The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"check these photos out...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-26-01, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"check these photos out...."
This is a link to a page of Survivor photos...

We have:

Another photo of Mike in red parka and

2) Look at the bottom left picture. Does this look like a tree fallen on the Kucha camp. I can tell Mike is in the picture, and 2 other people I can't recognize, but Rodger is also wearing the same thing he is in the previews for next week....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What link? AyatollahKhomeini 02-26-01 1
 Link? Donzi 02-26-01 2
   oops.....blond moment! cowboyroo 02-26-01 3
 tree fall moonbaby 02-26-01 4
   RE: tree fall cowboyroo 02-26-01 5
       RE: tree fall LIZZLOVER 02-26-01 6
       RE: tree fall moonbaby 02-26-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-01, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What link?"
Link, link, who's got the link?

Donzi 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-26-01, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Donzi Click to send private message to Donzi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Link?"
Why it must be the MISSING LINK!

02-26-01, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "oops.....blond moment!"
http://www.ellipsiiis.com/cgi-bin/photo/photo.pl?page=6

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-01, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "tree fall"
I'm not seeing the second photo you mention 'roo If it looks the same or similar to the photo Superman posted with Jeff V in it, this all ties in nicely with the fallen tree theory-a refreshing change from splash speculation!

02-26-01, 09:26 PM (EST)
5. "RE: tree fall"

Here it is. Better than looking for a link!

I'm playing with some of the clips from the Survivor site for the preview too.

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-26-01, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: tree fall"
There doesn't appear to be any damage to the shelter in the photo. It seems that the shelter is built into the hillside, covered with a tarp or blankets.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-01, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: tree fall"
Thank you, I appreciate it! I was sooo hopeful, it would have quieted the splash-lash. Unfortunately, it doesn't match Superman's photos. Pass the aspirin, mate.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •