The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Insider Transcript Episode #2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-09, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Insider Transcript Episode #2"
I haven't seen Brownroach posting this week so i thought I'd bring James Barber's transcripts of the Insider clips over from Sucks. Thank you James for your har work:

Tribal Council Voting

Find out what each castaway had to say as they cast their votes at Tribal Council

Mick (Betsy): Betsy, I know this isn't a surprise, but it still hurts. I'm sorry.

Natalie (Betsy): Betsy, I'm voting for you. No hard feelings. It's the majority.

Russell (Betsy): You should have taken my invitation while you could, but you didn't, so that's why you're going home tonight. Bye-bye.

Betsy (Ben): <sings the theme to "Cops" as she writes> Don't use my name if you ever get stopped in New Hampshire.

Ben (Betsy): I thought you were a good cop, but you're a bad cop, so this one's for you. (pretends to fire a gun)

Ashley (Betsy): I tried to save you. I really did. I'm really sorry I couldn't.

Jaison ("Betsey"): I'm sorry.

Liz (Betsy): We're only as strong as our weakest link. I'm sorry. We need to start winning.

Secret Scene: Mike

Mike leads his tribe on a papaya tree hunt

(Day 4)

(Mike tries to tell Ashley about what to look for)

Mike (solo): I lived in St. Martin in the Caribbean for seven years, so I know papayas and mangos. They're looking up every tree, and I said no, look at the straight ones, with leaves like a hand, at the top like an umbrella. The fruit will be right underneath there.

(Betsy, Mick, and Ashley find what Mike confirms to be papaya; and Mick shakes some down from the tree; they proceed to find more)

Mike (solo): The papayas were great. They were beautiful. There were a couple of ripe ones that were perfect. You could find them at the market.

(the four of them proceed to eat, and then joke about not telling anyone what they found)

Mike (solo): As far as our camp goes, we're in pretty good shape foodwise. That's gonna be pretty important strengthwise. Everybody's psyched. Even the girls are really psyched.

(they return to camp with the papayas, and everyone is overjoyed)

Mike (solo): Today's been the best day so far. This has been a thousand times easier than I thought it would be.

Mike's Final Words

After receiving word from the Survivor Medical Team that he cannot continue on in the game, Mike Borassi leaves his parting words

"I wanted to prove myself today because the other two challenges were puzzles and I wasn't in the first one. Then there was some discussion about me being the weakest one at Tribal Council, so I wanted to show 'em that I was a tough guy. Again, I clocked some of those young guys pretty good. I know they didn't expect it. I gave it a thousand percent. The numbers aren't good. Nothing I could do about that. I feel good. I tried. I gave everything I had. It's luck of the draw."

"Raging Bull is my favorite movie and I kind of feel like that scene where Deniro, Jake Lamotta, fought Robertson for the third time and got hte crap beat out of him, and then at the end of the fight he went up to him and said, 'You never got me down, Ray. You never got me down.' I kind of feel like that. A little beat up, but those guys never got me down in the pit."

"I think I showed that I can be tough when I have to be, no matter what age I am. I wanted to prove it to the other kids. As they said goodbye, they were kind of impressed."

"My blood pressure was high, and I've been on medication for it. The last 9 months have been spot-on. 115 over 65, 70. No problems with it at all. These are pretty harsh conditions, been for what, 5 days now. Not much food, not much sleep. A lot of pressure. We lost two challenges. It's a tough environment."

"I wanted to go all the way. I got a lot of things I got to take care of. I need the cash. The most important thing is I tried. I tried and I gave it all I had. When I used to coach, my players would be, if they did that, it was all I could ask from them. I don't think anyone on the tema could ask for more. I gave it all I had, and it didn't work out."

Mike the Day After

Mike reflects on his ability to fight hard and never give up, no matter how old he is

"First of all, it's a thousand times harder than I thought it would be. When you're watching it at home, you're going, 'I could do that. I could do that.' This is no joke, man. This is serious stuff. There's no help. There's no giving you stuff on the side. You are really on your own. I think it shows everybody what you got. You can either dig down and do it or you can quit. I knew that about myself. I'm not that type of guy. This is really, like, 'Now I know. I'm done.' (laughs) I did it. You didn't."

"I underestimated the conditions and how severe it can get. When you go in you feel strong and confident. I didn't eat much the first three or four days, just a little papaya. I was drinking not enough. It was a gradual buildup of detoriation. When we went into the smorgasbord game, the football like thing, I really had to prove myself. I went all out, and I blew the engine. I got totally dehydrated. No electrolytes. My blood pressure sunk. I was seeing the light. I was blinded by the sunlight. I thought I was dying, going to Heaven. It caught up with me. I was the first to go. It was hitting everybody pretty hard."

"It was very surrealistic, because it was literally blinding. We were standing there after the game, and everybody's talking. It was like looking into the sun. I'm saying to myself, will everybody shut up? I gotta see medical. This is not right. Ben was going on. Jaison was going on. I was going under my breath, let it go, let it go. I gotta see medical. I knew I was in trouble. I knew these were not good times. In a sense it was kind of trippy too. Everyone's talking and all I can see is bright light. It was good and bad. I knew this was, I had to get checked."

"If I was 40, I would've recouped better, but it took me a little longer, to come back. Now I'm 100% fine, but with anything now, I injure myself now, it takes longer than when I was 40, 20. I did give it my all. That last round, it was total will, I was empty, I was totally empty. I said this is all gonna be 100% will. I was proud of that."

"I gave it 1000%, and that was it. There's a lot of luck involved. It didn't go my way. I feel pretty good. I didn't quit. I didn't wimp out. I would've liked to have lasted longer, and maybe been voted off rather than go this way, but like I said, I blew the engine."

"I even tried to instill in the team, I said, 'Don't give up, whatever you do.' I was really impressed with the kids. The younger kids didn't give up. They got thrown around quite a bit, we got our asses kicked, but they didn't give up. That's the whole thing. You never give up, and you go down swinging."

"I didn't start the social game quick enough. I thought the first few days would be let's get organized, let's get settled in, but people were playing the game right from Day 1. I kind of missed the boat on that. I would do that differently. Like I said, there's so many aspects to the game. It's physical, it's mental, it's social, it's luck. That's why it's a great game. I wouldn't bet on this, ever. You can't bet on this. It's too crazy, you know? It's like trying to bet on a horse race with 50 horses. You can't handicap this."

Secret Scene: Betsy

With Tribal Council on the horizon, Betsy becomes paranoid, interrogating each of her tribemates as to whether or not she is next on the chopping block

Betsy: If I was the one on the chopping block, would you tell me? Or is that too much to ask? Is that putting you in a horrible position?

Natalie: I would have to think on that.

Betsy: You just never know...

Natalie: I don't know what the whole thing is on that, but I don't like to be put in this situation.

Betsy: I won't rat you out. I would just want to know. I don't think I can ask anyone else.

Betsy (solo): Natalie wouldn't tell me that my head is on the chopping block. Right then I knew I was the next to go. (shots of Betsy around the fire as the others talk) I don't think I'm playing a great game, because I'm excluding myself and I know I shouldn't be. I'm not finagling as much as I probably should. I have a lot of work to do this afternoon. I don't want to give up without fighting.

Mick (on the beach, to Liz and Jaison): Should we talk to her now?

(Betsy walks up)

Jaison: What's going on, Betsy? It's tough decision time. Got any ideas?

Betsy: My personal opinion is Russ or Ben. What do you guys think?

Jaison: The thing you gotta worry about with Ben is he does catch food. He's pretty good in the wilderness.

Mick: I don't think there's anybody around camp that's doing things that isn't replaceable.

Betsy (solo): My only chance to stay in the game is to persuade everybody not to vote me out. I can do it. I know I can.

Betsy's Final Words

Betsy reacts to having just been ousted by her tribemates instead of Ben

"It took me 6 years to get here. I loved every minute of it. I know that sounds so corny, you hear it all the time, but I did. I even loved being cold at night. The only thing I'm not gonna miss is Ben and his attitude."

"I think Ben will, I don't want to curse him or anything, but he needs to grow up, he needs to be responsible for his actions. He's still not admitting that he did something wrong at the challenge. I think he's always going to beat around the bush. Hopefully when he sees this tape back, with the game, it will click something in that head of his."

"Ben won't learn the error of his ways if he keeps up this attitude. He's gotta change. If he changes, absolutely. He's gotta...I don't know what it is he's gotta do, but he can't go down his road. It's not a good road. I've seen it happen with these punk-##### kids. It's like he's acting like he's an 18-year old, not a 28-year...I was surprised he was 28. I didn't know he was 28. I thought he was maybe 23. I was giving him the credit, I thought 23 was old, but no, he definitely needs to mature. That's from a mother's point of view and a cop's point of view. Earned a good smack around the back of the head."

"I think Ben will definitely be a liability for this tribe because they are in such denial. I just wanna shake 'em all. I tried today to wake them up and say, 'Why can't you see this?' They're just, 'That's the way Ben is, that's the way Ben acts.' That's no excuse. If they don't open up their eyes, the whole tribe will go down, I bet."

"If I picked Ben up in a bar, first of all I'd have my hand on my pepper spray because I know he'd mouth at me. He's a mouth. I know he will say it's not his fault, it's the other guy, he's not going anywhere. I'm pretty good about talking people into...y'know...I'd probably end up arresting Ben for disorderly conduct."

"If Ben ever comes to my town, he'd better not ever use my name if he gets stopped for a speeding ticket. He'd better not use my name and say he knows me."

Betsy the Day After

Betsy reflects on the trials and tribulations of her short time in the game

"My regret of being kicked out as soon is I didn't play the Hamburgler, AKA Russell, hard enough. I should have played more dumb, I should have gone along with him more. I knew he was the ringleader, I didn't play up to him. That's my regret. That's what I think I did wrong."

"It wasn't a curse to be on Foa Foa by any means, because there's so much more of the game to be played out. There's gonna be so many more twists and more turns, and Foa Foa being the underdog, will come out on top. On the show the underdog always pulls through. I'm not worried about them."

"The best thing I learned is my sense of adventure is not dead. I am so excited to have it back. I used to be really fun and really funny, and then I had kids and got married, (makes motions like everything became flat), and now it's back, and I'm so excited. I hope I never lose it again."

"I don't wanna stop being a mother. That's the most important thing to me. But it's not the only thing. I think the past 17 years that was the only thing I was was a mother. It sounds so queer (clear?) now, but I'm just gonna be happier. It wasn't a miserable home that we have, there was a lot of love and happiness, but I'm such a more fun-filled woman, I think a happy Mama. When the mother's happy, everybody's happy, so I think it's gonna be great when I get back home."

"Being kicked out so early in the game, I didn't get to experience the hardships that others have done. That's one of the reasons I came to Survivor. I wanted to push myself to the limits, stay out for days on end, day in and day out, in the rain, not eating. I didn't get that experience. I think that's gonna stick with me when I get home, because for some strange reason I really want that. I want to be tested for my physical strength. I will go camping by myself for days on end. That's a goal I want. Even if it's in the winter. I haven't fulfilled that desire yet. I want to be pushed more than what I was pushed out here."

"I don't know it is about me, but I am so much happier when I am hiking and the weather is sideways, compared to hiking on a beautiful day. I am so much more happier. I'm a happy person when I'm miserable, in miserable conditions. Give me a sunny day, and it's like <grunts> It's almost like OK, not challenging enough for me. I don't know what it is. I haven't got it yet. I haven't confronted that part of me yet."

"This addiction to trying to get on Survivor for 6 years. I am an addictive person. The whole family was right along with me. Some kids were on the tapes. One kid was holding the camera. It was like 13 tapes I made. All the times you think Survivor called. The journey to get here was fun. The destination was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. That's what I got out of being here on Survivor. I reached the goal. That's where the thrill comes from. That's where the excitement comes from for me. Being out for 6 days is really fun, but to reach a goal, a farfetched goal, I think that's where I got the excitement and the fun, to go back and say, 'Yeah, I can do just about anything.'"

Ben the Provider

Ben boasts about his ability to provide for his tribemates - guaranteeing, in his mind, a spot in the finals

"I make life easier around camp just by being crafty. I'm a very, very smart guy. I'm very - what's the word, besides crafty - any time I'm innovative, I see something I think I can use for something, I'm obviously gonna pick it up. I'll show everybody else. I'll share the wealth. I'm not trying to keep it to myself. I want everybody to feel comfortable and everyone to know I'm trying to make their lives a little more comfortable. Everybody keeps complimenting me on how much I do around camp. I would probably say I'm the hardest worker and the most experienced outdoors. It helps out a lot, and people respect me for that, and I appreciate it."

"I think it definitely makes me safe, especially with the girls. I don't think they would ever think of voting me off at this point. I keep everybody so well-watered, well-fed, keep 'em warm, keep 'em sheltered. I give the girls my pants. I do whatever I can to make people feel comfortable. I'm more of a giver than a taker. I'm just doing my thing, biding my time until I win that million dollars."

Brett's Tribal Connections

Brett expresses his concerns for making genuine close connections with his tribemates

"My biggest concern coming into this game was the women, and the emotional draw they could have, and use that against me."

"I think I'm doing well so far. Before I came into the game I didn't really realize the extent that I would actually connect with people, and genuinely connecting with these people is something I didn't anticipate to the degree I originally thought. Having these close connections is kind of a double-edged sword. It's great because you're now connected with these people, but that clouds your judgment as to who you want voted off. If you sit there like, 'I like everyone on my tribe,' it makes that decision process a lot harder. There's definitely a balance between maintaining good personal friendship or interaction, and making the most strategic decision."

Galu Relishes in Victory

After winning the immunity challenge, the Galu Tribe returns to camp to celebrate

(everyone hugs and shakes hands)

Erik: I did not know he was 62 years old, but he should not have been in that ring.

John: It's not your problem, it's not your fault.

Dave: Dude, I rocked Pocket Hercules hard, and then in the next round I was like, "I'm gonna rock you, dude!"

Erik: How many of those little girls did Shambo put on their #####!

Monica (solo): Our tribe's outlook on the challenges might borderline be a little bit cocky, but I validly think we have the stronger tribe. The other tribe is voting out people left and right. Some of the people who participated didn't look so great when they're done, so I don't know how many of them are going to continue to hang tough in this game.

(Monica tries on the fishing mask, and Russell tells the tribe he wants to fish)

Russell (solo): Yeah, we got fishing gear. I know for a fact I'm gonna catch some fish today. I've done fishing ever since I was 7, 8 years old. The fact that we won is gonna be real nice around camp.

(John and Brett watch Erik and Russell fishing in separate areas)

Monica (to Dave and Laura): Do you think Yasmin would ever consider making alliances with people over there?

Laura: Definitely.

Monica: She's the perfect person to go over there. She's gonna run her mouth, she's gonna make them miserable. (Dave agrees) What I would give to be a fly on the wall at the other camp!

(Laura shrieks, and Dave is shocked and laughs)

Kelly on the Challenge

Kelly comments on the excitement surrounding the physical, adrenaline-inducing immunity challenge

"The challenge was so fun. Going into it I knew it was going to be something pretty physical, based on the treemail that said a rumble. Rugby is like the Samoan sport. I'm going into it like, 'OK.' I've never tackled anyone before. I've never been in full contact like that. Monica's gonna sit out, because she's the smallest. We get in there and we see the big ring, court, I don't even know what to call it. I was like, 'Oh no, this is going to be full on physical.' I get a couple little pointers before I go in, but by the time you get in there, you have so much adrenaline going that you forget everything. They blow the whistle, and by the time I'm in the pit it's like, 'Game on.' It was a really good test to see how the other females were, ones I was up against. I was the little blonde girl up, swinging her around, like Mama. She was easy to take down and stay down. It was fun. You don't realize sometimes how strong you are and how weak they are. I had a ball. It was really tiring. By the end of it I could barely catch my breath, but I definitely proved a lot to myself. I didn't think I could do something like that. It was fun."

Mick on Being the Leader

Mick shares the difficulties surrounding his role as the leader of a tribe of strong personalities

"Trying to lead this tribe is like trying to herd cats. Everyone does their thing. Everyone has a nice they fill, but these are pretty strong personalities here. Russell hates being told what to do, so he's let it be known that anyone who tries to lead him is gonna get (?) That's tough. Ben is a strong player, he's got a strong personality, he's very comfortable in this environment. A lot of us are getting there, but he's another guy I don't feel comfortable...he has a tendency to undermine a little bit when I make recommendations. It hasn't been as obvious this morning. We've spoken and we've hung out a little bit, trying to feel each other out a little bit. It's getting better. To say there's definitely a leader in this tribe is tough because it's such an individual game also."

Laura Gets Aggressive

Laura gets her kicks from getting physical with the younger castaways at the immunity challenge

"That challenge yesterday was so much fun. It was...the one thing I told my daughter before I left, I said, 'I'm so excited.' She said, 'WHat are you most excited for, Mom?' I said, to be able to throw around some 20-year old punk kid. The first thing I did was look at that Georgia peach girl and was like you, you're going down. It felt so good to throw her to the ground. I love physical combat like that. I think we did great. Heck yeah I was exhausted and soft, we're out there in the mid-day, so hot, hardly any water, but knowing they were more tired than we were was all we needed. We did awesome. Everybody contributed."

"I was so glad our first challenge was a physical challenge. Coming in, being a 40-year old grandma, with 3 kids, you can be perceived as being a little weak and a little soft, maybe not that agile or athletic. It gave me an opportunity to show them I can throw down anybody, and making a couple hoops surely didn't hurt either. I think I more than proved myself in that challenge, that I'm just as strong as any of these young girls out here."

Natalie After the First Vote

Natalie describes her frustrations after witnessing the dysfunctions of her tribemates at the first Tribal Council

"I didn't really realize we were as dysfunctional as we were when went to Tribal Council. I actually get along with every single person, in this tribe. I really like every single person. Apparently I'm the only one that gets along with everybody, for whatever reason. It seems like though again this morning, we buried everything. It was like we started over this morning. It was brutal to go to Tribal Council. I think even the people that didn't care for Marisa, I still think it was brutal going to Tribal Council. We don't want to go back, period. Hopefully we're gonna get it together, and it seems like we're really coming together this morning as far as people are catching crabs, Liz and I are gonna do laundry, we have a few people who have been working all morning so they're gonna lay down and take a nap. Kind of going in shifts and rotations, trying to make the best of everything. Attitudes seem so much better. Honestly I've noticed you never see the people going off to the side like it's been the first 3 days. That says to me maybe we are coming together and maybe we are gonna be unified. That's what I hope."

The Stronger Tribe

Monica rags on Foa Foa's dysfunction and boasts about her own tribe's ability to get along at camp and win at challenges

"Our tribe's outlook on the challenges might borderline be a little bit cocky, but I validly think we have a very strong tribe. Not only do we have a very strong tribe, we have the stronger tribe. The other tribe is voting out people left and right. They lost one, they're losing another, some of the people who participated yesterday didn't look so great once they were done. I don't know how many of them are going to continue to hang tough in this game. I think we do have the stronger tribe. They might come back as underdogs, but I'm confident we'll keep it together. Not only because we're the stronger tribe, but I think we have the stronger morale, I think all of us have a stronger connection to each other. We don't know the other tribe but looking at them it doesn't seem like they're as much of a family as we are. We're kind of like a family, a little Galu family. We bicker, and we get over it. We all get along for the most part. I have nothing against Shambo. She's a very sweet person, she just has her quirks that get a little bit annoying. That's fine, same thing goes in families. Brothers and sisters bicker, mothers and fathers bicker. The thing is I don't see that family dynamic in the other tribe that I see in our tribe. That really goes for a lot. We dig deep and try to connect outside of the challenge and try to come together and make sure we are gonna do everything we can to win the challenge. ThatThat feels great."

The Stingy Ocean

Erik describes the challenges one has to endure while fishing on the reefs

"Look at me. It sucks. I'm dejected physically, I'm dejected mentally. It's like there's no fish out there. The ones that there are aren't even worth going out there. Even if you do go after 'em there's coral everywhere and the coral is sharp everywhere. We did a 400 yard by 400 yard excursion today and there was coral everywhere. You can't even use a raft because you can't float in the water. There's not enough depth to even tread water. Tried to get out and try to fish and it was razor blades everywhere. It was like someone goes in your backyard and puts razor blades in 90% of the bottom of the pool and said hey, let's go play a game in the pool. Dive in headfirst. No thank you. It sucks. I' mcut here, I'm cut there, I'm cut on my back. That was this morning. I was supposed to be recovering from my wounds from yesterday, and my woudns from the battle. It's just like keep giving me more. I could take it if maybe I had a fish for some kind of reward, but the ocean is stingy, it messes with you and doesn't even give you a fish."

Russell's Injury

Russell discusses his injury after getting kicked at the challenge by Ben

"In the heat of the battle, y'know, things happen. I don't even know really what happened. I know I had grabbed the ball. There was somebody around me, I didn't know who it was. I started to run, and toss the ball to the girls so they could take a shot. That's when I'm on the ground and Jeff was screaming at the guy."

"My ankle's definitely hurting. I wasn't sure if I rolled it. It happened so fast. The guy definitely took me out. There was no doubt about that. My ankle's hurting. The only thing that bothers me about that is I'm praying it doesn't hinder me in upcoming challenges. Like I said, with that necklace, any weakness, coupled with that necklace, it could be nasty. Even though people knew what happened, at this point, when you go to that first immunity challenge, you're looking for any reason to knock somebody off. Even though I'm purportedly the leader and a strong player, it doesn't matter if the strong player is gimpy. I wasn't too happy about that."

Shambo's Fishing Trip

Shambo explains why her fishing expertise didn't yield results

"The fishing trip was really cool because there's so many beautiful, beautiful fish in the ocean here. The reefs are amazing but they're really dangerous. I didn't have what I needed out there. I needed another person. #2 I needed a spear swing that had elastic on it. I was pulling that spear back as far as I could and it would shoot maybe 4 feet, but it's not a rapid fire swing. It's not something that's really good in the ocean, the fresh water, the currents deter the shot. Unsuccessful but fun, it was a good workout stretching out after our gladiator competition yesterday. I'm sore. It loosened me up a lot swimming in the ocean. I think I was out there an hour and a half. I tried to go in the swamp. ALl I managed to do there was look at murky water, lose the end of the snorkel. I'm sure the tribe isn't happy with me about that. It wasn't a one piece, it was K-Mart blue light special, most likely. I lost that. I got to have a freshwater bath for the first time in 5 days. That was a bonus for my efforts. I'm hungry. I got water going right now. Just tending the fire. Most of the guys went out fishing. I told them where to go. There's thousands of fish out there. I saw one this big that was a black one that got me pretty fired up and excited.

Dave on the challenge

"Got treemail. It couldn't have come at a better time. The warrior challenge. It is on. I cannot wait. I get to let the crazy out! (says this with a quavering voice) Gotta hold it in, gotta hold it in. People think you're crazy. I get to let it out today and go crazy. I've been waiting for the warrior challenge, and it couldn't come at a better time. It's day 5. It's early in the game so we're not decimated and wasted away. Still strong. We've got great tribe unity."

"I've been wondering. Are we gonna do sticks? Probably not. Stick fighting's too dangerous. Probably gonna be hand to hand. I wish I knew more jujitsu, but I don't."

"I'm hoping my speed will make up for lack of bulk. I'm quick, I'm smart, and I've taken martial arts a lot. They were distance martial arts, and not grappling. I wish I'd taken more grappling. I don't really like that kind of stuff. I figure a lot of this kind of thing, when it's a real war situation, oftentimes in hand to hand combat, spirit can often beat an opponent before you even lock up. If you show them hey, I've got a lot more going for me than you've got going for you, that can at least even the odds. I plan to scare them."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Insider Transcript Episode #2 SquidProQuo 09-29-09 1
 RE: Insider Transcript Episode #2 Brownroach 09-29-09 2
 RE: Insider Transcript Episode #2 suzzee 09-29-09 3
   RE: Insider Transcript Episode #2 goldenmike4393 09-29-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-29-09, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Insider Transcript Episode #2"
Thanks, Michel. I love Monica's comment about Yasmin -- this makes me think that Yasmin (not Shambo) is the most likely 1st boot when Galu go to TC:

Monica: She's the perfect person to go over there. She's gonna run her mouth, she's gonna make them miserable. (Dave agrees) What I would give to be a fly on the wall at the other camp!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-09, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Insider Transcript Episode #2"
Thanks for bringing this over michel, I hadn't had a chance to read through the whole thing.

Natalie describes her frustrations after witnessing the dysfunctions of her tribemates at the first Tribal Council

"I didn't really realize we were as dysfunctional as we were when went to Tribal Council. I actually get along with every single person, in this tribe. I really like every single person. Apparently I'm the only one that gets along with everybody, for whatever reason.

So would that qualify Natalie to be Foa Foa's "most harmless person"?

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Insider Transcript Episode #2"
Thanks Michel and James Barber, it's really interesting to read the transcripts before watching the videos.

From the voting I get a sense that Mick and Jaison are closer with Ashley floating between them and Russell's Natalie, Liz and Ben. Although I think Russell may be keeping Ben around more because he's (if you believe his own clip)the concierge at camp. Russell said he's in Samoa for a vacation, not to be a workhorse and I can believe he tosses Ben enough crumbs to keep him working and oblivious to Russell's plans.

I'm not sure how long Russell lasts in S19 but since we already know he's in S20 I wonder how much of his screen time is the need to get him set up for him in S20 rather then game play for this season. Actually I kind of like him, yes I said it. He came out of the gate playing, thinking and manipulating. He's getting a great edit IMO but we'll see about him down the stretch. (ok everyone shoot)

Shambo thinks everyone loves her, that statement from Jiffy during the challenge something like... if you can't catch fish with this gear then you need to go home...seems to be her fate I think.

Filthy Swine!

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-29-09, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Insider Transcript Episode #2"
I am actually expecting to see the "Hamburglar" go a long way. With the storm coming up, and Galu going down two (2) folks, it's a new game. Yes, I am stretching some assumptions here. I am assuming that failing to take a tarp seals Russ S fate, they lose a couple of folks...

Remember what Betsy said? The underdog "always" comes through...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •