The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their Heads""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their Heads""
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-09 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

Thanks to SURVIVOR FEVER, who week after week posts the vidcaps in a very timely fashion for all of us! We always APPRECIATE it!

Here is the preview promo:

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, Russell and John make a move.

Russell <talking to John> : I guess we're thinking Mick right now.

Jeff Probst: So everybody needs an edge.

Jeff <at Survivor Reward Auction> : This is a significant advantage in the next Immunity Challenge

Jeff: And Shambo thinks she has a psychic vision.

Shambo: I dream some really crazy things. I think that's God's divine intervention at work...I had a dream last night we voted Dave off.

And, here is the promo:

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: 9 castaways are left...

Russell: I'm here to win a million dollars for myself.

Jeff Probst: ...as the stakes get higher.

Jeff <at Reward/Food Auction, talking to Monica> : I hope you think it was worth it <reveals auction item>

Aiga Tribe: Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

Jeff Probst: Which alliances will hold true?

Jaison <talking to Mick and Natalie> : Russell is Russell, so...we've got to watch out.

Russell <talking to Natalie> : Why would you do something stupid like that?

Natalie: I didn't do that.

Jeff: What sacrifices will the castaways be forced to make?

Monica <talking to Dave> : If this goes bad, I owe you big time.

Jeff: Can old Galu reunite it's four...

Shambo: The writing's on the wall.

Jeff: ...and can anyone stop Russell.

Russell <camera confessional> : I'm gonna write a book on how to win Survivor.

So: We have two challenges....one, the always enjoyable auction, where Monica gets something gross....then there is an endurance challenge, which is most likely the IC, as Jeff says during the auction, that there is one item up for bid that can immensely help you in the next IC...ETA: It looks kind of like some sort of extension for the IC...I'll bet that Jaison does win it this ep, as we do not see a close up of his cord that tethers him to the post, as we see with the others...could the extension be connected to his line?

**KUDOS to our eagle eye, OFG, for spotting the IN in these vidcaps, in real time, no less! Well done! My bet is that Jaison wins this IC with the help of the item up for bid in the RC.

Speaking of OFG, here's my take for the OFG theory this week...

Natalie makes a statement with her buff twisted and tied onto a necklace.

Mick takes out the chicken...the FF4 now are making the decisions for the tribe involving what to do with their collective possessions? Is he going to butcher it and serve it up? Shambo wouldn't like that...?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their... vince3 11-27-09 1
   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their... chinadj 11-27-09 2
       RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their... Flowerpower 11-27-09 4
           RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their... michel 11-27-09 5
   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their... katethegreat 11-27-09 3
       RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their... sethromax 11-27-09 6
 Weekend Promos Flowerpower 11-30-09 7
   RE: Weekend Promos michel 11-30-09 8
       RE: Weekend Promos Flowerpower 11-30-09 9
           RE: Weekend Promos rachelOH63 11-30-09 10
               Hand shot flystorms 11-30-09 11
                   RE: Hand shot Flowerpower 12-01-09 12
                       RE: Hand shot CTgirl 12-01-09 13
                           RE: Hand shot dabo 12-01-09 14
                               Curious dabo 12-01-09 15
                                   RE: Curious chinadj 12-01-09 16
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their... nailbone 12-01-09 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-09, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their Heads""
Well, considering that the IC appears to be holding up some kind of block with a rope using only one arm, I imagine that somehow they add weight to it or have them move down the knots on the rope before they restart the challenge to make it more difficult...... or both.

Probably the advantage is something like being able to grab the rope higher or starting out with a lighter block........ or a better angle than the rest........

chinadj 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-27-09, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chinadj Click to send private message to chinadj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their Heads""
Looks like the post in front of them is hinged at the bottom. As they grap the knots further down, the post will tilt and become heavier. When your post hits the little platform in front of you, you're toast.

11-27-09, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their Heads""
Well done, Chinadj, I think you have it!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-09, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their Heads""
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-09 AT 06:39 PM (EST)

Thanks FP. Chinadj, I think you have it. As for the advantage, we see it has a hook on top so it must help hold the rope at some point.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-27-09, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their Heads""
It looks like, at the IC, everyone is holding the ropes with two knots above their hands. So every x minutes, you have to shift one more knot down, at which point the pole will begin to tilt, making it harder to hold on.

Couldn't tell what the advantage item is or who had it - looking forward to some expert analysis.

Does the challenge favor the short stocky guy?

sethromax 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-27-09, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sethromax Click to send private message to sethromax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their Heads""
My guess on the advantage giving auction item is a scroll tube to be opened at the challenge.

11-30-09, 08:51 AM (EST)
7. "Weekend Promos"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-09 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: "You never know when it's your time to go!"

Looks like the blue rope, Natalie, will not win...

The next weekend promo, thanks to Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

Announcer: Will $500 buy you immunity?

Jeff Probst <talking to Survivors at RC Auction> : You have a 1 in 9 shot, this could make it one in 8.

Announcer: Plus, when friends become enemies...

Shannon <camera confessional> : I had a dream we voted Dave off.

Russell <camera confessional> : She has her dreams.

Announcer: ...enemies can become friends.

Russell <talking to Dave> : I can say Sh...

Dave <camera confessional> : Shambo

Monica <camera confessional> : Natalie

Russell <camera confessional> : Shambo.

Jaison: John.

Jeff Probst <at Immunity Challenge> : You never know when it's your turn to go.

Well, this promo seems to be pointing to a Dave boot....will it be Dave or John?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-09, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Weekend Promos"
Could this be the answer to the challenge advantage?

Dave is at the end of his rope while Jaison still has a foot left. That stick with a hook looked like it was about a foot long.

11-30-09, 09:25 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Weekend Promos"
That's what I was thinking all along, that the advantage was some sort of an extension. I like the wording of your post....literally, this promo asks, "is Dave at the end of his rope"?

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-09, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Weekend Promos"
i thought it was an extension too, but never saw it added to Jaison's rope. It looks like he is one knot up than Dave. Maybe he gets the option of not moving down one knot whenever he chooses...??

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-09, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Hand shot"
To me, that single hand has to be Shambo's. IF you look at it, it's definitely a woman's hand and it looks a little on the less sleek side. In the frames before it, you can see that Shambo clearly is using her right hand to hold the log. Natalie is holding hers with her left. I suspect Nat won't last long either, but probably Shambo will go before her.

12-01-09, 08:24 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Hand shot"
Hi Flystorms, The reason I was thinking that the hand that lets go has blue knots in the rope. The knots are painted the same color as the color coded contestants platforms. To me, it looks like it's Natalie's rope, because it is the blue color. Shambo's color appears brown, or a dark purple perhaps, but not blue?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-09, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hand shot"
Nice observation flystorms on the right vs. left hand holding the rope, but CBS sometimes flips their photos around so it still could be a "right-handed" Natalie holding the blue rope.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-09, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hand shot"
Are they allowed to switch hands?

Left hand, buff on wrist

Right hand, no buff on wrist

But as I put together the colors it goes

Jaison violet
Dave green
John yellow
Brett orange
Mick red
Shambo black
Russell ?? tan ??
Monica white
Natalie blue

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-09, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Curious"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-09 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

I think they must be allowed to switch hands.

Jaison right
Dave right
John right
Brett right

Mick right
Shambo right
Russell right

Monica right
Natalie right ?

Natalie left
Monica left
Russell left
Shambo left ?
Mick left ?
others ?

chinadj 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-01-09, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chinadj Click to send private message to chinadj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Curious"
Good catch on the hands, Dabo.
Maybe each timed interval, as they switch to a lower knot, they also switch hands ?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-09, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, "Off with their Heads""
I'm thinking Natalie wins some kinda reward, because she's looking awfully clean (and beautiful ) in a few of those.

I'm also thinking I DON'T EVER want to see anymore of Shambo in a sports bra and knee high black socks. ick.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •