The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-09, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Thank you to Volcanic Glass for posting the title:

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/57616

"Taking Candy from a Baby"

Sure sounds like Russell taking about booting another player, probably the one he threatens in the previews.

I know Betsy told Natalie she didn't trust him.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... fullofgrace2470 09-17-09 1
   RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... Outfrontgirl 09-18-09 2
       RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... michel 09-18-09 3
           RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... CTgirl 09-21-09 4
               RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... michel 09-21-09 5
                   RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... byoffer 09-21-09 6
                       RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... michel 09-21-09 8
                           RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... Georjanna 09-21-09 9
                               RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... michel 09-21-09 11
                                   RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... CTgirl 09-22-09 18
                           RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... byoffer 09-21-09 12
                   RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... Belle Book 09-21-09 10
           RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... goldenmike4393 09-22-09 19
           RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... goldenmike4393 09-22-09 20
   RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... goldenmike4393 09-21-09 7
       RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... dabo 09-22-09 13
           RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... Flowerpower 09-22-09 14
               RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... redbeard103152 09-22-09 15
                   RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... dabo 09-22-09 16
                       RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... Flowerpower 09-23-09 21
               RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... Brownroach 09-22-09 17
 RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Titl... Flowerpower 09-23-09 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-09, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
As long as Betsy doesn't tell RUSSELL that she doesn't trust him lol.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
but Natalie could easily tell Russell. Natalie might feel vulnerable with two young girls getting votes last time, and want to boost her "special" status with RusHell. Ep 1 I felt like Marisa or Betsy were in trouble, whoever worried R the most going first.

09-18-09, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
That was my first impression also OFG but it seems we'll have to be looking at the other tribe: In her post, VG shows that there will only be a combined RC/IC next week. If that is true then Foa Foa wins because CBS showed us this:

Ben and Yasmin are arguing at Foa Foa's beach so they win and she's the one that is kidnapped.

RusHell!! LOL! Maybe we could call Russell W. RusWell.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-09, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
But now Volcanic Glass has found this image

from the weekend promos so it looks like FoaFoa is going back to tribal.

The promos are all about RussHell and really, he could say this quote at many points during episode 2!! My first reaction though, was that he says it when they return from tribal at the beginning of the episode, gloating over getting Marisa booted.

09-21-09, 05:41 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-09 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

Wow! What a curveball! So Galu wins but still see one of their members kidnapped? Or do they get to coose someone to go spy on Foa Foa's TC?

The PIP promo was uploaded here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vo9jMmkcfo

Guess who fits the OFG theory now? Betsy still of course but now Liz is front and center, high-fiving Ben. It could be a trap. Also, Mike seems much too happy.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-09, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Thanks for the vid link Michel.

I note that just after they show Shambo with the fishing gear, there is a picture of Ben holding something that looks like it could be a fishing lure. Could both tribes get fishing gear?? Or is Ben holding a lizard to eat??

I can't get a screen capture to work on this 'puter - can anyone grab a pic of that to help the discussion??

09-21-09, 06:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
I can't do vidcaps but it does look real rather than a lure.

Another possibility is that the winner of the challenge had to choose between Immunity and Reward.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-21-09, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-09 AT 08:03 PM (EST)

Another possibility is that the winner of the challenge had to choose between Immunity and Reward.

If that was the case, I wouldn't have wanted to be the winning Chief.

Too, I've been wondering ...

Surely there is going to be a mechanism for removing/replacing the Chiefs short of voting them out of the Game. I can't imagine that the office is a 'lifetime' appointment.

But then what I can't imagine invariably becomes the reality.

09-21-09, 08:54 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
"Surely there is going to be a mechanism for removing/replacing the Chiefs short of voting them out of the Game. I can't imagine that the office is a 'lifetime' appointment."

Knowing Burnett's love of Nash's Game Theory, I'd be surprised if he interferes in that twist. He'd want to see how it unfolds.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-09, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
I reread the TV Guide article on returning shows last night. Jeff Probst said, "We're going to force them to choose a leader for their tribe, and that leader is going to have to make decisions throughout the game."

But it being Jeff, we'll have to see if that really comes to be.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-09, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""

I like this a lot. It is consistent with my gut that Foa Foa would be stronger for a rugby-type challenge, and Shambo having reward fishing gear. Now I wonder how game mods will grant reward vs immunity winners!

But this still doesn't explain why Yasmin is at the other camp.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-21-09, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
I hope Liz isn't in danger as you seem to think she is! I want her to stick around long enough to make the merge, at least. I don't want Betsy to go either, but I'd rather have her go before Liz! Same goes for Mike -- I want him to go before Liz!

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-22-09, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Issue: How does Yasmin get to Foa Foa?

Answer: a member of the winning reward team will go to the other tribe to hunt for hidden idols per REALITYNEWSONLINE

IOW, the Galutes win the challenge.

09-22-09, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Issue: How does Yasmin get to Foa Foa?

Answer: a member of the winning reward team will go to the other tribe to hunt for hidden idols per REALITYNEWSONLINE.

09-21-09, 06:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
There's telegraph, telephone, and tell-a-woman.

I think Betsy used "tell-a-woman".

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-09, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
LOL. Betsy was initially the only woman on Foa Foa that EvilRuss didn't consider dumb and whom he was wary of. He approached her anyway for an alliance and she played along at first but decided in the end she couldn't trust him.

The question really becomes whether Betsy can turn the tide to save herself if need be. Much as I like her, I don't think she will see it coming soon enough to save herself.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-09, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
The only thing that gives me pause about a Betsey boot is that it is ALL over the promos and looks to be a sure thing. Would they be that blatant? If it is Betsey this week, than they have presented her on a silver platter.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-22-09, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
I agree with you FP. There is too much time invested in the show and in JPs blog for Betsey to be booted this soon. For some reason I am getting a feeling that she will even outlast evil RussHell. I hope I am right. 

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-09, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
I wish I could agree with that. But police are trained to Q&A everyone. Evil Russ is going to gun down anyone he thinks is threatening to him in any way because his gameplan depends on not being exposed.

09-23-09, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Last week, while RussHell took the credit, it was Ben that clashed head to head with Marissa, and it was he who badmouthed her terribly. RussHell facilitated her book, using Ben as the smokescreen. With a loose cannon like Ben around, and especially this week when he gets thrown out of the challenge which then leads to a Foa Foa loss, might he even be considered on the chopping block? Especially with the girls, who have to have noticed that he's really just a big bully....

...or, perhaps Ben will go off at someone else this week, making it easy for the others to go along with him, as long as it's not them?

I am leaning toward Betsey making it through this week, at this point...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
They seem not to be trying for subtlety this season, and a Betsy boot would be in keeping with that.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

09-23-09, 10:43 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor: Samoa Episode #2 Title: "Taking Candy from a Baby""
Clues from Survivor Phoenix, thank-you so much, originally printed in TVGuide...

1. A rugby-like game gets out of control and one player is ejected from the contest
Ben. Will it be enough to make him a marked man? I doubt it, but it most likely will put him on the offensive with damage control...

2. One person is given the opportunity to make friends with the opposing tribe, but it doesn't go well.

Well, from RealityOnLine, they tell us that the one who wins reward gets to send one to the other camp. Yasmin most likely was the victim of Ben, regarding the action that had him thrown out of the challenge. Clearly, rationalizing with Ben, or calling him out is only going to add fuel to the fire...could RussHell's statement, "she is going to pay for that, I promise you", possibly be in reference to Yasmin calling Ben out?

It looks from the press photos that Yasmin is making friends with everyone but Ben and RussHell...

3. Meanwhile, Russell H. continues to disrupt life for the Foa Foa tribe. At tribal council, another castaway is voted out of the game.

...no surprises here...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •