The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-19-05, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
I am a Survivor guy, born and bred. But Thursday's Big Brother episode was the best episode of a reality series ever.

Seriously, it will go down as one of the most memorable TV episodes EVER! What other shows have topped this in ONE episode?

-- The Howie vs. April fight ("I think I'm going to make some pizza with Pepperoni"); the Beau vs. Janelle fight (goldiggers et al).

-- Jennifer being called out for her gameplay by Julie Chen (which is like being scolded by a cactus).

-- Kaysar, America's beloved player being evicted one week after coming back into the house.

-- Jennifer's pathetic good-bye message to Kaysar that makes her look even worse.

-- Janelle changing her response in the HOH competition to a winning one (which will likely prompt "BB is fixed" claims no matter if it's true or not).

-- Jennifer throwing the key away from Janelle, and Janelle giving her the finger.

-- Howie yelling, "Yeah!" when Julie announced the double eviction.

-- When Julie asked Janelle if she's ready, Janelle says, "Oh yeah!" Then, Janelle sarcastically made her nominations.

-- Janelle saying, "Bye, Bye, Bitches!" as the show closes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 Snidget 08-19-05 1
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 ThePudd 08-19-05 2
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 seahorse 08-19-05 3
   RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 leianawd 08-19-05 4
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 kingfish 08-19-05 5
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 anotherkim 08-19-05 6
   RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 kathliam 08-19-05 8
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 CattyChat 08-19-05 7
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 AugustGirl 08-19-05 9
   RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 samboohoo 08-19-05 11
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 Shulman 08-19-05 10
   RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 bdemoney 08-19-05 12
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 ThePudd 08-19-05 13
  Clap Clap kingfish 08-19-05 14
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 LibraRising 08-19-05 15
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 boaster 08-19-05 16
   RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 Wu 08-19-05 17
       RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 Lisa0116 08-19-05 19
           RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 Candyland 08-20-05 23
 What a woman, and what a clutch pla... kingfish 08-19-05 18
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 theking0075 08-19-05 20
 RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 simpsdog 08-19-05 21
   RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05 titansmania 08-20-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-05, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
Yep, this an episode for the record books.

Let us all light a candle for the moderators and pray for their sanity during these times of crisis.

A Syren Creation

ThePudd 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ThePudd Click to send private message to ThePudd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
You are right...but I have to say that this has been the BEST and WORST season ever!! Everytime I am ready to bail, they suck me back in! I don't think I have ever been so emotional about BB! I just hope the Jedi can continue this trend!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
I just talked about this very subject to my daughter and son-in-law. What an awesome episode.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-19-05, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
OH MY GOD!!!!! I loved last night's episode it definately has topped alot of reality show chaos. Personally, I think it was a bit mean on Howie's part to attack April's husband and dog but it was soooooo funny at the same time that I couldn't help but laugh, especially when he made the comment about her going back to her "fat husbend and ugly dog". It was almost a shock to see Howie get so riled up like he did because he is usually the fun-loving guy who is more concerned with the woman's racks and rears than anything. Then Janelle getting into Beau's face the girl couldn't do it without laughing and I would have to say neither could I. The whole show was so amusing and extremely funny I can't wait for Saturday and see what else happens. It's kind of weird that Ivette was able to keep her cool since she usually gets so up in the face with people like Mike and Kaysar and yet she happened to be the calm one and keep her group together with voting off Kaysar. And the whole Jenn throwing the keys, wow I have never seen so much drama on the live shows usually they all act like oh it's just a game we love each other. All I can say is go Howie, Janelle and Rachel and trust me if Howie or Rachel makes the next HOH I am sure James will start switching sides or hell maybe he won't need to since he will probably be forgotten with all the chaos. As far as Janelle changing her answer I noticed it but I don't think she changed it when she turned it over when it was upside down I think the answer she wanted was on the other side.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
Yep..It was.

To iterate another post (Sorry for that), I agree, this was the best BB (at least, maybe of all reality shows), so much great content. The episode of the Backdoor ploy, invented and perfectly executed to boot an unsuspecting Jase, was also a high point, but didn't have the amount of contnet this one did.

And what suprise!! Just when a lot of the viewing audience was despairing, tearing their hair over the perceived injustice done to Kaysar.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"

It was absolutely a classic. Howie was so brutal to April--it was perfect. I'm so tired of the players who assume that those who are in the minority will just roll over and play dead and let them have their way. Good for him messing with their minds. He knew exactly what to do to get in her head and it worked from that point, even though it was a surefire way to get himself voted off sooner rather than later. At least it was interesting.

--Jennifer is a complete and total tool. If you're going to flip flop, then just come out and admit it. Don't blame it on the team, don't try to sugar coat it, just stand up and say it.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-19-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
*waves to Kimmah* Hi! When did you get back? I've been so absorbed in BB I missed your return!

If the full clip of the Howie/April fight is still floating out there on the Internet, it is a reality TV masterpiece. He knew he had nothing to lose, purposely kept a piece of furniture between himself and April, and just kept going at her (and her little dog, too).

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-19-05, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
last night's ep was great. I couldn't stop laughing at Howie's verbal assault of April, especially when calling her Busto & Busted Blond. I don't think his attack is that bad (I've listened to unedited feeds on this board as well.) Busto is too melodramatic & overly emotional. What he has said to her face is no worse than what she cowardly says about their team, namely Janelle, behind their backs. Boo, Hoo Busto.

I was on pins & needles during the HOH comp. & thought all hope was lost when Rachel was eliminated. I jumped out of my chair when Janelle won & got to put up Maggie & Jen. Great choices. Let the NerdHerd turn on each other & show where their alliances are within their group.

Now, if only Rachel or Howie can win the next HOH, things will be better in the house.

This is my 1st time around watching BB & I didn't start until Kayser won HOH the 1st time. I'm hooked.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
Even though I knew about Howie's tirade and Janelle's fight with Beau (I'm addicted to the live feed/spoiler forum) I have to say I laughed my butt off last night. That episode was truly a thing of beauty.

The thing I wasn't expecting was to see Jennifer act like a spoiled 5 year old and throw her HOH key on the ground. Again, a thing of beauty.

Janelle's parting "Bye Bye Bitches" was the icing on the cake. Classic!

My apologies if I have offended any 5 year olds. I'm sure most 5 year olds act more mature than Jennifer did last night.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-05 AT 10:20 AM (EST)

*waives to Augie*

I think my 22-month old is more mature.

ETA: I too knew what to expect from the feeds, but it was so much better seeing it happen in front of my face. Thank you Tivo!

Yep, it's a Bob!

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-19-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
I agree. I've been watching BB regularly,except ashamedly for Season 1. This was the best episode ever. Every moment was shocking. "Good boy" Howie turned-around his personality and became a jerk. Even Beau got verbally attacked by a stoned Janelle.I expected Janelle to be evicted since the HGs knew that Kaysar was "America's Choice". The winning of Janelle as HOH was too good to be true as her buddy just got re-evicted. Janelles's 2 nominations just added a spark to the fire. In contrast, Tuesday's episode was a bit boring.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
I have to agree with everyone 100%. I have never been so utterly happy after an episode of television EVER! Between Howie's ranting, Janelle winning HOH, and then Jen's priceless reaction afterwards, I was grinning from ear to ear! It was great. All episodes of reality tv should be that entertaining and fun!

ThePudd 13 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ThePudd Click to send private message to ThePudd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
I was in TEARS when Kaysar made his speech and was a nervous wreck during the HOH comp! Then my husband and I both jumped off the couch when Janey won! Although, we couldn't figure out(at first) how her card went from 003 to 275. My hubby said that BB probably gave her the answer after she incorrectly wrote 300..LOL... but who cares...the best person won and we needed that after Kaysar's eviction. I must have watched the HOH comp and Janelle's nominees 20 times over!! GO JEDI!! I am hooked on BB6 again!!!

08-19-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. " Clap Clap"
BTW, this is one time when you got to give it to CBS for their editing of the recorded bits and camera direction for the live stuff. That was just top-of-the-line, a-Number one, excellent work. Clap Clap

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-19-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
"I think I'm going to make some pizza with Pepperoni"

I still want my royalties from that line, dammit. (shameless summary plug) I mean, c'mon. Pepperoni? Pizza? How could anyone besides me make that connection?

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-19-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
I agree this was definitely the best episode ever. I especially like how each of the hamsters yammers on about how they're trying to play the game with integrity when it's obvious they all care about the money.

Wu 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wu Click to send private message to Wu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
I'm new to posting but have been enjoying reading all of your posts for a while now. Been watching BB since the 1st season. This was definitely the best episode in BB history. The best episodes with Jase, Will and Marcelas getting himself kicked out the house (just for the tragedy of it) come close. But the best in reality TV history? Remember the Real World Hawaii? If you like drama-- and from reading the boards it seems that you do just like myself-- it is hard to beat RW Hawaii. It had to have been the best season of reality tv history. Every episode wasn't to the level of Howie and Janelle's blow up last night but the Ruthie driving drunk episode leading to the intervention..that had all the drama with a sobering does of actual reality.

Like several of you have already said, I am soooo glad Howie handed April's ##### to her last night. She has been lying to everyone about everything. It's just a matter of time before her own team finds out and turns on her.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
Sorry, everyone-I got my hand spanked because I didn't read this topic (and replies) carefully enough and I started a new one about Jenn and her key throwing. Didn't mean to throw anyone off. I apologize to the mods of the site.

I can't believe these people (the fiendship-I did not forget the "r") think they are taking the moral high ground and then she acts like a 2 year old by throwing the keys. Bad enough she was trying to come up with a semantically politically correct way to say "BIG LIAR". That was too funny!! It was a fabulous episode-to the bone. I can't wait til Saturday night.

Wouldn't the house go NUTS if James got HOH???

Candyland 14 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Candyland Click to send private message to Candyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
I would like to point out that Jennifer threw the key AFTER Janelle said something to the affect of "hand the key over, #####".
Maybe throwing the key was a bit immature but I'm so tired of everyone acting like Janelle is so damn innocent all the time.

08-19-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
18. "What a woman, and what a clutch play!!!!!"
What a clutch play though. With her and her teammates futures riding on her performance, with no more chances, she has the presence of mind to change an already amazing close (300, 15 too high) and lower it by 25 bulbs, ending up with a guess that is just 10 bulbs under the correct answer (285, right?). 300 would have disqualified her, and her nervy, brilliant, last minute change saved her.

Wow. I am in Awe!!

The top of the ninth, bases loaded, on national TV, two out, two strikes, and the umpire is saying no matter what the pitcher throws, this is your final swing. And she hits a homer. What a woman.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-19-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
I was only watching this show for about 40 minutes a week, but last night, I was glued to the TV for the full 60!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

simpsdog 14 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simpsdog Click to send private message to simpsdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
I feel that last night's show more than made up for a slow start to this year's season. I'm totally infacuated with Janelle now. What a fun drunk! I want to party with her. The HOH was the most tense thing ever! I could barely look at the TV.

titansmania 21 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail titansmania Click to send private message to titansmania Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Best.Episode.Ever 08-18-05"
I agree 100% this was the best show in BB history, I had anticipated this show since Tuesday basically praying Howie, Rachel, Janelle or Kaysar if he wasnt evicted would pull off HOH, Jen had it coming to her...she really screwed up, she was way under the radar until the "lies" or I mean breaking of words...Janelle winning is perfect, just because shes the one who is really out to get Jen.....now I look foward to Saturday (today woo hoo) wishing....ok....praying Howie or Rachel wins this HOH....would be funny to see James get it, but I fear him, because you dont know what he would do...he may target R/H/J.....if any of the "friendship" win, gonna be a long boring week of BB for me.....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •