The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Press Release Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-09, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Press Release Clues"
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SURVIVOR HISTORY, THE REWARD CHALLENGE IS BROUGHT TO AN EARLY HALT BY A MEDICAL EMERGENCY WHEN ONE CASTAWAY REACHES THE BREAKING POINT, ON "SURVIVOR: SAMOA" THURSDAY, OCT. 22

"This is The Man Test" – Both tribes get battered by a relentless rain storm and are forced to get creative in their efforts to weather the elements and each another, on SURVIVOR: SAMOA, Thursday, Oct. 22 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

This is Russell S's medevac episode. Plus maybe we'll see some cabin fever shots with everyone stuck in the shelter together!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Press Release Clues Outfrontgirl 10-16-09 1
   RE: Press Release Clues CTgirl 10-16-09 2
       RE: Press Release Clues michel 10-18-09 3
           RE: Press Release Clues Brownroach 10-20-09 5
               RE: Press Release Clues CTgirl 10-20-09 6
               RE: Press Release Clues michel 10-20-09 7
               RE: Press Release Clues Georjanna 10-20-09 8
 ***Later, he goes all Godfather on ... goldenmike4393 10-20-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Press Release Clues"
Close call; they managed not to say "efforts to weather the weather" by calling in the "elements." Prospero would approve.

Erik goes back to the womb, or 24 hours of fetal position in a tree belly.

They confirm what we knew from Kirkhoffer, that it's an RC. So question is, when all is settled down, will they have an IC and boot, or not. Does TV Guide or any blurb say that another castaway will be voted out of the tribe?

10-16-09, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Press Release Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-09 AT 10:36 PM (EST)

Erik has been getting some really odd highlights in the promos - last week he was shown getting washed ashore in the big ocean; this week he spent 22 hours in a tree trunk. Maybe its only to show how fierce the elements are this season, but its kind of funny that they keep picking on him.

I forgot that I got TV Guide in the mail today. I don't know why I still get it other than its always dirt cheap to renew, so I do! In the magazine it says someone gets voted out. There are no web clues posted yet, only the generic blurb. However, in RusSwell's big evac episode, they choose to highlight RusHell again. I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty confident that a CBS publicist is pitching TV Guide what to promote:

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-09, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Press Release Clues"
I read TV guide listing on line and it doesn't have the traditional "one more castaway is voted out". Just that the challenge is stopped and Jeff is the host.

I think this may be a 1 day cycle with all the focus on the injury. As we saw with Day 13 which was simply forgotten, there isn't much to show when everyone is huddled. Great! I have the summary.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-09, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Press Release Clues"
Here's the summary:

First RussHell did _______________________

Then RussHell said ____________________________

Then Shambo did______________________________

Then Shambo said ______________________________

Then we didn't see anyone else

Then RussHell had 17 confessionals

Then Shambo had 12 confessionals

Then they went to RC and RussSwell fell down got medevaced.

Then RussHell b!itched about not getting the reward

Then Shambo had 19 more confessionals

Then RussHell had 27 more confessionals

Then it ended.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

10-20-09, 06:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Press Release Clues"
You forgot the part about Brett becoming a man during the man test. Now maybe he'll be able to grow a beard!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-09, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Press Release Clues"
BR, you stole my idea!!!

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-20-09, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Press Release Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-09 AT 06:26 PM (EST)

LOL!

First RussHell did dance on Ashley's tomb.

Then RussHell said "Let that be a lesson to 'um!"

Then Shambo did come out of her dry cocoon.

Then Shambo said "Let that be a lesson to 'um!"

Then RussHell had 17 confessionals

Then Shambo had 12 confessionals

Then they went to RC and RussSwell fell down got medevaced.

Then RussHell b!itched about not getting the reward

Then Shambo had 19 more confessionals

Then RussHell had 27 more confessionals

Then it ended.

Edited: Because where one Episode ends and another begins has become a blur ...

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-20-09, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "***Later, he goes all Godfather on another castaway by threatening to oust anyone who challenges his authority.***"
***Later, he goes all Godfather on another castaway by threatening to oust anyone who challenges his authority.***

Can you say "Runner UP"?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •