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Member Here & Yes Bebo I read ALL the info"
>Hello to everyone,
>
>I am an extreme SO fan,
>believe in the program and
>"magic" of the house. Also
>have those times I want
>to pull my hair out
>or throw something at the
>TV because of something one
>of the HG did!!
>
>This ---board--forum thing is new to
>me---but I have been reading
>alot of your posts for
>the past 2 days and
>I think I will fit
>nicely here.
>
>Anyone has any--shortcuts or cue cards
>I can use to learn
>and adapt here quicker--I am
>open to advice.
>
>Kimberly P

Kimberly, welcome to the SOH house...oops, I mean bulletin board! As long as you don't give the "walk a mile in my shoes" lecture, or tell us we're mean...you'll be all right! Bebo has more rules, but you said you read them, so....have at it!

12-17-05, 03:23 AM (EST)
4. "RE: New Member Here & Yes Bebo I read ALL the info"
Thanks for the welcome Redbud!!!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •