The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be the Amazing Racer" - Ep. 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-14-04, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be the Amazing Racer" - Ep. 5"
Steins, Speed and Snausages. A question to rival Jessica Simpson's tuna-ignorance: "What's a stein?" Have your character answer below. I think this episode could be called: From one prison to another. AND that could mean either the locations or the Male Entrepenuer's impending legal status. Citizen's arrest!

MORE TBA:
Please do not post any episode-related comments below until the spoiler west-coast deadline has passed (11pm EST??) or the morning. Your regular host is indisposed and I'm on some strong sleepy cough syrup. Who knows when I'll be awake next, so I had to start it now. zzzzzzz. *thump*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" - Ep. 5 tvgeek401 12-15-04 1
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" - Ep. 5 PepeLePew13 12-15-04 2
   Actually... PepeLePew13 12-15-04 3
       RE: Actually... I think I agree wit... warp_core breach 12-15-04 4
           RE: Actually... I think I agree wit... PepeLePew13 12-15-04 5
               totally understand Angelfood 12-15-04 7
               RE: Actually... I think I agree wit... warp_core breach 12-19-04 12
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" - Ep. 5 ARnutz 12-15-04 6
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" - Ep. 5 seahorse 12-23-04 15
 A stein, my white friends Coconut 12-15-04 8
   RE: A stein, my white friends PepeLePew13 12-15-04 9
       RE: A stein, my white friends ginger 12-15-04 10
           RE: A stein, my white friends warp_core breach 12-19-04 11
               RE: A stein, my white friends ginger 12-20-04 14
 Bolo's Promo: Ep. 5 Estee 12-20-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-15-04, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" - Ep. 5"
Sorry I didn't post last week. I thought we opened at ten then I was too busy admiring my hot girlfriend.

Too bad spouse abuser Jonathan is still in front of us. But at least my girlfriend is hot.

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!
I know, I know. Not up to par...even including my huge handicap.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" - Ep. 5"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-04 AT 00:10 AM (EST)

Ok here I go, *swallowing hard* (and no, I don't mean THAT kind of swallowing either...)

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! What did y'all think of my whipping Victoria's sorry butt around in tonight episode? Damn, she just HAD to duck out of the way at the last minute before getting clocked full-on.

Oh well, there's always next episode. Maybe I'll get the crap beaten out of me by Bolo, Lori or Phil! Wooo hooooooo!

Jonathan-The-Asshole.

12-15-04, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Actually..."
...I think, as a matter of principle, I will no longer post as Jonathan in the "Be the Amazing Racer."

It's hard for me to come up with creative stuff when he's being such a complete dolt -- I thought going into this season that he'd be a real fun character to mock and imitate... but that was before any of us knew he treated his wife as a sport -- namely, football (forearm shivers), baseball (clubbing), hockey (head smashes) and basketball (verbal tongue-lashings that would make Kobe and Karl proud).

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-15-04, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Actually... I think I agree with you"
It was fun in the beginning but as time goes on... and tonight's episode was just too much. It's also hard for me to make light of the fact that she always gets physically and verbally smacked around by that pin-head she's married to. I don't know... what do you want to do, dear?

12-15-04, 02:26 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Actually... I think I agree with you"
I say we adopt the personas of the Grandparents! Even if someone else may already have them and they've also been eliminated...

You've been good as Victoria, though, so I'm all for you staying on in her role. Maybe I could be the Senegalese guy who followed you and that asswipe around the previous episode, or any future guys that get adopted by you to help out in each episode.

Scratch and sniff

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-15-04, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "totally understand"
all of those options would be fine with me guys.
I was MJ, but I will gladly relinquish it, even tonights episode, so feel free to post as them starting today if you so desire.

12-19-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Actually... I think I agree with you"
Thanks for your support Pepe.

I'll stick with her for now... until he pushes her in front of a speeding train.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" - Ep. 5"
This place is wretched! I can't wait to get out of here! And they keep reproducing! Take me back to Paris for a croissant! I need to live like the hot model I am!

We have to go where? What is a stein?

-Kendra-

Kendra is a horrible person! She is inhuman! OMG! She has no clue! She would appear much worse if it weren't for Jonathan!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" - Ep. 5"
Isn't a stein that smart monotone guy on tv

Adam

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "A stein, my white friends"
Is a vessel that is used to contain beer. It also has magnetic properties to people, like, oh.. my dad the beer-guzzling, clueless idjut.

Yeesh.

Mon Cherie est fabuleuse.

12-15-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
9. "RE: A stein, my white friends"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-04 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

It's also remarkably magnetic for Gus who couldn't stop reaching for the beer stein, despite Hera's constant screeching into his ear to get his sorry arse out of the bar.

Scratch and sniff

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A stein, my white friends"
Boy, I'm really happy with our new alliance! Freddy and Kendra are the other most beautiful people here, dontcha think? Much better than that steroidal troll who kept pestering me.

Hayden

What about a sports bra? I don't need a stinking sports bra!

12-19-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
11. "RE: A stein, my white friends"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-04 AT 05:58 PM (EST)

Sports bra?

Come on!! A sports bra in those cool Scandanavian countries and in the cool and damp Berlin. Nah not necessary!

Besides you don't have much to freeze off. Mine on the other hand... that's why Jonathan married me. No, wait. Actually he made me get implants first then he married me. (I forgot) They also provide somewhat of a barrier between myself and his shoving.

V.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A stein, my white friends"
You know, I saw where you picked up his bag when he told you not to. I mean, he specifically TOLD you not to! What did you think would happen? If Adam ever disobeyed me like that...well, let's just say, he doesn't have your implant barrier!

Hayden

Thinks Jonathan is just high spirited and focused. Everyone else misunderstands people with DRIVE.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Bolo's Promo: Ep. 5"
I'm bummed. My perfect Final Two just went out the window. (Yeah, I know it's three teams at the end. For the last time, I have no problems with counting to three.) And you just know I'm not gonna see that ten bucks for another three weeks. Man... life is cruel, and so is Hayden.

Steroids? She thinks I'm on steroids? I'll telling you, I'm doing my best to take that as a compliment. Yeah, my muscles are so well-developed that no one could believe it's just from exercise. It's a compliment. She meant it nicely. And I'm just going to keep saying that until the urge to save Aaron's life goes away. What if there hadn't been enough seats on the flight? What if we'd gotten alliance-bumped and wound up a day behind? What if the producers decided to stop saving everyone with bunch points for one leg? We would have been out of the Race on something other than our own merits, and that's just not right.

Ow. Lori just cuffed me in the head. It's the 'own merits' thing, right? Yeah... I know we walked. And sure, looking back, it sure sems like we should have taken the taxi. But we didn't finish last, there's gonna be another bunch point before the next jump to put us all even again, and I had to save the money we gave Don and MJ somehow. I'm not at that point in my life anymore where hijacking a cab sounds like a fun way to spend a Friday afternoon. Money talks or Bolo walks -- and we didn't have a lot of money. As long as we didn't go out, it's all to the good, right?

She just cuffed me again.

It's just a love tap, though... unlike a certain other Racer I'm gonna name in a few seconds. You know what my idea of a perfect revenge is? I want to take a page from the wrestling federations and switch around a pair of tag teams. Let's make Victoria race with Aaron for the rest of the way, and stick Hayden with Jonathan.

Yeah. That'll work. Team Self-Destruct should just about make it to the next cab.

Ow! Lori!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •