The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-30-09, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7"
Just watched all the Insider clips -- a few good tidbits:

On Galu
- Monica is very suspicious of the men voting Shambo as leader when just the night before they were supposedly going to vote her out. In perhaps a bit of foreshadowing, Monica says that Erik will regret it if he goes against her and sides with the guys because "John will want to take Erik out because he's his biggest threat." She says she's never trusted John since the very beginning, and that she's waiting to talk to Kelly about it, because Kelly is "more in the know" (presumably because of her snuggling with Brett).

- In another clip that screams irony and foreshadowing, Erik says the Galu men outnumber the Galu women, so "do the math -- there's no reason we shouldn't be the Final 4."

- John says that voting Shambo as leader is a good move for the guys and a bad move for the "power hungry girls." He also says that he knows that Shambo won't let Laura or Monica get any rewards or chances to get stronger. I must say, John seems to be the brains behind the guy alliance -- quite a turn from his initial dumb model edit.

- Laura is holding a big grudge against Shambo for not letting her go on the reward (she seems to have a very short memory...and her voice is so grating that I can't listen to her for very long). Laura also has a very high opinion of herself and how she helps Galu win all the challenges.

- Shambo says she's the happiest she's been in 16 days. And in one of the funniest lines, Erik says that now that Shambo is leader, "the Shambo volume has gone from a 3 to an 8, and I can only handle a 2, so you do the math."

On Fao Fao
- When voting at TC, RussHell says he's voting for Liz because "you're the weakest link when it comes to trust -- I know you'll flip flop at the merge."

- Mick says he feels terrible for blindsiding Liz, but "we have a soft alliance with someone at Galu, and a lot of it hinges on Natalie." (I might not have the exact words on this, so it'll be interesting to to see what James Barber's transcript says.)

- RussHell is more fed up than ever with his FF tribemates...they make him "sick to his stomach." He says it's disgusting that FF "has doctors and lawyers and we're competing against hairdressers and they're still whooping our ____."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7 SquidProQuo 10-30-09 1
 RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7 SquidProQuo 10-30-09 2
   RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7 michel 11-01-09 3
       RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7 Outfrontgirl 11-01-09 4
           RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7 michel 11-01-09 5
           RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7 LFJ 11-01-09 6
               RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7 Outfrontgirl 11-01-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-30-09, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-09 AT 06:22 PM (EST)

Here are the transcripts that have been transcribed so far -- courtesy of James Barber:

Tribal Council Voting

Find out what each member of Foa Foa had to say as they cast their votes

Mick (Liz with a line through the Z): I feel terrible about blindsiding you like this. This is strictly strategic, and that's it. We have a soft alliance over at Galu, and a lot of hinges on Natalie's play. That's all this is about. Around camp, you've been amazing, your performance in competitions is top-notch. Please don't take this personally. It's strategy.

Liz (Jaison with a sad face): This is totally strategic and not at all personal. Sorry.

Russell (Liz): You're the weakest link when it comes to trust. That's why I've gotta get rid of you. When the merge happens, I know you'll flip-flop.

Natalie (Liz with a line through it): Liz I'm voting for you because this is what the group decided. Played a good game.

Jaison (Liz): <says nothing>

Secret Scene: Liz

Liz's attempt at drying a pair of pants over the fire ends in disaster

(Day 17)
(Liz comes back to camp with kindling; Mick gets the flint working and they start a fire)

Liz (solo): Mick and I have been tending to the fire all day. It's a 24/7 job. Mick went on a short walk and he specifically asked me to watch that his pants not catch on fire, because he's trying to dry out his @*@+%. They take forever to dry.

(While Liz is doing something else, Russell and Jaison see the pants on fire)

Liz (as Jaison pours water on them): Oh my God, they're smoldering!

Liz (solo): So, while I'm not paying attention, and all the sudden, Jaison's like, "These pants are smoldering! Get me some saltwater!"" (laughs) And lo and behold, there's a huge hole the size of my hand in Mick's pants leg.

Liz: Holey moley, that's the biggest hole ever!

Russell (amused while Jaison holds up the pants): He might not notice.

Liz (solo): I can't wait until Mick gets back. That's gonna be the funniest thing ever. He leaves the house with the little kids and the fire and the kids nearly burned the house down. It actually added to the humor of the day.

(Mick returns and groans when he sees the pants)

Liz: Sorry, Mick. Dad left the house and the kids almost burnt it down!

Jaison: You can wear my pants.

Mick (smiling): I only asked one thing, one request. (?), watch and learn.

Natalie: It gave us a good laugh anyway, for a minute. Sorry.

Mick: Honestly, I couldn't care less. I really could not.

(Mick wears the pants, and Liz laughs)

Liz's Final Words
Liz reacts to having just been voted out by her tribemates

"This experience was nothing but intense, and I'm so appreciative of my family and my friends for supporting me this whole way. My tribemates outwitted me, but kudos to them. I really really hope they make it to the end. This is one hell of a game. I'm glad I made it as far as I did."

(cut)

"My gut instinct told me it was quite possible I could go home. It was a very strategic move. The tables turned so quickly that it's a little bit surprising, but not that shocking."

(cut)

"It's always disappointing to be voted off. It's never a good feeling. I don't think anyone would ever think it was positive. But it is a game, and somebody has to be voted off. If we'd have won today I wouldn't be sitting here. What are you gonna do?"

(cut)

"Foa Foa just needs a break. I think that's why I need to go. Strategically, it makes sense for Natalie to stay, in case there is a merge, and then the three strongest guys. At the end of the day, rather than keeping me, I would have been a more competitive asset. Diplomatically, Natalie has made some strides with Laura, so it's a very strategic move on Foa Foa's part. In that sense it's not that surprising they voted me out."

(cut)

"I voted for Jaison because I thought that's what the plan was. He just, his heart wasn't in it anymore, and it showed around camp. If you think about it logically, it makes sense for the 3 strongest guys to stay, and the strongest female, which should have been me. But in case there is a merge, it makes sense. It sucks either way, but what are you gonna do?"

Liz the Day After

Liz reflects on her time in the game, which allowed her to form true friendships with people from different walks of life

"For myself, my primary goal was to test the outer limits of what I capable of. The outer boundaries of my patience, my own determination. I never thought of myself as a complainer, but maybe I was. Maybe I needed to be tested. It was all those questions, very introspective, that I wanted to see. I've led a pretty comfortable life, and I've always wanted to achieve what it was I set my eyes on. When this golden opportunity, fell into my lap, I'm not one to shut the door on opportunity. Here I am now, part of Foa Foa, and losing."

(cut)

"It's mind-boggling to think we could lose challenge after challenge. That last immunity challenge, you had 2 lawyers and a doctor. This is not a jetset, college grad, fraternity, beer drinking crowd. We've endured the bonds of time and it's mind-boggling. It goes to show you how difficult the puzzles and the challenges are. It's not the same as watching from home. Doing and enduring those challenges mentally and physically when you have so little of the creature comforts you're used to. So little food and so little nourishment. All we had were each other. When all of us said that we fully trusted each other, we really meant it. I certainly did."

(cut)

"Kudos to Russell. He really got me when he said I could vote for Jaison. For that I commend him. I do hope he goes far along in the game."

(cut)

"At the end of the day I do hope it's a Foa Foa member in the final 2 or 3 because that will show America that perseverance and patience pays. No matter how big the obstacle or how large the adversity, we were able to overcome. Our hope wasn't for naught. Every day we woke up with a newfound optimism that today would be the day. Every day it wasn't (laughs), but it still didn't keep us from hoping."

(cut)

"I am very proud of the game I played. I felt like for the most part I was very principled. I wasn't going around backstabbing, I wasn't lying outright, I wasn't scurrying, I wasn't doing all the deceiving and manipulating necessary. Maybe that was my Achilles' Heel, because I didn't. For the most part, losing challenge after challenge, I thought I gave 110% at camp and the challenges. That's all I knew to do, until it got to a point we had to put our game face on. That for me was really the day I was voted out, that was my only misstep. That was the only real regret I have in the game, I didn't put aside my subjective human personal attachments for these people, and attack them with my game hand."

(cut)

"For me, my biggest takeaway from this experience was the importance of human bonds. 10 strangers whittled down to 5 could become so close in 18 days, just by bare necessity, to me was astounding. I never would have anticipated the ability to grow that close. We did. We had hours to talk about each other and get to know each other. So for that it was a huge takeaway for me."

10-30-09, 10:52 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-09 AT 11:04 PM (EST)

More transcripts, thanks to James Barber:

Monica Becomes Paranoid
With Shambo the newly-elected leader of Galu, Monica becomes suspicious of her tribe's recent activities

"We just had a chief's vote, and everyone voted Shambo, when Shambo was supposed to be Shambo home last night. It's just very strange for me. I don't know if they're trying to increase the target on her back. That just seems weird, the one person everyone said wanted to go home, they now want to be our leader and make decisions. (pause) I don't know. I guess it kind of turns on who to trust out of Erik, Dave, and Brett, and if they're actually being straight up with me or not. I'm still not quite sure. Really in the long run it would be better for Erik to stick with me. John will eventually want to get Erik out as his only threat. If Erik doesn't see that...he's just screwing himself over as well. (pause) I'm just trying to stay silent, I gotta wait until I talk to Kelly, because Kelly seems to be more in the know to what's going on. I just want to know who John has in the numbers. It seems he's kind of pulled Shambo into his court because he considers her a strong player. He's kind of going against what he said, but I never trusted John, ever, ever. I had a gut feeling about him and it turns out I'm right. We shall see how it plays out."

Russell's Evil Plan
Russell announces his secret plan of using Laura to oust the stronger members of the Galu tribe before she outlives her usefulness

"I just talked to Laura. I'm trying to use my jedi mind trick on her. I'm trying to convince her it would be best for her to get rid of one of the guys. It probably would be for the best, but it would also be the best for our tribe, because if she gets rid of one of the guys, it makes her tribe a little bit weaker. The next to go would probably be Shambo. At the same time, I'm trying to get her on our side. 'Hey, you can trust me. We need to be able to prevent the blindside. That's the main thing in this game. If we can do that, me and you can go all the way. Who do you think's butt's gonna be on the line once the merge happens? You. You're the smartest out there, you're the strongest out there. You can play the game. Your butt's gonna be on the line.' She fell for it hook, line and sinker. She's taking it all. I think once we get to that side, she's gonna protect me as much as she can until I can get rid of her. Then the whole game changes. Plus, I have an idol. Hopefully I'll get the second one. If I have two idols, and this works with me and her, I could win the million dollars with no problem."

The Galu Men
Erik reveals his plan of getting the Galu men to the final four

"It's like we have a few different leaves on the lawn. You see a couple leaves, and you go, 'We should rake the lawn.' A couple more leaves, we should rake the lawn. A couple more leaves, we should rake the lawn. Then all the sudden this huge windstorm comes in and *poof* there's leaves everywhere. Well, you'd better go get a damn rake. Basically, last night was that night. We had to get a damn rake. Russell left. We had a lot of things possibly pending, if, and, maybe, whenever. Now it's survival of the fittest. Russ is gone, we have no more options, we have concrete. There are 4 Galu men. We outnumber the women. Galu outnumber Foa Foa. If you do the math, there's no reason those 4 men should not be venturing into the final 4 together. Especially if we have Shambo up our sleeve. It's almost like a 5-man alliance, in the Galu tribe. There's no reason Foa Foa should even be considered competitors in this game anymore, and there's no reason the women of Galu should be considered competitors anymore. It should be all about those 4/5 Galu men."

Russell Is Fed Up
Russell's frustration with his tribemates reached a peak when Foa Foa completely blew it at the reward challenge

"I'm sick of hearing, 'Oh well it's just a reward challenge.' I'm sick of hearing, 'Go team go. Foa Foa Foa!' like Natalie does. It makes me sick to my stomach. If you start going into a locker room at halftime and start cheering 'em on, hell no. You get focused. You get focused on the task at hand. That's their problem. 'Oh, we can do this! We can do this!' Like a bunch of ##### cheerleaders. You gotta mentally get focused. Sit there quiet, put it in your head. They don't do that here."

(cut)

"Next challenge, if it's a physical challenge, I'm hoping. I don't know. I'm gonna try to do my best. I don't know. That's all I can do. Do my best. I went into this challenge with the reward, picking up the baskets, I didn't sit there saying I can do memorize everything, I can do this. I say there saying I'm gonna do my best. This might not be my greatest challenge, but I'm gonna do my best. Not everybody else. Mick. Jaison. Natalie. Liz. They all said how good they are at remembering stuff. It was right there on the challenge. Remembering stuff. And we got our butts kicked."

Want Versus Need
Kelly explains the predicament of having to choose points over items during the reward challenge

"It's kind of hard though, because you open these items, we know we need a tarp, we're struggling to start a fire, so a lantern would have been good with kerosene, but at the same time, there's this wonderful reward, going on a boat, eating all this food, having coffee. Sailing in the ocena, kind of a little vacation to get away from camp. Camp life has been so hard for us, that it's like, the thing that gets me through it, personally, is wanting something. Having this amazing boat. OK, I can go through 3 days of camp life that suck and are soaking wet, and I get this boat, right? We get food, we get more energy, and we can get going. Or we can come back with the tarp and the lantern and we can have camp life be a little bit better. I don't care about camp life. I would rather suffer a few days and win a reward than consistently be here, doing this, eating crabs. I can't do it. Maybe that applies to my life in real life too. I definitely choose want over need."

The Cursed Necklace
After losing an incomprehensible number of challenges, Mick begins to believe that the leadership necklace is cursed

"We do everything by consensus. There has only been a couple of times where we have come back to camp and I've been like, 'This needs to get done. You do this and this and this.' Otherwise it's a consensus. So I'm really not trying to cover my own #####, I feel like. I'm the first guy to admit if I'm wrong, I'll say, hey, I think I'm wrong. I don't have that big an ego to where I have an issue with that."

(cut)

"I don't know if giving the necklace away would do anything. Maybe it would. Maybe I should burn it or do something with it. Toss it out to the sea. I'd probably wake up the next morning and it would be around my neck again. It's tough to say. Is there a Survivor curse or hex? Foa Foa hex or curse or pox on our family? It kind of feels that way though. We have a little Southern belle over there who's real religious, she's praying all the time, real positive girl, positive thinker. I think she's gotten us all on board with this religious kick, and everyone's praying to whoever will listen. It doesn't work."

Cruisin'
Shambo enjoys an afternoon of sailing on the open seas

"I feel like I won a cruise. I am taking it all in. I have nothing but joyful, tranquil thoughts running through my head. I'm hungry but I'm so happy. This is the happiest I've been in 16 days, bar none. I feel like I won the lottery, and this is my boat, and I bought it, and I'm cruising around the South Pacific, baby. This is awesome."

(cut)

"Galu came to the table today and put Foa Foa in their place. I think everybody was behind my decision on who was gonna be played and who was gonna sit out. The big thing behind that wasn't today, it's what happens today and who can I play tomorrow? Who can I have strong for a physical challenge tomorrow. I was trying to set today up for tomorrow's success."

Electing Shambo
John explains the trials and tribulations of electing Shambo as the new leader of Galu

"This morning we elected Shambo as Russell's replacement. I think it's a good move for me, I think it's a good move for the team, I think it's a good move for Shambo, I think it's a bad move for some of the power-hungry girls. The flow is continuing. Life is good."

(cut)

"Shambo was elected for several reasons. One, she is not one of the +%+!%. The +%+!% are trying to stay strong, none of us wanted to be elected leader. Two, Shambo is an ex-Marine, she doesn't have a problem telling people what to do. Sometimes you need that out here. No one wants a tyrant, there's a careful balance you want. I'm not making an estimate as to what side of that she'll be on at all. Sometimes people need to be told what to do. Hopefully she can make some of those tough decisions, and she's already feeling ostracized a bit. Hopefully she'll continue to operate under a level where she's not afraid to be disliked a little bit. Hopefully she's not gonna give Laura and Monica any chance to get stronger under her watch."

Galu Gets Sea Sick
Monica describes a point during the sailing reward that was not all that pleasant for her tribe

"I've been on boats since I was a kid, but this boat was jumping 20, 25 feet in the air at any given moment. We haven't eaten much. Everyone was started to get pretty nauseous. I never get seasick, but I did on the pirate ship yesterday."

(cut)

"At first when I started to feel queasy, I was like, Monica, get it together, you do not get seasick, you cannot let these people see you get seasick. Then Kelly kind of got sick, and she went over and started throwing up a little bit. I went to the bathroom to calm myself down. That made matters worse. I went over to the side of the ship and was like fine, whatever, what's done is done, and I threw up in front of everyone. Who cares? It still kind of bothered me. I felt like I showed a sign of weakness, especially with something I'm usually not prone to be weak too. But then, the minute I started talking about that, John goes, 'OK, can we not talk about that right now, I don't feel well,' and then HE starts to lay down. Then I see Erik lying on the floor. Then Shambo disappears. Then Dave was like, 'I don't wanna talk right now.' One by one we were dropping like flies. Granted, not everyone threw up. Some people claimed not to have thrown up. But everyone was definitely feeling the motion sickness of that trip."

Laura's Grudge With Shambo
After being sent to Foa Foa while the rest of her tribe enjoyed one of the best rewards of the season, Laura begins to feel resentment towards her new leader

"I'm one of the main reasons we won our challenge, and then I get sent to the Foa Foa tribe and don't get to enjoy the wonderful reward they got. A little bummed? Yeah. Super-duper bummed. But my tribe's getting stronger. They ate. According to Shambo, they'll never send somebody back-to-back. That's probably the best challenge we'll have for the whole thing and I missed it, but, y'know..."

(cut)

"Heck yeah, I hold it against Shambo. When I'm laying in that cold bamboo Foa Foa shelter, freezing cold, in just my tanktop, she could have at least given me a heads up and said, 'Hey, grab some extra clothes,' or something. Heck yeah I hold it against Shambo. I did the best out of anybody on the thing. There's no rhyme or reason. If she would have thought, well, I'm sending you because you missed a match. John missed a match. I think John maybe made one match, if he even made that. There's so many other people she could have picked. I don't know if she sent me because I'm the strongest one. That makes no sense whatsoever. So yeah, there's definitely a grudge, but not a grudge to where it's gonna make me flip my game."

Life Without Russell
Erik describes Galu's camp life without Russell's leadership

"Russell being gone now hurts us most at camp life. Fortunately, myself and the seeds he planted, with his motivational talks and whatnot, and points of emphasis in regards to competition. Fortunately we haven't missed too much from that. We haven't lost too much of a beat from that. Of course it would be great to have him here, to have his spirit and motivation to win challenges and rewards and whatnot. But his mentality and spirit is still here even if his body is not. So we're not missing too much from that. We got a pretty good focus on that. The worst part we miss him is twofold. A, around camp, the workload, and the things he does, the firewood he brings in, his attention to detail with the fire, keeping us warm and keeping us dry. His genuine care for his tribe. That is gone. There's no more genuine caretaker now that he's gone. That makes it rough a little bit more. It sure was nice when it was around. Second of all, without him, we have to listen to Shambo more, and the Shambo volume has been turned up from about a 3 to an 8. I can only handle a 2, so you do the math for how I'm feeling about it."

Lawyers and Doctors
Russell wonders how a tribe consisting of mostly lawyers and doctors can continue to lose every single challenge that involves solving puzzles

"We have lawyers and doctors. Our tribe, we're probably the richest tribe ever out of 5 people. I guarantee you we're the richest tribe ever in Survivor history. And they cannot do the...you know what, from now on me and Natalie's gonna do the puzzle. Let them do the pushing. We can get it. I keep telling myself, they just got lucky, let's do the next one. Maybe they'll do better in the next one. It's not happening. They cannot complete a jigsaw puzzle, a puzzle my kids coulda had time pushing that back, getting there and finishing the puzzle. We're competing against hairdressers..."

(cut)

"And they're whipping our #####. And it's all in the puzzle. And I ain't did one yet, by the way. Maybe things need to change."

Liz's Conflict With Natalie and Laura
Liz explains her reasons for complaining about Natalie and Laura's chit-chat while she struggled with starting a fire

"Mick and I had a very, very hard time starting a fire, because of rain. Even though we had gotten a spark going, and some flames, the problem is the wood. Nothing is catching. It's a 24/7 job, to stoke the flame with dead palm fronds, so enough wood dries that the wood can catch. It is literally a 2-3 man process, requiring constant care and attention. Meanwhile, however helpful Natalie is, and she is, she collects all these dead palm fronds, she got waylaid in hostessing. She and Laura were talking about spiritual authors, and books, and music, and all I could think was God, I'm about to fall into the fire, because I'm so lightheaded blowing into these embers, and all you guys can talk about is the next bestselling spiritual author. I just wanted to take that damn book and throw it into the fire and have something dry to burn. It's really frustrating. As soon as they walked away, because all you can do is ask them, they don't take initiative, we were like, 'Natalie, can you go get more palm fronds?' As soon as they left, Mick and I looked at each other, and were like, 'Who are these people?' We are here trying to survive, and fire is our #1 priority, allow us to drink, allow us to eat. There is no time for book club. This is not the time or the place. It was unbelievable."

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-09, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7"
Thanks for bringing these, Squid.

The following has to be one of the most short-sighted statements ever:

Erik: "There's no reason Foa Foa should even be considered competitors in this game anymore, and there's no reason the women of Galu should be considered competitors anymore."

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-09, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7"
Indeed.

I thought this statement showed how arrogant Laura has become.

>>>When I'm laying in that cold bamboo Foa Foa shelter, freezing cold, in just my tanktop, she could have at least given me a heads up and said, 'Hey, grab some extra clothes,' or something. Heck yeah I hold it against Shambo.

Maybe when you go to a challenge where there's a good chance one of your tribe will be sent away, YOU should pack a bag instead of assuming that your clique is above participating in the hardship - especially when the player you've been giving all the crap assignments is now the one making the decision?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-09, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7"
Can I re-indeed you?

It is interesting however that what we heard from Laura in the episode's confessionals was much more level-headed.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-01-09, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7"
Laura's attitude toward "Shambo" was bad, but the worst, by far, IMO, was Kelly, who referred to Shambo as "Trailor Trash..."

She is a real piece of work.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-09, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Samoa Insider Clips, Ep. 7"
Yep. I don't like any of the Galu women's personalities. (I agree with you michel that Laura has her head in the game.)

No wonder the editors kept Laura, Monica, and Kelly mysterious - that gave us hope we might enjoy the season more when it got to be their turn.

I do like hearing more from the Galu guys. Erik, John, and Dave are way too cocky though. They aren't nice to Shambo either, but at least they make amusing comments. Erik is one of the only players this season who is fun. Too bad he is getting all crispy around the edges.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •