The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Revenge of the Houseguests"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Revenge of the Houseguests"
Have y'all been reading this blog thing on SeeBS.com, with Will and Scott and Jun and others? It's pretty funny. Scott "the Savage" is still a big idiot and almost unintelligible. But Will, Jun and Jack are pretty interesing to read.

o-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 hey boner sorgee 08-11-05 1
   RE: hey boner Snidget 08-11-05 2
       thank you sorgee 08-11-05 4
 RE: Revenge of the Houseguests Lasann 08-11-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-11-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "hey boner"
thanks for making it super easy on us and providing a link to the journals.
*insert rolling eyes here*

(c'mon! you know how lazy i am...)

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: hey boner"
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_show/_w06/revenge_blog.php

I read sometimes, it can be pretty amusing.

A Syren Creation

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-11-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "thank you"
i may now continue on my reign of laziness...

i think that jun and jack are my favorites. kinda glad nakomis isn't posting. i didn't care much for her when she was on the show and i still find her to be annoying.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-11-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Revenge of the Houseguests"
I've been reading it every so many days. I found it amusing until Will started his "Kaysar love thing". Don't get me wrong, I love Kaysar too but enough is enough!! And Jun, I couldn't stand her when she won and have trouble enjoying her posts, thought Alliwhore should have won! Her posts to me are nonsense. Jack's I enjoy, Savage makes no sense, and Nakomis has bowed out after the first week or so (ever since they showed her and Cowboy on the show).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •