The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S19 ep8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-09, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S19 ep8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-09 AT 11:57 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. If that. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading!
This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Brett." (Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Brett and Mick." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.)

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (what is the merge tribe name, who wins what challenge, who makes the title quote, will this episode be more or less or equally as boring as the last one), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post!
We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just that way. This is not a discussion thread, this is a vote thread, vote vote vote!

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post!
Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Dave." (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Dave who and Monica who?")

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places on the forum to debate he merits of people's arguments, don't do it here. If you need a place, make one.

But please feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, we really are very interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.
Unless they are absolutely necessary, of course. This could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better. If you have to do graphics make them pertinant to something. Yeah, it's an archaic rule, live with it.

5. Have fun!
That's why you're here, right!

The DAWs!

Foa Foa (Yellow) Tribe
Jaison Robinson
Mick Trimming
Natalie White
Russell Hantz

Galu (Purple) Tribe
Brett Clouser
Dave Ball
Erik Cardona
John Fincher
Kelly Sharbaugh
Laura Morett
Monica Padilla
Shannon "Shambo" Waters

Eliminated
ep 1. Marisa Calihan (Foa Foa)
ep 2. Mike Borassi (Foa Foa) med. evac.
ep 2. Betsy Bolan (Foa Foa)
ep 3. Ben Browning (Foa Foa)
ep 4. Yasmin Giles (Galu)
ep 5. Ashley Trainer (Foa Foa)
ep 6. Russell Swan (Galu) med. evac.
ep 7. Elizabeth "Liz" Kim (Foa Foa)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ERIK goldenmike4393 11-03-09 1
 Erik dabo 11-03-09 2
 Erik emydi 11-03-09 3
 Erik Q 11-03-09 4
 Erik Outfrontgirl 11-03-09 5
 Brett vince3 11-03-09 6
 Erik Max Headroom 11-04-09 7
 Erik CTgirl 11-04-09 8
 HEY ERIK... Round Robin 11-04-09 9
 Erik Brownroach 11-04-09 10
 Erik redbeard103152 11-04-09 11
 Laura kingfish 11-04-09 12
 Bye-bye, Erik Belle Book 11-04-09 13
 Erik Flowerpower 11-04-09 14
 Erik AyaK 11-04-09 15
 Erik Loree 11-04-09 16
 Erik greg2557 11-05-09 17
 Erik kircon 11-05-09 18
 Eric citywitch 11-05-09 19
 Housekeeping post dabo 11-06-09 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-03-09, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ERIK"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-09 AT 07:44 PM (EST)

Buh bye, ERIK, "The PROUD WOMANIZER." http://www.dingorue.com/2009/08/30/erik-cardona-survivor-samoa/

11-03-09, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Erik"
It's no secret the merge happens this week, and typically the strong tribe eats one of their own out of sheer stupidity.

Russ H. may somehow win Individual Immunity but that's just a guess as there are no clues.

This will be an even more boring episode than the last.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-09, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Erik"
I got nothin

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-03-09, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Erik"
I hope the bartending and woman chasing helps you pay off your double major from Pepperdine, LOL. Also, he says he greatly admires his father because he sacrificed everything to raise him. Well if my father did that, sent me to a WAY expensive private school and I spend my days waking late, running on the beach, slinging drinks and sleeping with all kinds of women (many whom are taken), he would call that poor payback for his sacrifices.

I say good-riddence to Erik.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-09, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Erik"
It's logical within the game that Erik would go now, no question that it makes sense. However, I don't think we would be so certain based on clues given, without a source spoiler. We might be thinking the "soft alliance" with Laura wouldn't hold up, that it's misdirection, or that the Galu men would recruit Foa Foa to take out Laura. After all, 3 of the 4 FF are males ... at the same time, we know that Evil Russell prefers to recruit women because he thinks he can control them.

The boot story has been set up. Erik has been flying high, taunting Foa Foa, and taking the leader role a bit more than John. The Shambo puppet election was probably not such a great idea on the men's part, because it resulted in the other three Galu women feeling disgruntled and out of control. It would have been more strategic to give the reins to Laura and allow her to feel comfy.

I would not be surprised if Brett tells Kelly that the guys are ready to take out Monica or Laura, but I'm not sure if the editors are ready to show these two are close. Since Kelly is the one focused on Erik, it's possible she got some information that made her 100% down on Erik. Of course the Foa Foa are spreading seeds, but some hint from within the Galu tribe would seal the deal that they declare war on each other instead of the ragtag leftovers of a crushed tribe that they don't respect.

If either John or Dave win the immunity, that too will increase everyone's perception that the Erik-John-Dave trio needs to go.

Erik got a "closure" type confessional on his "pirate ship" sail, and I think he is well poised to sail off to the land of Ponderosa.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-09, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Brett"
Just to be different.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-09, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Erik"
Let the stupidity begin. Doesn't anyone other than Dicque appreciate a good pagonging these days?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-09, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Erik"
The vidcaps tell the story - all the targets are on Galu. Someone targets Erik and Laura says it got to be a big blindside.
And yet another survivor goes home with an idol in his pocket.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-04-09, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "HEY ERIK..."
...it's time for you to go!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-09, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Erik"
Because CTgirl says so.

Clearly Galu is going to implode so all Foa has to do is pick a faction to manipulate/vote along with. Russell's new pact with Laura should come in handy. Most likely the Club Med Ladies will all agree on Erik, since Shambo does not appear poised to leave yet.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-04-09, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Erik"
An idol in your pocket is worth nothing if its not played.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-09, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Laura"
Carnac just whispered into my ear.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-04-09, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Bye-bye, Erik"
RussHell convinces the women that it's better to target Erik than to go after Foa Foa -- at least for now. It doesn't help Erik's cause any that the guys made their plans to control the tribe through Shambo so obvious!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-09, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Erik"
What CTGirl says, goes!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-09, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Erik"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-09 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

Clearly Galu is worried about its gender split. The Galu guys probably believe that the Foa Foa guys will side with them to survive. The Galu girls have to swing Foa Foa guys. or they'll be gone. So...

Both factions ask Foa Foa for support while pretending to each other to target Foa Foa. Ultimately Natalie "swings" three of Foa Foa (herself, Russell, Mick) to vote with Laura over Erik, and Brett does too. The final vote is 8-4. Jaison votes with Erik and earns himself a ticket home next episode.

I'm wondering if the reason that we keep seeing descriptions of John as a smart player is that he then tries to make a deal with Russell to vote out one or more of Laura's group before he goes himself (or tells Dave to do it). When it's 6-3, John (or Dave) plus Foa Foa plus Shambo makes a majority. And I can't believe Russell wants to go into the next vote 4-4.

Or maybe not. Anyway, goodbye Erik.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-09, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Erik"

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-05-09, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Erik"

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-05-09, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Erik"
Because everyone and the SOTS says so.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-05-09, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Eric"
meh...don't really care (been otherwise occupied lately) & maybe it's just me but I don't find this season particularly engaging

11-06-09, 00:15 AM (EST)
20. "Housekeeping post"
Aiga (merge: blue) tribe

Brett Clouser (Galu)
Dave Ball (Galu)
Erik Cardona (Galu)
Jaison Robinson (Foa Foa)
John Fincher (Galu)
Kelly Sharbaugh (Galu)
Laura Morett (Galu)
Mick Trimming (Foa Foa)
Monica Padilla (Galu)
Natalie White (Foa Foa)
Russell Hantz (Foa Foa)
Shannon "Shambo" Waters (Galu)

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •