The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Samoa Insider - Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-09-09, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Samoa Insider - Episode 4"
As always, thanks to James Barber! I'm just going to put the link here for now, because these are still in progress and we can bring the entire text over when they're done:
http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/58799/t/Samoa-Insider-Episode-4-in-progress.html

A couple interesting tidbits:

Ashley notes that FF hasn't had water in 3 days:
"I really think us winning today is a turning point, completely. This showed us we can do it, especially since we haven't had any water in 3 days, hardly any food, hardly any sleep. We still won. Every challenge was super-close anyway. Today showed us we are strong enough, and we can do this, we can win. It's exactly what we needed. We are all so happy right now."

Jaison: "This win was more than just a Survivor win, or a tribal win or something like that. It was like 6 people who bonded in really bad weather, in hard times, and came through to produce a positive result.....We're starting over with hope. We had a rainbow, we said a prayer, and we won a challenge. Very good day." (Foreshadowing of a FF comeback or just a 1 time fluke win???)

Dave: "Early in the game. A lot of game left to go. Honestly, I'm not certain how many people in my tribe are even playing the game yet. I know there's a lot of talk being bandied about but nobody's under pressure, nobody's had to sweat it too hard....
We haven't lost yet. It's all talk. It's all empty business. We'll see when we hit Tribal Council once or twice, or the merge. Then we'll see something. Right now, it's all fun and games in Galu." (Foreshadowing of a Galu stumble??? At the very least, seems like Dave is emerging as a narrator or perhaps a voice of reason at Galu.)

And there there's some comedy:
Yasmin (solo from earlier in the game; intercut with her walking along the beach): I consider myself very intelligent. Nobody's smarter than me. I'm the type of girl who will run circles around somebody intellectually, for sure.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Samoa Insider - Episode 4 Brownroach 10-09-09 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-09, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Samoa Insider - Episode 4"
"I think being that I was sheltered as a child, I think my mother probably should have went out of her way to put me in so many different situations and surroundings and things that probably wouldn't have hurt me but probably would have prepared me for things that may come down the line later in life, like this."

Huh? No one forced you to go on Survivor, Yasmin. Yeah, I'm sure it was also your mom who instilled in you the notion that doing nothing is always best because then you can't be blamed for anything.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •