The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S19 ep12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-09, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S19 ep12"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-09 AT 09:53 PM (EST)

This time the voting is different, so please read all before casting your votes.

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading!
This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Monica." (Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Monica and Shambo." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.)

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who makes the title quote, are there any rewards), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

Amended Rule #1, Please pay attention.

This week, according to the promos, there are going to be two Tribal Councils. Two!! So you have two boot votes to cast. Since it is unlikely they would have another nonboot TC this season, in my opinion.

So, you have your choice of two voting options this week.

Should you wish to cast both your votes in one post, reply to this post, erase the subject line and replace with your votes in the form of:

name of first boot/name of second boot

Alternately, should you wish to cast your votes separately, for whatever reason (I am myself very much up in the air about my second boot consideration at this point), I will be starting two sub-headings immediately after I start this thread. Cast your vote for the first boot replying to the 1st Boot sub-heading, cast your vote for the second boot replying the 2nd Boot sub-heading. name of boot in your subject heading, of course.

Simple enough, yes?

So, if you think Brett will be the first boot this week vote Brett under the 1st Boot sub-heading, if you think Russ will be the second boot this week vote Russ under the 2nd Boot sub-heading. Or just reply to this post and vote Brett/Russ.

And, please, no one vote until I have the two sub-headings posted or I will be forced next time this happens to make this all way more complicated.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled rules.

2. Reply only to this post! (Or the sub-headings this week)
We like a nice straight vote thread around here, we're just that way. But please, vote about anything you can think of to vote on.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post(s)!
Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: different name." (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: different name/same name, or VOTE CHANGE: same name/different name, or VOTE CHANGE: different name/different name.)

Darned complicated this week, I'm getting a headache.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places on the forum to debate he merits of people's arguments, don't do it here. If you need a place to argue, make one. And vote.

But please feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we really are very interested in what you have to say. Really, I mean it, vote about anything you want to vote about for this episode!

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.
Unless they are absolutely necessary, of course. This could become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better. If you have to do graphics make them pertinant to something. It's an old rule, one of our traditions.

5. Have fun! That's why you're here, right! And don't forget to vote.

The DAWs!

Aiga (merge: blue) tribe

Brett Clouser (Galu)
Dave Ball (Galu)
Jaison Robinson (Foa Foa)
Mick Trimming (Foa Foa)
Monica Padilla (Galu)
Natalie White (Foa Foa)
Russell Hantz (Foa Foa)
Shannon "Shambo" Waters (Galu)

The Jury
ep 8. Erik Cardona (Galu/Aiga)
ep 9. Kelly Sharbaugh (Galu/Aiga)
ep 10. Laura Morett (Galu/Aiga)
ep.11. John Fincher (Galu/Aiga)

Eliminated
ep 1. Marisa Calihan (Foa Foa)
ep 2. Mike Borassi (Foa Foa) med. evac.
ep 2. Betsy Bolan (Foa Foa)
ep 3. Ben Browning (Foa Foa)
ep 4. Yasmin Giles (Galu)
ep 5. Ashley Trainer (Foa Foa)
ep 6. Russell Swan (Galu) med. evac.
ep 7. Elizabeth "Liz" Kim (Foa Foa)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 1st Boot dabo 12-08-09 1
   1st Boot: Dave michel 12-08-09 3
   Dave dabo 12-09-09 5
   Dave Outfrontgirl 12-09-09 8
   Dave BrownEyedGirl1 12-09-09 10
   Dave Ball Flowerpower 12-09-09 12
   Dave CTgirl 12-09-09 14
   Dave emydi 12-09-09 16
   Dave Max Headroom 12-09-09 18
   Dave kingfish 12-09-09 20
   Dave Q 12-09-09 22
   Dave Brownroach 12-09-09 24
   1st Boot: Dave goldenmike4393 12-09-09 26
   1st Boot: Dave greg2557 12-09-09 29
   Dave MJewel 12-09-09 31
   Dave Loree 12-10-09 34
   1st Boot - Dave kircon 12-10-09 39
 2nd Boot dabo 12-08-09 2
   Shambo dabo 12-09-09 6
       VOTE CHANGE: Monica dabo 12-10-09 37
   Monica Outfrontgirl 12-09-09 9
   Monica BrownEyedGirl1 12-09-09 11
   Monica Flowerpower 12-09-09 13
   Monica CTgirl 12-09-09 15
   Monica emydi 12-09-09 17
   Monica Max Headroom 12-09-09 19
   Monica kingfish 12-09-09 21
   Monica Q 12-09-09 23
   Monica Brownroach 12-09-09 25
   MONICA goldenmike4393 12-09-09 27
   2nd Boot Monica greg2557 12-09-09 30
   Monica MJewel 12-09-09 32
   2nd Boot: Shambo michel 12-09-09 33
   Monica Loree 12-10-09 35
   2nd Boot - Monica kircon 12-10-09 40
 Shambo/Dave vince3 12-08-09 4
 HEY DAVE & MONICA... Round Robin 12-09-09 7
 Bye-bye, Dave & Monica Belle Book 12-09-09 28
 Dave, Monica GOOU 12-10-09 36
 Vote Tallies dabo 12-10-09 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-08-09, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "1st Boot"

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-09, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "1st Boot: Dave"
Here, I agree with FlowerPower and her SOTS: Dave will tell everyone about Russell's double dealings and will make himself the target.

I'll wait for the second boot because I'm still not sure. (Also, because I like this sub-division of the thread!)

12-09-09, 00:42 AM (EST)
5. "Dave"
Basically, Russ needs to control Shambo's vote one last time to have total control of the game. Or get rid of her. The path of least resistance is to find a way to mollify her and take out Dave.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Dave"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-09 AT 03:41 AM (EST)

He will go after Russell and that's a bigger problem than Shambo. Sham was hell bent of fulfilling her dream last time, so why would she switch to vote out Russell. She may be mad but it made sense to take out John and if she can get her way this time she should be placated.

As Squid (JC222) noted in the vidcaps topic, and which struck me when I saw the walk to TC cap, Shambo is walking amidst the Foa Foa, not distanced.

Also, the only caps with Dave are the set with Russell on the sand. There is a cap with Mick talking to Monica and Brett in the shelter. There's a shot of Russell talking to Monica with Shambo in the background.

It's possible those are from the second day, and Dave is gone, and Monica and Brett are scrambling.

BrownEyedGirl1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-09, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrownEyedGirl1 Click to send private message to BrownEyedGirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Dave"
Dave has been shown to be impetuous throughout, making snap decisions and I think his story ends just like John's - he makes the deal with the devil to save his skin, but only until the next TC.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Dave Ball"
Russhell will pacify Shambo and let her call the next boot....Dave.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Dave"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-09 AT 09:43 AM (EST)

This boot is easy. Shambo wants Dave gone and the FF4 were ready to vote him out last week before John made Russell nervous. So they'll take this opportunity to vote him out.

ETA: welcome brown-eyed girl!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Dave"
he will try to "out" Russhell but everyone knows he's a snake and at F8 it's too early for a bold move by Jaison and Mick (like OFG said in SOTS thread) Shambo will be placated with her boot one day late

The only thing besides winning the first IC (which I think Mick wins) is for Dave to try to deflect the vote from him onto Monica or Shambo and then try to hang on and win some ICs..but that's Brett's job

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Dave"
Ho hum, another boring pagonging episode. In order to appease Shambo, Dave gets the boot in TC #1.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Dave"
Dopey Dangerous Dumbass Dipwad Dumbo Dave!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-09-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Dave"
Easy choice, he is no longer needed and if he goes after Russhell then he is toast.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Dave"
Damage control -- Russell placates Shambo.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-09, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "1st Boot: Dave"
Good bye baldy. I never knew you.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-09, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "1st Boot: Dave"

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-09-09, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Dave"
Dave

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Dave"
I believe he is the most dangerous of the Galus left. And booting Dave will pacify Shambo.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-10-09, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "1st Boot - Dave"
He is put on the "Table of Sacrifice" to Russell.

12-08-09, 09:50 PM (EST)
2. "2nd Boot"

12-09-09, 00:50 AM (EST)
6. "Shambo"
Monica and Brett are nonentities, they will gladly be sitting ducks for another few days in the game, time to cut down either Jaison or Shambo just to get that problem out of the way.

12-10-09, 02:17 PM (EST)
37. "VOTE CHANGE: Monica"
Logically: If either Monica or Brett makes it to Final Tribal they are win threats with a mostly Galu jury. Will Russell with his big ego see it that way? Maybe.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Monica"
Dave gone, Monica is next. I think Russell wants to keep Shambo just as he said he did. Shambo would not win even if she made the finals. Monica most likely would. If she and Dave were scheming against Russell, that would mean she has to follow.

Brett may not even need immunity. The tribe has wanted to boot Monica for some time, and it would surely please Shambo, who likes Brett.

BrownEyedGirl1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-09, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrownEyedGirl1 Click to send private message to BrownEyedGirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Monica"
She's a non-factor and has been since the season started. I think after they decided to make an entire episode revolve around Russell Swan's medivac, they needed to compress 2 TC's into one episode. I can't think of 2 more non-climatic boots to put together than Dave followed by Monica.

I think it could easily be Shambo, but the fact that she is such a big character merits her boot having it's own episode. No doubt we'll hear some nonsense from her after her torch is snuffed.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Monica"
I believe the second boot will be Monica. I have no idea if RussHell will indeed make the boldest move ever at the second TC. I think alot of the promos were sure fire misdirection....would be fun, though, if it wasn't...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Monica"
I'm not as confident about this boot. It's either her or Shambo, but I am leaning towards a Monica boot. Invisible Brett isn't on Foa Foa's radar yet; Shambo is emotional but fond of Foa Foa and will vote with them if she likes who they're voting against and she doesn't like Monica. There is a slight possibility that Monica wins immunity though because its a bowling match and anyone could win it, but she's running out of allies and I think her time is up.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Monica"
I thought it might be Shambo but OFG convinced me with her great post about Shambo's post game activities i.e. she probably only has a few days in LL. Most likeely F6 boot will be Day 36 then a quick succession of 3 TCS in 3 days. I think OFG said Brett's F4 boot is day 38

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Monica"
The pagonging continues in TC #2 and Monica gets booted. Zzzzzzz.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Monica"
I'm tempted to guess Shambo, but even though I'm looking forward to her post boot confessional and her RTVW interview, I'm also hoping she lasts for a few Eps more so I can enjoy her comic relief. So I hope it's Monica.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-09-09, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Monica"
Like everyone else stated, she is of no use to anyone and might as well add her to the jury pool who hates Shambo. This will 'sort-of' appease Shambo in the process as well as she will see that after the Dave non-boot, the FF4 feel bad and then vote Dave and Monica, both of whom are not HER. So she will be feeling better about her place in the group, IMO.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Monica"
Damage control - Russell's bold move wards off a potential strike by Mick and Jaison.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-09, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "MONICA"
Dave for 1st boot; Monica for 2d boot because Flo said so.

Special Note to Monica: You are one of the "mean" girls who mistreated others different from you. Well, honey, I sure hope you grow up, but I doubt you will.

Your beauty will fade. Then, let me know how life treats you. Karma is a #####.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-09, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. " 2nd Boot Monica"

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-09-09, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Monica"
Monica

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-09, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "2nd Boot: Shambo"
She's very upset about her survivor experience and a week in Ponderosa with Laura and Dave would do that.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-09, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Monica"
Not sure why Monica goes before Brett. But they probably forget Brett is there. And Shambo probably wants to keep Brett over Monica.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-10-09, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "2nd Boot - Monica"
I'm with Max that the pagonging continues.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-09, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Shambo/Dave"
I'm not sure of the order, and this could easily be wrong. I think Shambo will be hellaticked about being left out in the cold again, and may be too hot to handle anymore. Also, RussHell is the one who is supposed to make a performance of some kind at TC if the promos are correct..........

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-09-09, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "HEY DAVE & MONICA..."
...it's time for you to go!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-09-09, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Bye-bye, Dave & Monica"
Alternatively, it's Shambo & Dave. But I think it'll be Dave & Monica this week.

GOOU 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-09, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GOOU Click to send private message to GOOU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Dave, Monica"
buh bye...

12-10-09, 02:27 PM (EST)
38. "Vote Tallies"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-09 AT 02:52 PM (EST)

With 16 votes each for 1st boot and 2nd boot, 4 combo votes, for a total of 20 votes each.

1st boot: 20
Dave: 19
Shambo: 1

2nd boot: 20
Monica: 18
Dave: 1
Shambo: 1

Total votes: 40
Dave: 20
Monica: 18
Shambo: 2
all others UTR

edited to include kircon's votes

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •