The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-02-09, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
This week's EW/Dalton Ross's recap includes a special preview clip of a future challenge called ''Roll With It.'' (This is the crew testing the challenge out.) According to EW, it will appear in the October 22 episode, which I believe would be Episode 6. Not sure why they're showing it to us so early, but it does looks like a pretty cool challenge.

P.S. Interesting tidbit: Andrew Savage's niece is one of the dreamteamers this year.

http://www.ew.com/ew/video/0,,20308587_20308583,00.html?bcpid=42412632001&bclid=42108093001&bctid=42484694001

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... dabo 10-02-09 1
 RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... cipher5150 10-05-09 2
   RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... CTgirl 10-05-09 3
       RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... SquidProQuo 10-05-09 4
           RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... CTgirl 10-05-09 5
           RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... SquidProQuo 10-05-09 6
               RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... vince3 10-05-09 7
               RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... emydi 10-05-09 8
               RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... michel 10-05-09 9
                   RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... SquidProQuo 10-05-09 10
 RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... emydi 10-06-09 11
   RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... SquidProQuo 10-07-09 12
       RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... CTgirl 10-07-09 13
           RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... SquidProQuo 10-07-09 14
               RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... CTgirl 10-07-09 15
                   RE: Future challenge preview - Roll... SquidProQuo 10-07-09 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-09, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-09 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

It seemed a bit random to me, I hope they figured out how to refine it to make it more a contest of skill. In this scenario it seems basically a test of the apparatus.

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-05-09, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cipher5150 Click to send private message to cipher5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
Spoiler ahead…

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but this week’s Entertainment Weekly said that this challenge had to be stopped due to a contestant collapsing from dehydration and was never finished. Probably our 2nd medevac. It said a couple other things that were interesting but I forgot the magazine at home. I’ll try and post them later unless someone else posts more info first…

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"

So we have approx. 2 1/2 episodes to watch the heat, dehydration and no fire story play out.

The big question was this a reward challenge or for immunity? If its for immunity then we could possibly have a double boot before then so that they would stay on schedule. They're playing this med-evac up big (this is the one where Jeff was really scared as it was happening) so we'll get more info from the promos after the Oct. 15 episode.

10-05-09, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-09 AT 02:43 PM (EST)

Thanks CTGirl! It says in the EW subhead that is is a Reward challenge, although sometimes they are not precise with their language.

10-05-09, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
Oops, I missed that. Thanks.

10-05-09, 02:41 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
P.S. Just noticed one more thing that is sort of spoilerish:

It says that 4 blind-folded players guide the person inside the sphere, so there has to be enough people on each tribe to have 5 vs. 5. So if this is indeed for episode 6 (Oct. 22)....then FaoFao could only lose 1 person max between now and then. (Assuming there's no switch or swap.)

Also, wouldn't this be around merge time? (If a jury of 9 with bigger season) Or is it too early?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
I think Thailand they had them all live on the same beach, but not actually merge until 8 or less..... and that was the infamous 'fake' merge........

Also, even if they're merged, they sometimes split the bunch up into teams for Rewards and/or Immunities (the latter, if at all, at 10.....)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
Squid, good thinking so we know, barring a reshuffling of tribes, that FoaF can only lose up to one player in Eps 4 & 5(Oct 8 & 15) and then we know that the 2nd med evac doesn't occur until at least Ep 6 (Oct 22)

Cook Islands had the biggest jury starting at F12 with a Final 3 (ozzy becky yul) facing the 9 person jury.

We have 16 left now so, barring a double boot (I think they'd probably wait to do a double boot ep bc of Mike's early departure in Ep 2) we'll have 14 people left on Ep 6 (Oct 22)
If either Ep 4 or 5 happens to be a double boot(both won't be), there would be 13 left so too early for a merge

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"

>It says that 4 blind-folded players
>guide the person inside the
>sphere, so there has to
>be enough people on each
>tribe to have 5 vs.
>5. So if this is
>indeed for episode 6 (Oct.
>22)....then FaoFao could only lose
>1 person max between now
>and then. (Assuming there's no
>switch or swap.)

I'd say that's a very good observation! Nice going Squidproquo.

10-05-09, 11:18 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
Thanks!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-09, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
squid, you got a shout out from TDT

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_samoa/spoilers/e4/fc.htm

10-07-09, 02:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
Thanks for flagging this, Emy -- I would have missed it.

Nice for Blows to get some credit...seems like Sucks is usually the one getting most of the attention.

10-07-09, 02:38 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
It's because they're bigger and louder!

10-07-09, 02:43 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
Yes, definitely louder! I am afraid to even post there

10-07-09, 02:45 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
You stay right here. We need you here!

Plus we're nicer!

10-07-09, 02:52 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Future challenge preview - Roll With It"
You are definitely right that the people are much nicer and more welcoming here.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •