The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S19 ep7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-09, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S19 ep7"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-09 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-29-09 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. If that. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading!
This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Shambo." Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Shambo and Mick." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on, who gets sent to spy on the other tribe, who wins what challenge, who makes the title quote, does Probst show up for RC, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post!
We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just that way. This is not a discussion thread, this is a vote thread, vote vote vote!

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post!
Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Liz." (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Liz and Kelly who?")

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places on the forum to debate he merits of people's arguments, don't do it here.

But feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, we really are very interested in what you have to say.

But, let me emphasize this, this is not a discussion thread!

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.
Unless they are absolutely necessary, of course. This could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better. If you have to do graphics make them pertinant to something. Yeah, this is old school, live with it.

5. Have fun!
That's why you're here, right!

The DAWs!

Foa Foa (Yellow) Tribe
Elizabeth "Liz" Kim
Jaison Robinson
Mick Trimming
Natalie White
Russell Hantz

Galu (Purple) Tribe
Brett Clouser
Dave Ball
Erik Cardona
John Fincher
Kelly Sharbaugh
Laura Morett
Monica Padilla
Shannon "Shambo" Waters

Eliminated
ep 1. Marisa Calihan (Foa Foa)
ep 2. Mike Borassi (Foa Foa) med. evac.
ep 2. Betsy Bolan (Foa Foa)
ep 3. Ben Browning (Foa Foa)
ep 4. Yasmin Giles (Galu)
ep 5. Ashley Trainer (Foa Foa)
ep 6. Russell Swan (Galu) med. evac.

ok, i fixed it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Elizabeth "Liz" Kim byoffer 10-28-09 1
 Liz Outfrontgirl 10-28-09 2
 Liz vince3 10-28-09 3
 Jaison Estee 10-28-09 4
 Liz emydi 10-28-09 5
 Liz Brownroach 10-28-09 6
 Liz Loree 10-28-09 7
 LIZ goldenmike4393 10-28-09 8
 Liz esquire 10-28-09 9
 Liz Max Headroom 10-28-09 10
 See ya, Liz Belle Book 10-28-09 11
 Liz MJewel 10-28-09 12
 Liz AyaK 10-28-09 13
 Liz dabo 10-28-09 14
 HEY LIZ... Round Robin 10-29-09 15
 Liz redbeard103152 10-29-09 16
 Liz suzzee 10-29-09 17
 Shambo kingfish 10-29-09 18
 Liz kircon 10-29-09 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-09, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Elizabeth "Liz" Kim"
I thought she might go before Ashley, but now it is her turn.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-09, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Liz"
If only she were blonde, could play dumb, had a Southern accent, and rode Russell like a horse ... and if her tribe had been able to win more than one challenge ...

maybe she could have been the player Jeff thought she might be. I had hopes for her.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-09, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Liz"
Turns out that she's too smart for her own good, as far as RussHell's concerned.......

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-09, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jaison"
That's my mistaken vote and I'm sticking to it.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-09, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Liz"
I think this is a mistake but I guess they don't see the merge coming...Liz could be an asset in strategy imho

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-09, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Liz"
Playing the role of Brendan -- the person briefly saved by someone else's medical disaster.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-09, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Liz"

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-28-09, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "LIZ"

Buh bye, Liz. You never should have admitted you were an attorney. DUMB!

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-28-09, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Liz"
She is not blonde enough for Evil Russell

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-09, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Liz"
Everyone else who confronted RussHell went home right away. Why should Liz be any different?

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-28-09, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "See ya, Liz"
I hope I'm wrong, but I feel RussHell isn't going to let Liz stay around and mess up his plans.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-28-09, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Liz"
Liz

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-09, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Liz"
Lawyers don't do well on Survivor. I guess it's too hard to play dumb once you've admitted being a lawyer.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-09, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Liz"
eh

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-29-09, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "HEY LIZ..."
...it's time for you to go!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-29-09, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Liz"
It is not wise to confront Russhell.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Liz"
Should have been smart enough to see what Russell had done to the other ones that challenged him.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Shambo"
But it'll probably be Liz...

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-29-09, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Liz"
Because you all said so.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •