The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Samoa: The cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-09, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Samoa: The cast"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 10:58 AM (EST)

CBS revealed the cast and I thought that, since the speculation is over, we could have a thread to write about our impressions, the players interviews and what we learn about them.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/bio/

A lot of Californians, 2 Russells, a Mick, a Mike, a lot of players under the illusion that they are the best the game has ever seen and one that wants to win the money to buy a vacuum cleaner!! The things people say to sound interesting... This is going to hurt...

Ashley Trainer 22 Sales, Minn.

Ben Browning 28 Barman LA

Betsy Bolan 48, Police officer NH

Brett Clouser 23,T-Shirt designer (That one?... really?) LA

Dave Ball 38 Fitness Instructor LA

Elizabeth Kim 33, Attorney NY

Erik Cardona 28, Bartender (one per tribe?) CA

Jaison Robinson 28, Law Student Chicago
(but also Mr. California)

John Fincher 25, Rocket Scientist (we've seen those before!) LA

Kelly Sharbaugh 25, Hairstylist LA

Laura Morrett 39, (compares herself to Sarah Palin) Office manager Salem Oregon

Marisa Calihan 26, Cincinnati, Student

Mick Trimming 33, Doctor LA
(The one that wants the vacuum cleaner. Did you guess right?)

Mike Borassi 62,Personal Chef, CA

Monica Padilla 25, Law Student CA

Natalie White 26 Pharmaceutical sales (Another Steph?) Arkansas

Russell Hantz 36, Oil company owner Texas

Russell Swan 42, Attorney PA.

Shannon Waters 45, Sales (ex-marine) Wash.

Yasmin Giles 33, Hairstylist LA
(We could have had one per tribe and seen a thrilling challenge where Jeff brings in a judge to see which tribe has the best hair style but no! They are both on Gula. Unfair advantage!)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast PepeLePew13 08-27-09 1
   RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast michel 08-27-09 5
       RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast PepeLePew13 08-27-09 7
 Did we get an Entertainment Weekly ... Estee 08-27-09 2
 RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast Snidget 08-27-09 3
   RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast Belle Book 08-27-09 9
 RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast michel 08-27-09 4
   RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast chinadj 08-27-09 6
       RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast dolphingirl 08-27-09 8
           RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast sol 08-27-09 10
               RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast PepeLePew13 08-29-09 12
               RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast kidflash212 08-30-09 15
 RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast Scarlett O Hara 08-28-09 11
   RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast Flowerpower 08-30-09 13
       RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast michel 08-30-09 14
           RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast toad8098 08-30-09 16
               RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast sol 08-30-09 17
                   RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast PepeLePew13 08-30-09 18
                       RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast sol 08-30-09 19
                           RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast nailbone 09-15-09 34
 RealityTVBlurred Cast interviews michel 09-03-09 20
   RE: RealityTVBlurred Cast interview... Brownroach 09-04-09 21
       RE: RealityTVBlurred Cast interview... Georjanna 09-04-09 22
 Natalie KObrien_fan 09-04-09 23
   RE: Natalie Georjanna 09-04-09 24
       RE: Natalie KObrien_fan 09-04-09 25
 Just Curious sol 09-12-09 26
   RE: Just Curious CTgirl 09-12-09 27
   RE: Just Curious PepeLePew13 09-12-09 30
       RE: Just Curious sol 09-13-09 31
 RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast michel 09-12-09 28
   RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast CTgirl 09-12-09 29
 RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast Sunny_Bunny 09-13-09 32
 Elizabeth Kim Interview Snidget 09-15-09 33
   RE: Elizabeth Kim Interview michel 09-15-09 35
       RE: Elizabeth Kim Interview Belle Book 09-15-09 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-09, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

Dave? I'm going to be calling him Keyser Soze from here on...

And CBS must be really hard-up for cash these days -- they've recycled Parvati's bathing suit and given it to Marisa:

08-27-09, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

Are you sure? I don't think it came off the same rack.

Edited to examine the evidence:

08-27-09, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
Ummm... what *is* Parvati doing to the green thing she's holding?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-09, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Did we get an Entertainment Weekly preview from Jeff?"
*checks* No, not yet. Too bad -- his comments have been sp totally unhelpful in the past, and I was really hoping to get the same again...

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
Are there like, a lot of lawyers this season.

Things from the Bios I noticed with some snark.

Ashley
Showmance potential
to use her flirty ways to endear herself to and at the same time manipulate the male castaways

Ben
More Showmance potential
A bar supervisor and drink mixologist, Ben is often seen with a girl on each arm and boldly claims he’s never been rejected.

Betsy
Snakes first target?
Betsy isn’t naïve and knows that “nice people can be snakes."

Brett
Even More Showmance potential.
Brett’s flirtatious behavior with women could be his biggest asset in the game or it could be his biggest hindrance.

"Danger" Dave
Least likely to live up to potential
His innate intelligence has been honed through years of playing strategy games and his body benefits from the martial arts,

Elizabeth
No Ivy League Educated Lawyers Here, nope not me.
She admits that this behavior often leads to her being blunt with others and putting her foot in her mouth, and that her biggest challenge will be “being assertive without being abrasive.”

Erik
Womanizer {cue repetitive Britney Spears Music}
He says, “There’s nothing sweeter than taking another man’s goods.”

Jaison
They found a black guy that can swim!
He also feels that one of his greatest achievements is making the U.S. National Water Polo team.

John
You do know survivor isn't rocket science, right? Another for the not living up to potential entry
This charmingly cocky genius believes he possesses the analytical skills necessary to take him far in the game while helping him create a mastermind strategy.

Kelly
Every show needs the tattooed blond to braid hair, right? Everyone loves insight, right?
Her open and straightforward communication style allows her to delve into the deeper meaning of life and provide insight to those closest to her.

Laura
Mixing Politics and Religion.
this conservative Christian is running the lobby message center at the Oregon State Capitol building for over 400 lobbyists.

Marisa
Well at least she shouldn't be freaking over the conditions.
Marisa also has experience working in third world conditions. While abroad, she worked with street children in poor countries with no plumbing or running water and it changed her life. 

Mick
So there will be a dirt clod war challenge this year?
A man of humor, another one of Mick’s pet peeves is when people cannot admit they are wrong.  He also admits that the quickest way to get him angry is to throw dirt clods at him. 

Mike
He'll be on the same tribe as Laura, right?
He can’t stand bad drivers, republicans or bigots and admits that the easiest way to make him angry is to move around his kitchen equipment.

Monica
Another one in the Showmance potential pile
she plans to be as “sweet as pie,” while subtly using the “flirt card,

Natalie
Most likely to miscount the votes
You either “make the numbers or go home.”

Russell H
Another one trying to raise the potential expectations.
Russell can’t wait to get in the competition and show “these morons how it’s done” and he “plans to play the game dirtier, smarter and more cunning than anyone can imagine.”

Russell S
Also on Laura's tribe?
A passionate man, Russell cannot stand hearing over-generalizations about specific groupings of people and avoids discussing topics relating to race and sexuality because he feels that others usually have a hard time dealing with his conversation style.

Shannon
Will be so under the radar we forget she's there?
admits that she may have trouble staying under the radar. “I’m like this ball of energy just ready to explode, because I’m putting it out there and I think that rocks.”

Yasmin
Hopefully saner than Chima
Yasmin believes that once you get past her constant chatter, she is likeable, funny and quick-witted.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-27-09, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
Good points for me about Elizabeth: she's Asian American and I have a soft spot for Asian Americans (remember Tammy & Victor from last season's Amazing Race?

Bad points about Elizabeth: she might be abrasive. I hope she isn't -- for her own sake and mine.

08-27-09, 11:09 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 01:26 PM (EST)

More cast information and the 1st Twist:

Reality Blurred interviewed the contestants

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_samoa/2009_Aug_27_cast_announcement

They also revealed the 1st twist: Each tribe will immediately have to vote for a leader. Those could be Russell Swan for Galu and either Mick or Ben (the guy in the green shirt next to big Mike) for Foa Foa as they both seem to be wearing a necklace in this pic:

It seems to confirm that Russell Hantz is the designated "devil" by this line: "there are a few awful people who will, I’m sure, make great TV. Russell H.’s strategy may make you want to stab yourself in the brain..."

This also tells us that Mike was the person that didn't make it in Tocantins, opening the door for Spencer.

chinadj 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-27-09, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chinadj Click to send private message to chinadj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
Based on the tribal pictures from Survivor Phoenix, I've tried to put the names to the faces on each tribe. I hope I got it right!

dolphingirl 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-27-09, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dolphingirl Click to send private message to dolphingirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
In the article from realitytvworld (talking about the new castaways), it states that a yet to be identified castaway will be known as the greatest villain in Survivor history. I wonder who they are talking about??

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-27-09, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
I'll take a wild guess at Russell H.

In his bio at SeeBS it says, Russell can’t wait to get in the competition and show “these morons how it’s done” and he “plans to play the game dirtier, smarter and more cunning than anyone can imagine.”

>

In the pre-reveal the spot showed Marisa saying that "he" may be the devil incarnate (or something to that effect). I think Russell H. is who she was talking about. In the same spot he said he could control their minds.

5"6" and 200 lbs of muscle, and a missing tooth, but believes he will be so charming he will be popular.

08-29-09, 11:47 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
TDT says Russell is on S20

So if that's true, it means that (a) he's not an early boot and is most likely on the jury, if not an end-game finalist, and (b) it fits that he's the one being hyped as the 'greatest villian' and 'make you want to stab yourself in the brain'.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-09, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
"In the pre-reveal the spot showed
Marisa saying that "he" may
be the devil incarnate (or
something to that effect). I
think Russell H. is who
she was talking about. In
the same spot he said
he could control their minds.

5"6" and 200 lbs of muscle,
and a missing tooth, but
believes he will be so
charming he will be popular."

He's an oil man from Texas - doesn't it go without saying he's evil?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-09, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
Thanks for posting this Michel! My money is on Shannon for the first boot. Does that woman actually wear a mullet?

And Ashley reminds me a lot of Jaime from China.

I can hardly wait for this season to finish so that we can begin A$$ 3!!

FISH by agman

Read me.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-09, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
Thanks for getting this party started, michel! Hope you had a very nice summer! Hey, I've got a brother in Salem, Oregon...we'll see what he can dig up on this office manager! Also, I'm in Cincinnati....I will look into the girl here!

08-30-09, 01:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-09 AT 01:04 PM (EST)

Hello FP, my summer was great, how about you?

Your brother may have more material to look for because Jiffy is much more optimist about Laura's chances than Marisa's.

Hello also to you Scarlett. You're right about the ressemblance between Ashley and Jaime. It's much closer than what was put on youtube for Survivor look-alikes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROY_5n-Hc54

Ashley/Jenn? Not really.

Some of those are big reaches at best but I have to agree on Erik/Aaron, Mick/Palau-James and Monica/Paloma. Will the 4 Samoans have better luck than their predecessors?
(Imagining James as a doctor is hilarious. I'd run away from that hospital)

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-09, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
speaking of A$$ #3, i wonder if any of these Samoa cast members were asked to stick around since it is being filmed there as well.

08-30-09, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
According to TDT, Russell Hantz will stick around for S20

http://www.truedorktimes.com/s20/survivometer20.htm

08-30-09, 07:49 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
*sigh* ... doesn't anybody read this thread anymore? Posted the info about Russell being on S20 up there in post #12.

08-30-09, 10:37 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
Sorry, PePe, I did read it earlier, but forgot it was there or I would have simply referred back to it.

Arrrgghh, if this thread gets about 3 times longer it will probably be asked again.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-09, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
So Russell's gonna be on S20?

09-03-09, 11:14 PM (EST)
20. "RealityTVBlurred Cast interviews"
Here's a look at the castaways from someone other than Jiffy.

RealityTV Blurred has posted interviews with:

Mick Trimming

"Mick seems like the kind of person I’d automatically want to hate... and could easily be totally arrogant and annoying about that... but he’s not at all what you might expect..."

Marisa Calihan

"Marisa is kind of impossible not to like... she’s had an interesting life and is thoughtful about it. She’s somewhere between quirky and traditional, unpredictable and conservative."

Natalie White

"Natalie was definitely one of the most personable contestants, immediately asking me where I was from, and engaging me in conversation at various points rather than just answering questions."

Yasmin Giles

"Yasmin... she’ll be one of the most quotable contestantsI really like her, and think she’ll make for great TV"

Another interview goes up every day so you can check out the site.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: RealityTVBlurred Cast interviews"
Funny that Mick said he plans to play under the radar, and then is apparently awarded his tribe's Leadership Necklace at the start of the game. There goes that plan...

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-04-09, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: RealityTVBlurred Cast interviews"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-09 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

Brownroach,

I think that Mick may play the Game (and the Game may play him) much like Aaron (China).

Here, for comparison, is JP's initial assessment of Aaron:

"I describe Aaron as kind of cold and steely. Aaron told us when we first met him, 'When I bartend, I can read people so fast that I know what to say to them and how to treat them to get the maximum tip.' For me, I thought if he's telling the truth, he's going to do very well, because that's the essence of Survivor: reading people and knowing what makes them tick and how to get to them so you can give them what they want. I think Aaron is very good at knowing what people need, and how to give it to them. That will keep a lot of people on his side. I also think Aaron is probably used to leading, and that will either really work well for him or kill him. But he's not a passive guy."

And his initial assessment of Mick:

"You know what, I don't trust Mick. I really don't. I think Mick is a guy who's a good looking guy, smart guy, probably a bit of privilege. Mick's the kind of guy who could manipulate people and get them to do what he wants and then not realize that he doesn't care about them as much as he's pretending to. I think Mick is probably a pretty good player. I bet he's played quite a few people."

ETA: A few of Andy Dehnart's comments (based upon his interview of Mick):

"His (Mick's) under-the-radar strategy will be difficult, though, and I actually think it’s going to be a near impossibility for him to not be a dominant leader ... 'If there are a lot of people that are passive, I hope to be able to help organize and get people through,' he told me later in our conversation, which sounds like he’s almost desperate to lead. What if, as we know will happen, the tribe votes for someone else as their leader in the show’s opening moments?"

Note: But they don't ...

"While he expects that 'sloppy, lazy people that leave their stuff strewn everywhere … or people who aren’t keeping up on hygiene … will drive me a little crazy," Mick also recognizes that 'the annoying personality types got the boot pretty quickly, people that really clashed within their tribes got ousted pretty quickly.' ... he’s quiet and even comes off as somewhat passive, so perhaps he can hide those tendencies well."

Thank you for posting the transcript of our host's comments. They're a great help.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Natalie"
Natalie is from Bryant Arkansas and is a gold digger. She got married to a rich football player and then after 5 or so years divorced him. She is now with another affluent male.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-04-09, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Natalie"
Well, I guess this means that we can trash all the 'dumb' blonde jokes for the duration.

It's good to see you!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Natalie"
If you think money buys love or happiness and that is smart, then yes we can dispense the dumb blond jokes.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

09-12-09, 01:58 PM (EST)
26. "Just Curious"
Why is Marisa wearing boots?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-09, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Just Curious"
LOL, I noticed them in one of the videos I watched last night and thought ???? The producers are really as crazy as some of the whack jobs they've cast this season!

My impressions of the cast are: cocky guys, free spirits, whack jobs, attorneys and way too much LaLa Land! It could be good or it could be a train wreck!

Setup by Tribe

09-12-09, 04:14 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Just Curious"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-09 AT 06:22 PM (EST)

And would somebody please find a bathroom for Russell Swan?

Maybe it's a SPOLIER that he won't last long in the game -- all the heavy rainfall forecast for around Episode 4 will become too much for him to handle and he won't be able to hold it in any further. You know how seeing water trickle can stimulate the urge to go? I predict a medievac for him in Episode 5 so he can go to the bathroom. Graceful as a Swan? I say... NO.

09-13-09, 11:29 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Just Curious"
Jeez Pepe ... good thing I didn't have a mouthful of coffee ... you're comment would have been a spew moment? Loved it.

09-12-09, 03:32 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
Here's a link to the other interviews posted by RealityBlurred:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_samoa/cast/

Warning: Reading Dave Ball's interview can be harmful to your computer screen.

Maybe Marisa plans to use those boots to walk all over them

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-09, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
Argh, if I finished reading Dave's entire interview I would've been bald from ripping my hair out!
(They couldn't cast him for China, they already had Dave!)

Marisa strutting her stuff in the boots: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWuUDc9Zrts

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-09, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Survivor Samoa: The cast"
Looks like the same ole same ole for the cast, but that's normal.

I did hear Jeffy say on the TVG channels special last night that they have done away with exile island as "it had been done to death." Yay!!!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-09, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Elizabeth Kim Interview"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-samoa-elizabeth-kim-some-castaways-were-racists-9549.php

Sounds like maybe she sticks around for a bit?

09-15-09, 06:42 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Elizabeth Kim Interview"
"Kim said "elements of Mother Nature can be a #####" -- but she was able to overcome that aspect...Kim added it's also been difficult keeping the show's outcome a secret before the season unfolds for home viewers.

"It was hard, very, very hard not to be able to share this experience with others I worked with every day," she told the Daily News. "I think they might have guessed, but they were nice enough not to ask."

You might be right Snidget. My first reaction was that being in a tribe with Russell and Ben could exasperate anyone fairly quickly. Then I realized that to have endured the elements, it suggests she made it passed day 16. Now, which facial expression could have made people guess where she finished? The bitterness of defeat or the joy of victory? Is there an in-between look like that of a 10th place finisher?

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-15-09, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Elizabeth Kim Interview"
Well, that makes me pretty happy -- happy enough that she made it at least a fairly long way.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •