The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-09, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-09 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

Thanks for the preview vidcaps from Survivor Fever:

Voiceover:

Jiffy vo: Next time on Survivor
Jiffy vo: An epic battle ??yields?? bad blood between the tribes...
Yasmin: This is ignorant...Why would a dude tackle me??
Jiffy: STOP!!!....Out of the challenge!
Jiffy vo: ...and Russell goes on the warpath.
Russell: She's ful of crap! She's gonna pay for that statement, I promise you!

Then from Survivor Phoenix we have these collages of vidcaps...

Note that VG is the first to note that this challenge appears to be both an RC, note the fishing gear, as well as an IC, note the II.

Volcanic Glass also has noted that Yasmin is at the Foa Foa camp....WELL DONE, VG!

So, we have alot to chew on this week. Who will Jiffy throw out of the challenge....could it be someone that Yasmin complains about..."Why would a dude tackle me??", after perhaps Jiffy has explained the rules that dudes must tackle dudes and girls must tackle girls? OR, is it for some other infraction. So, the questions that arise:

1. Who will Jiffy throw out of the challenge?
2. Who will win the IC/RC?
3. How will Jasmin get to the other camp?
4. Will someone from Foa Foa go to Galu as well?
5. Who is the girl that Russell is going to get?

Just an observation at this point...seems like the camera follows Foa Foa back to camp...are they the losers?

ETA: Could this picture...

...be this person...

After studying the pics of the girls remaining at Foa Foa, I would venture to say that it is Ashley...Betsey's eyebrows are thicker, the other blonde, Natalie, has blue eyes, Elizabeth is brown eyed and darker. Then again, that person may not even be the person that Russell is referring to. But, I do think that shot is one of Ashley.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... SquidProQuo 09-18-09 1
   RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... SquidProQuo 09-18-09 3
       RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Brownroach 09-18-09 4
           RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... emydi 09-18-09 12
 RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Brownroach 09-18-09 2
 RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... CTgirl 09-18-09 5
   RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Brownroach 09-18-09 6
       RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... PepeLePew13 09-18-09 7
           RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... CTgirl 09-18-09 8
           RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Brownroach 09-18-09 9
           RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... emydi 09-18-09 13
               RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Outfrontgirl 09-18-09 16
                   RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... emydi 09-19-09 19
   RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Outfrontgirl 09-18-09 15
 RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... michel 09-18-09 10
   RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Brownroach 09-18-09 11
       RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... michel 09-18-09 14
           RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Brownroach 09-19-09 17
 RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... sol 09-19-09 18
 Promo Flowerpower 09-19-09 20
   RE: Promo sol 09-20-09 23
   RE: Promo michel 09-20-09 26
 RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Scarlett O Hara 09-19-09 21
   RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Outfrontgirl 09-19-09 22
       RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... michel 09-20-09 24
       RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Belle Book 09-20-09 25
       RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... emydi 09-21-09 27
           RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Brownroach 09-21-09 28
               RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... emydi 09-21-09 29
       RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... jbug 09-21-09 30
           RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... Estee 09-21-09 31
           RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a B... dabo 09-21-09 32
 The Plot Thickens CTgirl 09-21-09 33
   RE: The Plot Thickens Flowerpower 09-21-09 34
   RE: The Plot Thickens byoffer 09-21-09 35
       RE: The Plot Thickens CTgirl 09-21-09 36
           RE: The Plot Thickens CTgirl 09-22-09 38
               RE: The Plot Thickens Flowerpower 09-22-09 39
                   RE: The Plot Thickens byoffer 09-22-09 41
       RE: The Plot Thickens Estee 09-21-09 37
       RE: The Plot Thickens goldenmike4393 09-22-09 40
 Press Images... Flowerpower 09-23-09 42
   RE: Press Images... goldenmike4393 09-23-09 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-18-09, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
It's most likely Russell who hurts a girl during the RC/IC and gets thrown out, based on EW's deleted scene (thanks to James Barber):

Russell:

"Man, I was pissed off. I tell you what. They were over there taunting us. I'm OK with celebrating, but that's only putting fuel on the fire. That is very dangerous. Now, if I do a challenge, and one of those little girls is in my way, they're gonna get hurt. You're gonna have to take 'em off in a helicopter, cause I'm gonna break a bone. I'm gonna hit 'em so hard, I don't care who it is. It could be the predator. I'm gonna hit him so hard. I'll hit that mutha so hard I'll break my collarbone, but you know what? He's gonna move."

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-18-09, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Thinking about it a little more, Russell *might* be too smart to be that overt and get himself kicked out of a game -- seems like he's more about being evil behind the scenes but charming to everyone's faces.

So perhaps Ben is the likely candidate to get kicked out of the game? He seems a bit wacko to me. Russell might even put Ben up to it, since he it seems like the two of them are on the same wavelength and bonded over getting rid of Marissa.

Also, didn't Jiffy say that Ben's the guy must likely to blow up at some point?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
I think it's Ben that gets tossed as well. Yes he did say that Ben was a time bomb waiting to go off. And now in the blog he says that Ben is a major bully.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-09 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

It appears Kelly is the woman who is tackled by a man. Yasmin is talking to Ben about it...is she confronting him bc he did it or asking what is up with Russell (or I guess it could be Mick Jaison or Mike)

Monica sits out for Galu but Yasmin goes to Foa..if the person is safe from TC shouldn't they pick Monica... or maybe Yasmin was weakest person on Galu. Yasmin's early "kidnapping" could be the reason for her expected early exit when she returns to Galu. Esp. if people know she could have clues to HI at Foa.

EDITED TO ADD:

Although after the other commercial..it appears it could be a Galu guy that is the culprit and everyong is mad...Yasmin is mad at her own tribemate and yakking about it to Ben at the Foa beach.. from the pics it could be John Erik or Dave...but it's hard to tell who did it and who is just mad about it being done.

09-18-09, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
The eyebrows certainly seem to match Ashley's.

However, if the "full-of-crap statement" has just been made in the previous sequence (Russell glaring in war paint), Ashley and Betsy are sitting behind him. It doesn't appear that he's reacting to something one of them said, rather that he is turning to face someone who we don't see. Ashley turns in the same direction as Russell and Jaison, as if she's reacting to the same thing. Jaison looks rather concerned.

So, *if* Russell is glaring at the "she" here, it must be Liz or Natalie. Could Liz say something implying that Russell is racist? She's already been shown as sensitive to being stereotyped, and in her NY Daily News interview she complained about some of the contestants' attitude toward race.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
First Flopo, thanks for bring all these vidcaps over from SF every week. I don't have the patience to do it and I appreciate them all lined up here. Good questions too!

I didn't articulate very well in the voting thread why I was sticking with my gut that Marissa was the boot. I thought that 20 survivors was too many people to introduce in a one-hour premiere so TPTB were using the ads to help us to get to know the bootee and help tell the story of the episode. There was a lot going on - 20 new survivors and 2 challenges plus the introduction of evil Russell H. After all that they had to include the boot story so I think they were letting us know who we should watch out for. In this case it was Marissa and the "dumb-girl alliance."

I think TPTB are doing it again this week. The coming attractions indicate to me that if FoaFoa goes to Tribal, it will be another case of Russell rooting out someone against him. OFG theory points to Betsy, but I think that's misdirection this week. OFG theory also points to John and Kelly (?). I think the editing nicely served up John last week as the first boot from Galu. He was dissed on the beach by his teammates and then again by Shannon when they were building the shelter. We hardly know anyone on Galu except for Shannon and John. Coincidence? I think not! Until we get rid of all the extraneous Survivors, EPMB cannot be very subtle on who the boot is. The average viewer still needs to be told who to look for. I speculate that John is the boot and Kelly is the foil.

Lit up by Agman

09-18-09, 02:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
We also got to know Russell S. a bit, and Shambo mildly dissed him for being a wimpy leader. But John got far more negative attention.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
I dunno... Jeff said in his blog that we're going to like Dreadlocked Russell as well as Shambo. I think they're going to be around for longer than a couple of episodes in order for us to like them.

09-18-09, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
I thought Russell S. (RusSwell) was wimpy too and totally forgot about him when I was thinking of Galu today. Jeff did say he was too nice to play the game. IF there's a tribal switch, I'd say he could be a casualty then.

09-18-09, 03:11 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Shambo was clearly positioned as the star of the Galu tribe and everything about her edit made me think she lasts a very long time. I don't think Russell S. is in trouble either (for now anyway); I was pointing out that even though Shambo criticized his leadership it was a pretty gentle criticism.

09-18-09, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
I'm thinking one or both of Shambo or RusSwell could be medivaced. RusSwell is just a hunch on my part

Sucks/TDT has it that Shambo hurt her shoulder 2 weeks (5 eps) into the game. http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/reply/5036764/t/Shannon-to-go-far.html#reply-5036764

But Laura could be medivaced, she hurt her Achilles Tendon 3 weeks before going to Samoa
http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_samoa/survivometer19.htm

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
emy,
Re the medivac's, Jeff said pretty clearly that dehydration is the cause, not injuries. Dehydration with an OMG, per Jeff. (see the EW interview)

Could be anyone who gets hit hard, but Dani at Skills posted a pick of Russell S and Yasmin that seems a riddle. Could be them. To my mind the question is will Princess Yasmin last long enough to be medi-vacced, Same with Chef Mike.

09-19-09, 06:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
thanks OFG. I didn't realize both were from dehydration.

I think RusSwell is not long for game, i.e. does not make jury He very well could be dehydrated after heavy rain, I think there are enough men on Galu that would go before him...although we don't know of any tribal switches yet.

I'm not sure about Shambo...I don't see her as a likely winner for some reason...we'll see how the editing goes.

Laura and Liz are enigmas for me...Jiffy gave them great "blurbs" and Liz was at least shown some and received a long confessional...whereas Laura was non existent in ep 1. I'd just as soon have Sarah Laura leave the game early!

I think Liz is end game material and she just a bit of a chip on her shoulder when it comes to her race. I think her race and how she believes she is perceived will be her main story.

09-18-09, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Another big thank you, FloPo! CT, I thought you did a great job of articulating your theory and I agreed with it. I ended up voting for one of the other women, but I was just reaching for a possible surprise. I always thought Marisa was extremely likely to go.

As you point out, John was set up last time. I too think Shambo is for the long run, quite likely end game or the winner. If I had to pick a winner right now I would say Shambo. Russell S will not go immediately. John could go. Monica had one confessional prior to the leader pick, which I think either bodes early boot or she gets by and makes jury.

If John is the first Galu boot, by my reckoning that will be the first time a young fit male will be first tribal boot since Vanuatu (not counting Palau, where John was not picked for a tribe), and Vanu`atu was atypical as the tribe was all men, as was the Amazon, where a young man went first.

However, Jeff thinks John is a poser who doesn't "bring it" - and so do Erik and Dave. Yasmin appears safe and the girls all have skills. Monica is a good swimmer but she hasn't gotten to show that off yet, so they'll have to take her word. I think Erik is perhaps taking to Kelly, as there was a press photo of her riding on his shoulders.

So yeah, I could see them offing John because Erik and Dave have a lot of confidence in their abilities and in a very packed hour premiere we were shown those anti-John comments, three of them. In fact, the whole Galu story was that Shambo is likable even if her style is different, that Russell is OK but not great as a leader, and that John is a loser in challenges and in shelter building.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
I'll take a stab at those questions:

1. Who will Jiffy throw out of the challenge?

I first thought Ben or Dave (who looked quite slimy in the few moments we saw him) But, how about John? He's just dumb enough to do something illegal and he's the last one seen in vidcaps before Jiffy calls time out.

2. Who will win the IC/RC?

It has to be Foa Foa.

3. How will Jasmin get to the other camp?

Kidnapped by the winners of the challenge. She is saved from TC.

4. Will someone from Foa Foa go to Galu as well?

Almost certainly not.

5. Who is the girl that RusHell is going to get?

Betsy because of her comment that she doesn't trust RusHell. I don't think it's something that happens in front of everyone as BR suggests because RusHell doesn't have his warpaint when he makes the comment. I figure the eyes are those of his informant. (It doesn't have to be Natalie that tells RusHell, it could be Ashley if Betsy repeats her feelings to others.

If CTGirl's hypothesis is right and the booty is being set up in advance because of the 20 players then John goes this week and Betsy would be next week's boot! It would be quite tidy, wouldn't it?

09-18-09, 06:18 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
I don't think it's something that happens in front of everyone as BR suggests because RusHell doesn't have his warpaint when he makes the comment.

I got the impression that he is saying that in a confessional, so the event could have happened earlier enough that he had time to take his paint off in the interim. But maybe not.

09-18-09, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
It could be later in confessional but then he'd be looking away from the camera. His eyes are looking down and to our left, where I'm supposing his informant is standing.

09-19-09, 09:22 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Actually that does make more sense now that I look at it again. The close-up of Russell with the war paint is probably meant to "illustrate" the "Russell goes on the warpath" blurb, and could easily be unrelated to the incident.

And the other clip doesn't look like a standard angle they would shoot a confessional from so he is probably talking to someone else there.

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-19-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
I've been amused that CBS decided to use "the Eye" to highlight the fact that RussHell doesn't wipe.

More evidence

That shot also shows that RussHell is going to kick Mike in the 'nads for getting a little too friendly.

I was just watching the preview for Survivor and a scene from Deliverance broke out.

09-19-09, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Promo"
Thanks to Survivor Fever...

Transcript:
Announcer: Russell is the most ruthless Survivor ever. He's already forced Marisa out.

Russell <in confessional>: Each time somebody threatens me, they're going home.

Announcer: Who will be next?

Betsy <in confessional>: I'm not afraid to stand up to him.

Mick <in confessional>: I don't know if he's got a lot of friends left.

Announcer: On his hit list...

Russell <in confessional>: She's gonna pay for that statement, I promise.

Announcer: And, no one's ever been kicked out of the competition for rough stuff...

Jeff Probst: Stop!!!!!!!!!

Announcer: ...until now.

Jeff Probst: You're out of the challenge!

Announcer: All new Survivor, Thursday only on CBS.

Definately sounds like Betsey is going to be number one on Russell's list...does anyone get the impression that they are milking Russell for everything he's worth? Not even Coach got this much attention...makes you wonder if the tides will turn on him sooner rather than later....I just think they are over the top with him, and I'd like to hear what Corvis has to say regarding all of his confessionals in the first show...

food for thought. Why all the hype at Foa Foa if they don't even go to TC?

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-20-09, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Promo"
The Confrontation ?

The same beach and the 'stick' that RussHell is holding is visible in both shots.

The evidence shows that Galu goes to TC so the trouble between RussHell and Betsy will brew for at least 3 more days. I don't know if this will make a tribe divided since the rest of the tribe may just protect themselves by being compliant to RussHells influence. Unfortunately the longer they - Mick, Jiason, Liz,and Mike wait to boot RussHell the less likely it will happen. If they joined with Betsy they would control the game at Foa Foa. As long as they cater to RussHells desires the more they feed his ego ... which means the more time we will have to discuss RussHell.

Mick and Liz have at least a brief appearance in Ep 2, but I suspect they will continue to be pretty invisible ... unless they do orchestrate RussHells boot.

09-20-09, 05:32 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Promo"
"food for thought. Why all the hype at Foa Foa if they don't even go to TC?"

With only 1 challenge this week, we will have some scenes of the dynamics of both tribes so I would expect more RussHell drama.

I look at Jeff stopping the challenge and what do we see?

Erik looking disappointed and Dave looking angry. It wouldn't surprise me if a player from Glu comes undone, leading to their loss.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-19-09, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Thanks for bringing over the vidcaps, FP. Those balls look like rugby balls to me and they are scrumming around them! Survivor-style rugby football perhaps?

I like what you all have speculated and have a few things to add. John, I think, was not a bad shelter builder. Rather, he thinks differently than the rest. You can tell that he's a designer/rocket scientist. And this just could lead to his demise -- because he is different.

However, we are also shown that Shambo is different -- she doesn't want to go swimming with the 20-year-olds. Why should she go farther in the game than John? They are both different. And I'd hate to have to look at that mullet of hers week in and week out. BLAH!

As far as RusHell goes, he got 15 confessionals on night 1!! This is incredible for a first episode, I think. In my humble opinion, SeeBS is milking him for all he is worth. I do not think he is long for this world Like Ace, I think he could go early. How long do you think it's going to take his tribe to figure him out?

Anyway, you can count on Betsy leaving in short order if RusHell finds out that she doesn't trust him.

Other than that, so far, I'm not thrilled with these DAWS. I hope they make a better impression on me next week.

Read me.

09-19-09, 09:50 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
hi Scarlett,
really nice to see you, seems like you've been scarce.

I would agree that Russ's tactics shouldn't work, but with the blondes glomming on to him and Ben, and the type of challenges requiring brute strength, he's in a good positon, as is Ben who ought to be tossed.

Ashley or DAB#1 has already gotten votes from the other possible alliance, so she's unlikely to switch. Ben says in Insider that Natalie is a picky eater and depending on him to take care of her.

I think Betsy is toast, but not this time, as it appears FF wins IC - and will likely be toast before Mike, which is dumb.

Shambo is hardly my favorite but Jeff is talking her up big time. In his First Impressions he talked up all the "older" women as serious contenders - Liz, Betsy, Laura, Shambo, with the least said about Shambo's potential other than she is real and likable. Now post-filming he is waffling on Betsy, silent on Laura and Liz, and huge on Shambo and how he hopes the audience gets behind her.

Back to Russ, he was the one player from S19 asked to be on All Stars, so I think we should resign ourselves to seeing this guy a lot, similar to Coach. The only player I can think of who got cast on an All-Stars who didn't make merge was Shii Ann, and she "almost" made merge.

I would like to think that Russ goes out at merge like Boston Rob, but not so sure, as by then he will be the perfect F2 goat. Ashley, who is a Survivor geek, will recognize that. She has the seasons and plays all memorized. My hope is that Galu predominates and takes Russ out at the first IC he loses.

09-20-09, 01:01 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
"I would like to think that Russ goes out at merge... but... by then he will be the perfect F2 goat. Ashley, who is a Survivor geek, will recognize that."

Maybe this is more editing than vidcaps but RussHell said he told all the girls the exact same thing yet it was with Ashley and Ashley only that we heard him say: "We can look back on this and say we did from Day 1." That certainly caught my attention.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-20-09, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Maybe Jeff's talking up Shambo big-time in part because she's really likeable and in part because she won't win.

Interesting that you mentioned Ashley is a Survivor geek. But I don't think she's the only one who would recognize Russell H. as the perfect F2 goat -- Liz, one of the "older women" Jeff had first mentioned, would probably know that as well. And I think Liz will probably last longer than Shambo.

09-21-09, 11:45 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Didn't i read somewhere that Shambo got an invite to S20 and declined?

09-21-09, 12:35 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Yes, in the Shion Is Queen posts at Sucks that TDT has links to (first post at top of page):

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/reply/5025748/t/Shannon-to-go-far.html#reply-5025748

09-21-09, 02:11 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
thanks br I knew it was somewhere but I couldn't find it before

I don't know, I don't much like her after ep 1. We'll see though

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-09, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Can you imagine having to spend even one day at the Ponderosa with Russ H?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-09, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
It helps to think of it as an unprecedented opportunity to set his possessions on fire.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-09, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Vidcaps, "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Honestly, no. But I'll try.

First Day: Russ gripes about getting booted and tells me that all his enemies should lose no matter what.

Second Day: Much of the same, but he knocked my breakfast off the table "by accident."

Third Day: Much of the same, but somehow my clothes smell like ##### when I get up.

Fourth Day: New arrival griping about missing panties, I'm like "Oh, yeah, I've had to go commando for days now, bummer."

Fifth Day: No orange juice this morning, Russ is blaming the newbie...

09-21-09, 04:40 PM (EST)
33. "The Plot Thickens"
Volcanic Glass has noticed that Galu wins reward

The promos over the weekend are really playing up Russell on the warpath, so it looks like Betsy is doomed this week. The vidcaps from the other promos aren't available yet except for the one above.

It still poses the question, how does Yasmin end up at FoaFoa?!

09-21-09, 06:01 PM (EST)
34. "RE: The Plot Thickens"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-09 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

Well, YEAH VG for noting that picture...and, it answers my question, why all the hype at Foa Foa post challenge, they not only are the losers, but they have a visitor as well...

So, will one of the Foa Foa's go to the Galu camp and forego TC?

ETA: AND, will Betsey be the boot or not? If it is Betsey, they are handing her to us on a big silver platter...leaves some room for doubt, imo.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-09, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: The Plot Thickens"
how does Yasmin end up at FoaFoa?!

Let's list the options:
- maybe the winning tribe gets to send one person over to observe tribal council (although it would seem Yasmin is there well before tribal).
- maybe the two tribes switch one person, who is presumably safe at Tribal. I can understand the winning tribe getting to steal someone from the other tribe, but how would the losers get one back? Surely FoaFoa wouldn't pick Yasmin to join their tribe.
- I guess Yasmin could be there to steal from the other tribe. We have seen that a few times in the past. However, this season the tribes don't seem to have enough to be stolen from. (last time they had that I believe the tribes had each looted the transport vehicle that took them to the show, but not so this season)

Any other ideas?

09-21-09, 06:55 PM (EST)
36. "RE: The Plot Thickens"
Thinking back to Tocantins where two people went to exile island together and could or couldn't work together to find the HII, I wonder if both teams send someone to the opposite side every week.

Jeff said pre-game that there are two idols with a different set of clues for each location. EPMB liked the inter-tribal alliance idea; maybe something similiar is going on here. To be able to find an idol, you might need help from someone on the opposite tribe since your idol is in "enemy" territory. The inter-tribal alliance had potential last season until Brendan screwed up. This has the potential to be another way to foster relationships across tribal lines.

09-22-09, 01:12 PM (EST)
38. "RE: The Plot Thickens"
Another idea: the tribal leaders get to pick who's kidnapped.

09-22-09, 02:31 PM (EST)
39. "RE: The Plot Thickens"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-09 AT 02:32 PM (EST)

I think that both tribes will send someone to the other camp, one gets to avoid their own TC, while the other perhaps get to witness the TC for the other tribe. More than likely there is a clue that they can only open when they are at the opposite camp. So, how many times you end up at the camp, is totally up to the other tribe. Just some outloud speculation...

Now, wouldn't it be really fun if the person from the other tribe that does go to the other tribes TC, would get to VOTE! Now, that would be fun!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-09, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: The Plot Thickens"
Now, wouldn't it be really fun if the person from the other tribe that does go to the other tribes TC, would get to VOTE! Now, that would be fun!

That would be awesome! Especially after a challenge where the two tribes beat on each other. Imagine all the wrangling back at the camp to sway the intruder's vote? Wow. Great idea, FloPo!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-09, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: The Plot Thickens"
One: go for a walk. If you're out exploring and head out far enough, you've got some chance of intruding on opposition territory.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-22-09, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: The Plot Thickens"
Issue: How does Yasmin get to Foa Foa?

Answer: a member of the winning reward team will go to the other tribe to hunt for hidden idols per REALITYNEWSONLINE

09-23-09, 10:53 AM (EST)
42. "Press Images..."
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix for posting...

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-23-09, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Press Images..."
Gads! What a find! Thank you, FLO PO, for getting them over here

Validation is a wonderful thing. And, look at Ben the Bench Warmer. Interesting shot of Liz and Ben at the end. Makes me wonder.

Too soon for Liz to go, no story arc. I agree with you, it's hard to believe they are handing us Betsy's head on the platter. Natalie seems to me making herself useful as a telecommunication device (tell-a-woman).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •