The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title: "This Is The Man Test""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-09, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title: "This Is The Man Test""
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-09 AT 12:21 PM (EST)

Posted by VolcanicGlass at Sucks

Episode Title: This Is the Man Test
source: CBS

I'm thinking this might be a RussSwell quote. He was starting to puff out his chest last week. Or maybe Dave or Erik. It seems more like something one of the Galus would say, to me.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title:... SquidProQuo 10-15-09 1
 RE: Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title:... SquidProQuo 10-15-09 2
 RE: Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title:... emydi 10-16-09 3
   RE: Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title:... vince3 10-16-09 4
   RE: Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title:... Outfrontgirl 10-16-09 5
       RE: Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title:... emydi 10-16-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-15-09, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title: "This Is The Man Test""
Thanks for bringing this over, Brownroach. Interesting title!

We had some foreshadowing in this week's preview of Dave going up against RussSwell for the leadership role over at Galu, so it could be related to that.

I could also see how it would be RussHell talking about Jaison whining about the rain and how he needs to "man up" or quit.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-15-09, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title: "This Is The Man Test""
Just thought of one more thing:

Ep. 6 should be the episode with the "Roll with it" giant yellow ball challenge (the one previewed in EW, where we have the med-evac). So perhaps the title is tied to that challenge in some way.

As I recall, 1 person goes inside the ball and 4 others who are blindfolded push it along.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title: "This Is The Man Test""
Ok from the calendar we need at least one more double boot ep (either by two TCs or medivac and TC--my thinking from what we know that a 2nd person is medivaced)...bc otherwise we'll end up with too many survivors at finale

October 22 Start with 14 survivors
October 29 Start with 12 survivors?
November 5 Start with 11 survivors?
November 12 Start with 10 survivors?
November 19 Start with 9 survivors?
November 26 Start wtih 8 survivors? Thxgvng
December 3 Start with 7 survivors?
December 10 Start with 6 survivors?
December 17 Start with 5 survivors
December 20 Finale start with 4 survivors

kircon how did you get you calendar for SOTS? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7234.shtml

That says the last show is on December 13...if so there's another double boot episode along the way.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title: "This Is The Man Test""
Emy, what if this is like Cook Islands as far as Jury/Finalists makeup?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title: "This Is The Man Test""
CBS Fantasy game says that Dec 13th is the Finale. They give away a prize trip to the Finale, so they have the date.

FAQ of Fantasy game says Ponderosa questions start 11/12 (on or about) which is Ep 9, based on prior week's Ponderosa clip. Ponderosa clips are first released the day after the first juror goes. So I think Ep 8 is first juror; however, take a look at the FAQ and see if I'm interpreting it wrong.

The Finale should have 5 survivors, like the Cooks.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Samoa Episode 6 Title: "This Is The Man Test""
WITH NO DOUBLE BOOTS you end up with 6 survivors starting finale on Sun, Dec 13

Ep 6 October 22 Start with 14 survivors

Medivac???

Ep 7 October 29 Start with 13 survivors

Last ep before possible merge or jurors start

Ep 8 November 5 Start with 12 survivors

First Juror(s??) and/or MERGE
Possible double boot ep like Cook?

Ep 9 November 12 Start with 11/10 survivors

Ponderosa ?s start in CBS fantasy game about 2 jurors, perhaps?

Ep 10 November 19 Start with 10/9 survivors

Ep 11 November 26 Start wtih 9/8 survivors

Thxgvng episode NO RECRAP

Ep 12 December 3 Start with 8/7 survivors

Ep 13 December 10 Start with 7/6 survivors

Ep 14 December 13 Start with 6/5 survivors

So if we don't have double boot in Ep 6 (with one presumably being medivac) then we'll have double boot later (perhaps like in Cook with double boot in Ep 9) But if someone is medivaced again...wouldn't it be more interesting of a show to boot someone in Ep 6 instead of having no boot when they have an extra person? If not, then they have something else planned for later.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •