The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-11-09, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
Survivor Phoenix has "The Day of Reckoning" listed as the Ep. 10 title.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... missyae 11-11-09 1
   RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... emydi 11-11-09 2
       RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... SquidProQuo 11-11-09 4
   RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... SquidProQuo 11-11-09 3
       RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... emydi 11-11-09 5
           RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... SquidProQuo 11-11-09 6
               RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... emydi 11-11-09 7
 RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... frisky 11-11-09 8
   RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... kingfish 11-11-09 9
       RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... Karchita 11-14-09 24
           RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... kingfish 11-20-09 35
               RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... Karchita 11-20-09 36
   RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... Flowerpower 11-13-09 10
       RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... frisky 11-13-09 11
       RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... dabo 11-13-09 12
 Here are the CBS clues SquidProQuo 11-13-09 13
   Who's imitating who? vince3 11-13-09 14
       RE: Who's imitating who? SquidProQuo 11-13-09 15
           RE: Who's imitating who? SquidProQuo 11-13-09 16
               RE: Who's imitating who? vince3 11-13-09 17
   RE: Here are the CBS clues michel 11-13-09 18
       RE: Here are the CBS clues Outfrontgirl 11-13-09 19
           RE: Here are the CBS clues SquidProQuo 11-13-09 20
               RE: Here are the CBS clues Outfrontgirl 11-14-09 21
                   RE: Here are the CBS clues michel 11-14-09 23
                       RE: Here are the CBS clues Outfrontgirl 11-14-09 25
                   RE: Here are the CBS clues SquidProQuo 11-14-09 26
                       RE: Here are the CBS clues Outfrontgirl 11-14-09 27
                       RE: Here are the CBS clues michel 11-14-09 28
                   RE: Here are the CBS clues CTgirl 11-15-09 30
               RE: Here are the CBS clues LFJ 11-14-09 29
                   RE: Here are the CBS clues SquidProQuo 11-16-09 31
 RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... Outfrontgirl 11-14-09 22
   RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... goldenmike4393 11-16-09 32
 RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... SquidProQuo 11-17-09 33
   RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reck... dabo 11-17-09 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

missyae 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-11-09, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missyae Click to send private message to missyae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
SP always does a great job!!

Well it's very obvious what happens in this eppy, wonder if I should let the cat out of the bag this soon?

Vote 'Survivor Samoa' and Jeff Probst for The People's Choice Awards!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-09, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
Who would be have a day of reckoning...the non preacher who went to seminary school? Laura

We know it can't be Russhell who would be the other person who has to answer for what he's done but he makes it to jury

11-11-09, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
Emy, I was thinking the same thing about the religious connotations and Laura, but I didn't know if I was reading too much into it?

At this point I'm still leaning toward a Laura boot, although I want to see the press photos first.

11-11-09, 04:58 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
This title says to me that there's a huge fallout from this week's boot -- must be a blindside and/or double-cross. Can't imagine that a Monica boot would cause that much of an uproar since her name's been tossed around forever, so it must be Laura (or 1 of the guys?). If most of the Galus think that RussHell is going home, then obviously there will be a "day of reckoning" for whomever (Shambo? John? Dave too???) flips.

The other thing that could be interesting is if RussHell engineers a plan and tests some people, and then they don't vote as planned. Perhaps it wouldn't impact the outcome at this TC, but it would tell him who he can and cannot trust.

I am very much looking forward to tomorrow night's episode. After CBS let the cat out of the bag with a 4 min. youtube preview last week, I wouldn't worry about spoiling things for this week. Wonder if they'll have a new promo tonight? I'm still eagerly awaiting the press photos to give us more clues about the challenge.

11-11-09, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
I took "day of reckoning" meaning that the person gets voted out bc of their actions up til now and next week...not in response to this week's boot

If Laura goes this week, who would be so upset to say there's gonna be a day of reckoning? Only Monica will be overly upset and she doesn't talk like that.

Who says it? imho one of the southern people Russhell Shambo or Natalie. And who else but Russhell really has to answer to anything? Therefore, they're talking about Laura imho.

Perhaps Laura says it about Russhell but then she has her own
day of reckoning at TC..EPMB loves him some irony.

From what has been said, Ep 9 starts the ball rolling really on how FF make it to the end...therefore, it doesn't have to be Laura this week, rather a shifting of power starting with Monica going...no threat of a women's alliance and the numbers for Galu are starting to dwindle. Once they hit 9 with Shambo on their side FF can Pagong the rest of Galu (imho John Dave Brett Kelly)

11-11-09, 05:42 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
Great points Emy! A lot of good ideas I hadn't considered. And I agree it sounds like something RussHell or a fellow southerner might say.

I guess another interpretation of the "Day of Reckoning" is that next week they'll be down to 10 people -- 4FF(+Shambo) vs. 5 Galu. So a possible tie and a day of reckoning where the line will be drawn in the sand and people will have to take sides. It'll be the deciding factor as to whether Galu holds its lead or totally implodes and gets Pagonged.

Can't wait to see the rest of the clues which hopefully will point us in the right direction.

11-11-09, 05:46 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
good thought squid...who was talking about the survivors questioning what happens in a tie? at 10? oh yeah it was missyae and she mentioned the dreaded purple rock

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-09, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
I initially read this as a final great battle between two kingpins. And I like emy's points on "The Day of Reckoning" being connected to Laura.

If Laura makes it through tomorrow night, which I think she does, then next week will make it three whole episodes of RussHell STILL not getting rid of her. Something keeps thwarting his plan to get rid of what he sees as his biggest threat. First she wins immunity. Then, she is saved a second time. He's never had to wait this long. She's cramping his style.

I can see him saying, after again crafting a foolproof plan and getting his numbers on board, that this will be her day of reckoning. If you read it as a battle cry of sorts, it's totally RussHell.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-09, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
I agree that it does Russ or Laura are more likely to be thinking in terms of "A day of Reckoning".

But, Shambo finally seemed to be in agreement with others last week in targeting her "90210" opponent. She was very frustrated when Laura won Immunity. She also appears to think in terms of justice, or "A Reckoning" toward those she thinks look down on her.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-14-09, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
I think it's Shambo who says this about Laura. She is the one with personal issues with Laura, and if Shambo flips next week, giving FF the majority against Galu, she would be the one who delivers Laura's retribution.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-09, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
Hear hear!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-20-09, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-09, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
Wow, Frisky, you nailed it. It appears that the "Day of Reckoning" could be what either Laura or RussHell exclaim regarding next weeks conflict. The preview vidcaps indeed set up a either it's RussHell or it's Laura scenario.

I even hate to bring this up, as we all know that Jiffy's blog may not be trusted, but why would Jiffy say that Laura never saw it coming, regarding the spec that she's a blindside? I know he's full of mallarky, but if Laura is going to be a blindside, I don't see her going next week, when it's what we expect.....hmmm?

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-09, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
I got everything right except for the location of the idol and the boot (I thought it would be Monica). I never nail it! I was thrilled when I watched the episode last night. It was my first real nailing.

As for the blindside, keep in mind that it's from Laura's perspective, not ours. SHE didn't see it coming. I think the reason she feels safe and is blindsided is because Galu still outnumbers Foa Foa and she would never suspect any of them from flipping. Even Shambo was continuing to hide her alliance with FF. She won't be surprised by FF votes, and probably not Shambo's either because she stated last night that she does not trust Shambo, but no way does she suspect that her guys will turn.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-09, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-09 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Jeff is parsing words again (something we all should keep in mind). Laura didn't see the Kelly boot coming, any Galu boot for that matter. Even though they knew there was an HII somewhere in camp to be found, Monica was shot down when she brought up the possibility it might be played.

From her post-vote confessional it seems she has taken the Kelly boot personally and has perhaps fixated on Russell as the object of her wrath (or it could be all four Foa Foa). Not smart game, what's done is done and she should be looking forward not making it personal.

11-13-09, 06:11 PM (EST)
13. "Here are the CBS clues"
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix:

TEMPERS FLARE AND AN ALLIANCE THREATENS TO SPLINTER APART AT THE MOST DRAMATIC TRIBAL COUNCIL YET, ON "SURVIVOR SAMOA"

A clever castaway jeopardizes the success of a scheme to ensure their own safety in the game.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-09, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Who's imitating who?"
That blurb sounds like it came from Total Drama Action (previously Island)...................

11-13-09, 06:42 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Who's imitating who?"
Hard to top the last 2 TCs, so I'm surprised they're promising the most dramatic TC yet -- but I guess there is the potential for a tie and they'll play that up big-time.

Regarding the alliance that threatens to splinter apart: I'm guessing it could mean 2 things (which aren't necessarily mutually exclusive):

-- Some doubt is created about whether the 4 FF (+ Shambo) stick together (if this is the case, then it must be misdirection)

-- Or it could also mean that 1 (or more) of the remaining Galus flips to avoid the tie. Side note on this: In the online chat today, I asked Kelly if she thought the Galus would hang tight next episode or if another one (not including Shambo) would flip, and she said John is the most likely to flip, esp. now that Erik is gone.

11-13-09, 07:19 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Who's imitating who?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-09 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

If the word "clever" wasn't in this sentence, I would definitely think it was Shambo, because we've seen her jeopardize numerous plans in the past: A clever castaway jeopardizes the success of a scheme to ensure their own safety in the game.

So assuming it's not Shambo, whose safety would need to be ensured? And who might jeopardize the plan?

At this point, with not much to go on in the vidcaps, I'm guessing John. Let's say John flips and FF tries to protect the fact that he's really with them...but then the rocket scientist overthinker does something to tip Laura/Galu off? Just a hunch. (I still haven't thought through why John would hop over to FF+Shambo at this point...what would be the upside for him, esp. since he'd be at the bottom of the alliance.)

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-09, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who's imitating who?"
Maybe it's not John, it's Brett that flips and then almost balls everything up? Or after Brett flips maybe Natalie screws up while trying to play undercover with the 90210's again? Hmmm...... hopefully we'll get more to go on soon, especially if the Fever vidcaps can be seen more easily.......

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-09, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Here are the CBS clues"

>A clever castaway jeopardizes the success
>of a scheme to ensure
>their own safety in the
>game.

If Galu realizes that Shambo is now a Foa Foa then the scheme could be a repeat of Ian and Tom's plan: "We aren't afraid of the purple rock and are ready to force a tie." The clever castaway would be the one that decides the purple rock is not for him afterall and goes to Foa Foa. John? Possibly.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-09, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Here are the CBS clues"
John has been edited as too clever for his own good, and so has Dave, to some extent. Brett, we know little about. I'm sure he's bright, but no sign of "clever" so far.

11-13-09, 11:01 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Here are the CBS clues"
Here's a totally crazy idea. CBS just posted a new promo (see vidcaps thread), and Russell says he knows he doesn't need the idol, but we cannot see who he's saying it to. Then the Narrator asks whether Russell will find a 3rd HII and become the greatest Survivor in history, or will he become the biggest fool.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I'm thinking that Russell could give the HII (assuming he or someone on FF finds it) to someone on Galu that he wants to win over for this episode to avoid the 5-5 tie and put FF in the lead. I'm thinking the person he gives it to could be Brett (since we just learned from the Kelly post game interview that Brett and Shambo are tight, and maybe she tells Russell he's the most trustworthy one to try to flip). Or it could also be John, esp. since he seemed the most receptive person to Russell's overtures the previous episode.

No matter who it is, this theory would help explain why 1 of the Galu guys (or gals) would be willing to flip at this point -- the HII would guarantee them F4 (then every man or woman for him/herself).

So tying back to this week's clues...could the "clever castaway" who's been given the gift of the HII in exchange for voting with FF this week almost jeorpardize the plan by thinking of double crossing RussHell? (And hence the promo hint that RussHell could be turned into a fool?)

Just a theory/hunch...it's late so I might not be thinking straight...what do you guys think???

11-14-09, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Here are the CBS clues"
These are good theories, michel and Squid.

The new promo certainly raises questions.

My take was the same as michel's, that it is Galu who has a scheme, and the clever one, which sounded to me like John, would rather switch than possibly go down in a tie.

As for Brett's tie to Shambo, remember the opening confessional this seaason was Brett introducing Shambo. Those two have been linked from the very outset of the show, but so far there's been no storyline to explain the link. I've always expected that one would emerge. Whether this episode, I don't know, as there's still time.

However, this is the episode where Foa Foa NEEDS an ally. If they send another Galu away and remain tight, along with Shambo, they don't need Brett. Basically, if someone wants to be adopted by Foa Foa, then now is the time.

It could even be there are two people toying with flipping, both John and Brett, but only one sticks. Or maybe they really do purple rock.

Here's another thought. Purple rock isn't the first result of a tie, but rather a deadlock tie. First there is a revote. In S1, the revote on the tie resulted in a changed vote, so there was no tiebreaker.

So it is very possible for a dramatic TC to happen because the first vote is a tie, which makes Jeff recite the purple rock rules before the revote, and then someone switches because they would be vulnerable to the draw.

11-14-09, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Here are the CBS clues"
I'm a little behind on interviews but there's one thing that can work in favor of Brett being the one to flip: He was with the FF4 during the reward loss but we saw nothing of it (except for a nugget that belongs in the editing thread). They had to talk didn't they? I wonder if anything will come of it.

11-14-09, 01:28 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Here are the CBS clues"
He did get to spend time with them, very true. Laura was there as well, though, so who knows how much opportunity she would allow, at least around the campfire. I would think she kept tabs on the group. Of course there could have been some "hunting and gathering" action during the day.

11-14-09, 01:31 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Here are the CBS clues"
I do like the idea of a tie/revote -- could definitely see that happening. And I like Michel's Ian/Tom analogy...in a way, it's kind of like a game of chicken. Who's going to flinch first?

Regarding the clever castaway clue: How are you guys interpretting the end part of the sentence, about a scheme "to ensure their own safety?" Because of the word "own," I was reading this as the clever person potentially undermines a plan to keep him/herself safe (vs. the entire tribe). But maybe I'm being too literal.

11-14-09, 01:56 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Here are the CBS clues"
That's how I read it. The person protects himself or herself at the possible expense of the group plan.

11-14-09, 01:56 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Here are the CBS clues"
If there's a repeat of the "Tom-Ian ultimatum" I see the clever player going behind Laura's back and voting with the FF4 + Shambo, ensuring his safety by avoiding the purple rock scenario.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-09, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Here are the CBS clues"
As for Brett's tie to Shambo, remember the opening confessional this seaason was Brett introducing Shambo. Those two have been linked from the very outset of the show, but so far there's been no storyline to explain the link. I've always expected that one would emerge. Whether this episode, I don't know, as there's still time. However, this is the episode where Foa Foa NEEDS an ally. If they send another Galu away and remain tight, along with Shambo, they don't need Brett. Basically, if someone wants to be adopted by Foa Foa, then now is the time.

This is what I'm thinking too. This is the opening Brett (and the editing) needed. Brett got the first confessional of the entire season and then he went MIA. Perhaps TPTB didn't want him tied too closely to Galu (and Kelly) and hid him. Now his time and story have come. He gave the opening quote about Shambo and then we had the press release photo of him and Shambo during the merge feast. IIRC, he is a student of the game. He could decide that its time to flip and/or avoid the purple rock. There's also an interesting vidcap of him during the IC challenge that I think is significant:

It would be good for OFG theory, but we're pretty sure he's not in danger. Maybe he wins immunity, but I think he could be the clever one.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-14-09, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Here are the CBS clues"
Since this is a "Day of Reckoning" (Retribution), could the "Barbies" decide it is Justice to target Natalie?

Only, Russell finds the Idol and gives it to Natalie, or Natalie finds it herself. If the FF's vote (with Shambo, and maybe John) Laura, she will be outta there. That might make for an excellent Day of Rechoning.

11-16-09, 11:52 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Here are the CBS clues"
I've been wondering how the Galu girls are going to react to Natalie. So far there's been no hint of that in any of the promos, which at this point is a good sign for Natalie.

I guess that's the beauty of Natalie's strategy to ride Russell's coattails -- it's kind of like Boston Rob and Amber -- he's takes the heat for all the dirty work.

11-14-09, 00:20 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
As a calendar note, TDT thinks this could be a one Day episode, per Day of Reckoning, but Ponderosa clip clearly shows Kelly and Erik are alone 3 days, so there will be an RC.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-16-09, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
OMG!

That doesn't provide much time to SCRAMBLE!

11-17-09, 00:47 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
Here's the TV Guide blurb:

The former Galu tribe members try not to let Russell out of their sights so he can't find another hidden immunity idol. At tribal council, another castaway is voted out of the game.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-09, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Ep. 10 Title - "The Day of Reckoning""
Interesting.

If Russell finds the HII while he's being watched, he still finds the HII. And can pass it to anyone he wants if need be. It's just like regular individual immunity that way, you can give it to someone else.

Or... he could tell the other Foa Foa all the most likely hiding spots (which he already figured out for himself), he doesn't really need to find it as long as one of his allies does.

Bluster could be for the sake of the game, keep the Galu rattled.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •