The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"new ideas on EP6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rudysson 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-01, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rudysson Click to send private message to rudysson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"new ideas on EP6"
Its time for new ideas on Episode 6. How about this one:

Elisabeth is not crying because of an injury or what she saw. She is crying because bad news from home has been delivered, like her grandmother's death. This is something that could "hit hard" for someone as sensitive as Elisabeth.

Any other thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: new ideas on EP6 40thandUp 02-28-01 1
   camp moved because of fire colbysincharge 02-28-01 2
       RE: camp moved because of fire Minstrel 02-28-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

40thandUp 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-28-01, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 40thandUp Click to send private message to 40thandUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: new ideas on EP6"
New poster here but I have been reading for awhile. I have finally decided to throw my opinions into the mix and have found this board to have the least amount of useless banter and wasted reading. Sorry no links - most points have been mentioned more than once and I just have a different take on them.

The first batch here are based on "the incident".
1. The helicopter landing just be so JP could make a "big entrance" to the Oga's with his 'message'. Most so far has assumed that it is to airlift an injured person out.

2. I've read (yes no link) that one tribe is forced to quickly move due to fire. The fire not have 'Struck so Quickly' as Liz has said. If this is possible the splash then be an attempt to save something from the fire - Michael and his hands. The Red jackets and Rodgers new shirt could be replacements if their stuff was trashed.

3. The scream... I know I would be yelling if I saw my tent and things going up in flames...but burning of hands is gonna do it as well.

4. Dynamics of the game changing could then be that the IC and TC are grouped together in order to get a to the merger done faster, as the one camp has been toasted. This would however go against the 'non meeting' of Mike and Keith unless the injury story is real and plays a role in them not spending time together. ie Mike does get injured and is not there when the IC/TC takes place. Kucha still wins therefore he does not need to be at this TC. He would have to get back for the merger in order to keep playing - if he didn't he would most likely be ousted as the first merge victim - thus not meeting Keith. This would also give him time to meet Kel who claimed to befreind him.

5. The Oga's hear that camp Kucha is down and out as well as the injury it must make for a things to look pretty sweet from their point of view - thus being a little cocky that they should be able to go to the merger at 5-5.

This batch is regarding the TC outcome.

1. The 6-4 split rumor seems right as my gut feeling is to go with it, so I am basing the next points on Oga going to TC.

2. Keith's apparent Weight loss does not make sense if he is the next to go. Because if he left now and went to the Ranch or wherever they were hanging out and ate properly he would have gained some of the weight back he has lost by eating just rice for so long. (Unless he is the injured one....no I won't go there)

3. Colby - if he is the swaying vote for the Oga - he cannot possibly see any good out of getting Jerri to join them in the merge. She coldn't be trusted to stay aligned after the merger - we all know that - she would also have Amber. Keith would probably get kocked out first- after her scheming and then Colby would be would only have flighty Tina.

4. Jerri has had a boat load of time and I guess MB tried the to milk her stay for as much as he could. She's gotta go. Who knows maybe Amber will smarten up and strike against Jerri if Colby won't commit to aligning with her and Jerri. (She wouldn't want to be the outcast on the merger)

I know this has some holes - but so do many of the other scenarios floating about. It was more about looking at the situation from a different angle. 'Cause last weeks concensus was off - mind you it was a compelling argument as I changed from picking Kimmi to Alicia!

I just saw a similar posting re my fire scenario on another board - it wasn't well received - but....the fact that I am not the only one thinking of this means at least I am not totally out there alone. Got to think that if it happens this way - I needed to have proof of concept.

40thandUp

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-01, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "camp moved because of fire"
I'm not attacking, just adding more facts.
1. Okagor already moved their camp last episode. Jerri and amber pounding sticks, tying rope and colby stacking rocks for the fire.
2. No smoke in scenes of jeff, lis, or helicopter
3. Helicopter landing at kucha, due to the white rock theory?
4. if kucha lost their camp, tough, build another one

Someone posted about the storyline used to tell the whole fire moving clips. What about the fish burying story in okagor? Kucha had 10 times the waste that okagor had. where did they throw it/ bury it?
Kimmi said that they just threw it in the river, and it attracted all kinds of wildlife.
Think about all that: pig skin, pig head, bones, chicken carcass

What kind of wildlife could attack and hurt a contestant?

MB said that they would have to do things differently after this. Maybe it had to do with sanitation?

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-28-01, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: camp moved because of fire"
First, CIC I agree. Second, we need to let this thread die. Just because a poster has an opinion doesn't mean a new thread should start. Virtually everything being referenced here is posted on at least one other thread. Could you please stay within established threads when they pertain to already existing spoiler information? It helps the flow of discussion. You will get more feedback and better interaction that way. I suggest you go to the existing threads and repost this thought and let discussion flow.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •