The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What happened to Extreme Makeover?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What happened to Extreme Makeover?"
If I'm not mistaken there was suppose to be a new episode of Extreme Makeover on this past thurs. about a guy who lost a lot of wieght and his skin was flabben off of him. I was so looking forward to watching this one! but then the JFK special came on instead. did they just reschedule that episode for next week??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What happened to Extreme Makeov... babydoll126 12-09-03 1
   RE: What happened to Extreme Makeov... bell83 12-09-03 2
       RE: What happened to Extreme Makeov... EnglProf 12-11-03 3
           RE: What happened to Extreme Makeov... bell83 12-14-03 4
               RE: What happened to Extreme Makeov... kelli_blue 12-18-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

babydoll126 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babydoll126 Click to send private message to babydoll126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What happened to Extreme Makeover?"
they did run this one about 2 weeks ago, he had a lot of complications and they weren't sure if they would be able to do the second part of the surgery. they did finally give him the okay and said they would feature it on a future episode. then the next week it was 2 different makeovers, i hope they show his soon because it was very interesting

12-09-03, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What happened to Extreme Makeover?"
Yeah, I did end up seeing his episode(my earlier post was way back on Nov.22) but anyways i thought they were suppose to finish his story this Wed.- they showed previews of his unveiling on last weeks episode!!

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-11-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What happened to Extreme Makeover?"
The second half of this episode is on tonight....

12-14-03, 00:57 AM (EST)
4. "RE: What happened to Extreme Makeover?"
Man! That was awesome!! That guy looked like he came back 20 yrs. younger!! I'm just wondering, what would happen if he gained a bunch of weight back really rapidly? Would his skin just restrech?

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-18-03, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What happened to Extreme Makeover?"
He DID look great! I couldn't believe how saggy his skin was!!
I sure hope he keeps the weight off so that he never has to go thru that again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •