The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 19: Western Samoa "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

chinadj 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-26-09, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chinadj Click to send private message to chinadj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 19: Western Samoa "
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-09 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

MORE than 20 contestants on S19 ?
Hi everyone. I'm brand new, this is trying to be my 1st post, although I've been lurking here for a bit. So forgive me if I'm doing it wrong. I think I see some evidence in the VidCaps that would indicate a possible 24 Survivors. I'm looking at the VidCaps on Survivor Fever. Notice that EACH tribe has 2 boats in the surf. You can see that SEG has them color co-ordinated already. In one shot, we see SIX purple plus 2 more at the back of the other boat. If each baot has 6 people, thats 24 Survivors. Some shots of the yellow boats show 5 people, so if its 6 and 5, that still leaves us with 22. I haven't figured out yet how to post images. Heck, I don't even know if I can post this yet... but I'm trying. And I apologize for starting a new topic !! My Bad. Iwas trying to reply to the existing topic.
<>

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa sol 08-26-09 1
   RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa chinadj 08-26-09 2
       RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa sol 08-26-09 3
 RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa michel 08-26-09 4
   RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa chinadj 08-26-09 5
       RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa michel 08-26-09 6
       RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa sol 08-26-09 7
           RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa Estee 08-27-09 8
 Cast list released... PepeLePew13 08-27-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-26-09, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa "
First of all, let me be the first to welcome you to Blows. I lurked for a few seasons before joining.

You show a willingness to analyze, always a welcome thing at Blows, but in a preview a blond says "There are 20 of us".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8G2uQCCjko

There's a better way to link to UTube, but I don't know how.

08-26-09, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chinadj Click to send private message to chinadj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa "
Hi SOL, Thanks for bearing with me. For all we know, the blonde is saying "there are 20 of us that were recruited" or "20 of us from California"... you get the idea. I've been looking at pics of the yellow boats,too, and I think I see evidence of 6 people in one boat there too.
<>
<>
Maybe I'm over-thinking it, but Something has to make this "the Biggest Survivor ever"
*could be Jeff's ego*
*could be the size of the Survivors*
*could be total BS hype*

08-26-09, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa "
Biggest Survivor ever ... made me wonder - Tank was big, but the tankerer is bigger.

Even the 20 heads at SeeBS indicate 20 castaways, and several spoilers are suggesting there are more fans and fewer mactors this season. The spoilers that I have read seem to agree on 20 as the number of castaways to start the season.

The hype has bigger letters than ever ... HUGE SECRETS and COLOSSAL BETRAYALS cover an entire island. :laughting:

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-09, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa "
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-09 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

Hello Chinadj,

Let me also welcome you to the boards. It's a fun place to be.

Now that you've started a vidcap thread, I'll bring over some of the caps from SurvivorFever and look at your speculation about 24 castaways. We do have individual shots of 11 contestants:

Kelly Sharbaugh

Monica Padila

Black female

Cindy Ray

Female w/ headband

Male plaid shirt

Natalie White

Male tan jacket

"Kevin Spacey"

Russell Hantz

Laughing male

And 2 contestants spoiled pre-show:

Asley Trainer

Betsy Bolan

Looking at TDT's clearer vidcaps for unidentfied contestants could tell us how many there are in total. The following vidcaps offer views of groups of Survivor:

In this first shot, we have 3 possible new contestants: The woman in the back, the guy with the purple T-shirt and the guy in black on the front boat.

This one shows us a black male w/ a red bathing suit on Fao Fao that we haven't counted before. The woman with the orange skirt looks like "Female w/ headband". The others are already counted or too hard to make out for me.

There seems to be another Black male on the Gula Tribe standing on the right edge of their mat

The male with the red shirt in back of the Fao Fao boat could be new

I don't think we've counted the blond woman with the yellow sweater but it could be Betsy looking more relaxed out of uniform.

I'm up to 20 contestants and I'm not sure if I'm counting some peeps twice. I think it would be hard to find 4 additional ones but I do not have the best eyes to recognize faces.

Also, the promo says: "This fall, the biggest adventure gets even bigger with a super big Survivor cast."
It doesn't say the biggest cast, just a super big cast which sounds like hyperbole to me.

I can't rule out 22 or 24 contestants but, as I've written in the other thread, I don't see it.

Have fun spoiling!

ETA: We'll know for sure soon enough. It seems the cast will be revealed tomorrow.

08-26-09, 04:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa "
Hi Michel,
Thanks for the welcome !! It feels good to be here. A couple things about what you wrote:
*First "Kevin Spacey" !!!! I luv it, too funny and right on!
*Second, the girl in the yellow sweater, I'm pretty sure that IS Betsy, it looks like the same face to me.
*Third: where you say 'The male with the red shirt in back of the Fao Fao boat' I think you're wrong. He isn't in the back , he is in 2nd place in the OTHER boat. The black dude in the white button-up shirt is in the back postion, and if you look close, you can see somebody behind him, in the number one postion of the other boat.
Furthermore, we can clearly see 6 people in the purple boat. I just can't see them putting 6 in one boat and only 4 in the other. 6 and 5, maybe. We can clearly AT LEAST see 5 in one yellow boat, and if you look at my numbering, I think there is 6 in the other yellow boat. One pic shows the 'black dude with white shirt' then 'short blond hair orange shirt' and 'Betsy'. The next pic, we can see Betsy's hand, then 'male in tan jacket, orange shirt' 'long blond hair, probably Natalie, and then an elbow in front of Natalie's paddle. We can also see the top of a head, but as it is lower down, I think that's a head from a purple boat.
I'm sticking with at least 11 per tribe, possibly 12.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-09, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa "
Thanks for correcting me about the man in the back of the Fao Fao boat. Like I said, I'm not an expert at vidcaps like others are.

"I'm sticking with at least 11 per tribe, possibly 12."

I can certainly relate to someone who sticks to their guns!

There is one thing that I wanted to write in the post above but forgot about in the end. There is a reason why there could be 6 castaways in one boat and 4 in the other: They could have been given enough supplies that they need to carry to shore to take up the space.

08-26-09, 10:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa "
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-09 AT 10:04 PM (EST)

Here we see the ten members of Foa Foa.

And here are the 10 members of Galu.

Both taken from http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

Although this may not be conclusive proof of 20 contestants, I'm willing to accept it.

edited to correct spelling

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-09, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 19: Western Samoa "
But we've still got Option P on the board: more than twenty people land on the first beach, but only twenty reach the initial challenge. 'Insta-vote, people -- and this time, we mean it.'

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-09, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Cast list released..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 10:11 AM (EST)

Sorry, china... but it's definitely 20 contestants.

The CBS site is up now.

Ashley
Ben
Betsy
Brett
Dave
Elizabeth
Erik
Jaison
John
Kelly
Laura
Marisa
Mick
Mike
Monica
Natalie
Russell H.
Russell S.
Shannon
Yasmin

Edited to add group photo:

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •