The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chistina's picture pose"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sistababe 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sistababe Click to send private message to sistababe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chistina's picture pose"
Did anyone notice that in group today jessica took a picture of (I beleive) Christina, Lisa and TJ. Christina displayed her hand in a fashion that looked to me like a gang sign. I felt that was very inappropriate for someone trying to be a woman of honor. I really question her intentions - I'm not convinced that she is comitted to changing her life around.

You can take girl from the street but not the street from the girl.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chistina's picture pose GetOverIt 12-15-05 1
 RE: Chistina's picture pose EnfanTerrible 12-16-05 2
   RE: Chistina's picture pose olemiss4192 12-16-05 3
 RE: Chistina's picture pose Catlynn1864 12-16-05 4
   RE: Chistina's picture pose Robina 12-16-05 5
       RE: Chistina's picture pose cHarly 12-16-05 6
           RE: Chistina's picture pose Bebo 12-16-05 9
       RE: Chistina's picture pose Winter_Lady 12-16-05 8
           RE: Chistina's picture pose Robina 12-17-05 10
           RE: Chistina's picture pose Catlynn1864 12-17-05 12
       RE: Chistina's picture pose bentherdunthat 12-20-05 15
 RE: Chistina's picture pose Redbud 12-16-05 7
   RE: Chistina's picture pose lydia 12-17-05 11
       RE: Chistina's picture pose GetOverIt 12-18-05 13
       RE: Chistina's picture pose BHoneycutt 12-20-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GetOverIt 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-05, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetOverIt Click to send private message to GetOverIt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
I totally agree...I thought her 'gang sign' was immature and she looked stupid doing it. I think she is fake and does not really take 'living a life of honor' seriously.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-16-05, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
This thread will probably get moved into the individual houseguest forum, but I just wanted to point out that Christina hasn't been on the streets. She was a different kind of hooker. No drugs, no pimp or gang life.

olemiss4192 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail olemiss4192 Click to send private message to olemiss4192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"

Oh don't be too sure about the drugs! I'm sure that story is coming soon!

Catlynn1864 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-16-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Catlynn1864 Click to send private message to Catlynn1864 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
Since I missed the picture, I want to ask if you are positive that it was a "gang" sign or could it have been American Sign Language?

One sign for "I love you" could be mistaken.

Robina 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Robina Click to send private message to Robina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
I saw it.It was sign language for "I Love You". Take Care.

cHarly 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cHarly Click to send private message to cHarly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
You people are hilarious. That pose she did does NOT mean I LOVE YOU nor is it a gang sign. It means west side connection, which can mean anything, and she was probably just doing it to be funny. Many people do it, and I find it so funny you people have to concern yourselves with every little thing these housemates do. LMAO.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-05, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
You know what else is hilarious? Posters who bash other posters.

No, wait, that's not hilarious...that's a guidelines violation.

Winter_Lady 41 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Winter_Lady Click to send private message to Winter_Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

Actually I love you in ASL is signed by crossing your wrists over your heart while making sort of a fist. The sign Christina made is a kind of "shorthand" for the first letters of the words in finger spelling. I=pinky finger extended. L= thumb and index finger extended in the shape of an L. Y=index and pinky extended. Do all of this at the same time you get the sign Christina made.

This was popularized by Nanette Fabares(aka Fabray) in the 70s. She suffered most of her life with limited hearing http://www.wic.org/bio/nfabray.htm. On the TV show "Coach" she plays the mother of her real life niece, Shelley Fabares.

Robina 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Robina Click to send private message to Robina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
Thank You Winter_Lady for pointing that out.

Many of us use shortcuts to express our feelings.For example.."Thanks" instead of thank you..The deaf community is allowed to use short cuts too.The symbol that Winter_Lady so graciously offered us is indeed a short cut/simple sign for "I love You".

Take Care

Catlynn1864 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-17-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Catlynn1864 Click to send private message to Catlynn1864 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
Thank you, Winter Lady for the clarification.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-20-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
I think it was probably the ASL sign for "I love you". Since Jessica was taking the picture as a momento I think it was a thoughful thing for Christine to do. Even though I can't normally stand Christine, I have to admit, it was nice.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-05, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
>Did anyone notice that in group
>today jessica took a picture
>of (I beleive) Christina, Lisa
>and TJ. Christina displayed
>her hand in a fashion
>that looked to me like
>a gang sign. I
>felt that was very inappropriate
>for someone trying to be
>a woman of honor.
>I really question her intentions
>- I'm not convinced that
>she is comitted to changing
>her life around.
>
>You can take girl from the
>street but not the street
>from the girl.

What you have to remember is that Christina isn't one bit serious about being a woman of honor.

lydia 109 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
Re: Christina's picture pose. I'm not as concerned about that as the way she sits in the chair while talking on the phone. Now, That's a Picture! Her legs are spread wide open like she's posing in a come thither way, and it makes me sick every time she does it. She is hustling on this show, but thank God she's getting her GED.

GetOverIt 34 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GetOverIt Click to send private message to GetOverIt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
This is really funny....Christina does not know sign language and was flashing the sign for 'I love you'...she also wasn't REALLY making a 'gang' sign....but when taking the picture she did do a mock 'gang' sign just to be 'funny.'

However, that kind of humor or the fact that she thinks that is 'cool' to flash gang signs in pictures shows her immaturity and is no where near being on the path to becoming a woman of honor!

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-05, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Chistina's picture pose"
I have noticed the way Christina sits too (spread-eagle) and it makes me want to vomit! A real "woman of honor" would never sit like that, especially if she knew she was on national television, for crying out loud! I don't even sit like that in the privacy of my own home because it's just nasty! But that is all Christina is now and will ever be.... NASTY!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •