The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"THANK GOD!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

DmajA 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DmajA Click to send private message to DmajA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"THANK GOD!!!!!"
That is all I have to say about tonight's results show!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: THANK GOD!!!!! sharaya 04-07-04 1
   RE: THANK GOD!!!!! Wheezy 04-07-04 2
       RE: THANK GOD!!!!! mistofleas 04-08-04 3
           RE: THANK GOD!!!!! Wheezy 04-08-04 5
       RE: THANK GOD!!!!! Chrissy gal 04-08-04 4
           RE: THANK GOD!!!!! Wheezy 04-08-04 7
               RE: THANK GOD!!!!! brvnkrz 04-08-04 8
                   RE: THANK GOD!!!!! Wheezy 04-08-04 11
                   RE: THANK GOD!!!!! Chrissy gal 04-08-04 12
                       RE: THANK GOD!!!!! greenmonstah 04-08-04 16
 RE: THANK GOD!!!!! Sagebrush Dan 04-08-04 6
   RE: THANK GOD!!!!! brvnkrz 04-08-04 9
   RE: THANK GOD!!!!! watergirl 04-08-04 10
       Camile Velasco... Goooey_Alley 04-08-04 13
 RE: THANK GOD!!!!! lyrker 04-08-04 14
 RE: THANK GOD!!!!! I_AM_HE 04-08-04 15
   RE: THANK GOD!!!!! archon 04-08-04 19
   RE: THANK GOD!!!!! watergirl 04-08-04 20
 RE: THANK GOD!!!!! greenmonstah 04-08-04 17
   RE: THANK GOD!!!!! sharaya 04-08-04 18
 Duplicate thread -- locking AyaK 04-08-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sharaya 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-07-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharaya Click to send private message to sharaya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
What were the freakin results...???? Even the american idol website has not updated the results and I missed the show!!!!!!

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"

Read.the.threads.

Ch-kuh ch-kuh.

Read them. Just, everyone, read. No typie...only read. Shhhh.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
*puff* *puff*

What threads? I don't see no stinkin' threads.

--wonders if wheezy has on the cowhamster outfit cuz she's looking for a showdown

04-08-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
If the chaps fit, wear 'em, I allus say.

where's my smoking hamster?? Somebody stole him out of my 'puter. Dang. I wuv going out for a smoke with Misto.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
Read.the.threads.

Best.Post.Ever.

Wheezy wins!!!!!!

04-08-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
7. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"

Wow, what did I win? A crapbasket? A Clay Aiken bobble-head?

*waves* to Chrissy

hope it's something good like that.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
How would one go about getting a crapbasket anyhow. I never received mine and I am craving spam.

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.

04-08-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
11. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"

I happen to have a deputy who takes care of that, over in the other place. Tell 'em wheezer sent ya. *smooch* Night everyone!

Ch-kuh ch-kuh.

(Not that it'll do you any good. In fact, don't mention that after all.)

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
I don't know if we can give out crap baskets outside of OT, so here is a special gift just for the American Idol Forum:

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
These days a blind fold would go nicely with those ear plugs...

Very cute idea, ChrissyGal

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
I missed several of the middle shows, and have really only seen the last three weeks, other than the initial tryouts. Has Camille been this bad all through the season? If so, how did ever get this far????

Handcrafted by RollDdice

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
smooches Dan. I lvoe you.

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.

watergirl 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail watergirl Click to send private message to watergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
Yes...she has. She got into the finals as Paula's wild-card pick. She must have had a ferocious fan following to make it as far as she did, but alas...even her supporters have grown weary of her dreary voice.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-04, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Camile Velasco..."
ain't that bad the whole season. By the way, she got the highest vote in group 2 along with Media-Wh*re Matt Roger. I believe Group 2 is the weakest group of performers, only Camile, Lisa Leuschner and Marisa Joy are good. She did good in the semi with her rendition of "One Last Cry." Her nerves got her while performing "Son Of A Preacherman." She was worth listening with her "Desperado" but still not good enough. The music drowned her voice in "Once In My Life." But I have to say that her rendition of "Yellow Brick Road" is her weakest 'cause it doesn't suit her. She should have done better in Soul and MoTown with her voice but she didn't take that advantage.

Paula picked Leah LaBelle in the Wildcard.

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-04, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
Okay. I've been been holding my water since yesterday and I gotta spout off, now that this round's over.

First, performance night. One word: YUCK.
I was /sorely/ disappointed with most of the night's acts. To quote Simon: "Terrible. Absolutely terrible."

I loved the JPL had his curls back but he really dropped the musical ball. I had such high hopes for him this round!

Camille: stunk on ice. Not her worst performance yet but I am so glad to see her go. I still don't understand why she was there as long as she was.

The only thing memorable about Fantasia was her snarky attitude. If there weren't so many folks habitually underperforming, she'd be out quick.

Loved Latoya. Loved Jennifer (I still miss her curls -- what's with the hair straightening all over the place?). Loved George.

Redhead Jon tried. He did. But he just doesn't have the vocal maturity to pull off American Idol. Sorry buddy. Maybe in 10 years.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that, if nothing changes, George Huff will be the next Idol. He's just got It.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
I was so thrilled with the bottom 3 tonight, actually 3 of the worst 4 being there. first time ever America's gotten it right (though Red should have been there, I'm ok with them giving him some credit for taking a risk, so I'm ok)

unfortunately we'll probably NEVER get rid of Jasmine now...I wonder if the phone lines were down in Hawaii last night, lol

archon 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail archon Click to send private message to archon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
I am not ashamed to say that I am happy that Camile is gone.

But, NOT because her performances were horrid (they were!).

Of all the women in the final 12, she was the only one whose voice and personality were distinctive. She was unique in the way that Conan, JPL, and George are unique. Unfortunately, she is far too immature in her person and in her talent for this type of show.

Give her 2 or 3 years with a good vocal coach. She needs to learn to pronounce words clearly when she sing (she tends to stringwordstogethersothattheysoundlikeonebigrunonsentence). I think she may actually have a future in music when she grows up a little.

America made the correct decision this week. Next week, unless Conan picks it up a great deal, he too will need to be sent home -- for just the same reasons...

Archon

"You can get more with a 2x4 and a kind word than with just a kind word." (Marcus, B5)

watergirl 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail watergirl Click to send private message to watergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
..I wonder if the phone lines were down in Hawaii last night...

too funny. Maybe the Phillipines were hit by a tropical storm?

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
BIG WAVE TO DmajA...Please keep posting! Your post was the perfect expression of my sigh of relief!

sharaya 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharaya Click to send private message to sharaya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: THANK GOD!!!!!"
I would have to agree that George is looking like the winner...
1) He's got PERSONALITY... 2) He really gets into whatever he is singing... 3) He sounds good too. and 4) He takes criticism very gracefully and humbly....something that fantasia doesnt know how to do... I had been voting for her but suddenly, I dont like her attitude ...It just ruins everything.
George always looks excited to just BE there.... It's contagious!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Duplicate thread -- locking"
Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •